The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lusting after home tutor...

hahaha LOL

once you shared your tutor wif other boys, confirm will gangbagn or threesome liao

the more the merry yeah!!!

haha

camping for ur gangbang tutor stories.... i wanna see how many small and young boyboy going to make this jie jie cry until buay tahan!!! haaha
Old 31-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kuyabadung is Cool - loads of Potential

more pls . . .
Old 01-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

LOL TS getting more evil liao
Old 02-08-2010, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rockybed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more more pls..
Old 03-08-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The next day at school, after classes had ended, I showed Ms Poh's lace thong to my close buddies, all from my rugby team except one.

They were all very excited seeing the skimpy see-thru thong (obviously not my mum's), and took turns to smell the scent of her pussy juice still quite fresh from the day before. Soon all the guys were all over me, prying the juicy details of my lucky tryst. All eager to have a shot at my horny tutor, but I wasn't sure whether she would be willing to be bonked by other 'boys' besides me; no matter what a slut she may be.

So I thought of a plan to have a mass tutor session at Jimmy's place next week. Jim's parents is filthy rich, and owns a bungalow with a steamroom and a private pool with jaccuzi in the backyard. I called up Ms Poh and told her that our exams are nearing soon, and it would be great if she can help to tutor my study group, but it would have to be at one of my friend's house because of the size of the group. She agreed readily to the arrangement on the prospect of using the steamroom and earning a bit more from the 'new students'. I didn't tell her about the pool; and of course, nothing about what I had already told the guys that how hot and slutty she is

I told the guys not to waste their cum on masturbating, but to save for our hot date few days away. I knew the guys would have a hard time keeping their cum. Me too, had trouble not to pcc while thinking of Ms Poh's hot body and wondering how her pussy would feel around my dick.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 18
Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!

Interesting...
Old 04-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The day came when Ms Poh is supposed to come to Jimmy's house for our tuition, and I had given her the address to the posh unit. We were all waiting impatiently in the living room on the 1st floor, and our butts unable to stay on the couch. Finally, the bell rang, and the gang rushed to the window looking towards the front gate to catch their first glimpse of the legendary Ms Poh.

She was dressed in a yellow button-down dress for the occassion; not much to drool over at first sight without showcasing her assets, but the surprise came when I grab her buttocks through the thin cotton after I led her through the gate. She was wearing a G-string and all I could feel on her ass was a thin string across her hips and the 'T' which leads to her pussy in front. She gave me a sly smile, then a little frown, asking me to behave in front of the others. I walked behind her to the front door which Jimmy has already stood there welcoming our tutor. The view behind is definitely more enticing as I could make out her G-string clad ass in the sunlight clearly.

The gang behaved just like I had instructed them to and greeted our tutor politely. After some intro, I led Ms Poh up to Jim's oversized bedroom which has a walk-in wardrobe, king-sized bed, and a comfy study corner. I turned my head while going up the stairs and saw the expression on their faces when they stared at my Ms Poh's sexy ass with the dress stopping a few inches above her knees. I felt like I've bestowed a wondrous gift to my buddies.

During the first hour, the gang behaved respectably like studious pupils and looked focused in their revision. However, I knew better because I caught them checking her out with their lustful roving eyes. At one point, she was leaning close to Jim about a question, and I saw Alvin on her other side was trying to peep thru the gap between the buttons of her dress. Brian and Colin were almost desperate to actually "SEE" something. Everyone was trying to get a good look of her assets, while being discreet at the same time. It was difficult to see much with Ms Poh covered up so much.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
TerranForce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very steamy stories.. pitching my camp here..
Old 05-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Samster

cool finally going gangbang this slutty tutor liao !!!

hope she buay tan han so many small boyboy cock.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Spankable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Lusting after home tutor...

Camping for more
Old 08-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Samster

come on ts post the best story that tutor buay tahan
Old 08-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

“Hey Ms Poh, why don't we take a break from our books, and hit the pool?”

Ms Poh: Pool? You didn't tell me about it, Eric...

Me (Eric): Oh??? I didn't...? (feigning ignorance)

Ms Poh: Pity...'cos I didn't bring my bikini, but you guys can go ahead and refresh yourselves.

Jim: Ms Poh...you can use my sister's, she's about your size.

