The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: A night with a broken hearted model

Selamat hari raya to everyone, those who are not Muslim, enjoy ur holidays and the continuation of this story. Sorry for the late post. I hope my supporters are still here ..

Part 24( getting there )

Is Fye hinting on me or she is just playful? Nevertheless I needed her help.. To release first of course... Hehe

Fye: call me tomorrow!

Me: wait, uncle how much?

Fye: huh....

Uncle: $14.20..

Paid and left the cab with Fye.. Fye look confuse as I didn't continued my journey home... Of course, how could I let her off after being teased by her? Im not so submissive. I held her hands as we made our way to her lift... Fye still look confuse as we waited for the lift.. As soon as the lift door opened, we went in and pressed 15th story.. I cornered Fye with both my arms and went straight for a French kiss...

Surprising, Fye didn't reject.. She accepted it lusciously with her foxy tongue and as she molested me with her hands rubbing all over the back of my hair.. I broke off the kiss and went straight for her neck.. Her soft moans now echo-ing among the four walls of the lift sounded so pleasurable to my ears... Coming from foxy Fye, this sound is pricess...

My tongue glided down from her neck to her exposed cleavage that were so eye catching back in the bar, I sucked her beautiful blossom leaving her a love bite.. My erected dick now pushing its way out towards her pussy and within seconds, the lift DING!

She held my hands as we paced ourselves towards her unit.. While she digs out her keys from her purse, it was my turn to tease her back... I unhooked her bra clip from her back within a spilt second( years of training if you know what I mean ) and spanked her ass as it bounces... Damn she have a soft ass... Can't wait to taste it..

Soon as she unlocked her door.. She said: yes nobody at home!

She immediately stripped down her clothes and removed her bra easily, I closed the door and I removed my clothes and shoe... She grabbed the remote and turned on the air con..

As I made my way towards her... She den sexily undress her panties leaving nothing but her heels on... That sight was so erotic as I grabbed her and we threw ourselves on the sofa... We frenched while I went straight for her hairless pussy.. Using only my index and middle finger...I rubbed the side of her pussy walls carefully teasing her..

I could tell from her moans, she is desperate for her clitoris to be touched... With my left hands around her neck and my right master hand now rubbing her pussy walls... I circled my nose around her glorifying light brown-ish nipples smelling her perfume scent... I finally give in to her moans attacking her nipples with my tongue and my fingers now rubbing her clitoris...

She sounded like she orgasim with her moans filling up the emptiness of the house..

I continued to rub her clit for few mins until she finally came.. Well you don't always need to have sex to make a woman cum...

She grabbed my hands stopping me from rubbing as she cramps up and jerk.. Before letting out a sigh of relieve..

Fye: what....was....that? I never felt so good before....

Fye: ( still catching her breath )

Damn I take that as a compliment from her...

We got up and headed for the shower while we soaped each other... Seeing her beautiful body under the white light was a sight to be treasured... As she soaped my back and down to my butt... She squats down and with her left hands soaping my dick, her right hand went under from behind and soaped my balls... Damn like a nuru massage... Ending it with a few more rubs... I washed my dick and hinted her to suck on me...

She submissively went back down and blowed me, with her eyes glazing up at my like a fox... She paced up as i started to moan hinting the signs that I'm cumming soon..

Me: I'm......I'm...cumming!

Fye: urghh yea.. Come on... Cum here on me your lil bastard..huh huh... ( pacing up her speed with now with her hands and sexing up the mood with her horny voice )

I came......... On her face

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 28-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

More plsss
Old 29-07-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 23
lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: A night with a broken hearted model

Very nice write-up bro. Great story-telling! Thank you! Sorry cannot up cos no power :P.
Old 30-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Thanks T.S.
Old 30-07-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Part 25 ( dooms day )

I came... Washed up feeling satisfied and went to tuck Fye to bed... Telling her I was sorry I couldn't control myself and she merely brushes it off and said she enjoyed herself and hope to be of help for tomorrow's plan...

Seems like nowadays girls are getting more open? Idk.. I remember the days in secondary when seeing your crush or holding hands seem to send one hearts pumping away... Now sex is nothing... Oh well.. I believe true love still exists...

