The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
lonely_joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Hi Bros...

I will be at HK this coming 24 till 29 Jan, will be staying at some cheap motel located at 737 Nathan Road, kowloon.

actually this will be my fourth visit to HK but the first 3 visit never had the chance to cheong, was hopping to have some action this round.

i can speak mandarin and cantonese but the downside is i can't read and write, was hoping to get some advise from you guys.I did check out sex141 for more information but not really familiar with the cheonging scene in HK

can any bros recommend any nice place to cheong around mongkok, kowloon or even TTS ?
Old 18-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_joe View Post
Hi Bros...

I will be at HK this coming 24 till 29 Jan, will be staying at some cheap motel located at 737 Nathan Road, kowloon.

i can speak mandarin and cantonese but the downside is i can't read and write, was hoping to get some advise from you guys.I did check out sex141 for more information but not really familiar with the cheonging scene in HK

can any bros recommend any nice place to cheong around mongkok, kowloon or even TTS ?
Why would you need to limit yourself to certain areas since you've got 5 days? Most of Hong Kong - especially the areas where you can get sex - is reachable within 30 minutes by the MTR; and since you speak the language, it should not be any problem to get around.

Mongkok and the Jordan area has the largest concentration of sex places and you should be able to just walk around Portland street and identify those places with the yellow sign boards with girl prices - which are mini brothels where the papa will call in a few gals for you to chose - much like Geylang. If you prefer the Orchard Tower type scene, then Wanchai in Hong Kong side is your area.

And sex141 is also in English and you could go to these Walk-up or the Hotel walk-in gals. Its all there for you to chose.

SEAJ
Old 18-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nashzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks Bro SeaJ and GeylandFC, I really wish I have the time to visit ShengZheng or Macau... But the truth is, I will be engage in work all day for 5 days and the only free time I have is at night. So I guess I would have to stick with HK only. So what is the best action for me? In sg, I usually frequent Spas and Health Centres...so I guess I would be comfortable with similar settings. Not really a geylang person....what do you guys suggest?
Old 18-01-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashzzz View Post
Thks Bro SeaJ and GeylandFC, I really wish I have the time to visit ShengZheng or Macau... But the truth is, I will be engage in work all day for 5 days and the only free time I have is at night. So I guess I would have to stick with HK only. So what is the best action for me? In sg, I usually frequent Spas and Health Centres...so I guess I would be comfortable with similar settings. Not really a geylang person....what do you guys suggest?
All it takes is an hour on the ferry to Macau and 45 minues to Lowu from Hung Hom by the East rail to Shenzhen (less if you're closer to Lowu whilst in HKG). I've done many a day trip after office hours to both places and back at home before 1 am! And if you're Singaporean, you don't even need a visa to both places.

Just do it bro! You won't regret it - something which you may do if you do decide to try a sauna in Hong Kong. It's really that bad! And if you frequent Spas and Health Centers in Singapore, chances are that you are gonna be sorely disappointed if you insists on a sauna in HKG.

The closest I can think of that's a half way sure thing is at the Regal Hotel and even there, the "staff" is gonna be disappointing and its gonna cost you a pretty penny. If you go to some of the other saunas - the facilities is for sure not going to be to your standards and there's a lot of cat and mouse games to be played before you get what you want.

Sorry bro - but that's how it is in Hong Kong these days

SEAJ
Old 18-01-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
lonely_joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Why would you need to limit yourself to certain areas since you've got 5 days? Most of Hong Kong - especially the areas where you can get sex - is reachable within 30 minutes by the MTR; and since you speak the language, it should not be any problem to get around.

Mongkok and the Jordan area has the largest concentration of sex places and you should be able to just walk around Portland street and identify those places with the yellow sign boards with girl prices - which are mini brothels where the papa will call in a few gals for you to chose - much like Geylang. If you prefer the Orchard Tower type scene, then Wanchai in Hong Kong side is your area.

And sex141 is also in English and you could go to these Walk-up or the Hotel walk-in gals. Its all there for you to chose.

