The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sleeperX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Sapphire Spa

Visited Sapphire Spa in Maxwell recently. They just opened about a month back. From the outside, the place looks huge, just like a fully featured spa centre. Anyway, below is a quick FR.

Environment: Cosy rooms with attached shower
Girl tried: Pat
Looks: 7/10 milf
Body: 7/10 C cupper
Massage: 9/10 Top notch hard massage
HJ: 8/10
Damage: $58 for 1 hour + tips
Old 30-07-2008, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
HughGrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHughGrant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sapphire Spa

Bro,

i'm a sucker for gd massage.
can PM me the location? any SYTs there or not?
Old 04-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 20
insanity08 is a splendid one to beholdinsanity08 is a splendid one to beholdinsanity08 is a splendid one to beholdinsanity08 is a splendid one to beholdinsanity08 is a splendid one to beholdinsanity08 is a splendid one to beholdinsanity08 is a splendid one to behold

Saw it on the papers advert and was heading back to office and feeling sianz so proceed to have a good rub. 1st time there and the counter was greeted by a minah, look kinda sweet... the outside of the spa looks posh and grand ... but as you head in ... its a total disappointment...

The rooms is very very small and squeezy but at the least looks clean lar... So went in and wait, a MILF came in... was kind of sianz but also too paiseh to change so carry on with what I have lor ... The massage was kind of good lar ... hard and good. Then she proceed to the legs and suddenly lean forward and touch my didi, and pop the Golden Question... then I was Quite sianz lar so I told her ... Not having anything... well since she can't close me she counter propose that she get another girl to come in to service ... and actually I really don't feel like doing ... but she keep insisting so I agreed on her proposal... on getting another girl to come in...

After a while, here came in a girl in her early 20s, petitie girl and she looks like those girl next door, sweet sweet type ... and she looks like one of my colleague ... haha ... so when she pop the question on the type of service I want, of caused I think you know the answer ... !

Well the whole session with her was really good and she is really accomodating ... her catbath was good but a bit short, the fj is great ... she told me she cummed and really she was really wet... wooo ! The feeling was great and lots of positioned tried... and she say she love the doggy style ... ! Woof ! haha ... Well overall its worth!

Stats are as below:
Name: Kai ning ( malaysian)
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 9/10
Frenching: Can .... !
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: 100 + 45 entrance ... + 10 bucks for the milf as tips ...for bringing me a wonderful girl

人情债:Vibrator,Escobar43535, kim-seng-heng
Old 17-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1787 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Its a pity this place hasnt quite got the attention of bros working in CBD. Been patronising it quite regularly over last few months and was told biz is picking up.
My regular is Jessica, who was June from Thomson Reflexive..
Went down last week and was assigned another Singaporean gal, Anson. Massage wasnt bad, strong and soothing. She was running a cold which caused some concern. Offered Hj but I ask for bj. She said got cold so cant do. Hj 50 but she suggested hj with body. Asked whats that - she strips while givinghjj.

Turned out she is one hornygal. Fed me her firm C boobs then poured some oil on my hand and wanted me to frig her. Pussy is shaven and she cums really hard, gripping my hand until I thoughht they might break!

looks :6/10she wears teeth braces
body : 7/10 C cup
hj :5/10 cos she hada better time than me haha
damage: 40+80
Old 05-12-2008, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
HCKP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well, i agree with bro nex terday, this joint seems tat it does not get much attention. i went there yesterday with 2kakis. one of my kaki saw its advert in newspaper,called and ask if pool available, yes. then we all go there to check it out.

entrance door a bit prominent from outside(which i dun like, cos too expose), place seems big from outside,but inside not tat big, anyway,its not as if looking for a house, just a place to relax..heehee..

the uncle at counter is friendly, we sign in and paid(now promo $38 for 45mins, usual $45). then guides us to the changing room. and we change and dip in pool. the minus point at this joint is tat there is no TV room and no tv at the small lounge. there is sauna room,steam room and pool(pool can only accomodate max 3-4 pax at a time, same type at Eniment spa).lounge got 2 area (one with carpet, and the other without),but only about 5 chairs per area. the purpose is tat tis place allows smoking at the lounge with no carpet (so minimal damage to the carpet). drinks and buns are self-service.

we all took quick pick(being allocated by counter)...cos i do not know which gal is good. will allocated to Pat. my kakai got viki (Thai) and yoyo (PRC). I saw viki, she looks lianish gal, really not bad looking too (maybe its my taste, i would rate her 7.5/10).

When we r outside our rooms, waiting for the gal, viki come, the nwent to my kaki roos, i saw her, wow, not bad looking, lianish gal with brown(slightly gold colour hair).then pat come, i a bit sian, she look a bit old when she come,then spoke fluent mandarin,i thought she is malaysian. then ask my to strip to birthday suit and lay down, massage me from head to feet. thai-style. not bad massage, lasted 20mins, the she pop up GQ, all the while at massage, we did not tcss, she is a quiet gal, so i just kept quiet too, to enjoy the massage. fj is 100, i opted it. the nshe go take barang barang and comein less than 5mins. she strip and expose her neh-neh, started to lie down on my shoulder (wow,gfe not bad) then cat-bath me for about 10mins from nipples to knees and my small bro..cap me and bj for less than 5mins, then she politely ask me if we can make love, i oblige, she started on top,shaking well,good momentum, then i think she is tired, we change to missionary and i finished her in 10mins. she clean me up, we hug and i paid her. her service and attitude is food, no rush, not time-watcher.

my fr as follows:

Name: Pat
Boobs: handful and soft
Looks: 7 (when she comes in, i only give max 6, but while/after FJ, her looks will grow on me)
BJ: 5/10 (too short session)
Massage: 7.5/10 (her massage is not bad, thai style)
Frenching: little
Gfe: 7/10
attitude: 7/10 (polite gal and service oriented)
FJ:7/10 (she is horny and she seems enjoying it alot, with much soft moans)

RTF: yes, after i want to try viki the next time. with this promo price (at time of economy now), it is worht to go, my personal view only.