I thought of robin and immediately felt guilty. Idk why... I made my way back home after tucking Fye to sleep..

Time check 3am

Reached home and check on robin.. She's fast asleep.. When straight for my bed, set my alarm and knocked out instantly.

Beep beep beep beep..... Seems like a min ago I closed my eyes and now the alarm is ringing... Checked my phone and it's 1pm afternoon.

Today is the day.

I went over to check on robin and to my surprise, she is still sleeping

Gently tap on her..

Me: babe... Wake up already it's 1pm

Slowly opening her angel like eyes as she stared at me so innocently.. She's so beautiful.. I couldn't help it but to bend over and plant my lips on hers...

Robin: so early macho?

Me: it's 1 already sleepyhead.. Shall we get lunch? I'm hungry.....

Robin got up immediately and gave me back a kiss before heading for the shower... Didn't ask me where I went too....Megan would never have done that... She would just brush me off every time I tried to wake her up...

...................... Why am I comparing?

The thoughts are killing me again.. Day to Taiwan is getting closer! In fact, 7 more days! Holy........

I shake my head and told myself to focus on tonight's mission before any other stuff...

We got dressed and went down to a nearby hawker for lunch where we discuss about what's about to happen later... I told robin that I have my plans and assured her that I will not lay a finger on him... I reassure her that my safety is well taken care of.. I made her promise to stay at home until I get back home..

I excused myself to the toilet where I made a call to both Aaron and Fye..

I confirmed that I am going to butter factory tonight and if he was going to be there as well. He said he will be there around 10 pm and will bring me and Fye into the guest list..

On another hand, I told Fye to be there at 10pm as well..

Everything seems to go according to plan now.. Aaron and Fye to meet at 10pm, robin to wait for me at home.

Went home took a shower and watch tv together with robin, just lying on the crouch with her seems so simple yet fulfilling.. Took a shower, got dress, double checked my stuffs and left house at 9.30pm. Took a cab, scrolled jones Facebook to see if there is any updates..

Great, he is hitting butter.. I dropped off at a nearby hotel to check in with my stuffs before heading out to butter.

The club seems to be quite happening tonight. Queue was filled with sexy women and there was Fye right there.

Catching quite a lot of attention in her black singlet and shining skinny jeans revealing alil bit of her g-string. Damn she's hot and ready.

Spanked fye's ass
Me: you'r punctual~
Fye: yea only for you...

Seems like a hint.

(Brief fye about my plans and showed her jones Facebook)

Now while we wait for Arron arrival, I spotted jones at the near the queue... Happily chatting with his group of friends.. Bet he didn't know what's gonna come for him.

Me: hey Fye, you see that guy over there?

Fye: oh jones.... There he is..

Me: you wanna take action now?

Fye: gimme 5 mins.

Me: sure I'll wait for u behind..

I went over the sidewalk, lighting up my cigg and see how Fye work her magic. She steadily walk towards jones swaying her butt nicely as she walks casually towards him.. She took out a cigg and asked:

Fye: hey, I'm sorry but do you have a light to spare?

Jones checking Fye out and was almost memorized by her foxy look responded..

Su...sure do. ( took out his lighter and lighted Fye cigg up ) with Fye looking at him into his eyes.. I'm sure he captured her foxy look into his lustful mind already.

Fye den loitered around the area with jones eyes on still on her.. Sexily smoking away before jones friend distracted him that they were going in already. He reluctantly went into the club..

Fye made her way back to me as she gave me a wink.

Step 1 (success) !!

Felt vibration in my pocket and checked my phone. It is Aaron. Told him my location and manage to spot him walking towards me.. Aaron acting cool as usual, lighting up his cigg and giving me the bro fist bum..

Aaron: yup bro...

Me: sup bro.. Let me introduce, this is fye, fye this is Aaron.

They both exchange a simple smile while we took a scroll back to the queue.. I told Aaron Fye is interested in letting jones to do her model shoot and hope he can pull some strings for her...

Aaron assure me he would try his best and we went into the club together.. I told Aaron I would adventure on my own and he could take Fye along with him..

