The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
The French Movie "White Skin" ( M18 )

Today, went to Cathay to watch this movie about succubus ( demoness who use sex to kill.)

Succubus came under a guise of FL and attempt to kill a client.

Whats more, her sister ( also a succubus) perform BBBJ on a man and eat his sperm and also eat his sperm from a condom.

Maybe this movie make us think twice about cheonging too much. Who knows? We might meet succubus
Old 27-03-2005, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
DingDongBell DingDongBell
Re: The French Movie "White Skin" ( M18 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
Today, went to Cathay to watch this movie about succubus ( demoness who use sex to kill.)

Succubus came under a guise of FL and attempt to kill a client.

Whats more, her sister ( also a succubus) perform BBBJ on a man and eat his sperm and also eat his sperm from a condom.

Maybe this movie make us think twice about cheonging too much. Who knows? We might meet succubus
but who know's, maybe I am a Incubus - the opposite
Old 27-03-2005, 09:17 PM
Prince Spa

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I don't mind to be suckubus by French L'Oreal Victoria's Secret supermodel Laetitia Casta. I can lick her pussy after I cummed into her clitoris & suck her wet loose vagina (loose because she has given birth). I can fuck her 1 whole week. My penis won't get soft one. She is my dream girl.
Old 27-03-2005, 10:58 PM
bingoz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Wah i think must go get tickets for the movie liao... hehe suckubus is a type of demoness i think must be goddess if suck until a guy dies hehe
Old 27-03-2005, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

wa lew.. this show really so sexy ah.. contemplate whether go c or not
Old 27-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
warresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Spa
I don't mind to be suckubus by French L'Oreal Victoria's Secret supermodel Laetitia Casta. I can lick her pussy after I cummed into her clitoris & suck her wet loose vagina (loose because she has given birth). I can fuck her 1 whole week. My penis won't get soft one. She is my dream girl.
Your dream girl not Brooke Shields or Isabella Leong meh?
One is your pillow and you want to be the dog of the other, so what will you want to be this time?
Old 28-03-2005, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 20
Jay_Chou is a glorious beacon of lightJay_Chou is a glorious beacon of lightJay_Chou is a glorious beacon of lightJay_Chou is a glorious beacon of lightJay_Chou is a glorious beacon of lightJay_Chou is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by warresg
Your dream girl not Brooke Shields or Isabella Leong meh?
One is your pillow and you want to be the dog of the other, so what will you want to be this time?
.Think he better stick to isabella leong
Old 28-03-2005, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
plain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

and all along I thiught the word "Incubus" is just a name of a band thought
up by the band members

thanks for the info

but how does one knows if you're being molested while you're sleeping ?
do you end up waking up naked means you've been molested ? I made
a google on the word Succubus and the first few pages just tells you a
little bit of it, but no full description of it at all
Old 28-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was quite interested in the succubus thingy years ago. yah, did some research on internet and even saw a spell to conjure a succubus. Not sure if it is still there but I decided not to conjure one as it is not easy to exorcise a real demon.

ps: The spell should still be available online I think. Try at own risk. U be need 3 black candles, know how to cast a circle etc, rest forget liaoz. If suay suay u invited an incubus instead, good luck to u.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1