The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

How many days more to SONGKRAN!!!! Anyway just wanna shout out to ATL.... Wats going to happen man?! Wats the plan? How we gonna party! Wat we gonna expect!? Forget about the fighting and come back and give ole sratchuback the razzlemadazzle on good old Pattaya!!!
Old 24-02-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

BTW.... Will prices on BF, ST, LT shoot up during Songkran?
Old 24-02-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sratchuback View Post
These surely will is peak period pricing lol demand outstrip supplies meh ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 24-02-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Songkran period generally have lesser girls than usual as traditionally most girls would go back to their province to have time with their family. Even some stall sellers also stop selling food and go back. Some bars and clubs practice a fine should girls want to go on off days during the crucial period for fear that their bars will be without girls should customers flow in during songkran. Yes the price for girls normally will be slightly higher than usual. But the decision is yours to take whether u accept the price hike or to go for a lower tier bonk.
Old 25-02-2015, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 22
cheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Pattaya

Can any bros give me a quick guide on which MP is good over here. I'll be here for 1 more day and would like to try it out. Sorry cos not enough time to study or do recce already..many many kumsiah..
Old 25-02-2015, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekies View Post
I'll be here for 1 more day and would like to try..
Pattaya is not a good place for soapy body massage the working ladies at these Joints here are mostly MILFs and porkchops they are catered for foreigners Arabs and Indians. You be disappointed if you expect quality standards like those in bangkok...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 25-02-2015, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Pattaya is not a good place for soapy body massage the working ladies at these Joints here are mostly MILFs and porkchops they are catered for foreigners Arabs and Indians. You be disappointed if you expect quality standards like those in bangkok...
Went to Rusputin, not bad leh. Maybe I is a milf hunter, so expectations are different. BUT, dam X, so only managed to 6 c 6 c only. My friend took one at the price, was like 5k, and the dam pps asked for 1k tip. Knn, friend was rich.....what to do. Personally, MPs in BKK beats Pattaya hands down.

Bro, go have a look, you so free....
Old 25-02-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Patts rendezvous 27-29/3 with my crony. Before Songkran party. Will try the other Buakhow stretch (which we been eying after Waterfall). In between hitting soi 6 Quick below radar diversion before krungthep
Old 25-02-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Patts rendezvous 27-29/3 with my crony.
Your crony??
Old 26-02-2015, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
How many days more to SONGKRAN!!!! Anyway just wanna shout out to ATL.... Wats going to happen man?! Wats the plan? How we gonna party! Wat we gonna expect!? Forget about the fighting and come back and give ole sratchuback the razzlemadazzle on good old Pattaya!!!
Unfortunately I don't log in nowadays that often coz of the idiots.

No plans ever work in Pattaya so as long as the important logistics are settled , we will go with the flow. But as with previous experience in the last 10+ years on the 19th , we will do the 2nd road / Soi 6 / Beach Road circuit for splashing water stopping inbetween bars to keep our alcoholic levels up. Off course we will stop for a longer time at an unnamed bar in Soi 6.

What you gonna expect is never known! Coz things always surprise you in Pattaya! In the watery adventures of Songkran (cue hindi music!) , you may see your love for the nite drenched wet from head to toe and fall in lust. And then proceed to chase her all over the beach and around trees and mountains!
Old 26-02-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Unfortunately I don't log in nowadays that often coz of the idiots.

No plans ever work in Pattaya so as long as the important logistics are settled , we will go with the flow. But as with previous experience in the last 10+ years on the 19th , we will do the 2nd road / Soi 6 / Beach Road circuit for splashing water stopping inbetween bars to keep our alcoholic levels up. Off course we will stop for a longer time at an unnamed bar in Soi 6.

What you gonna expect is never known! Coz things always surprise you in Pattaya! In the watery adventures of Songkran (cue hindi music!) , you may see your love for the nite drenched wet from head to toe and fall in lust. And then proceed to chase her all over the beach and around trees and mountains!
I see I see.... Wat abt BC? Are we overnighting? This water splashing... Wat time start ar? Scared I drunk Liao kena drown lar.... .
Old 26-02-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I see I see.... Wat abt BC? Are we overnighting? This water splashing... Wat time start ar? Scared I drunk Liao kena drown lar.... .
Everyday sunrise can start splashing liow but practically it starts around noon when all the bargirls and us mongers wake up!

BC we plan when we there but it is scheduled for 21st overnight to 22nd. Depends on who's around and when they are going back

You arrive early on the 17th so you go lepak somewhere first la or go play water at 'the' bar first la. Time will fly and go take a nap till we reach hotel around 8pm and we go for M&M - makan and mabuk! That shall take us to the 18th liow!

As usual la , its OTOT till 11am everyday where we will meet at BB lobby or the kopitiam opposite then go for a proper breakfast/lunch
Old 26-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Sounds like a plan to me.... Sooooo looking forward to it.... Going Batam tomorrow for M&M... Wanna go? Prologue to Songkran....?
Old 26-02-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
BC we plan when we there but it is scheduled for 21st overnight to 22nd. Depends on who's around and when they are going
Go on 18th la... so everybody can go too ma.. afternoon go, evening come back lo..
Old 26-02-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Go on 18th la... so everybody can go too ma.. afternoon go, evening come back lo..
cannot la. Go 18th come back 19th? Siow la you. Traffic will be so jammed on the 19th , you will miss the big day in Pattaya. You don't want to get stuck in BC right? And that is if you are lucky enough to get a driver to pick you up!

We can try 18th half day 'tour' but Jomtien celebrates different days too so maybe 18th is their Songkran ; not too sure about this. FYI , if 19th not play water enough , Naklua celebrates it on the 20th ; although on a smaller scale! 55555555

Maybe now not so bad as some people will work coz of the money but a few years ago , NOTHING was opened during Songkran. Me and my buddy so stupid to bring our golf bag plan to play but end up the bags didn't even leave the hotel room!

Best advise is to stay and relax in Pattaya and enjoy the water ; other places go at other times
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1