The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A night with a broken hearted model

well...Good 1 bro. wait for your Taiwan FXXX.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, don't go Taiwan. You already have Robin with you here.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Part 28 (day 1-3 Taiwan )

Me and robin, bid our final goodbyes at home and I left for airport. My mind was in a mess. After all this while, it seems like I have found my new love. I couldn't help but to wait to get back here when I haven't even left.

On another hand, I wander how is Megan doing. Guess I'll find out soon.

I alighted at terminal 1 and waited at the checking in area for Megan and her family. (Dad, mom, sis, sis bf, Megan). Yes it seems all so weird now. Hopefully not awkward.

As Megan and her family approach me with all smiles on their faces like they long to see me. A sense of warm-ness came dwelling upon me. It may be the final trip together and I might never see them forever. Sad but true

I waved and smile backed at everyone, except for Megan who is busy texting and didn't bother to care...

Me: hi aunty uncle. Hello jie( Megan sis ) hello da (Megan sis bf)

Everyone: helllooooooooo so long never see you come our house Liao.

Me: (smile awkwardly) so...sorry ah was busy was school..

*megan rolled her eyes*

We boarded the plane and I sat beside Megan. She seems pissed off and doesn't want to face me.. I guess it must be the clubbing night where I dissed her *jay* off. I tried making small talks and signs hinting her to chat with me but she doesn't give a fuck and still constantly texting before takeoff..

I casually peeped at her phone only to see mushy mushy text messages and wander to myself *once this plane take off you can say your goodbyes because ain't no jay gonna save you*

The plane took off after 20mins of waiting time and I held onto Megan's hand as usual to give her courage for the takeoff. As she shuts her eyes and grabbed my hands firmly.

The plane stable down and I didn't let go, either did she.

Holding onto each other's hand without saying a word. Wasn't long before we both dozed off and lay onto each other.

We both woke up and the plane was an hour due to landing to Taiwan.

I smiled at her and brush her fringe behind her ears. Keeping them in place as she looks at me innocently. Only at this point of time she looks perfect and not so bitchy. I loved her eyes, her smell, her wavy hair and her cute nose. It adores me pretty much. Otherwise I wouldn't have fell in love with her.

I leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Looking at her in the eyes. I said: let's put everything behind us and enjoy ourselves. For the last time. Alright?

She gently smile and nodded her head as a form of agreement. She loves the soft way. In fact all girls love the soft way. Motherbitches..........

We held hands and alighted the plane with all smiles, looking forward to our final adventure being together as couple. We checked out and went to food spree before checking into the 4 star hotel that was located near Taipei 101.

Sadly, there are only 2 rooms. Megan's father and mother conform together, they wanted Megan to sleep with them, that leaves me with Jie and da.

Sigh. I went into my room and Jie and da immediately jumped onto the queen size bed, leaving me with the single bed.

Suck thumb and took it.

We spended the first 2 days sight seeing and eating Indulging into Taiwan delights before heading out to shopping at xi men ding on the 3rd day. Megan and I laughed, played and held hands throughout. It seems like we are back to dating days.

But during the 1st and 2nd night. When we reach back to our hotel, Megan would quickly rush back to her room and her whatsapp status would immediately turn online. I felt angry, it's like in the day she was mine but at night she is not.

I thought we agreed our spending the last time enjoying ourselves together.

3rd night: as usual she went back to her room and her status turned online.

I went to take a hot warm shower before lying down preparing to sleep.

(iPhone message tone suddenly ring) 12.45am

I turned and check my phone, it was from Megan...

Megan text: I don't feel like sleeping, can I come over?

I turned to see if Jie and da slept already. They were hugging each other like piglets and fast asleep.

I replied yes and went to silently open the door and Megan was already waiting outside.

I held her hands as I lead her to my bed, we lay beside each other and snuggle into the crisp of the cold blanket quirl.

Our faces were so close to each other as I looked into her hazelnut eyes. I sense confusion in her mind. I sense that she wants to tell me something but she dared not. Memories are flashing thru and even when I'm typing this... I could still feel that very moment. Time seemed to have stopped for the both of us.

Having so much to say, time was fading away.

I cupped and gently careless her cheeks with my fingers while Giving her a sense of love that she longs to feel. Before I know it, Tears started forming up in her eyes and rolled down by the corner of her eyes, those were tears of unspoken words, perhaps regrets. I knew she loved me deep inside. She knew too.

i leaned forward and kissed away her tears while we careless each other's face. Our lips than met passionately as we long for it and not long before my hands went behind her and slipped into her shorts. I motioned around her smooth buttocks and my middle finger glided thru her ass crack eventually reaching the lips of her pussy.

Megan let out a soft moan and her love juice started forming up, wetting the tip of my middle finger as I continue to arouse her opening.

As my dick started to rise, Megan cupped my balls and stroke my dick outside my boxers. Feeling the fabric of the cotton boxer against my dick causing an even harder erection. We tried to keep our volume low as Jie and da were sleeping like 2arms length away from our bed.

