The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Despite of tested positive, i feel nothing beside headache which i've been suffering headache frequently even before the Covid has discovered. I won't know that i got Covid without PCR.
I had symptom like sore throat for 1st, 2nd day, both ART negative and on 3rd day, I won the "lottery". PCR will be faster to detect but of cause costly and not easily available other than pro lab test.

"Congrad", u have at least 72 hours of rest at home.
Old 09-03-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
ahpui123123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ART seems expensive because on arrival its free. Thetestingpro sells $91.2 pre- depature PCR voucher at klook.
Old 09-03-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Despite of tested positive, i feel nothing beside headache which i've been suffering headache frequently even before the Covid has discovered. I won't know that i got Covid without PCR. Even my self ART test which did one day before I went for PCR turned out as negative. Don't know why my PCR tested positive around 16 hours later. Basically Covid is nothing serious, you won't get sick at all, let alone seriously ill, without doing PCR test, you may not even know you have already infected. I suffer far more on Migraine than Covid. Just because 1 out of 100 who are infected may get seriously ill or die with Covid, the other 99% are suffering all these nonsense created by WHO, governments and kiaxi individuals. As I got 6 months to reschedule my flight to Cambodia without penalty, i may wait for another few months, hope that Cambodia government would abolish Covid test requirement like what UK government is doing now. It is a nightmare if tested positive upon arrival at Cambodia. If i reschedule to go within next 2 weeks, i've to pay for pre-depature test again. If i can't produce negative PCR test result and can't go again, no more free reschedule of flight.
Yes u just sum it up. This whole thing is a scam. Just because less than 1 % die and they trapped us more than 99%. Somemore among those 1% many all those jiao liao bee one who is waiting to die anyway. Don't come and tell me how heartless i am. This is natural selection you never know who is going to die after getting it. If they want to say we don't care just because the one dying is not us. Then can I also say who u don't care when all the businesses owners are suffering when by right they should be enjoying their wealth they worked so hard for all their life? You all low lifer will not understand the pain of having ur fruits robbed from u cause u never have anything at all. Why the rest of us bros have to tolerate ridiculous prices and cheonging and paying so much and worry so much for travelling? What about those whose career or progress got hindered cause they cannot find a proper job amid this pandemic and when it is over, they have no experiences at all and no advantages compare to those who just graduated. Who is responsible for their screwed up starting in career?

They are many things that are screwed up. This whole covid is screwing up 99% of everything but they still want to protect those less than 1% jiao liao bee. Anyway i also don't think they are protecting them, they just want to achieve their objectives using the excuse of covid.
Old 09-03-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhawk View Post
I have an upcoming business trip from 20th Mar to 27th Mar. I should be able to squeeze some time for drinks and girls. Anyone will be in Phnom Penh during this period can PM me.
Flying on 21 mar. 20 mar sunday maybe will hang at with a bro here at beer garden in kor pichi (diamond island). If u wanna join just PM me ur whatsapp.
Old 10-03-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Flying on 21 mar. 20 mar sunday maybe will hang at with a bro here at beer garden in kor pichi (diamond island). If u wanna join just PM me ur whatsapp.
I never drink and seldom go Koh Pich except attended a wedding dinner. What is good there? Which bar/pub u frequent there?
Old 10-03-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
I never drink and seldom go Koh Pich except attended a wedding dinner. What is good there? Which bar/pub u frequent there?
I never go there before i just saw an advertisement saying there are beer gardens at kor pichi the diamond island the the walking path like really good. So i just wanna try it out once. If not good then go elsewhere. Since Monday leaving so just a small drinking session.
Old 10-03-2022, 06:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Yes u just sum it up. This whole thing is a scam. Just because less than 1 % die and they trapped us more than 99%. Somemore among those 1% many all those jiao liao bee one who is waiting to die anyway. Don't come and tell me how heartless i am. This is natural selection you never know who is going to die after getting it. If they want to say we don't care just because the one dying is not us. Then can I also say who u don't care when all the businesses owners are suffering when by right they should be enjoying their wealth they worked so hard for all their life? You all low lifer will not understand the pain of having ur fruits robbed from u cause u never have anything at all. Why the rest of us bros have to tolerate ridiculous prices and cheonging and paying so much and worry so much for travelling? What about those whose career or progress got hindered cause they cannot find a proper job amid this pandemic and when it is over, they have no experiences at all and no advantages compare to those who just graduated. Who is responsible for their screwed up starting in career?