SEAJ
thanks for the reply.

i intend to try what the sex141 forum mention where we can go to the designated building, check out floor by floor by knocking to each door until you find the suitable girls that you want,

i heard alot about fuji and coronet court, where excactly is these building located at ?
Old 18-01-2013, 11:59 PM
Not Activated

Then I would need recommendations for ShenZhen and Macau saunas i suppose? How long do you guys spend over at the saunas per session? so I would need to at least cater 5 hrs i suppose...
Old 19-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_joe View Post
i heard alot about fuji and coronet court, where excactly is these building located at ?
Fuji Building is on Lockhart road between Wanchai and Causeway bay whilst Coronet court is in North Point. To get the exact address and even map, just go to ANY DB of a gal listed as being in that building.

SEAJ
Old 19-01-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Then I would need recommendations for ShenZhen and Macau saunas i suppose? How long do you guys spend over at the saunas per session? so I would need to at least cater 5 hrs i suppose...
Please go to the Macau and Shenzhen thread and do a bit of reading - in fact do LOTS of reading as bros take the trouble to put up reports just for this - no?!! Lots of info and you'll be able to make up your own mind.

As far as sauna's are concerned, the actual session will not be much more than 90 minutes with the rest of the time many guys spend lounging around, eat, smoke etc but for the "main menu" you'd be lucky to get over 90 minutes.

Come to think of it, even in Singapore I've never heard of anybody getting much more than 90 minutes - and you're expecting 5 hours?? Seriously?? LOL

SEAJ
Old 19-01-2013, 12:55 AM
Not Activated

Hi Bro SeaJ, I was thinking about travelling time to and fro. Guess I can go SZ 1 night, go macau 1 night and another 2 nights at Hk itself for fun.
For HK, maybe I will try the hotel walkups that you guys are referring to...hmm.
Old 19-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro SeaJ, I was thinking about travelling time to and fro. Guess I can go SZ 1 night, go macau 1 night and another 2 nights at Hk itself for fun.
For HK, maybe I will try the hotel walkups that you guys are referring to...hmm.
Have a GREAT time doing so!!

And remember....spend LOTS in Hong Kong!!
We need all the help we can get!! LOL

SEAJ
Old 19-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

I guess our two cities have a lot in common!

South China Morning Post, Saturday 19/1/2013
Quote:
Singapore, Hong Kong face happiness deficit

Rivals Hong Kong and Singapore have much in common - not least their wealth. So why are so many in both cities so unremittingly miserable?
Saturday, 19 January, 2013, 12:00am

Toh Han Shih and Joanna Chiu

Hong Kong and Singapore are rivals on many fronts. The two former British colonies compete for everything from tourist dollars to stockmarket listings and the right to host the regional headquarters of international corporations.

Politically, many Hongkongers deride Singaporeans for their weak political freedoms, while some in Singapore argue that Hongkongers' love of protesting goes too far.

But the two sides are locked in a new battle - perhaps a surprising twist in this ago-old contest - and it indicates that the two have rather more in common than they would care to admit.

Despite their wealth - Singapore and Hong Kong rank third and seventh on per capita GDP according to the World Bank - the two cities are among the least happy territories in the world, according to a Gallup poll released last month.

Singapore is way ahead in the race to be Asia's most miserable place, ranking rock bottom in the poll of 148 nations and territories, with just 46 per cent of those polled expressing positive feelings. Hong Kong came in 73rd, with 69 per cent of respondents expressing "happiness".

Panama and Paraguay topped the poll, with 85 per cent of the respondents reporting positive emotions. China, the United States, Chile, Sweden and Switzerland tied at 33rd place, despite the wide wealth disparity in these countries.

Happiness, after all, is a subjective sense of well-being; different cultures have different interpretations of it.

"The Gallup poll tries to standardise happiness between different places. Therefore, the poll uses positive emotions as a reference," Tso Kwok-chu, a psychiatrist who runs a clinic in Hong Kong, explained.

According to the World Bank, Singapore had a per capita GDP of US$60,688 as of December 30, 2012, while Hong Kong trailed at US$50,551. Of the two happiest countries in the poll, Panama's GDP per person was US$15,589 and Paraguay's was US$5,501 - about one-tenth of Hong Kong's.

"Singaporeans, while absolutely well off, are relatively unhappy. The survey is on to something real," said Yeoh Lam Keong, vice-president of the Economic Society of Singapore, a non-profit organisation of economists.