Damage: 38+100

P.S. the funny thing about this joint is tat there r some rooms with no shower attached.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKP View Post
well, i agree with bro nex terday, this joint seems tat it does not get much attention. i went there yesterday with 2kakis. one of my kaki saw its advert in newspaper,

P.S. the funny thing about this joint is tat there r some rooms with no shower attached.

hi bro...can give me a simply guide how to get to this joint, coz i nv buy newspaper

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 05-12-2008, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Heaven Ranger is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoySeeker View Post
hi bro...can give me a simply guide how to get to this joint, coz i nv buy newspaper
It is along Maxwell Road, opp MND. Cant remember is at the corner of Red Dot or White House, it is jus somewhere around there
Old 05-12-2008, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
gleich is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanity08 View Post
Saw it on the papers advert and was heading back to office and feeling sianz so proceed to have a good rub. 1st time there and the counter was greeted by a minah, look kinda sweet... the outside of the spa looks posh and grand ... but as you head in ... its a total disappointment...

The rooms is very very small and squeezy but at the least looks clean lar... So went in and wait, a MILF came in... was kind of sianz but also too paiseh to change so carry on with what I have lor ... The massage was kind of good lar ... hard and good. Then she proceed to the legs and suddenly lean forward and touch my didi, and pop the Golden Question... then I was Quite sianz lar so I told her ... Not having anything... well since she can't close me she counter propose that she get another girl to come in to service ... and actually I really don't feel like doing ... but she keep insisting so I agreed on her proposal... on getting another girl to come in...

After a while, here came in a girl in her early 20s, petitie girl and she looks like those girl next door, sweet sweet type ... and she looks like one of my colleague ... haha ... so when she pop the question on the type of service I want, of caused I think you know the answer ... !

Well the whole session with her was really good and she is really accomodating ... her catbath was good but a bit short, the fj is great ... she told me she cummed and really she was really wet... wooo ! The feeling was great and lots of positioned tried... and she say she love the doggy style ... ! Woof ! haha ... Well overall its worth!

Stats are as below:
Name: Kai ning ( malaysian)
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 9/10
Frenching: Can .... !
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: 100 + 45 entrance ... + 10 bucks for the milf as tips ...for bringing me a wonderful girl
Hi Bro the facilities was quite disappointed, was attracted by this girl kai ning
she is sweet and her service to be is very acomodate.. quite fun with her..
Old 05-12-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
ING ING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven Ranger View Post
It is along Maxwell Road, opp MND. Cant remember is at the corner of Red Dot or White House, it is jus somewhere around there
Is it near to Amoy Food Centre? From the desc is quite near....
Old 08-12-2008, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ING ING View Post
Is it near to Amoy Food Centre? From the desc is quite near....
Not sure if you can cut thru MND from Amoy Street. If can then it's not too far
Old 08-12-2008, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

Sorry, jus to borrow some space to warn bros of a spa nearby ....

Few weeks ago happen to pass by a "spa" at Maxwell House. Entrance $40 with free ear candling + mohsa. There is only one PRC in the shop, was told lady boss jus went out.

Massage was thorough but so-so only. About 30 mins ask the GQ, was quoted HJ 50, "Baojian" 80, HJ + BM 100, BJ 120, FJ 150 Told her too ex, she said price fix by lady boss cannot change . Told her dont want any service, quickly quoted me "Baojian" + FJ 180. Decline the offer and went to take a shower then leave the place.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
HCKP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro Joyseeker,

The place is nearer to maxwell hawker than amoy food centre. It is directly opposite maxwell hawker centre. If you drive towards chinatown from shenton with MND building on your right, this place is on your right. The best landmark to see is the red canopy/umbrella-type roof shelter (about 5 no.) just outside the joint.

Hope all bros can find it.. heehee
Old 09-12-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Dear Bro Joyseeker,

The place is nearer to maxwell hawker than amoy food centre. It is directly opposite maxwell hawker centre. If you drive towards chinatown from shenton with MND building on your right, this place is on your right. The best landmark to see is the red canopy/umbrella-type roof shelter (about 5 no.) just outside the joint.

Hope all bros can find it.. heehee
Jus to make a correction, if MND is on your right, then the spa is on your left.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven Ranger View Post
Massage was thorough but so-so only. About 30 mins ask the GQ, was quoted HJ 50, "Baojian" 80, HJ + BM 100, BJ 120, FJ 150 Told her too ex, she said price fix by lady boss cannot change . Told her dont want any service, quickly quoted me "Baojian" + FJ 180. Decline the offer and went to take a shower then leave the place.
Bro, i also con into the shop by a prc lady called xiao yan, knn the massage is poor and the price she quoted for special is expensive too. In the end, me like u also went home an angryman.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear Bro Joyseeker,
If you drive towards chinatown from shenton with MND building on your right, this place is on your right. The best landmark to see is the red canopy/umbrella-type roof shelter (about 5 no.) just outside the joint.
hmm...veri details huh...so when is ur next outing there

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1