The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Humiliating A Whore

Hey bros, newbie here. My first story. Please up me if you enjoy. And please PM me if you like to know details.

This past weekend decided to visit a favorite FL of mine. Valentine's Day mah so must have some action with no wife or gf. I usually staycation around Spore when i can lah. Usually go to the same decent hotel. Lets say I've tried a few around town and this one is the best when it comes to being discreet. Usually FL must call your hotel room and immediately the reception/concierge on guard. If any sexy dressed girl appears in the lobby, they sometimes report. Have a fellow cheongster kenna caught this way. Most times these nicer hotels, you cannot go up without the room card. So either you have to go down and paiseh meet her in front of other people or you can sneak her in.

Anyway this hotel is good, the girls can access certain levels safely so I went to collect her from one of the floors safely and discreetly and went to my room. The room is nice and good view of the city and river. After making the payment, I told my FL who we will call T to strip. She is a Chinese Vietnamese but live in Spore for some time. 165 cm, tight body, fair skin and face is cute. Looks quite young. She is about 23-24. Anyway I told her to shower. In this hotel most of the bathroom got see thru window to the bedroom. Sexy and hot. Also I think you know which hotel I'm talking about.

Anyway we go in to shower and clean. And I told T "tonight is special. Ur going to be ridden like a horse" She just smiled not really knowing what I'm going to do to her. Once we shower and she wipe me all over, we went to the room. Immediately I told her to get on her knees and look at me. She was slow so I pushed her down and told her I'm now the master and she's the stupid whore. She smiled and I slapped her face with my now hard cock. She a big shocked so I quickly stuffed my cock into her mouth. She moved her hands to stroke and suck and i told her "face fuck today bitch! no hands!" and she understood. Now I see the pleasure and a bit of fear in her eyes. So shiok. This FL only do BBBJ on her regulars and guys she know so i was enjoying her. I would spit on my cock and make her continue sucking. I even squeeze her face on my cock and dragged her to a chair while my cock was still in her mouth. Also I always keep the windows open and light on. Give people a show if they dare to look in.
Old 17-02-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Humiliating A Whore

I took out my cock and smeared the combo of saliva, drool and pre-cum all over her face. I told her to smell my cock as I laughed. T reluctantly did so knowing i was in command. I gave her face another slap with my cock and told her time for real fun. I told her to "ass up, face down". I put on a condom and began slamming into her. T has nice tits - medium and perky. She also shaved all the way to keep up the "young girl" look. Anyway as I was sliding in and out of her I slowly got up on my legs. So doggy style with her face down on the bed and ass in the air with me mounting her like a horse. This way I was fucking her hard and fast and she started moaning and shrieking. Shiok man. I put my foot on the side of her face and held her down. She said "no no, don't." but i didn't give a fuck. Just keep on banging her. Slowly she also gave in hopefully cos of the pleasure but probably cos she knew she was pretty stupid to be asking for this and that while getting fucked hard like a dog.

I came just about then. I took of my condom and came on her back and hair. She said "aiyoh...so messy" but i just rubbed it into her back and hair. She got a bit pissed that i had cum in her hair but i didn't care. I told her shuddup and clean my cock up. So here was this disheveled girl with hair messy and cum on her back and in her hair bending down again to clean my cock. She wiped my cock and balls with a wet towel and then proceeded to suck me. I turned on the TV at this point to watch some football. T asked what i'm doing and i told her to continue sucking as i watched some football. At this point i was texting my friend on my phone and even decided to play a couple levels of candy crush. Nothing more powerful than having a girl suck your cock and balls while you act like you have other things to do.

Anyway soon I was hard and i told T to jump on my cock. She put a condom on my cock as I told her to squat on my cock and fuck me. She lowered herself on my dick as I continued to watch TV. Me looking disinterested made her work harder trying to get my attention. The little whore was looking for approval from me. And this is what I like to do them. Cos usually it's a quick bang and they want to leave but making them WANT to serve you is power lah. Anyway she fucked me some more and when I was a bout to cum, i pushed her off and pulled her to the floor. There I stood in front of her and took off the condom and came on her face. Still had enough to cover some of that pretty face. I told her not to clean it off as I looked at this cum drenched little slut. I made her smile as I took an imaginary picture of her. Then I told her to rub in the semen into her skin. Make her look young. She said no but I grabbed her face and rubbed it in anyway. She playfully was angry and went off to shower.
Old 17-02-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
DODODO3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story... i love humiliation. i like doing other things and having girls sucking me off too. i think we have the same "taste"
Old 17-02-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SharingGirls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 17-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

More....More....

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 18-02-2014, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

lol i guess i got the wrong impression of the type of humiliation meant
Old 18-02-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

Oope...forgot the last part.

As she got ready to leave, I was still naked on the bed. I told her to come kiss my cock and say goodbye. Which she did. I have a her a small tip for her troubles. I knew she had been humiliated but she also looked like she enjoyed it. Dumb whore.
Old 21-02-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
Oope...forgot the last part.

As she got ready to leave, I was still naked on the bed. I told her to come kiss my cock and say goodbye. Which she did. I have a her a small tip for her troubles. I knew she had been humiliated but she also looked like she enjoyed it. Dumb whore.
Shiok!!!!!!

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 15-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

I feel ashamed, excited and powerful at the same time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1