The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2011, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
i dont think ceweks likes st
because LT they can have long breaks
where else for ST they face new...fresh...hard cocks every single shot
and that can be tiring and painful
Hmm....fm feedback I get fm kaki/OKTs and even most cewks too, they all told me cewk prefer ST cos of the Rupiah$$$$. Easy money mah. They come here to work. Ask most massage gal, they would tell u "bang, ST boleh ya. Boking tak bisa"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
as for the ms. xxx u mentioned, is she good? In term of service and attitude?
Tat cewk...hmmm.....jialat. Too much "ON" during her younger days. The results??? U book her and see her boobs u will know wat I mean..
Old 23-03-2011, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Hmm....fm feedback I get fm kaki/OKTs and even most cewks too, they all told me cewk prefer ST cos of the Rupiah$$$$. Easy money mah. They come here to work. Ask most massage gal, they would tell u "bang, ST boleh ya. Boking tak bisa"....

Tat cewk...hmmm.....jialat. Too much "ON" during her younger days. The results??? U book her and see her boobs u will know wat I mean..

ceweks talk only lah
to be honest how many will have so much short time customers in batam?
if they face 100 cocks a day...you see they still can smile or not
Old 23-03-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
In my opinion she look much better than common joint's cewk
for looks it always depends
some might said she is pretty but not for some
but as long as her body fits the bill then it should match the price
as for me i rather get a lower grade one if she can compensate for excellent service
Old 23-03-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Tat cewk...hmmm.....jialat. Too much "ON" during her younger days. The results??? U book her and see her boobs
ko, ani kerena kebanyakan ON, susu jd turun..
ever heard one d'song cewk said that to me..
Old 23-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
she can compensate for excellent service
Play stunts or photo sexxion
Old 24-03-2011, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
jack80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Senior Bros

Posting for the very first time.Have read up alot on the thread and will be going for my virgin trip to bata next month.Initially wanted to stay in Amir hotel but so far the review i got was not good.So need some advice from the seniors..
Is Amir hotel near to the "fun" areas? or shud i go to other more "well-established" hotels like Planet and panorama?
Don't mind payin more for hotel as other than going for massages,bonking and a bit of shopping,will be stayin alot at the hotel room so i want the room to be comfortable.
Thanx in advance for yur replies...
Old 24-03-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i dont think ceweks likes st
because LT they can have long breaks
where else for ST they face new...fresh...hard cocks every single shot
and that can be tiring and painful
Not all ceweks get a customer everyday. THere are bound to be some leftovers, it is a safer bet to have some earnings.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 24-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
for looks it always depends
some might said she is pretty but not for some
but as long as her body fits the bill then it should match the price
as for me i rather get a lower grade one if she can compensate for excellent service
Same here. But for me, tits are usually the bigger factor than the face....

Old 24-03-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack80 View Post
Hi Senior Bros

Posting for the very first time.Have read up alot on the thread and will be going for my virgin trip to bata next month.Initially wanted to stay in Amir hotel but so far the review i got was not good.So need some advice from the seniors..
Is Amir hotel near to the "fun" areas? or shud i go to other more "well-established" hotels like Planet and panorama?
Don't mind payin more for hotel as other than going for massages,bonking and a bit of shopping,will be stayin alot at the hotel room so i want the room to be comfortable.

Amir is next to the ferry only. If you want a place where you can try out alot of massage and booking joints, try Formosa, as it is close to many places.

For better hotel, and shopping, try I-Hotel as it is close to shopping, and also close to bonking joints( across the street, to be precise, 3 streets, is formosa hotel and bonking scene)...

For massage, read my list.

Old 24-03-2011, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Play stunts or photo sexxion
if she allows dont you think she is worth the rupiah?
Old 24-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Same here. But for me, tits are usually the bigger factor than the face....
yes i will take face as an important factor if to choose as a wife
the body is important for a short play
because thats what i goes to batam for...
but off course it would be a bonus if the cewek have both body and looks
Old 24-03-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Senior Bros

ok if you dont mind paying more for hotels
then planet and panaroma are the ones for you
why do you need the fun places near you?
yes batam is a large island
but nagoya town isnt that big
you mentioned you will be in the hotel room most of the time
then the above recomended hotels should suits you fine
so far the two hotels are one of the best hotels in batam
if you dont like them then i cant recomend better ones for you already
good luck
Old 24-03-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
onebadmfuker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading through about 50 pages. I m goin to give up and ask for help... I m looking for hotels in the 30- 50 $ range. Cheaper will be best. Also places to find LT girls. Dun need syt. Nice bonkable body enough. Or if any lau jiao here goin this weekend 25 march can let me tag along? Thanks.
Old 24-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
blacky6613 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any1 going on a weekday trip, can i want to tag along 2???
Old 24-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Or u can check into 1 of the newest hotel, I-Hotel. Wats more stone throw away, beside the hotel is Nagoya Hill Mall. Quite a no of massages at the Mall too. Cewks? Juz cross the road (if u know how) fm nagoya Mall. U will see Permata (beside Indian rest), behind it u will come across Berry Indah, Queen. Behind them, u will find Dynasty 99. Of course teres couple of em more.

Would have recommend u Hotel Formosa. But tat hotel quite old leow. Ada lipas ya..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread