The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2008, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
shiren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage behind Haji Lane

Wish to share my FR.

Went to this joint behind Haji Lane. U can't miss joint with a big "Massage" looking at you while walking along the street.

Up a flight of stairs and was greeted by a lady in her 20s. Opt for an hour massage and was lead to 3rd storey. Room was sparsely decorated. Massage skill was almost non existance, more like piano playing.

After about 10 mins, popped the GQ. Service HJ, BM or FJ. Opted for HJ initially but was coaxed into BM. She stripped off to he birthday suit and her boobs are at least C cupper and real. Too bad cannot stand her teasing and unload in mins.

Whole session lasted only 30 mins.

Paid the gal and left.

RTF: No
Old 22-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15621 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage behind Haji Lane

bro damage and name of wl?? Local/PRC??
Old 22-04-2008, 10:55 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Up your points for a honest FR
Old 23-04-2008, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18549 / Power: 23
powerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
bro damage and name of wl?? Local/PRC??
Bro Woohoo, i did went to this place a few weeks ago and the service that i got is exactly like what bro shiren had said. During that time I saw a few girls and all of them are PRC. Anyway, the massage is about $35 to $38, can't really remember the exact amount but the FJ is $100. I tried to bargain with the girl and she replied in a unhappy tone and told me that she won't do FJ for anything which is below $100. I was damn horny during that moment so I give in to her. As for the FJ, there was no bbbj, ar and frenching. Overall, I felt that the service was not so good. Not sure whether other bros out there agrees with me. Or maybe i'm just not handsome enough.
Old 23-04-2008, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
puchikoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my experience with this place is only slightly better than the thread starter.
went there on a very hot afternoon last week, and was greeted by a lady in mid to late 20's.

as the weather was crazy hot that afternoon, opted to have a shower first before the session. during the session had an average massage from the girl. so I guess I had better luck than the thread starter in that regards, but then when she pop the GQ, I opted for the full package. then she told me that $100 is just the FJ and it's another 20 more for the BJ!!! wah tried to bargain down but utterly failed. she said the usual that it will be very shiok lah! I thought going to get a BBBJ but in the end just a normal BJ (so not that much more shiok than from other TNs). then move on to the FJ, and over. nothing really outstanding.

went for a shower again and paid. on the way out managed to peek at the girls' waiting area... wah! one of them was like sitting on the sofa with her legs up, showing her dark pink panty!! heee!!! she immediately closed her legs!

overall managed to quickly see all the girls there, all PRC overall not outstanding. but there was a rather tall lady there. didn't ask her name though... looked not too bad either.

final conclusion, do not think I will RTF this place, as i find the place further up north bridge road much more enjoyable. just my personal opinion.
Old 27-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 17
star7245 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystar7245 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was there last week. Initially not really looking for massage, but after seeing the big "MASSAGE" sign outside. Decided to go in to take a look. Immediately spot a PRC wearing low cut, black pocker dot dress. She is the best looking among the 3 PRC working there. I will gave her look 7/10. So quickly go back to the car to put extra parking coupon and go back to the shop again. On the way back, saw a indian also going into the same shop. he ask the same girl for the price and i was so worry that he will take the girl that i was aiming. I think she saw me and smile at me. Luckily the indian guy choose another girl and went to the third floor.

She immediately bring me to another room and start the massage. Massage was OK. definitely not the piano type. This girl is very chatty and trying very hard to joke with me. she will also tease your brother and give your brother a little massage when i was lying on my front. after that she ask me to turn over and start massaging my arms and groin area. And will purposely touch my didi. Finally she poke the GQ, i only opt for the HJ which all inclusive i bargain to $70. While she is doing HJ, i start to auto roam her body and including her private part and trying to insert my finger. she said if i continue to finger her she will rape me. I smile and dare her and she immediately lift up her skirt and want to do it but of course she is just . After that she said if i pay her $100 in total she will make love with me. I agreed and she went out to take the barang. She came in again and remove everything, capped me and start to give me a BJ, I pushed her head lower as i always like balls licking. She understand what i want and clean my balls thoroughly. After that she ride on me, when the time is almost up, i release all the load into her.

She is from chengdu but i forgot her name. Overall quite sextisfied
Old 08-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Conwy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No sure it is the one beside the coffee shop??
Anyway, this gal from the massage beside the coffee shop.

Name: Lily
She is quite tiny and from Malaysia.
Face still no bad - 6/10
Massage skill still ok - 6/10 not piano

After 40 mins of massage, she ask do you want special???
Then I ask what special you provide??
Hand job..
Don't like perfer Jua Gan..
Try mine.. is very sensation and do it slowly for you..
Small bro hear liao can't ta han....
How much???
$50...

Think... Think... Think... No doubt slight higher but ok leh just try loh..
She apply some oil on her hand and ask to rise buttock up.. ok loh do as said.
Slowly touch your balls, then groin, then small bro then ass then don't know where liao.. making the big head gone crazy... Shiok ah....

After few minutes, blood already clocked on head and ask to turn over..
See her closely and praise her beauty... no doubt ok only but this make her work harder... Get up and fond her tiny breast... no very fun so head south to her pissy.... wow G-string... slowly roam around and make her wet....

The more she get wet the more she start to shake my bro faster.. the more she shake the more I try to dig.... ah ah ah can't ta han much longer... tell her come liao and before she could take the towel, the cum shoot all the way to my shoulder while me laying down...

She clean and only then realise my shoulder also got cum. Wow you shoot that far.. Hee Hee... She help me to clean up and lead me to bath.... room...
After shower, pay her and she gave me her HP no... Call me next time when come... ok sweetie....

Overall quite good... May look for her again....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1