The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future
Wechat Scams

Hi bros, this is unlike other wechat scams whereby you're paying money for sex.

So a girl who is based in China (Beijing) actually, has been chatting with me for about 2 months, so I thought she was an ordinary girl etc.

I know she works in the entertainment (movies) industry, not as an actress, and have been showing me some of her investment portfolios.

Apparently, in China, you are able to invest in an upcoming movie, and when the movie is showing and near to the end, you will get paid your returns based on how well the movie does.

So she was asking me to combine with her to make an investment of $500k RMB, of which I will come out with $200k and she herself $300k but the caveat is that I will have to give her 10% of the profits that I make. She even sent me a contract that I will need to sign with the movie company itself with details of the movie, bank account etc. to transfer to. (how believable right)

I was thinking, man it looks like the China scammers have evolved because this deal sounds more credible than the other so called scams, and actually got me believing that she was genuinely making friends.

So guys do watch out for similar such cases, of course I have no way of verifying whether it's really a scam and I don't intend to, but just take note in case your receive similar messages.

Do share your similar experiences.

Last edited by poker; 10-11-2018 at 01:45 AM.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wechat Scams

I had some HK xmm trying to convince me for investments and stuff. I just told them to invest in $$ I will want to meet and discuss in person, who I’m dealing with. Not over an mobile app. They’l realised i’m not some xdd they can con lol
Old 10-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 23
storm is one of the Best!storm is one of the Best!storm is one of the Best!storm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post
Hi bros, this is unlike other wechat scams whereby you're paying money for sex.

So a girl who is based in China (Beijing) actually, has been chatting with me for about 2 months, so I thought she was an ordinary girl etc.

I know she works in the entertainment (movies) industry, not as an actress, and have been showing me some of her investment portfolios.

Apparently, in China, you are able to invest in an upcoming movie, and when the movie is showing and near to the end, you will get paid your returns based on how well the movie does.

So she was asking me to combine with her to make an investment of $500k RMB, of which I will come out with $200k and she herself $300k but the caveat is that I will have to give her 10% of the profits that I make. She even sent me a contract that I will need to sign with the movie company itself with details of the movie, bank account etc. to transfer to. (how believable right)

I was thinking, man it looks like the China scammers have evolved because this deal sounds more credible than the other so called scams, and actually got me believing that she was genuinely making friends.

So guys do watch out for similar such cases, of course I have no way of verifying whether it's really a scam and I don't intend to, but just take note in case your receive similar messages.

Do share your similar experiences.
Yes, i encountered similar scams too.

Got to know this gal online and of similar industry, and mentioned she works in her uncle movie production and investment company. Currently, trying to "launch" (出品) the new movie 测谎人 and her uncle allows her to invest....blah blah blah. project return 3-5 times...

So she asked if I am keen to take up a share. and similarly with legal contract etc..

A few caveats :

- if she working in her uncle company, why would her uncle company *uncle and shareholders* allow her to join in the individual project and split the profit takings?

- All project investment would have been nailed down right from the start and not at the point before they trying to launch it.

- even if her uncle allows her to join, why would she allow you or me (outsiders) to join and share the profits? I hate to be sarcastic, but would you or anyone be so generous to even close friends/family, let alone people you have not met?

- esp in china, if they can spot a good opportunity that promise a good return, they will think of all ways to get the money in order to maximise their returns, why would they split with a stranger...

Anyway in short, when something is too good to be true, then its.....

PS : TS, bro you should edit the topic to "New Wechat KC Scams"
Old 10-11-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm View Post
Yes, i encountered similar scams too.

Got to know this gal online and of similar industry, and mentioned she works in her uncle movie production and investment company. Currently, trying to "launch" (出品) the new movie 测谎人 and her uncle allows her to invest....blah blah blah. project return 3-5 times...

So she asked if I am keen to take up a share. and similarly with legal contract etc..

A few caveats :

- if she working in her uncle company, why would her uncle company *uncle and shareholders* allow her to join in the individual project and split the profit takings?

- All project investment would have been nailed down right from the start and not at the point before they trying to launch it.

- even if her uncle allows her to join, why would she allow you or me (outsiders) to join and share the profits? I hate to be sarcastic, but would you or anyone be so generous to even close friends/family, let alone people you have not met?

- esp in china, if they can spot a good opportunity that promise a good return, they will think of all ways to get the money in order to maximise their returns, why would they split with a stranger...

Anyway in short, when something is too good to be true, then its.....

PS : TS, bro you should edit the topic to "New Wechat KC Scams"
Omg, that was the exact same movie she asked me to advertise in. "测谎人". Said it's going to be launched in first Jan.

Yeah when I asked her why invest now, when it's about to be launched, she said it's for the marketing/advertising segment. LOL
Old 10-11-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=poker;18016128]Hi bros, this is unlike other wechat scams whereby you're paying money for sex.

Some light hearted comments. We know this is a scam so have some fun with her. Ask a lot of questions like you have interest in the scheme. Get her to meet at Starbucks (chances are she won't turn up). If she is bonkable, suggest to talk over a meal. At the meal make her feel like she is about to make a deal. Then suggest to further discuss over a drink at your hotel. She should get the message. If you manage to get in between her legs, you score. Next day take a flight back to Sillypore. If you didn't, just treat it as a date with a beautiful girl.This type of investment I have no qualms
to make
Old 10-11-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 16
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Since we consider them a scam, can share some of their photos here? Maybe we have other bros or sis who are in similar situation.

This could be an opportunity for sbf to save one of our own here....from being a carrot.
Old 10-11-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10912 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing such well disguised scam which let you part your money willingly. Don't be blinded by greed to fall into such trap.
Old 10-11-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ManureClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now no more scam iTunes cards, is few hundreds thousands!
Old 10-11-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like scams are still rampant and evlove into various forms. Very hard to eradicate them. Need to be very cautious in our dealings.

Last edited by otamay; 10-11-2018 at 11:28 PM.
Old 10-11-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlman View Post
I had some HK xmm trying to convince me for investments and stuff. I just told them to invest in $$ I will want to meet and discuss in person, who I’m dealing with. Not over an mobile app. They’l realised i’m not some xdd they can con lol
These HK XMM on their WeChat moment, usually showcase their investment graph, entice you with their beauty, sitting in a luxury vehicle, showng stack of money they had earn, showing gratitude to the investor who trusted her with a sum of money which is reaping profit. The common thing i realize they always said they came to Singapore for holiday but office based in Hong Kong. I mean, a minded person will believe it? Only greed and lust will cause a man to lost all his hard earn savings.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1