The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 04-10-2023, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 929 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Toto win by 1 ticket. $13m. Race Course Road near to BL. We have a rich person walking at little India. A topic that captured the attention of WLs. Maybe Princess Cookie will target Indian customers.

Tell her this, and fire will come out from her beautifully body.
If it's a construction worker sure hoseh liao

Anyway, it could be anyone from bangla worker to a jhk/china man doing delivery to a resident nearby. Pretty sure next Toto that shop will have lots of people queueing up to catch the "huat".

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 04-10-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
If it's a construction worker sure hoseh liao

Anyway, it could be anyone from bangla worker to a jhk/china man doing delivery to a resident nearby. Pretty sure next Toto that shop will have lots of people queueing up to catch the "huat".
This ticket is system 8 with strike both 1st and 2nd prize.
Based on Singapore pool calculator, win 6 times of 2nd prize and also 6 times of 3rd prize as well. Total win EST 13,465,000.
Btw, system 8 ticket is $28, maybe is Singaporean who strike.
Old 04-10-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Interesting chats my friends. In the traditional of gambling in this country. Eg. Office workers pool their $, and buy serials of tickets. If by chance 1 strike? The $ is shared among the buyers. In the event if the colleague who collected the $ and hit roads. We have a murder case.

Still. I hope winners will donate to charity. Please help the less fortunate.
Old 04-10-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Interesting chats my friends. In the traditional of gambling in this country. Eg. Office workers pool their $, and buy serials of tickets. If by chance 1 strike? The $ is shared among the buyers. In the event if the colleague who collected the $ and hit roads. We have a murder case.

Still. I hope winners will donate to charity. Please help the less fortunate.
If I win I will see what to invest in. Most likely property lor. Since I won't be working I will have more time to volunteer. I used to clean houses and pack food for less fortunate when I was younger. That time still young and had plenty of time but now adult le no time

Old 05-10-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If I win I will see what to invest in. Most likely property lor. Since I won't be working I will have more time to volunteer. I used to clean houses and pack food for less fortunate when I was younger. That time still young and had plenty of time but now adult le no time
Maybe u can pack for petain chicken and help throw the condom after all the customer finish 😂
Old 05-10-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Very lucky to have my second bite of Cookie this week. Couple of bros queuing in front of her and FY’s room but no one was waiting for her so lucky me.

She has cut her hair from the last time I saw her and she reminded me of K-pop idol Solar from Mamamoo.

Service wise still the same as what I remembered. Thorough and no short change. Licking around the ass area while stimulating my asshole, pretty much as close to an AR. Maybe I was lucky, but tongue fight a little while in missionary. Definitely don’t recall seeing her use any KY, and she is TIGHT; it was quite a different feeling when I first entered her. My only gripe is no BBBJ but it was still very good, with strong suction, great tongue skills, and saliva dripping all over.

Yes, her price is expensive by PT standards. But to me, it’s considered a ‘budget bonk’ when I’ve been visiting HC & Dome 1. Overall she is very friendly, no ice queen feels, and didn’t rush me to leave after we are done. We still sat and talk a bit about my next holiday which she shared some recommendations with me.

As usual, YMMV!
Old 10-10-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
Effiel has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

What timing u get cookie? I always visit around 11am never seen her b4
Old 11-10-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
nitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to all

anybody know if michelle is back?
Old 11-10-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitenite View Post
anybody know if michelle is back?
When I was there last week, Michelle was there too.
Old 11-10-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Very lucky to have my second bite of Cookie this week. Couple of bros queuing in front of her and FY’s room but no one was waiting for her so lucky me.

She has cut her hair from the last time I saw her and she reminded me of K-pop idol Solar from Mamamoo.

Service wise still the same as what I remembered. Thorough and no short change. Licking around the ass area while stimulating my asshole, pretty much as close to an AR. Maybe I was lucky, but tongue fight a little while in missionary. Definitely don’t recall seeing her use any KY, and she is TIGHT; it was quite a different feeling when I first entered her. My only gripe is no BBBJ but it was still very good, with strong suction, great tongue skills, and saliva dripping all over.

Yes, her price is expensive by PT standards. But to me, it’s considered a ‘budget bonk’ when I’ve been visiting HC & Dome 1. Overall she is very friendly, no ice queen feels, and didn’t rush me to leave after we are done. We still sat and talk a bit about my next holiday which she shared some recommendations with me.

As usual, YMMV!
Seems like more people were aiming for FY than Cookie last week. Had similar experience as you about seeing the number of people outside both of their room. Definitely had an enjoyable time with the cookie last week too.
Old 11-10-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Seems like more people were aiming for FY than Cookie last week. Had similar experience as you about seeing the number of people outside both of their room. Definitely had an enjoyable time with the cookie last week too.
I think it's because FY Cat60 while Cookie is Cat80. Personally I will choose FY too. Sorry lah but for me Petain is a budget place.

Old 11-10-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think it's because FY Cat60 while Cookie is Cat80. Personally I will choose FY too. Sorry lah but for me Petain is a budget place.
FY only 50 u pay 60 u really stupid char Siew kia
Old 12-10-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
FY only 50 u pay 60 u really stupid char Siew kia
who are still $60? carol and jolene quoted me $60.. the rest already dropped to $50.
Old 13-10-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
To each his own. Some prefer FY, some prefer Cookie.
Old 05-11-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
iloveu1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriloveu1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriloveu1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Xiao Wei Today

Body : 6/10 slight meaty side
Boobs : 6/10 Real boobs but the nipple have mole or some black spots. I dont mind la. so long its real.
Face : 6/10 She got that foxy auntie look. like those beer auntie.
BBBJ: 8/10 ( one if the best BJ i got from Petain. She play with the balls and also Backback.
AJ: Minimal.
FJ: 4/10. Abit hard to fuck. i dunno isit my dick or her body shape. i had a hard time getting a proper fuck. not her fault. she will lay down on the bed. i think i went on sat maybe too many customer dam tired. but i had a hard time fucking her. hahahaha

Will continue to tried other milf.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1