The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future
Lost interest in commitment/marriage...

Dear All bros,
This is my first time posting in this section. Hope you guyz out there can give some advice... Especially by those who've been to the process of divorce...

Knew this girl in 1997, start dating during 2000. Got ROM on 2002, and custom marriage during 2004. However, due to some unforseen circumstances, we divorced during March 2007. Only recently during Dec 2007, everything have been finalised...

Since then, been dating a few girls, but somehow to no outcome. I began thinking of myself. And seems that lost interest/scare of marriage/commiting anymore. Wonder if any bros facing the same problem? I do hope to have a stable gf, and to settle down someday. But it seems is very difficult for me. Everytime I date a girl, I started to have fobil in being with her again. I'm really afraid that she will be like my ex wife, who did something wrong to me. But yet, I keep on bedding other people gf/wife... I knew its wrong, but I keep on doing it... I don't know why sometimes too...

And recently, I got a married girl pregnant.... She told me not to disclose it, and said that the kids is her husband de... but somehow, I can't seems let go...

Is that a revenge? or am I just a bastard? Any advice for me?
Old 28-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
darkmaster is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Lost interest in commitment/marriage...

Yo bro, this is no place for morals and i am not going to give u a lecture on morals.

You have been through a rough patch in life, and now u are in a "letting go kind of" behaviour. Nothing wrong in that and i do not judge you on the deeds u mentioned. (unless one of them is my gf, now that is a different story)

However we must be responsible for our actions no matter the reason or circumstances that force us into it. And when the time calls for it, if ever, you will have to answer for ur actions. You can choose to indulge yourself in this mourning stage but understand that moving forward is what separates the winners from the whiners/losers.

Best of luck dude.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Saint Dogbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So long as still interested in women you are still alright.
Old 01-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
XueJing has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post

And recently, I got a married girl pregnant.... She told me not to disclose it, and said that the kids is her husband de... but somehow, I can't seems let go...

Huh, she keeping the baby ,.... one day dna test how?

Dont understand what you cannot let go ... ??

Anyway, am sure if you just be trustful of the ger .... you will be able to find one that suits you ...
Old 02-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XueJing View Post
Huh, she keeping the baby ,.... one day dna test how?

Dont understand what you cannot let go ... ??

Anyway, am sure if you just be trustful of the ger .... you will be able to find one that suits you ...
Possible that I love her too much, that can't let go... haiz...
Old 02-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Dear All bros,

Bro you know sometimes during our lives, when we suffer setbacks, when we lose something we treasure, we also lose part of ourselves that is attached to the something or someone we've lost. Normally we will instinctively recover over a period of time, and during the process of recovery, our mind rebuild the part of our memory containing that something or someone who we've lost.

Attached to those memories are also experience. Lessons that you've learnt those experience, unfortunately, would be lost as well. Thats why a person always change after he or she recovers from an ordeal, its becos the some of the fundamental rules (in thinking) which were derived from those experience are no longer there.

Problem is that, sometimes we can't even recognise ourselves after we have changed, and go thru another process of normalising new rules. You see a new 'you', but you can't see you in the new 'you'.

So the key to this, and probably the answer to your question is, the influences you got during the recovery process is crucial in forming the new 'you'. And put it this way, this is the only good news among your loss. Becos we readily suck up experience during the recovery and normalising new rules, surround yourself with happy people, successful people and non-judgemental people. Make sure you keep yourself happy (read: not by boozing or drugs) and you might even emerge a better person. This is probably the hardest part, but you need to bypass your desire to mellow in the dark.

It is okay to doubt yourself during this stage, but it is important to put that aside and just go enjoy other parts of life, like friendships and kinship. All you need to do is to force yourself to be among your people, force yourself to smile, to be silly and just laugh it off. Very soon, you'll reach a point where you can look back and take everything in without feeling sad, and understand that all these are just part of life that makes it eventful for you.

Hope this helps man. Take care.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:30 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Thunder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear All bros,
bro BiRd13

i think it is a very irresponsible act on your part and the married lady to do that....if u were her husband.... how will u feel.

I think she should go for abortion...ie find a reason to convince her hubby.

Believe in Karma.... what goes around, comes around.

sorry din mean to be bad.
Old 02-08-2008, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
wgws2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls stop doing fooling around with these girls if u cannot clear up your state of mind. U could be creating more harm than your ex-wife did to u! The most sad thing is u are involved with a married woman and made her pregnant!!!

Quote:
Dear All bros,
This is my first time posting in this section. Hope you guyz out there can give some advice... Especially by those who've been to the process of divorce...

Knew this girl in 1997, start dating during 2000. Got ROM on 2002, and custom marriage during 2004. However, due to some unforseen circumstances, we divorced during March 2007. Only recently during Dec 2007, everything have been finalised...

Since then, been dating a few girls, but somehow to no outcome. I began thinking of myself. And seems that lost interest/scare of marriage/commiting anymore. Wonder if any bros facing the same problem? I do hope to have a stable gf, and to settle down someday. But it seems is very difficult for me. Everytime I date a girl, I started to have fobil in being with her again. I'm really afraid that she will be like my ex wife, who did something wrong to me. But yet, I keep on bedding other people gf/wife... I knew its wrong, but I keep on doing it... I don't know why sometimes too...

Old 02-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sunshines deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, go for a pyschiatrist session. I'm not saying you are ill. But it may help you getting to know why you're behaving this way. Hope it helps
Old 02-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

You have to let go of your past before you can move on. Otherwise, I doubt even any good gal can hang out long with you.
Take care bro

Retired Samster
Old 04-08-2008, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
String_Bean808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think you need to solve the married woman carrying your baby problem soon, before its too late.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster

thx to all bros that give me advice/flaming... Really appreciate your help... And will think carefully too

Specially to Bro colins,
Many thanks of your advice. Will cheer up and get on with my life...
Old 05-08-2008, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lost interest in commitment/marriage...

Bro: there is only one way out . that is apologise to the gals. Say sorry to the gals that you make love with.. Kneel down and ask for forgiveness. Its wrong to have sex with other people's wife or gal friend. In the days of old days Isreal .. BC : people who do that be stoned to death. If u are a buddhist , u go to temple and eat vegetables for 3 months.. let yr heart be clean .. If u are a christian , ask god for forgiveness.. U follow my words. U say , lord i am a sinner.. my heart is unclean.. please lord forgive me for my lust.. Jesus please forgive me for what i did, let the blood of jesus flow onto me and cleanse me clean right now. Bro : from now on dont lust onto other gals.. be a good man .. and god will bring someone into your life!

Take care!
Old 05-08-2008, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

I dun understand the part when you said your wife did something wrong to you and now you are making other people's wife do something wrong against their husbands? Hmm.. its such a huge contradiction..
Old 06-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 22
spasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspasticboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Bro: there is only one way out . that is apologise to the gals. Say sorry to the gals that you make love with.. Kneel down and ask for forgiveness. Its wrong to have sex with other people's wife or gal friend. In the days of old days Isreal .. BC : people who do that be stoned to death. If u are a buddhist , u go to temple and eat vegetables for 3 months.. let yr heart be clean .. If u are a christian , ask god for forgiveness.. U follow my words. U say , lord i am a sinner.. my heart is unclean.. please lord forgive me for my lust.. Jesus please forgive me for what i did, let the blood of jesus flow onto me and cleanse me clean right now. Bro : from now on dont lust onto other gals.. be a good man .. and god will bring someone into your life!

Take care!
good advice

I am a sucka for beautiful babes! any to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1