“Yeah Ms Poh. You can join us...!”, the whole gang resounded. “Alrite, but please call me Sheryn. You guys make me sound so old”, and she obliged our request without much hassle. It was only then, I realised that I never knew her first name – I think probably making out with “Ms Poh” is sexier! Anyway, Jim led Sheryn to the toilet to change into the bikini, while we quickly stripped off our clothes and put on our swimming trunks.

We were sharing our lustful comments of the beautiful tutor when Sheryn came back into the room in her bikini, and we all froze in awe of her voluptuous figure. The bikini was white and held only by strings tied around her neck, back and her sides. The tiny triangles were obviously too small to contain her assets, and covered only a little more than her aereolas. Her bikini bottom was not those thong type, but it was still skimpy enough in front and cut high to frame her pussy lips, so the gang must have knew she is clean shaven or well-trimmed below. I could see the burning lust in the gang's eyes.

http://www.jsexnetwork.com/gravure/e...n/sample1.html

http://www.jsexnetwork.com/gravure/e...n/sample2.html

http://www.jsexnetwork.com/gravure/e...n/sample3.html

http://www.asianbeautygallery.com/ja...kini-pictures/

Sheryn: Jimmy, you sure your sister is about my size?

Jim: Erm....

Me: Yeah. It fits you like a glove. *winked & smiled* Don't worry...C'mon, let's hit the pool.

And we all headed downstairs...
Old 09-08-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

i tot u all will gangbang her sia!!! haha!!!

i tot u all strip and tear her office/teaching clothing...
Old 11-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Samster

The truth is: I knew Sheryn would never fit into the bikini top without exposing most of her globes. Jimmy's 17yo sister has a slim athletic body with 32B breasts, while Sheryn is a huge D cupper, and we checked out the bikini beforehand and removed the inner pad/lining too. The bikini bottom is also about one size too small for Sheryn.

Once we reached the pool, Alvin and Brian promptly offered to rub sunblock lotion onto Sheryn. To my surprise, she readily agreed and laid on the deck chair. The two horny teens quickly squat themselves on opposite sides. They massaged the lotion on both legs starting from Sheryn's ankles up her calves, and behind her thighs. Their hands slid up just below her pussy with her legs parted, and the rest of us saw the two eager helpers grazed their fingers along the bottom of Sheryn's ass cheeks.

Brian shocked all of us when he suddenly slid his hands higher up her buttocks, pushing one half of the bikini bottom into her butt crack. Taking the cue, Alvin followed to massage her other side, trapping the entire bikini bottom between her firm ass cheeks. Her fleshy ass wobbled as their fingers massaged dangerously close to her private region now. Alvin and Brian spotted a huge hardon in their swimming trunks, and if Sheryn were to look their way, she would have noticed the obvious bulge too.

http://www.break.com/pictures/bikini...st-371075.html

Sheryn: Guys, can you do my back now? I'm sure my legs and ermm....arrre well lubed already. *giggles*

The two was about to continue on her back when Jim and Colin got out of the pool and offered to do the honours. Alvin and Brian could not refuse because we had an earlier agreement – that each of us will get our turn to savour Ms Poh's delectable body.

When the guys were working on her back, Colin suggested to undo the strings to avoid unwanted tan lines. Hence, Sheryn removed the string across her back and we had an obstructed view of the sides of her large breasts, pressed against the deck chair. Next, Jim undid the knot behind her neck, and more of her boobs were exposed to the two massaging her naked back.

Sheryn: Mmmm....you guys are pretty good.

http://www.break.com/pictures/bikini...st-471076.html

Getting more daring with their roaming hands across her back and shoulders, Jim and Colin started to 'apply the lotion' onto her sides, grazing both sides of her boobies. Sheryn let little gasps when their fingers came close to her nipples (still hidden and pressed onto the deck chair), but she did not resist nor reprimand them. Her body had slowly accustomed to their hands roaming all over her naked flesh. While still standing in the water and at the edge of the pool closest to where Sheryn is being fondled, I thought I saw a wet spot in her bikini bottom between her slightly parted legs. Alvin and Brian noticed her inability to object to their advances and returned to Sheryn, asking her to turn and lay on her back, so that the four of them can finish up on her front. By now, all of us had a obscenely huge boner in our trunks...
Old 11-08-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

more !! more !!.... how can the young boys not have hardon when the old birds like us already hard like rock......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1