Alan Lo Tzee-cheng, 45, a teacher at the International College Hong Kong who moved to the city from Australia four years ago, said many Hong Kong people were too focused on achieving material success, which made them unhappy.

"I can understand why so many people say they're unhappy in Hong Kong. I travel throughout [the city] during the course of my work and see a great cross-section of people. A lot of problems start with the fact that the culture and society here is very focused on success that's based on, essentially, money," Lo said.

"Money and competition about making more money than others penetrate all parts of people's lives. Their education, the way they raise their children, what they eat. Even to go shopping can be an emotional trial. Lots of luxury goods are so priced out of people's range that it builds up jealousy and envy. People become quite negative. I think that's the heart of it."

As a result, the people in Hong Kong and Singapore find themselves constantly buried in an avalanche of work, leaving them emotionally insecure and fragile.

Singaporeans have one of the worst work-life balances in the world, as they work some of the longest hours globally, explained Yeoh, a senior adjunct fellow of the Institute of Policy Studies, a Singapore think tank. "They are overstressed and do not have enough time for family and recreation."

An International Labour Organisation report in 2010 found that Singaporeans put in the longest hours at work. While the report did not specify exact numbers, the Ministry of Manpower in Singapore put the average at 45.9 hours per week. Hong Kong follows closely, with 44.5 hours per week according to government statistics.

There are no comparable statistics from Panama and Paraguay. In Panama, 50-hour workweeks are allowed for two months in a year for manufacturing ventures during the peak season. In Paraguay, the standard working hours for civil servants is around six to seven hours a day.

Wealth does not necessarily guarantee a good quality of life. The average living space in Hong Kong is only 12 square metres per person - one of the smallest in the world. Singapore ranks much better at 25 square metres per person. However, despite its reputation for having world-class public housing, education and health care, these are becoming increasingly unaffordable for a significant segment of Singaporean society, according to Yeoh.

Overcrowding and wage stagnation due to immigration have generated huge negative social challenges for low and middle-income Singaporeans, Yeoh added. "Income inequality has risen to high levels. Most studies show high income inequality leads to poor social well-being, reducing social mobility."

As Chua Kheng Kok, Asia Pacific president of Mary Kay, an American cosmetics company, remarked: "The polarity of wealth in Singapore has resulted in the rich becoming happier and the common people become unhappier. I find Singaporeans more envious of each other and therefore less happy."

The increasing wealth gap is hardly unique to Singapore.

In Hong Kong, government figures show that the median salary of Hong Kong's top 10 per cent of earners is HK$88,800 a month, more than 26 times that of the poorest 10 per cent.

Overall, one in six people, struggled with poverty in the second quarter of last year - a shocking figure given Hong Kong's reputation as one of the most affluent societies in the world.

And the problem is not just the disparity in wealth distribution, but also people's mentality towards it.

Jacqueline Tong Tze-ling, 24, an engineering consultant for an international firm who was raised in Canada and lives in Hong Kong, says Hongkongers are too intense and competitive.

"The main causes of unhappiness in Hong Kong are financial, and that's just how the society is set up. Everyone needs to compete, and it starts really early. Preschoolers already need to develop a portfolio. That's ridiculous. When I was in preschool [in Vancouver], I was happy and blowing bubbles," she said.

"People make their kids grow up too fast here. They don't get time to explore and enjoy the things they want to do … basically people trade their health in order to gain wealth in Hong Kong. That's the norm."

Alvin Tan Sheng Hui, a Singaporean working in Hong Kong, put the dilemma simply: "We in Hong Kong and Singapore have a lot to be thankful [for] and we forget that. We have more than we need, which also engenders envy and dissatisfaction. We want more, yet we thank less."

In both Hong Kong and Singapore, the key determinants of happiness are money, career and family, said Alvin Tan, an executive director at a leading investment bank.

"Singaporeans are generally positive fellows, though the pursuit of the 5Cs is now in question - whether it really brings true happiness," said Kelven Tan, a Singaporean businessman. The 5 Cs is a Singaporean acronym for the symbols of material success: car, cash, credit card, condominium and club membership. Tan said he had become happier after moving to Canada from Singapore several years ago.

