The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-05-2016, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by husbandary View Post

wan lan eh.. Eddie Tan zitao shoot liao
Old 23-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jondop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

This reminds me of a pinoy maid i knew frm WeChat.

Very naughty n horny lady. Whom always sends me naked pics and loves wearing those ultra short shorts. Requested me to buy 1 for her. Got her 1 and a skimpy revealing top.

Met up with her to pass the stuff and she ask me drive to a quiet place n willingly blow n let me CIM n swallow. Done deed a couple of times and now shes already back in her homeland.

Was a great experience though
Old 23-05-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by contractor View Post
I wanted to share my story here as well.

I had been on the prowl searching for some adult fun with DH ever since I read the posts shared by many bros. Took up the courage to walk up to one near my place when I was washing my car. She is petite and stands about 1.6m. Good body shape but small breast as I scan her body from afar. Strike up a conversation and as she is from Philippines, language hence is not a problem at all. Asked for her number and she gladly gave. As I passed her my phone to save her contacts our hands touch and she smiled. I was delighted.

She left soon after so I continued cleaning my car and went home to shower and decided to send her a message. She responded and we chatted for a while and just before we ended our conversation she agreed to meet up one of these days.

The day came and I picked her up from her employer place. It was night and her employer had given her some time off. We drove to a nearby park and found a quiet and secluded place to drink beer and chat. After downing about 3 cans of Heineken, I got bolder and the conversation drifted to sex. As we talked my hands started to touch her and to my surprise she did not resist. I took that as a sign of approval and proceeded further, reaching beneath her tshirt and under her bra. She has nice long nipples and as I twirl and knead those natural breast of hers, she lean towards my shoulder and embrace me.

Not wanting to end this adventure so soon, I kissed her and we started to french. She was so into the kissing that somehow I felt she must have missed it for a long time. Yes indeed she was as I moved my hands further south to unbutton her shorts she did not resist at all. In fact she assisted me by opening her legs wider so my hands can reach her vagina. She was wet from all the build up and was definitely wanting for more. I played with her clitoris and labia while she buried her head into my chest and trying her best to muffle her moans. I could enter her there and then but I couldn't because I didn't came prepared with the rubber as I didn't know how the date would evolve. Nevertheless she came a while later and her moans were so loud I guess people would have heard from afar.

After satisfying her with my fingers I adjusted her position such that my penis would face her directly. I stood up while she sat down and she promptly pulled down my shorts and started to engulf my cock in her mouth. She was hungry like a sex kitten deprived of penis as I enjoyed her blowjob in the silence of the night. She varied her pace and pressures and would occasionally stop to look at me then back to deep throat and licking the penis head. With such heavenly pleasures I came and shot the loads into her mouth. She continued slurping my cock and gave it a good kiss before spitting out my sperm.

The session ended gradually as we dressed up and I walked her back to the car. All this while hugging and kissing just like the good old school days if you all still remember. Dropped her off but not without a long passionate french from her. As I drove away, I saw her message that read like this, " Hi dear I like it. Next time I want to make love". After seeing this message I'm already started to plan my next meet up with her.

That's all I have bros and sis. Until next time, take care and have a nice day.

hao lian

Last edited by ET; 24-05-2016 at 10:54 AM.
Old 23-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
husbandary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i need to install we chat now
Old 23-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuatos View Post
Have an indon maid contact (North area), I cant swallow cos the face cmi, but is damn horny one, go out movie only touching me everywhere...... Bros who can cover face attack bottom can PM me for ctc. If you have any to exchange will be given priority.
Hi bro,

Already upped u, cheers!
Old 23-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

PM me for maids contact exchange
Best if u also have maids to exchange especially those horny one cos I like

Last edited by ET; 23-05-2016 at 04:42 PM.
Old 23-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry I just noticed that theres a tweet button here. What if people or betrayers shared this stories to the public?
Nothing is private in the internet - that's all I say ..

In fact this site, I am sure, has lot of snoopers from the local media and all, even some reporter wrote about the FLs who advertise her ..

SBF is a very hidden open Secret, if you are worried about privacy

Last edited by etsys; 23-05-2016 at 08:44 PM.
Old 23-05-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro the bottom good? seems u be molested by her
never try la bro, but figure is ok lo, slim one, not much breast.

I ask out alr then cannot swallow but just give her a decent movie date lo. then during movie keep on touching me.... Nabei need to rewatch X-men liao.....

Anyway sent u the contact already go see for urself bah.

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 23-05-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Hi bro,

Already upped u, cheers!
Thanks bro, replied ur PM^^

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 23-05-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
Holyshitcrap123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolyshitcrap123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
One of my friends said he had an indon maid that likes to CIM for him.

Then at the very last drop, will be like how this indo girl does it, keep sucking on the tip of the lanjiao head, like sucking the lifeforce out of him. Watch it --> here
wah lao eh. see alrdy steam sio. good one bro.
Old 24-05-2016, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Yanis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyshitcrap123 View Post
wah lao eh. see alrdy steam sio. good one bro.
Same here as well
Old 24-05-2016, 08:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcraz View Post
Don't mark around with maids. U will not know what's in store.
what the big deal with maids? in my work, common for maids to jio me. seems that property consultants have all the attraction & power!
Old 24-05-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
i need to install we chat now
Old man long time already installed n watching young maid bathing live broadcasting while masterbating.
Old 24-05-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

wan lan eh now maids all act like princess like pussy got gold like that
Old 24-05-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuatos View Post

Anyway sent u the contact already go see for urself bah.
thanks bro, she just block me hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
wan lan eh now maids all act like princess like pussy got gold like that
agree, cold princess

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1