(Whispered to fye: don't worry, I'll be watching over you. Try and check ur phone often. Meeting point smoking area)

Fye gave me a kiss and assure me everything will fall according to plan.

When I walk in the club
All eyes on me
I'm with the party rock crew
All drinks are free
We like ciroc
We love patrone
We came to party rock
Everybody it's on
Shots shots shots shots shots shots
Shots shots shots shots shots
Shots shots shots shots shots
Everybody!

Music was booming loud and the mood was set, wasn't hard to spot jones at the VIP table drinking.. I stood by the bar counter and ordered myself a drink before watching Aaron and Fye heading towards jones table

I lay back and enjoy the music while i watch my surrounding fill in with girls as Fye disappear in sight...

Time check: 11pm.

I reckon it's gonna take quite some time to get jones outta the club. So I figured I did go and party myself..

I went around chilling with different a groups of people.. Trying my best to stay distracted and stay alert.. I venture on my own and a lady at the corner caught my eye....

Fuck.

It's Megan... Of all place!!!!! Now if Fye founds out I was lying.... I didn't know what to do... I had to get Megan out...

Do or die.

I went towards Megan as I look at jones table... He is now happily putting his arms around Fye and everything seems according to plan.. I tap Megan from behind..

Me: oi! Who are you with?

Megan: can't you see???? I am with jay...

Me: (fuck all the guys name with J) "no offense" to any bro. I was cursing inside and I replied: oh..... This YP over here? Tsk..... He not underage?

Jay den stepped in alil to try and defend Megan. Defensive posture and looking straight up in my face..

Me: you sure you wanna go? I can play with you any time...

My heart was pounding fast was I when saying that... I learned boxing for few months and I only fight in the ring.. I have never street fight before and it was the first time I'm saying such things.. Maybe because I was pissed off at a younger fellow who try and step in after all he done to snatch her away from me and now trying to defend her..

Jay den looked confused as Megan tried to hold him back... She knew I could send him flying thru the dance floor..

Megan: let's get out of here... Spoil my fucking mood only...

She den drag jay out of the club and disappeared again within the crowd.. Phew... Fucking close call...

I den went back to the bar counter to order a shot to ease my anger... I hoped I didn't cause any commotions just now otherwise Fye would have saw...

I went to the smoking area to smoke where I saw Fye smoking and using her phone..

I den checked my phone to see if she was texting me..

Fye texts: where r you? I'm at smoking corner. Come now urgent

I approached her as I lited up my cigg and she went up and hug me... I tried to calm her down and asked if everything was okay. She explained herself and said jones hands were all over the place and she felt so molested.. She hope to get him drunk asap..

After our cigg, I brought Fye to the bar counter and ordered 1 graveyard. Hopefully this works. I asked her to let him drink as much as possible otherwise he not man..

She obediently went back to jones table and pass him the drink, whispering to his ears. I figured she say: drink up for me will you? Otherwise you no balls. Hahahaha!!

He one shot. TAR! Clap clap. Even I couldn't do that.

I figured it was a matter of time for now to get him drunk.... I just need to be patient....

30 mins passed....
1 hour passed.....
1 hour 30mins passed......

Time check: 1.14am...

It's about time...

Old 30-07-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
bombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro your story, damn exciting
Old 31-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, we always here to support you. Carry on man.
Old 31-07-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Bad guy get the chicks

Should find transgender
Old 01-08-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Pitch camp here for update.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 01-08-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

WAnted to up for making it action packed but I need to spread mi pts first. Still damn good job. Will cont wait
Old 01-08-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
lauren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylauren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice Thread camping for more
Old 03-08-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster

Part 26 (sm)

I checked on jones table and it seems like he was pretty much done for the night.

His friends were missing and Aaron got KO-ed. Fye is still going strong but I could tell she seems pretty tired..

I went over to jones table and signal-ed to Fye that we have to proceed.. I carried Aaron while Fye try and support jones.. We got out of the club and I went to flag a cab.. Aaron was the first to board as I told the taxi driver Aaron's address and putted $30 into his pocket. We carried jones further down to flag for another.