"I moved because I wanted my family to know there is more in life than earning money, more to learning than scoring As to get good jobs, to learn the truths themselves," Tan explained.

Lee Kwok Cheong, CEO of SIM Global Education, the largest provider of private education in Singapore, said: "We [Singaporeans] have the paradox of being happy and unhappy at the same time.

"Singaporeans are on the whole happy. We appreciate how far Singapore has developed and how we have done better than most countries. We like to boast we are No1 in this and that.

"At the same time, we focus on where we have fallen short, and compare ourselves against a very high standard. This is partly due to our government reminding the population we would lose everything if we drop the ball. This insecurity, plus the pressure of living in a crowded city, cause us to complain."

In Hong Kong, property is the one thing that makes or breaks a person's fortune - and largely decides if he is happy or not.

Hong Kong residents who profited from earlier waves of property inflation were happier than those who did not, said Lee, a Hongkonger who has lived in Singapore for many years.

Tong, the engineering consultant, agrees. "It is very tough for young people to establish themselves in Hong Kong. They really can't afford to support themselves. Housing is a really big deal. They end up living with their parents even after they get married," she said.

"So you end up with generations of people living together, so no one has privacy or time for themselves at all because they're crammed in a small space."
//.......Continued..........//
Old 19-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

///.....continued........//

Quote:
Singaporeans generally do not wear their emotions on their sleeves and open up to strangers, unlike people from Malaysia or the Philippines, said Raju Chellam, South Asia and Korea head of cloud practice for Dell Computers.

"But the reality is different. Singaporeans care about their country, family, neighbourhood and people who have been mistreated. Since Singapore is hyper-efficient, there is little to complain about, compared to many countries," said Chellam, who was born in India and has lived in Singapore for 20 years.

A Singaporean lawyer working in Hong Kong said he felt happier here, enjoying the freedom and vibrancy of the city.

"People are less angry and more comfortable with themselves. … Everybody has a different point of view and is not afraid to express their individuality. The transportation system works well. Things are not overpriced except housing.

"You don't feel the government is taking everything and leaving you the crumbs. When you walk around the streets, you always find new things to discover. The city is always interesting, alive and surprising," he said.

However, not everyone is seeing the benefits.

The proportion of poor people is increasing in Hong Kong, says Tso, the psychiatrist. Many young Hongkongers with university degrees born after 1980 have high qualifications, but low income. "These young people have become frustrated and helpless."

Tso has a front-row seat to Hong Kong's high-pressure culture and the toll it takes on citizens. "Hong Kong people are under great stress. There is great demand for mental health services in Hong Kong nowadays."

Chua, of Mary Kay, offers a solution: wherever one lives, the key to happiness is to count one's blessings and to look on the bright side of things
Old 20-01-2013, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
RedemptionIsle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedemptionIsle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi guys, i have read through the threads… just need some advice with regards to very big breasted women.. do u guys have any particular walk up buildings with solid HUGE titties? age doesnt matter.. as long as she is HUGE titted, not a whale with decently good service… would appreciate some shout outs… lastly, im on a milk quest… any possibility of me finding some breast milk, milk maids or lactators?
Old 20-01-2013, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedemptionIsle View Post
hi guys, i have read through the threads… just need some advice with regards to very big breasted women.. do u guys have any particular walk up buildings with solid HUGE titties? age doesnt matter.. as long as she is HUGE titted, not a whale with decently good service… would appreciate some shout outs… lastly, im on a milk quest… any possibility of me finding some breast milk, milk maids or lactators?
LOL! Reminds me of a friend of mine who's also got the same fetish - HUGE BAZOOKAS and he would just go about anywhere and everywhere to satisfy his cravings!

I personally don't know of any big boobed girls in Hong Kong but you should just go through the listings of the gals on Sex141 which do show pictures of the girls.

Yes a bit of photoshopping but big boobs are easy to spot PLUS that web page sometimes have videos of the gals advertised; hard to photoshop videos - especially when its boobs!

Good luck on your quest!!

SEAJ
Old 20-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SadisticAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, i'd be flying to HK during CNY. Any up to date details about happening areas/night activities to relieve myself? Heard alot about such "attractions" in guangzhou zhu hai area which my friend said is much cheaper and better and easy to travel from hongkong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1