The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 13
AceCrusades is a name known to allAceCrusades is a name known to allAceCrusades is a name known to allAceCrusades is a name known to allAceCrusades is a name known to allAceCrusades is a name known to all
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
And for the bros who think they are some special snowflakes with this HIV+ girl: Here's the amount of moments that she had posted about other guys instead of you that I have confirmed with bro Ace who is very good friends with Carrot and Carrot usually tell him everything like how their date went etc.

PS: poor little Carrot still doesn't even know that his special little snowflake is potentially HIV+ and fucking around outside behind his back despite everything that he has done to help her. So if any bros can step in and pm me screenshots you have with the girl, as intimate as possible, please send it to me so that I can send it to bro Ace to show Carrot to wake up his fucking idea.
Holy shit bro. Haven't update you in 2 days, didn't expect you to collect so much shit on her already

But yes guys, please do help my friend. Since me and my group of friends have been trying to dissuade him already but to no avail, really kena gongtao liao. Probably need photo proofs of chats or things like that to really persuade him
Old 30-07-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Removed by Carrot's request

Last edited by SamLoMo; 01-08-2019 at 11:27 AM.
Old 30-07-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 19
HorBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHorBo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceCrusades View Post
Holy shit bro. Haven't update you in 2 days, didn't expect you to collect so much shit on her already

But yes guys, please do help my friend. Since me and my group of friends have been trying to dissuade him already but to no avail, really kena gongtao liao. Probably need photo proofs of chats or things like that to really persuade him
It is not easy to let go someone when you are already deeply in love with her. As a friend or brother, you all really did well in trying to help him overcome this KC. However, maybe we should give him some time to wake up and face the reality. You can continue to provide proof or anything to help him, but he need time to accept and let go. If you all continue to push it too hard, the result might be otherwise. Time is the only way to let him slowly get out of this KC.
Old 30-07-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 13
AceCrusades is a name known to allAceCrusades is a name known to allAceCrusades is a name known to allAceCrusades is a name known to allAceCrusades is a name known to allAceCrusades is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorBo View Post
It is not easy to let go someone when you are already deeply in love with her. As a friend or brother, you all really did well in trying to help him overcome this KC. However, maybe we should give him some time to wake up and face the reality. You can continue to provide proof or anything to help him, but he need time to accept and let go. If you all continue to push it too hard, the result might be otherwise. Time is the only way to let him slowly get out of this KC.
biggest problem is that he doesn't listen. He kena gongtao until he thinks everything she says is correct and even scolded us friends who's trying to tell him that she's lying to him. That's why if can, I want to get photos of her chats. Just shove it to his face, he want believe or not then his taiji already. As friends, we already done our part.
Old 30-07-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
stevehunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any session tonight? Pm
Old 30-07-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beginend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any activity bro ? 7 to 11 session thanks...
Old 30-07-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
savinglife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Last edited by savinglife; 01-08-2019 at 04:21 PM.
Old 30-07-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Beginend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by savinglife View Post
SH tonight. Club MG at syed alwi. interested add me on wechat: savinglifesg
Thanks for sharing. But, I am at a pub now.
Old 31-07-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavoris98 View Post
hi I'm new here, only been to SC once cos my friend brought me there. I chose this girl cos she caught my eye when she first came in but I was too shy so I didnt do much. Her name is Coco anyone know her WeChat? thanks alot 🙂
Hey bro PM me not too sure if the same gal but she recently join another club out of SC, and than recently return to Vietnam.

PM me n i’ll share her WeChat id, not comfortable to just post it here.

But with all the rage on KC pls keep your eyes and mind open.
Old 31-07-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Hey bro PM me not too sure if the same gal but she recently join another club out of SC, and than recently return to Vietnam.

PM me n i’ll share her WeChat id, not comfortable to just post it here.

But with all the rage on KC pls keep your eyes and mind open.
Agreed on your pt esp those KC trap issue.
Pls rem in mind with all these Sweet Chio or even model face body viet bu ramming almost all 3 sessions or 2 sessions ktv through out the island...
Best is Play, Pay & Forget...Never fall into KC regardless of all sort of sobs story being told or even waterfall from eyes...
Just a kind advice & 2 cents comment from ... A Retired Viet Veteran Cheongster

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 31-07-2019, 03:28 AM
Samster

flavoris98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
Agreed on your pt esp those KC trap issue.
Pls rem in mind with all these Sweet Chio or even model face body viet bu ramming almost all 3 sessions or 2 sessions ktv through out the island...
Best is Play, Pay & Forget...Never fall into KC regardless of all sort of sobs story being told or even waterfall from eyes...
Just a kind advice & 2 cents comment from ... A Retired Viet Veteran Cheongster
Thanks for the advice. I'm only an NSF and I cant stop thinking about here ever since that night. I didnt do much to her either and she kept leaving the room and after I paid her she just left. Guess I was boring to entertain
Old 31-07-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bro, thanks for sharing out your thoughts, it’s brave to share out your thinking and I appreciate it. I think it call puppy love you are suffering. We all go thru it one time or the other.

I always feel it’s better to have love and lost, than not love at all, even though this is a one sided event. It’s the journey not the destination that matter sometimes.

Judging by your sharing I strongly recommend you to reengage life, it’s the idle time u have that’s giving u the thoughts of the girl. PM me if u really want the WeChat ID, but imho, you shouldn’t reach out to her. As you shared, she may not recall you, worst will b losing time & money.

Final note, you are not boring to entertain (not that I know you per say). It takes two to clap, be the man women want, not the man that wants the women. The challenge here is some time finical but a lot also deal with your social skill & confidence. Spend time in these will give you better returns. Cheers 🍻

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavoris98 View Post
Thanks for the advice. I'm only an NSF and I cant stop thinking about here ever since that night. I didnt do much to her either and she kept leaving the room and after I paid her she just left. Guess I was boring to entertain
Old 31-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Removed by Carrot's request

Last edited by SamLoMo; 01-08-2019 at 11:26 AM.
Old 31-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

flavoris98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Hey bro, thanks for sharing out your thoughts, it’s brave to share out your thinking and I appreciate it. I think it call puppy love you are suffering. We all go thru it one time or the other.
I've pmed you, thanks man I really want to get this thing out of my mind
Old 31-07-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kkk_gen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody keen for DMax 7 -11pm, pls PM me for details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1