I started to strip Megan's shorts and panties and disappeared under the sheets, arousing her even more with my nose stiffing her tits and down to her naval, kissing every inch of her sensitive spot on her body. And then down to her inner thighs and her pubic's. Tracing my tongue down to her love hole, I brushed my nose up and down her clit giving her afew bonus licks and repeated this motion not long before her love juice started to form even more.

While I started to gained Pace licking her clit, i held onto her tits and fondled her nipples outside of her soft cotton singlet that she normally wears to sleep.

I was giving her the time of her life as this May be the last time I go down on her. I want her to know no one will ever let her feel like heaven on earth again.

After what seems like 2mins, I went back up to catch my breath while Megan disappears under the sheets this time. Pulling down my pants, she sucks my balls and licks up my rod pulling down my foreskin alil revealing the tip of my mushroom head. She licked the pre cum off with her tongue and circle in motion at my pee hole.

My dick den suddenly felt the warm ness of her mouths as she begins to give me a solid blowjob. Her saliva provided the warm ness and my dick felt like its in the center of a warm molten cake.

As Megan sucks and her saliva builds up into her mouth, my dick was wet and nicely lubricant.

I uncovered the blanket to witness the last erotic sight of her blowing me. Suddenly she releases her mouth and sat on top of me. My dick slided in perfectly as she cowgirl me and whirl in motion. I den turned to check if Jie and da were still sleeping and realize Jie was facing me but with her eyes closed. My heart raced as I look back at Megan and paced up my speed.

We were playing dare devils game.

We fucked even harder and faster and Megan came down and we hugged each other tightly. Our bodies sticking closely to each other as my dick went in and out of her until I finally feel like cumming and lifted Megan's butt higher releasing my dick out and shot my cum in the air. (Please do not try this)

We lay motionlessly onto each other body and rested for awhile before heading to the shower. I bathed her like a lil baby as she started the doze off.

We cleaned up and I sended her back to her room tucking her to sleep as I watched the movie that was being played on the tv. Megan soon fell into deep sleep and as I went about to leave the room.

I spotted her phone on the table. Being as curious as ever, I decide to check her phone.

I turned her phone into airplane mode and went into her whatsapp. In case jay asked why isn't she asleep at 2am.

I read the msgs, and was furious .... They exchanging dirty messages thru out these 3 days and jay was complaining on how much he misses her boobies. My heart was about to spill out.

The last message from jay was:

Goodnight sexy bitch, I'm gonna pcc myself to sleep. Can't wait for your delicious blowjob when you are back.

I was raging in my pants and in my head. But decided to go back to my room and cool down.

I lay on my bed as memories of us flashed back in my head. I snapped back to reality and told myself 3 more days before I'm back into robins arms........

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 07-08-2014, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
DEVILOFALLDEVIL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love your story bro, keep up and waiting for your update. cheers

If an angel and devil were to fall in love with each other... Can their love transcend the law of heaven and earth?... Can the angel set her wings on fire?...
Can the devil soar at day light?... Is this faith's decree?... That love CANNOT change what is not meant to be?...
Old 07-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Aiya... dun get pissed la. Already u r on the greener side of e grass. Love Robin more~~~
Old 09-08-2014, 01:12 PM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Part 29( caught up )

Day 4, as usual, we held hands and strolled along the streets of Taipei.

Thoughts from last night were still flashing in my head. I didn't thought they would have gone so far.

It took me some time to get into her pants and yet ..... Alright..

Sorry not sorry jay, I fucked her last night and now you wear the green hat.

I turned my anger in my head down south to my dick head and decided to try again tonight.

We had our dinner at an amazing restaurant that served hot ramen and fried chicken. Our table were filled with food and laughter as we talked our hearts out and content our stomach.

After which, we left the restaurant feeling full and Megan's mom and dad decided that they will be heading back to their room first to rest. Leaving us by ourselves.

I suggested to the group that we did find a place to chill and they all agreed.

In search for a bar, we roam around the streets of Taipei and about 2 streets across our hotel, we stopped by a bar that seems to fit our mood.

The bar was playing local Taiwanese artists song. I remember back in the days how me and Megan used to listen to Chinese song together whenever we were taking public transport. Feeling like ordinary people that were falling in love all over again and again.

There were times where some of these songs played back in my head whenever I feel alone. Reminiscing how we used to be.

Fuck. I just said not to be emotional.

We ordered some beers and cocktails to chill and I lighted up my very first cigg ever since I came here. Didn't wanted to be rude in front of her parents though.

Megan leaned her head onto my shoulder while I sipped my cocktail and enjoy every single puff. Relaxing the night away.

After about 1 hour, Jie and da took their leave and went back to the hotel giving me and Megan some alone time together.

Just about the right time, a love song by jay chou played on track. (我不配)I'm not worthy

This song reminded us of the tough times we have been thru to get together. It meant so much.

We mumbled the song together and daze at the dazzling night sky. It's the same feeling I had for her when I was in love with her n the song. I wanted to sing my lungs out...

