The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta Info

does anyone here knows if orchardz jayakarta have computers at lobby for customers to use?
Old 19-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
True experience of CJ is getting free fuck with a syt without paying anything.
Hahahah... once met a nice Chinese SYT and went out a few times..... Luckily never on her. learnt later she is the mistress of some KTV boss..... Heng ahhhhhhh,......

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 19-06-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro I ain't no Brad Pitt but I have patience and some luck. Most important I speak the language.

Sorry Bro Poonani, I wasn't being rude.
No need to hv good look or money.. If not the SYT then go for the STW.... Why u thinks these middle age lady go there for what??? They also looking for Ons mah.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 19-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now you know I am stalking you hahhaha.
Been years, u still stalking... KNN
Old 19-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
No need to hv good look or money.. If not the SYT then go for the STW.... Why u thinks these middle age lady go there for what??? They also looking for Ons mah.
Thats wat I want to tell them. If you have the patience and you speak the language, clicked with them....anything goes especially after a couple of drinks. But if you don't have the time, paying is the fastest way to get laid.

When are you meeting me. Please don't ask me to go to Afterhours. I failed to see any joy in shooting billard balls.
Old 19-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

When are you meeting me. Please don't ask me to go to Afterhours. I failed to see any joy in shooting billard balls.
That is his favorite spot since the 1st day I met him about 8 yrs ago.... Guess he has some shares in it....
Old 19-06-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ShowMeTheFun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
does anyone here knows if orchardz jayakarta have computers at lobby for customers to use?
hi coolmagnifico,
im not sure, only been there once for a wedding and didnt pay much attention at lobby, it was so crowded

at the least that they have wifi in the room as far as i know

hope it helps
Old 19-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

AH or Afterhours is like our 2nd office in Jkt, even for hotel I'll always stay in Sari PanPac!!
Old 19-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Not only bro newbird stalking you, I am also stalking you. When are you coming over to Jakarta again.

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 19-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post

You please go plan the Itinerary for next week, don't everytime pretend to be drunk just before 9pm and sleep on bar counter, for at least ONCE bring me go jalan2, not wait for others to bring me and you just follow, this time you go lead the way..!!!
Old 19-06-2012, 05:14 PM
Not Activated

newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
As long as I am still standing and until you come and visit me.
Old 19-06-2012, 05:19 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
That is his favorite spot since the 1st day I met him about 8 yrs ago.... Guess he has some shares in it....
No lah, he always say the girls at AH are all SYT. He enjoys playing balls with them.

Nabei, I went there to find him, he busy poking balls and holes and left me sitting there like Ah Gong.
Old 19-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man View Post
You please go plan the Itinerary for next week, don't everytime pretend to be drunk just before 9pm and sleep on bar counter, for at least ONCE bring me go jalan2, not wait for others to bring me and you just follow, this time you go lead the way..!!!
BM, you have to wait long long. RM enjoys telling his adventures after he had finished with it. That CB always go without me and then come and tell me how good the place is.
Old 19-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
BM, you have to wait long long. RM enjoys telling his adventures after he had finished with it. That CB always go without me and then come and tell me how good the place is.

yalah that farker TALK nia, maybe he only knows how to follow people then come here and tell his BS stories, your friend ah...? Haizzzzz...........!!!
Old 19-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lah, he always say the girls at AH are all SYT. He enjoys playing balls with them.

Nabei, I went there to find him, he busy poking balls and holes and left me sitting there like Ah Gong.

go learn how to poke balls and holes lah...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread