The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with my sister-in-law

marked n camp for more

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5
Old 21-09-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
simidai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for my sexciting updates! thanks TS!
Old 22-09-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 12
cornmuffins deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycornmuffins deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For those bros out there who are hoping for more action while bathing are gonna be disappointed as we are not 2 people that would pounced on each other whenever there is a chance. Haha..

However, we did took the risk to have our bath together. We helped each other to apply the soap, especially on her neh neh.. I love her average size yet firm breasts. When she was applying for me, she would squeeze on my penis whenever she was soaping or washing that area. We did kiss but it was minimal. We didn't took very long in the bathroom as we were afraid someone might come back.

After we got dressed, we set off to join them at the nearby restaurant where we had our Tim Sum breakfast. After which, we went back to the hotel to prepare before setting off to go up the hill to genting. We drove up to the cable car station checkpoint to board the cable car. As only 4 persons could board a cabin at each time, I got paired with my wife, her Mum and grandma..

It was a horrifying experience as the cable car keep shaking. Upon alighting, I noticed that Shanne face look pale. She told us that she was scared from the cable car ride becoz of the shaking and height and she feel like vomiting. However, she doesn't wan to go back as she dun wan to spoil the fun.

After we checked in to the theme park, I secretly got her some sour plums and as I stuffed it to her when no one is looking, she gave me a surprised look.

Me: You pregnant right? Must eat more of this. *Earned a light pinch on my arm*

Her: Your baby ah?

Me: Mine? Mdm.. Think you got the wrong person..

Her: *Stick out tongue and walk away*

Nothing much happen in the theme park as our group always stayed together. When it's time to go back, she refused to take the cable car down as she was really afraid. She got into an argument with her husband becoz of this. Her husband insisted while she refused. She got to the verge of breaking into tears.

Kinda pain to see her like this. So I volunteered to go back down and drive up the vehicle. Her Mum and grandma went down with me leaving my brother in law and my wife to look after Shanne. I asked for direction from the hotel lobby and surprisely, it was not take hard to find the way up. I phoned my wife on the meet up point and once there spotted me, they just hopped in without saying a word but I could tell that she was quite relieved to see me with the car.

Shanne and her husband was sitting behind and was sitting quite apart. Guess after I left, they gotten into another quarrel again. I drove slowly and steady as I could as I was afraid Shanne would puke. Upon reaching the hotel, it was closed to 7pm. I took another bath and this time, it was with my wife. Not going to narrate wad happen inside.

For dinner, we had steamboat.. Yummy.. Shanne didn't really ate much, maybe due to foul mood. I can't be too obvious but I know wad she love to eat. I would cook it but the quantity is much more than I could finish hoping that someone will pass the food to her. She knew wad I was up to and was concerned abt her and she would finish them all.

After dinner, they suggested going back to the morning restaurant to have dessert. Siao! They so good appetite...I didn't want to join so I came up with the excuse my stomach aching. Need go back do business.
Old 22-09-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 12
cornmuffins deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycornmuffins deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Once back at my hotel room, I lay down on the bed to rest as I was real tired. Suddenly.I heard the small side door of my room opened. It was Shanne. She came over and took a seat beside me on the bed.

Me: You OK? What happen wor?

Her: nothing la.. Just bad mood.

Me: *Sat up and placed my hands on her shoulder* Tell me la. What happen?

Her: You know the reason why I dun wan to come in the first place? Becoz of him la.. I knew something like wad happen in the afternoon will happen de.

Me: Nod head

Her: Thank you for the sour plum le. Didn't expect u to buy for me..

Didn't wait for me to finish the sentence and I planted a kiss on her lips.

Her: Shocked and just sat there blinking her eyes.

Me: Got feel better?

Her: Haha. No. Didn't feel anything.

I pulled her head closer and kissed her more passionately. She closed her eyes and placed her arms over my shoulder. Naturally.. one of my hand reached for her tits and her hands on my crotch area. My other hand slowly slipped into her shorts and started fingering her with her panties on. I lifted her top to find her not wearing any bra. Didnt say much as I went straight for her nipples. She was enjoying it so much that she was twitching her the other nipple with her hand. We got so aroused that we forgot that our family come be making their way back.

Suddenly we heard her Mum voice outside the hotel room and we both jumped in shock. She quickly ran back to her room via the side door while I dashed for the toilet. Can't let my wife see me with a big bump in my shorts. We were both kinda disappointed by the adrupted ending.

That night when I was laying beside my wife, I reached out my hand to caress her breast. Hers was a cup size bigger than Shanne's. She turned around to face me knowing wad I was up to and we frenched. She was dressed in her sleeping gown. Those 1 piece dress type. I cupped one of breast with my hand and squeeze her butt with the other. She loved having her butt squeezed but reject the idea of having anal.

She got up and kneel down between my crotch. She took my shaft and proceed to put it into her mouth.to give me a BJ. The feel is kinda different from that of Shanne. Shanne love to twirl her tongue on the mushroom head and alternate between licking and sucking. My wife mostly suck on it while playing with my balls with her hand. However, I love both the style just as much.
Old 22-09-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 10
LonelyMalaysian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got my imagination running wild. + for u.
Old 22-09-2014, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xxwaterbirdx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just by reading the stories and imagine the whole scene..gosh OMG
Old 22-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

TS a lucky guy

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5
Old 22-09-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
goodboz1974 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More more...great.
Old 22-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Bro

Power!!
Old 22-09-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Sex with my sister-in-law

You are the man bro
Old 22-09-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Bro, u r the man
Old 22-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice leh... Make me wanna pcc liao
Old 22-09-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shin86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Sex with my sister-in-law

More more more
Old 22-09-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Envy TS so much.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 23-09-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
seehowlor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornmuffins View Post
Once back at my hotel room, I lay down on the bed to rest as I was real tired. Suddenly.I heard the small side door of my room opened. It was Shanne. She came over and took a seat beside me on the bed.

Me: You OK? What happen wor?

Her: nothing la.. Just bad mood.

Me: *Sat up and placed my hands on her shoulder* Tell me la. What happen?

Her: You know the reason why I dun wan to come in the first place? Becoz of him la.. I knew something like wad happen in the afternoon will happen de.

Me: Nod head

Her: Thank you for the sour plum le. Didn't expect u to buy for me..

Didn't wait for me to finish the sentence and I planted a kiss on her lips.

Her: Shocked and just sat there blinking her eyes.

Me: Got feel better?

Her: Haha. No. Didn't feel anything.

I pulled her head closer and kissed her more passionately. She closed her eyes and placed her arms over my shoulder. Naturally.. one of my hand reached for her tits and her hands on my crotch area. My other hand slowly slipped into her shorts and started fingering her with her panties on. I lifted her top to find her not wearing any bra. Didnt say much as I went straight for her nipples. She was enjoying it so much that she was twitching her the other nipple with her hand. We got so aroused that we forgot that our family come be making their way back.

Suddenly we heard her Mum voice outside the hotel room and we both jumped in shock. She quickly ran back to her room via the side door while I dashed for the toilet. Can't let my wife see me with a big bump in my shorts. We were both kinda disappointed by the adrupted ending.

That night when I was laying beside my wife, I reached out my hand to caress her breast. Hers was a cup size bigger than Shanne's. She turned around to face me knowing wad I was up to and we frenched. She was dressed in her sleeping gown. Those 1 piece dress type. I cupped one of breast with my hand and squeeze her butt with the other. She loved having her butt squeezed but reject the idea of having anal.

She got up and kneel down between my crotch. She took my shaft and proceed to put it into her mouth.to give me a BJ. The feel is kinda different from that of Shanne. Shanne love to twirl her tongue on the mushroom head and alternate between licking and sucking. My wife mostly suck on it while playing with my balls with her hand. However, I love both the style just as much.
Lucky Ts! Can fuck 2 sisters!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1