I than randomly decided to pop the question to see if she was interested in going for karaoke session at this ungodly timing.

Well she agreed tho..

No time to waste, I paid the bill and gulp down my drink. Heading back to the hotel where there is a ktv lounge located at the top floor.

Upon reaching the lounge. We were directed to the corner small room for 4pax and below.

Cosy room tho. Dark color sofa with lights and wall theme like flower and lotus. Reminds me of those oldies hongkong ktv where men patronize woman..

Looks kinda lap sup. but me likey~

We selected and sang some of our fav songs while I hug Megan from behind. Feeling very comfortable, I started to be abit touchy..

I purposely off the lights completely and being located at the corner gave some privacy as well^^

Megan hugged onto the soft cushion, covering her body while I slowly made my way into her shirt.

Feeling the warmness on her tummy while smelling the corner of her neck, I gentle kiss her around the back of her baby hair and rub her tummy.

She turned her head around and responded to my kiss..

Closing her eyes as she wets my lips with hers. I could feel her breathing increase as I slided my hands down south. Rubbing her pussy against the layer of silk.

As her right hand rubs and circle around my thighs. I reckon she wants me to mimic her pace. I did and there she let out a small moan..

I attacked the corner of the silk and my fingers work its way by the side into her love hole where it was moisturized with her love juice.. I brushed her small grown pubic hairs that were at the pussy lips. My left hand now entered her base as well..

Using two middle fingers.. I rubbed the side of her pussy lips and gentle massage it.. Squeezing and releasing her clit at the same time.

My left middle finger den slowly fickle her clit and my right one drills into her lovehole as I bring her to cloud nine.

I rubbed and fingered her at the same time.

As her moans increases, the pillow that was covering her slided off the sofa. Being in fear that if someone enters the room, they would have spotted an erotic scene. My fav.

(Fear of getting caught while making out sends the heart racing)

I grew some balls and took off Megan's top and threw it at the side. Megan den turned around and sat on top of me, brushing her hair back and biting her lower lip. She unclipped her bra and slided it off her shoulders.

I grabbed her boobs and brushed my nose against her nipples and smelled the scent of her nipples which made me pre cum.

Megan smelled like heaven.

My face now hovering around her boobies as I alternatively licked her nipples and hump in motion with my erected dick.

She unzipped my pants and performed a handjob while we frenched.

Just den, the corner of my eye seem to caught some movement. My heart stopped as I see the server stopped in his tracks as he was about to enter the room.

He took a step back and continue to peep outside the room.

Interesting...

I turned Megan around and her topless view now visible to the server, I pulled her shorts semi down to her knee cap and slided my rod inside her warm lovehole.

Megan held onto my knees while I hump her in a cowgirl position..

The server eyes were beaming as watched him from the corner of my eye. I didn't knew it could feel so erotic and scary at the same time.

I continue to hump and hump and hump her until I couldn't take it no longer,

Me: I'm....I'm Cummingggggg!

Megan den continue to hump me for a good 3 seconds before she leaned back on me and pulled my dick out in time.. Shooting my sperm towards the table and tv.

Needlessly to say it was awesome for me, Megan and the man outside.

We got dressed and cleaned up while the server disappears in sight.

After about 5 mins, the same server knocked the door and politely entered the room..

先生,我。。我们要关了。你还有多十分钟。请。请。问要现在付钱吗?(mr, we..we are closing soon.. You still have 10 mins... Do..do u want to make payment now?)

He stuttered and blush abit while he talks to me and steal afew glance of Megan... Admiring her sassy look as she touch up her makeup..

I knew he was replaying Megan being fucked afew mins ago.

I teased him alil. I replied ok I shall make a move now, looked at Megan to check if we're good to go.

Looked back at him. And winked.

Happy National Day Singapore....

Old 09-08-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

I wander if there's any female readers here? Hmm..... Ready for the part 30?

Old 09-08-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Faster faster... part 30 part 30
Old 10-08-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story TS. Really enjoyed it deep deep!!

upz you my humble points

"I once knew a woman who offered her honor
So I honored her offer
And all night long I was on her and off her." ~ Anon
Old 10-08-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Though you're having fun in getting back, but don't forget Robin k.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Yveslynn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here...
Old 10-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2370 / Power: 14
xiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond repute

Great story. Thinking back of my past too.

2nd Queue List: siam66, Hurricane88, SureScore, loneyheart, Koiz, PeaceKris, CoCk shoCk, S.B.Y.1, esssinine, Prince7, Clownteaser, Swagelock, powerkid, magix01, Rasta Marley, Tingtonglove
Old 11-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 17
mainreasontohan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story!
Old 11-08-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Powerpuffgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobastic View Post
I wander if there's any female readers here? Hmm..... Ready for the part 30?
Yes. Female reader reporting in.
Old 11-08-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: A night with a broken hearted model

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerpuffgirl View Post
Yes. Female reader reporting in.
Thumbs up for Powerpuffgirl...

Bro, pls continue. Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1