The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
Yuki went for holidays and will be back about 2 weeks later. Was told of this by her colleagues earlier.
She left on sun
Old 24-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
justforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to all

I was at Fortune yesterday evening at around 6pm, having an opportunity to scout the place due to being slightly early for an appointment.

Most of the ladies there not my type – too mature for my tastes.

But on the 4th floor, there was a young and attractive lady who looked a little like He Yong Fang in my opinion.

It was quite surprising, given the state of FC.

I was thinking of going down to visit her one of these days, but first I would like to hear if any bros has seen her before, and their opinion on her, if any.
Old 24-10-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun21 View Post
I was at Fortune yesterday evening at around 6pm, having an opportunity to scout the place due to being slightly early for an appointment.

But on the 4th floor, there was a young and attractive lady who looked a little like He Yong Fang in my opinion.

I was thinking of going down to visit her one of these days, but first I would like to hear if any bros has seen her before, and their opinion on her, if any.
Bro which shop got Yong fang?
Old 24-10-2015, 03:05 PM
Samster

justforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to alljustforfun21 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
Bro which shop got Yong fang?
PM'ed you bro
Old 24-10-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hair slightly longer than shoulder length?
Old 24-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
Hair slightly longer than shoulder length?
Around shoulder blade length if I remember correctly
Old 24-10-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 10
johnnyangmogui is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyangmogui is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyangmogui is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyangmogui is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyangmogui is a glorious beacon of light

Fortune centre is a place with a lot of wild, fun and exciting memories. i missed this place but it is getting from bad to worst or rather chop carrot to chop pork knuckles.

Level 1 - All food, mostly vegetarian food.

Level 2 - Some office, salon, vegetarian food and massage(CMI).

Level 3 - This is where all the hardcore actions begins, some are quite hot and pretty but be prepared, they will cut you with knife first and chop you like how the butcher chop meat in the wet market. but some are worth the price and is subjective to individual. There is a famous cafeteria and is always crowded around dinner time.

Level 4 - A place which used to be good but getting bad each day. Mostly old Milfs. There is still 1 or 2 SYT but they rush you as if there is time bomb going to explode in FC. Subjective, maybe some bro here lucky i dunno.

Overall, for me this is a place to avoid unless you are willing to take the risk or going for excitement of getting raid in the middle of your thang which is very impromptu. The hygiene level is low. some of them, there isn't attached toilet and the towel you used to dry yourself after you bathe they will use it to clean the carpet, the floor or serve it as a carpet sometimes and they will wash it and reuse it to lay it on the bed or for your use to dry yourself. (The Cycle goes on). Whereas they have a personal towel if you realised.

The opinion i gave is base on my perspective. Choice is yours, do or die.
Old 24-10-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

What you have observed are all true

I never use their towel nor lie on the bed massage
Imagine how many brothers naked lying on their haha some may have some std and ....

Always do standing position haha.
Old 25-10-2015, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Zovianwinston deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went there for few times but there side always kanna checking, spa at the plaze at beach road also , I think they advertise too much, should avoid these places , I don't wish to be caught with my pants down
Old 25-10-2015, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyangmogui View Post
Fortune centre is a place with a lot of wild, fun and exciting memories. i missed this place but it is getting from bad to worst or rather chop carrot to chop pork knuckles.

Level 4 - A place which used to be good but getting bad each day. Mostly old Milfs. There is still 1 or 2 SYT but they rush you as if there is time bomb going to explode in FC. Subjective, maybe some bro here lucky i dunno.

The opinion i gave is base on my perspective. Choice is yours, do or die.

Correct.
want SYTs, go Axxxxxi. also chop-carrot. but now, biz very bad. so just play hard to get and negotiate to market rate.
Old 25-10-2015, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Just keep $100-120 in ur pocket for fj... If they ok 👍if not save u ur money... If u decide worth xtra money .. Go atm n draw... Who knows by the time u reach atm u changed ur mind.... Save money😁
Old 25-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Just keep $100-120 in ur pocket for fj... If they ok 👍if not save u ur money... If u decide worth xtra money .. Go atm n draw... Who knows by the time u reach atm u changed ur mind.... Save money😁
You don't have to go down atm to widthraw, they will ask you use nets
Old 26-10-2015, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Are you talking about the same WL whose pic was posted in the thread before?
Old 26-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
Are you talking about the same WL whose pic was posted in the thread before?
I'm not too sure about that. This thread has 300+ pages and I didn't go through them all
Old 26-10-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Should be ba...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1