The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Joyful7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
PeepingToms

I had made a trip to Toa Payoh garden some time ago and happened to notice there were way too many couples hanging around chit chatting, hugging, kissing, etc...

To my surprise, there were a group of men behaving suspiciously from time to time. They keep roaming and roaming throughout the whole garden trying to peep at couples who were making out and I supposed no one would dare to make out in the public since it is so crowded.

Anyone seen them around before?
Old 08-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: PeepingToms

So uh, what is your purpose in asking this... since they are quite obviously either voyeuers and/or robbers

i'd have put mutilators and/or rapists, but thats too violent

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 08-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyful7 View Post
I had made a trip to Toa Payoh garden some time ago and happened to notice there were way too many couples hanging around chit chatting, hugging, kissing, etc...

To my surprise, there were a group of men behaving suspiciously from time to time. They keep roaming and roaming throughout the whole garden trying to peep at couples who were making out and I supposed no one would dare to make out in the public since it is so crowded.

Anyone seen them around before?
Braddah, I don't go to such public parks but would not be surprised of the breakdown in SG society. Braddah, people fucking in parks instead of at home and braddahs peeping to catch a quick show or maybe jacking off to people fucking in public doesn't surprise me. Braddah, its all sickening and I really think SG society should instill more wholesome and better values on people. When something like this happens, braddah its your responsibility to put an end to it by contacting park security.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
tc6851 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Braddah, I don't go to such public parks but would not be surprised of the breakdown in SG society. Braddah, people fucking in parks instead of at home and braddahs peeping to catch a quick show or maybe jacking off to people fucking in public doesn't surprise me. Braddah, its all sickening and I really think SG society should instill more wholesome and better values on people. When something like this happens, braddah its your responsibility to put an end to it by contacting park security.
Braddah, what hv u done for SG society then? Bonk More HIGH CLASS MAID?
Old 08-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 22
Crocodile is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrocodile is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,

why are you there checking out the peeping toms? either you are one yourself or you have a fetish to peep at peeping toms in action? lol.. just kidding...

happy holidays...
Old 08-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
SteveJ0B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
TS,

why are you there checking out the peeping toms? either you are one yourself or you have a fetish to peep at peeping toms in action? lol.. just kidding...

happy holidays...
peeping tom peeping at peeping tom. its a unique hobby
Old 09-11-2011, 02:53 AM
Samster

I was there with my girl & after seeing so many couples making out, I also naughty with my girl behind some bushes but making love is not in my mind.

While I was in the motion of naughtiness, I saw one of them peeping IN FRONT of me hiding behind some bushes. I know because of his fast hopping steps. Another one was trying to walk to us BEHIND me. Straight away I told my girl to look after her belongings while I walked straight up to the one who was behind me, stood beside him, stared at him but he LL leh? I gave him the approval to peep at me since he likes to do so.

I saw them in twos in the dark but roamed separately in crowds. It was my first time there & I'm thinking of calling my buddies down to the place to bust them then it will be more exciting. Isn't it?
Old 09-11-2011, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Got people like to do in public(Got kick) sure got people like to peep too(lagi got kick). It's just like how sugar attract ants.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TheHornyDevilz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Come up behind them and kick their arse lor. Better yet, kick them into the pond.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

kanna peep before at tpy park... chase one of the toms..... he jumps into the pond... hahaha
Old 09-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Bro, you should know that there are risks of doing it in the public. Just as you do it in the room without the curtains down, you are at a risk of being peeped at too... Why make a big fuss out of it? Can't take the idea of being peeped at or even recorded? Then don't do it.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
. It was my first time there & I'm thinking of calling my buddies down to the place to bust them then it will be more exciting. Isn't it?
---
u should have kick him in his teeth, spit on him & f him upside down, then ask him to smell your stinking fart!\
all these peeping toms are bron losers
Old 10-11-2011, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicheng View Post
kanna peep before at tpy park... chase one of the toms..... he jumps into the pond... hahaha
Bro, I salute you for your courageous act. It must be fun to see him wet. If I guess correctly, they operate in a group of more than 10.

I guess for people like us, we should just PEEP at our own girl in the hotel room.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
Bro, you should know that there are risks of doing it in the public. Just as you do it in the room without the curtains down, you are at a risk of being peeped at too... Why make a big fuss out of it? Can't take the idea of being peeped at or even recorded? Then don't do it.
Bro, I even have the intention to go back to the place to see what more tricks they have up their sleeves. But you were right too. Why make a big fuss out of it?

I did warn another couple to be careful for being watched as they were petting heavily. They thanks me for that as they were fully aware of the surroundings.

Thank you for the pointers.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, I even have the intention to go back to the place to see what more tricks they have up their sleeves. But you were right too. Why make a big fuss out of it?

I did warn another couple to be careful for being watched as they were petting heavily. They thanks me for that as they were fully aware of the surroundings.

Thank you for the pointers.

er.. they are in the midst of petting and you walk up to them and warn them ?? ... if i'm them, i screw u upside down first for interrupting!!
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1