Soon enough, a comfort cab came and we boarded the cab. I sat in front and Fye say behind with jones.. I told Fye to try and pad him to sleep in case he wakes up... Jones being semi un-conscious have no idea of my presence..

We made our way to a hotel nearby novena and proceeded back to my room.

Step 2 success!

Lying jones on the bed, I took out my props and passed them to Fye.. While she strips him, blind fold his eyes and handcuff his hands to each end of the bed while masking taping his legs.

I instantly laughed. He looked like..... Jesus on the cross.

Tried to control my laughter while I prepare cold water.

Instructed Fye to dim the lights as I wet a small towel with cold water

Time for a moment of pain and pleasure treatment

SHOOOOOT! Pak! The edge of the towel landed directly on his nipples! Bingo! The pain of a wet cold towel being pulled to it's maximum at the both ends and releasing one end while the other hands goes for a strike. Resulting in sharp pain..

I believe everyone here know what I mean..

Jones: OUCH!!!! Nb cb why the fuck I cannot move... Arghhh....

Fye: hey there handsome... (Blowing his ear lopes)

Jones: wtf who are you! Release me now!

SHOOOOOT! Pak! Another strike on his arms.

Jones: OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you!!

Fye started licking his arms while her fingers circles around his nipples.. Hovering the part where the shots landed..

Fye: tonight's gonna be fun alright.. *licked his cheek*

Keeping quiet, I sat back and watched the performance..

Fye den started to undress leaving only her bra and panty on, took out the cane and walk towards me while she licks the edge of the cane seductively.

She whispered: watch and enjoy master.

She walks back to the bed looking so dominant.

WHIP! A strike landed on his feet..

Jones: wtf you sick!!! Release me now! (Blah blah blah blah blah) pot calling the kettle black

Fye continues to whip him like a spoil brat while I silently laugh my ass off on the couch. Fye continues to treat him with pain and pleasure, striking him with hits by the cane and den licking over the spot.. Moaning at the same time, what a sight to be seen...

Fye den took off her bra, revealing her creamy tits and went over to his hands that were being cuffed... She moans while she rested her boobs on his hands.. Giving him some sweet treats.. Jones fondled her nipples and started to moan as well..

Fye: shut up! So say you can moan? WHIPPP! Another strike by the cane..

Jones: ahhhhhouch!!

Fye lifted up her feet and stuff it into his mouths...

Jones seems to be in heaven.. Licking and sucking onto her toes like they were lollipop. Fye continue to moan and I couldn't resist the sight any longer.

I walked over and signaled Fye to give him a blowjob.

Fye cheekily smiles as she traces her cane towards his dick. Whippppp!!!!! A strike on his penis..

As jones was about to scream, I took the towel stuffed it into his mouth.. That should shut him up.

As Fye came around and begin her cock sucking, she licked his thighs and slowly up to his dick. Moisturizing his dickhead, her tongue twirl around his dick head causing it to erect.. She started to suck on him...

I could see him jones face, a sense of pain and pleasure. Perfect..

I went behind Fye and stripped her panties off.. I pulled down my pants and with one accurate poke, I entered her warm, wet and alluring love hole and started to bonk her...

She continues to suck on him while I doggy her satisfying myself. Fye continues to suck on jones to keep her moans in control. Not leaking out any signs of a 3rd party in the room.

Well-played.

After a few mins of thrusting Fye.. I unloading my cum onto the sheets...feeling satisfied. Fye den stopped sucking jones, we want to leave him hanging. Not so fast.

I took out the dildo I brought from the sex shop. It's time for him to get fucked.

Fye: lift up your legs darling.. Rim job time!

Jones immediately raised his both legs up for her.

Wrong move.

Fye wets the tip of the dildo and with caution, she circles his asshole and moan while her boobs rubbed the base of his feet at the same time.

She slowly inserts the dildo and started dildo fuck him...

With her left hand dildo fucking him and her right hand now mastubating for him.

It was long before he released a pile of cum onto himself.

I signaled Fye to step back and leave the dildo in his anus.

Now with my camera. Time for a nasty shoot.

