The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 19
y&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud of
Cool Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

Some bro zapped me saying that I'm advertising for Oriental.

I don't really care about the zapping but I do want to clarify that I'm not related to Oriental in any way. I was just sharing a real experience hoping that other bros might benefit from it.

Peace...
Old 20-06-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
y291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud ofy291252001 has much to be proud of
Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
I bought at the club st branch... Waiting for more pm...
Bro DC, hope things are good. Can PM me some recommendation for young (understand no syt there Liao) and good masseur at Oriental Club St?
Old 23-06-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 18
garbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Xiao Ping at Club street today. Auntie but the rub was good. Jasmine the counter milf is looking good... If only she provides massage
Old 23-06-2015, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
Latchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud ofLatchon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage8889 View Post
Tried Xiao Ping at Club street today. Auntie but the rub was good. Jasmine the counter milf is looking good... If only she provides massage
Is there a Xiao Peng as well in club street? Or only Xiao Ping?
Anyone can verify?

Thanks.
Old 23-06-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Lelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still one of my fav hangout
Old 23-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 18
garbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of lightgarbage8889 is a glorious beacon of light

Sunny is still there and I think she's one of the slimmest and better looking ones there. Wen wen is quite tall and slim but so so looking.
Old 23-06-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 18
little worm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittle worm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I remember Joey (清清) is cute looking... Massage so so... Is she still there?
Old 23-06-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by y&gblf View Post
Some bro zapped me saying that I'm advertising for Oriental.

I don't really care about the zapping but I do want to clarify that I'm not related to Oriental in any way. I was just sharing a real experience hoping that other bros might benefit from it.

Peace...
It happens bro! I was also zapped when I gave a FR in another spa thread, saying I'm a runner. Think the same fella dunno how many accounts somemore, zapped until I negative! Lol!
Old 23-06-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sunny is still there and I think she's one of the slimmest and better looking ones there. Wen wen is quite tall and slim but so so looking.
Wen wen still my fav. Good strength and knows where to press. Difficult to book thoh, like always need advance booking de.
Old 29-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 18
little worm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittle worm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

Went over the weekend and arranged to have jasmin massage me. Massage was good, enough strength, and standard up to par with the other old birds. Looks wise, she is maybe early 30s, a bit in the meaty side... Not really my type... If anyone remembers Jia Jia, maybe a smaller version of her...
Overall, I will rate her above average in terms of massage... Looks, maybe. 5/10... Figure, maybe a 5/10...
Any bros who wants to exchange notes, please PM me...
Old 05-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tried Sunny on Friday, strong massage despite her slim size. Agree with bro garbage8889 that she prob the better looking ones.

wonder if there are any SYTs here or at their other joints.
Old 06-07-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry bros i think im outdated
is CANDY still there or left ages ago?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 06-07-2015, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
shootersperm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshootersperm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wa this thread still alive ah. Have been visiting this joint on and off for the past 1 year. But have not visit them fro few month liao. think should revisit them
Any good recommendation for this joint can pm me tks

btw bro owen last heard candy has left liao. (hopefully is the same candy we talking about.)

Last edited by shootersperm; 06-07-2015 at 12:57 AM.
Old 06-07-2015, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Candy left for almost a year liao!

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 06-07-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
no more candy liao bro. gone for good. think she probably went back and got hitched. really miss her solid massage. the void left behind by her is so damn difficult to fill. syt with great massage. sigh. truly lost a gem.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1