They are many things that are screwed up. This whole covid is screwing up 99% of everything but they still want to protect those less than 1% jiao liao bee. Anyway i also don't think they are protecting them, they just want to achieve their objectives using the excuse of covid.
Most of these less than 1% jiao liao bee are either unvaccinated, very old , very fat or with serious medical problems, got Covid or no Covid also can't live much longer. Before vaccines become available, impose control measures, now vast majority are fully vaccinated, still impose control. WHO which is getting most funding from China after USA withdrawal under Donald Trump administration keep issue health warning, promoting China propaganda, unfortunately almost all governments listening to those stupid idots who fail to come out with effective measures to contain Covid, only making 99% of people worldwide to suffer. Hong Kong is very strict on border control, but what happen ? Covid deaths there is over 10X higher than Singapore. Better just follow UK, abolish quarantine and testing completely, let those who kiaxi isolate themselves, allow those who want freedom, enjoyment to travel freely without going through all these rubbish ineffective measures.
Old 10-03-2022, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Most of these less than 1% jiao liao bee are either unvaccinated, very old , very fat or with serious medical problems, got Covid or no Covid also can't live much longer. Before vaccines become available, impose control measures, now vast majority are fully vaccinated, still impose control. WHO which is getting most funding from China after USA withdrawal under Donald Trump administration keep issue health warning, promoting China propaganda, unfortunately almost all governments listening to those stupid idots who fail to come out with effective measures to contain Covid, only making 99% of people worldwide to suffer. Hong Kong is very strict on border control, but what happen ? Covid deaths there is over 10X higher than Singapore. Better just follow UK, abolish quarantine and testing completely, let those who kiaxi isolate themselves, allow those who want freedom, enjoyment to travel freely without going through all these rubbish ineffective measures.
Yes i fully agree. Just let us decide and self responsible. They should not force lock down on everyone. This person will die doesn't mean the other person will die. If u say be responisble for the one who will die then who is responsible for the one who will not die and is the only one feeding his family? They cannot see the big picture. So many celebrities never die it is already proven not serious liao. This whole covid is a scam la. They just want to rip off the world money. Since they so call demoractic. WHy don't they let the world population vote thru facebook or google and see what is the world response. Continue like this or just open. Nothing works at all.

HK is gone case liao. They are pitiful lol they don't want china but china boss over them. HAHAHAAH
Old 10-03-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

3 days more to siem reap excited. Any bros there already? i got my tuk tuk bringing me to beer garden and ktv hehe.
Old 11-03-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
warhawk is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
3 days more to siem reap excited. Any bros there already? i got my tuk tuk bringing me to beer garden and ktv hehe.
Am counting down too 9 more days to Phnom Penh.
Old 11-03-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

2 days... heh.
Old 12-03-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
warhawk is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
2 days... heh.
I pm-ed you my WhatsApp but not sure did my msg got through becos I can't find it in my Sent folder. Maybe you can try pm me?
Old 12-03-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I pm-ed you my WhatsApp but not sure did my msg got through becos I can't find it in my Sent folder. Maybe you can try pm me?
Pls use pm if you are trying to talk to one person...give some time for any stranger to reply your whatsapp...

Also @subidowa, dun really need to post same msg in two threads....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-03-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Pls use pm if you are trying to talk to one person...give some time for any stranger to reply your whatsapp...

Also @subidowa, dun really need to post same msg in two threads....
Cause I am going two places ma. I just hope someone from each place will text me and we can explore together. In SIem Reap I have done much more homework than in PP cause this is my first time there. I have engaged a so called famous in google tuk tuk for three days. He said will bring me around. Just hope someone to join in as new place is dangerous.

For PP I have been there three times not so worry and meeting a brother there. So I roughly know where to go and do there. Still I hope more to join in together.
Old 12-03-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Replied u.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1