With both hands being cuffed at the corner of the bed and feet taped up, with a erected penis, cum on his body and a dildo in his anus.

I snapped a photo.

Fye and I went to wash up, dress up and pack up.

Time to unmask him.

Old 03-08-2014, 03:43 AM
Samster

Part 27 ( Tit for tat )

Jones is now in a semi conscious state of mind, being exhausted mentally and physically.

I sended Fye off and thanked her for her time/help/sex. Fye understood that all this was for Megan (so she thought) and knew we could only go this far. At most become FB that's all. Nothing more Nothing less. She thanked me as well and hope we both could stay in touch and to update her again.

I went back to the room.

Took the bloody cane and with WHIPPPPPPPPP!

1 strike was all it takes the wake that bloody fucker up.

Jones: AHHHRRHHHGHHHHH (with the towel in his mouth)

Me: OI NBCB shiok hor (i removed the towel)

Jones: whoo... WHAT THE FUCK who are you????

i unmasked him..

Opening his eyes as wide as a goldfish, his facial expression slowly changed into fear when he realise i was the guy whom he tried to pick a fight with outside the cinema over robin.

Jones: what... what do you want?

Me: Simple, now I have such an unsightly, utterly disgusting and disgracing photos of you( Showing him the photos ), i only have one condition

Jones: PLEASE DON'T SPREAD THIS OH MY GOD FUCK YOU! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

Me:I want robins photo back. No bullshit No nonsense. One button is all it takes for the whole world to see your fuck face.

Jones started sobbing and crying/begging me to let him go and he apologize for what he has done to robin.

Jones: please brother please don't do this to me i can give you money don't spread the photo please brother.... I will delete robin photo as well. I can delete infront of you no problem brother please...in my laptop i can delete straight away..

I ignored his pleas and watch him sob as i lighted up my cigg to think of a solution on how to delete robin photos as well as not get into trouble for the mess i have done.

I took my phone and saw robins whatsapp

2am: where r u?
2.45am: r u ok?
3.30am: pls reply im worried.

Taking a deep puff, i called robin and told her im alright. I am at a hotel now with jones and instructed her to go to his place and take his laptop to the hotel. She sounded very worried and hesistated for a few seconds before agreeing and told me she will be there in an hour time.

Me: Ok fucker, robin is coming here with your laptop and you are gonna delete it in front of her. IF YOU EVER MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN JUST NOW, YOU WILL BE SO FUCKED AND I SWEAR THE FINAL PICTURE YOU GONNA TAKE IS YOUR FUNERAL PICTURE. Go wash up now and get dress before robin sees you in this pathetic state. If you try and play punk, i swear tomorrow your pictures up. Don't try me...

With that, i struck terror and fear in him i release him from the cuffs and tape. He continues to sob and shiver in fear. He removed the fucking dildo in his ass and headed for the bathroom.

He came out of the shower 10mins later, looking mentally/ physically exhausted.

Jones: So what do i say when she arrives?

Me: Just say i threaten to report you to the police and the only way out is to delete her photos otherwise your career is gone.

He nodded and plead for a cigg. He asked if i will delete the photos as promise, i told him its not up to him to decide as the ball is in my court now. But i will not spread it. He had no choice but to agree.

knock knock.

I went to open the door and robin hugged me immediately relieving her fear. I brought robin in and she went straight up to jones and gave him a tight slap. I stopped robin from further action and explained to her that he regretted his actions and i will report him to the police if you doesn't delete your photos by today.

Robin looked at me: Are you sure its so simple? This fucker will delete?

Jones: I am sorry bin, i knew i was wrong and keeping those photos were so selfish of me. i hope you all will forgive me and i promise never to bother you again...

I STARED HARD AT JONES: Proooomise?

Jones: Promise. i delete now.

We watched as he opened a folder that was locked with password. Deleted those photos and formatted the hard drive wiping out every single data or storage that he could possibly have. I crossed my fingers in hope that this finally is over and a new beginning for me and robin.

Fast forward.

We fucked hard, kissed hard and hugged hard. The hours before i make my way to the airport.....

Old 03-08-2014, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wayne89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can't wait for the next part bro!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1