The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
marcperson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
travel buddy

Hey,

I'm thinking of going to Jakarta, Pattaya and other places soon, just moved from Europe to SG actually. Looking for a partner in crime to go hunting here and abroad. Anyone from my age (30), means 25-35, interested?

Cheers
Marc
Old 29-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
Mrdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: travel buddy

we could start locally..haha..i dont mind..any tips for europe though?i am headin to london/paris/amsterdam in 3 weeks time!
Old 30-09-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

Locally is fine, will pm you.

For Europe not really, but one thing though: be ready to spend tons of $!!!
Old 30-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 16
fastspawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You going there just for action, or for actual leisure? How long per trip?
Old 01-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastspawn View Post
You going there just for action, or for actual leisure? How long per trip?
For action, just for fun, no idea yet about the trip's durations, would be cool to meet like-minded people in SG, then we'll see as we go along and can share ideas on where to go and what to do. That is the plan so far!
Old 01-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
Desmond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, im going to HK n Shenzhen on 4th Nov..u wanan come along?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcperson View Post
For action, just for fun, no idea yet about the trip's durations, would be cool to meet like-minded people in SG, then we'll see as we go along and can share ideas on where to go and what to do. That is the plan so far!
Old 01-10-2011, 06:39 PM
Samster

Thanks! Would have been with pleasure but that precise week I'll be away for a few days in Europe..
Old 11-10-2011, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!

Hi Bros in SBF, I've also posted this in the Beijing Recommendation Forum. Actually I'd just wanted to find out or rather offer to anyone interested in a 5D4N Beijing Land Tour (from 13-17 Oct 2011) with stay in 4* Hotel and Meals provided (I'll fwd by email the itinerary and my China Cellphone to the 1st interested bro tt respond). Only for 1 pax due to a bro who is supposed to come along wth me was unable to fly in at the very last minute. Bro if interested can also continue to Shanghai for 5D4N Shanghai Land Tour (from 21-25 Oct 2011), with 4* & 5* Hotel stay and meals.

This is No Gimmick. Rest Assured, GENUINELY STRAIGHT & NOT HANKY-PANKY. This Voucher I'd already paid for and thus won't be asking you to pay for it. You'll hv to only pay the tips for the Tour guide/driver which is S$6 daily. And of course you'll also hv to fork-out from your own pocket the travel arrangement to get to Shanghai (same as what I'm doing fr PEK to SHA by Spring Airlines, a budget air) if you're interested to continue to join the Shanghai Tour.

Just don't want to waste this voucher (Sorry what I hv is for 1 pax only), also an opportunity to share and to meet new acquaintance. Interested bros can email me @ [email protected], do bear in mind that the tour will begin on the morning of 13 Oct . If no response of interest, I'll hv to let the voucher pass.
Old 18-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!

Greetings, I'm now in China and will be heading to join a 5D4N Shanghai Land Tour, which includes, coach packaged to Suzhou, Wuxi, Hangzhou and Shanghai, stay in 4-star hotels inclusive of breakfast (Bonus: Take the world's fastest and most advanced high-speed railway from Hangzhou to Shanghai (40 minutes); Free foot massage; The world’s biggest LED screen; Shanghai World Financial Centre; Free upgrade 1night to 5* hotel) and other meals as per itinerary (Savour the Local Special Cuisine: Shanghai steamed bun + Suzhou Local Meals + Beggar Chicken + Wuxi Qianlong Style Special Cuisine + Wuxi chop).

Trust me, I've just completed the Beijing Tour and the tour is authenticated. The fact is, my friend whom we book the tour (with Groupon deals voucher through CS Travel), at the very last minute cannot make it for the trip and thus I'm extending this invitation to any bro who is now in Shanghai or will be cmg to Shanghai within the period from 21-25 Oct 2011. Any bro keen, do drop me an email @ [email protected] so tt I can fwd you the itinerary or you can give me a buzz on my Cn cellphone @ (+86)13534243642.

PS. Vacancy is for 1pax only. On a twin-sharing room (I'm a straight guy). Not to worry as you will not be liable for whatever monies already paid to the travel agency back in Singapore. But there will be a payment for tips to the guide/driver of S$6 per day (S$30 for 5days) and S$80 for a beyond the itinerary recommended tour which will be arranged by the China local agent and paid to the guide towards the end of the tour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1