The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 01-08-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowling View Post
Logically, I think if the rejection fees is $50, lots of us here can do do for curiosity sake. It defeat the purpose of the OKT or the girl in question to place a high price.
At the end, the girl would be running around all over Singapore to earn this $50, knowing that the majority of us would not fork out the $1500, just to see who that person is.
My opinion is the "model" or "actress" would be better off, opening her legs for 1 or 2 customers than for 10 for a day.
If it is incall, there is no reason to pay rejection fee. Else they should pay us transport fee as well
Old 01-08-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveSI View Post
She is still doing. Hungry for men’s juice. Go feed her bro. Dun shoot too fast ho.otherwise u can’t see how she eats it.
Bro can share her post or contact? Thanks!
Old 02-08-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
whitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitebird30 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyTiff View Post
Thanks babe
Old 02-08-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 10
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyTiff View Post

She’s something not to be missed.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=ButterflyTiff;17644369]This guy made us book room, we paid for it, end up no show. Only apologise after the hour is over for not coming.ok

Last edited by cengizkhan; 04-08-2018 at 07:18 AM.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

She's the lady herself LOL. ^
Old 03-08-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
She's the lady herself LOL. ^
Oh Ok... paiseh paiseh
Old 05-08-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25987 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Recently a lot anti vice activity.. just be careful .. a massage lady that I often book got caught into detention for close to 28 hours.. and I just saw Dome 3 got OKT customer kana busted also.
it's normal la, near national day sure alot of operation...
juz lie low and play safe...
Old 05-08-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
it's normal la, near national day sure alot of operation...
juz lie low and play safe...
The china ml that i been visiting going back china liao. About less than a week after got raid by anti vice.

No joke lol. But i think cust still safe la.. Just the provider . seems like okt is what they aiming.
Old 05-08-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25987 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The china ml that i been visiting going back china liao. About less than a week after got raid by anti vice.

No joke lol. But i think cust still safe la.. Just the provider . seems like okt is what they aiming.
yea safe but still to avoid unnecessary trouble & attention...
Old 05-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

https://singaporebrides.com/weddingf...and-ktv.44273/

Just came across this story.. I think his explains a lot of the raids..
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..
This pattern sure complain police, lawyer and MP...
Now that ex-husband phone list all gonna get raided.
Ktv, MP, Okt, FL..

Aiya bros.. wanna cheat and sexplore can please becareful and don’t spoil market for the rest of us!!!!
Old 05-08-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
https://singaporebrides.com/weddingf...and-ktv.44273/

Just came across this story.. I think his explains a lot of the raids..
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..
This pattern sure complain police, lawyer and MP...
Now that ex-husband phone list all gonna get raided.
Ktv, MP, Okt, FL..

Aiya bros.. wanna cheat and sexplore can please becareful and don’t spoil market for the rest of us!!!!
Simple if scared don't do then sure safe. Want to do just go GL lor legal and safer also.. or want save money just use hand..
Old 05-08-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3223 / Power: 16
aalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
yea safe but still to avoid unnecessary trouble & attention...
return +9 cheers
Old 09-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

So quiet.. no new FR this days

Everyone become monk

New potential:

Ayumi Seems like a pretty face and a delicious big boobs. 500 per shot.
Also Joleen seems to back again. Spoilt for choice.

One of my bucket list is also to try different race:

This Megan looks good also..

Race: Malay
Vital stats: 34C 25 36
Damage: 350 1hr/1

But everytime I message her, she seems to off work liao .

Natsuki Yvette:

This one also not bad.. 200 for damage and extra 50 for room which I think is very cheap liao for the local market.
with this kind of spec below, seems more than enough..

HT : 160 cm
WT : 50 kg
Cup Size : 36C+

Calculated BMI turn out to be 19.5 which is slim type.. but her time slot is very hard for me to fit in.. if only she open night slot like up to 1am.. business sure increase..

Yet to try.. and hard to try

Lastly I also want to try Butterfly Tiffany, heard she is hungry for sex kind, very initiative which is what I want to try because the feeling of "wanted"
but seems to not get a quick response or time slot confirmation every time so is a bit hard for me to try her service and write FR.
Maybe Sis Tiffany is reducing her FL exposure thus the slot is getting lesser.. limited slot !! Think i no luck with her

Last edited by bradplay2018; 09-08-2018 at 12:56 PM.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
So quiet.. no new FR this days

Everyone become monk

New potential:

Ayumi Seems like a pretty face and a delicious big boobs. 500 per shot.
Also Joleen seems to back again. Spoilt for choice.

One of my bucket list is also to try different race:

This Megan looks good also..

Race: Malay
Vital stats: 34C 25 36
Damage: 350 1hr/1

But everytime I message her, she seems to off work liao .

and lastly I also want to try Butterfly Tiffany, but seems to not get a quick response everytime so is a bit hard for me to try and write FR.
Haha. Sis Tiffany is busy so no choice.. the first time she was down with cold. I think i no luck with her..
Ayumi is from Armani. Given his modus operandi of giving fake infomatins and photo, I will stay far far way.

Unless you have a really low standard and don't mind paying high price for ugly Malaysian, you can try at your own risk.

It's National Day today. I will give support to the local individual like Alex, Charlene , Tiffany and.....so on.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1