The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
colintan is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentOne View Post
Still no news about amy? T.T
Brother better dont try her , friends told me she got STD now . . . . Wear double Condom if u really want .
Old 20-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother better dont try her , heard she got STD
Old 20-01-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Re: Fortune Center

Dear bros , do not try this girl , heard she got STD . if U DIE DIE MUST TRY , i suggest u wear double condom
Old 20-01-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

r

Brothers , do not try this girl , heard she got STD . Better wear double condom if u die die must try her
Old 20-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother do not try her anymore she got STD
Old 21-01-2016, 08:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Yuki msg me saying biz is really bad lately
Old 21-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TheSilentOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by colintan View Post
Brother do not try her anymore she got STD
Seriously? She is definitely one of the gem there. Anyone bros out there can confirm it?
Old 21-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by colintan View Post

Dear bros , do not try this girl , heard she got STD . if U DIE DIE MUST TRY , i suggest u wear double condom
Wearing two condoms does not give u any added protection. In fact, it increases the risk of friction between them and cause tear to the condoms. Not only does it not give u added protection, it gives you a higher risk. I thought this is common sense??

Last edited by cartmanez; 21-01-2016 at 11:02 AM.
Old 22-01-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Theprodigy1971 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
False alarm
Fucking back stabbing worthless customer or friend .Fuck them . Get them out of your lives as soon as you can..
Old 23-01-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TheSilentOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol, 1 say about STD another say false alarm, although not sure who is right or wrong. But both of them is using new account with only this post.
Old 25-01-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 14
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to FC last week, wanted to rtm germaine but got put off when I saw her face has this shade under her makeup that looks like a shadow of a moustache. Ended with JJ instead, as usual. Like what bros here said, business is terrible at FC. She has not had new customers for a while, only regulars.
Old 25-01-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Will only go for yuki or apple when im in fc.the rest cmi.
Old 25-01-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

It seems that the business is pretty bad in Fortune Centre. The gals I frequent complain about the poor business

of course lah, with slow growth in China market which is all time low which affects the whole of Asia, stocks tumbling, job loss etc, where got mood and money to spend and get chopped? but sometimes, the big head rules over the mind then nothing to say

FC has been my frequent playground since the BHC days or rather "Shuang Xi" days which it was formerly called.

It is very ridiculous to see such exorbitant fees unless you really find the gem you like, demand and supply thing lah.

Hope to see very soon the entrance fees back to the old market rate like $30 for 30 minutes and $40 for 1 hr. HJ with touching boobs but no sucking boobs $50, HJ touching and sucking boobs $80, FJ with entrance $150. It is a matter of time. In fact, many joints here are slowly getting back to these market price, especially the "Viet Congs" guerrillas, but be careful and pls wear condoms hor. Play safe so we can cheong longer

Frankly I find BBBM very silly, the gals strip off their bra and run their neh neh on your and you pay premium, anyone this is subject to individual preference. I prefer to enjoy the sight of the neh neh, fondle them and suck them, without the need to rubba me and I pay premium.

If you ask me, I will frequent FC for a decent facial or rub, followed by a sweet ending like HJ with boobs sucking, total damage for 1hr being $40 + $120 = $120. The facial which I like is having my face washed and she press her boobs against my head, wow heavenly

If I want to have FJ, go to Geylang lah, for $150 I can fuck in peace and shower and have a much bigger bed to try all angles. With 1000 gals to choose from in legal joints, the CID is doing us a big favour by having legal joint in the first place.

But of course those who love the thrill of FJ in a shopping complex in a tiny room with a small bed, you may consider going to the hotel instead.

Let the myth of STD or HIV etc slowly fade away while we all enjoy our round of facial and massage and HJ in peace.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 27-01-2016 at 10:05 AM.
Old 25-01-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

Well said bro apache.i miss eva from bhc days.kenix kwok look alike.the reason y sometime we visit these joints is the anticipation of the girl offering their special service unlike gl.we go in the girl already know what we want.hahaha!i have nt been to gl since it was taken over by prc wl.miss those days with malaysian girls
Old 25-01-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

I tried the joint on level 4 just directly next to the cargo lift, which has 2 bouncy juicy MILF.

I tried Amx who has fair smooth skin and sweet voice. In fact she caught my attention when she thumb on the table top bell "ting ting ting", basket, like selling ice cream type. Her boobs look big and I am a boob lover, nevermind if she is a bit round as I am zeroing in for her boobs

I went in paid for the entrance fees $40 for about 40 minutes I spent there. The joint is clean. I stripped and lay on the massage bed. She did a bit of good hard rub and slowly she play piano on my crack ass and did a mini haidilao with my balls. I buay tahan and turn around.

She looked at me with her cute face and before I could say anything she gave me a good juagen with the balls and rod.

I slowly stripped her top off and her bra. Wow, a pair of knockers and dark nipples which I began to suck and fondle like no tomorrow. The sucking and fondling went on for several minutes and I slowly slit my finger into her undies and arouse her. At first she pushed me back a bit but in the end she buay tahan and she got real wet.

I shot the load and it was a bit messy I must admit. The juagen before the session and the sucking and her moaning while I aroused her was an experience.

I was apologetic for the mess, some sperm hit her body. Paid her $140 after a bit of negotiation as I told her I will be back to "eat her".

She cleaned me up.

I left a happy person with damage $40 + $140 (juagen, HJ and suck+fondle boobs). should be about $140 if I did not remember wrongly. Too shiok then

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 25-01-2016 at 04:49 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1