The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-03-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
is 笑笑 not 小小。
Wish her jiemei Song Song can return. She's still teasing/updating her wc.
Old 07-03-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
a matter of time I feel
Old 07-03-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh aiyah, tot xiao xiao back here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
is 笑笑 not 小小。
Old 07-03-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6750 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Bro. You tried to same day message for same day booking issit?
The MLs you quote all need at least 1 day in advanced wan. I.e to book Saturday you need to book thurs night or fri morning liao.

Some of these more popular MLs they won’t respond to you if you aren’t a regular and the slots already full.
Usually what I do is I will also include a polite after-message that I know that they are busy but would appreciate a reply from them. I would say 90% if the time I will get some form of reply eventually.
I tried a few attempts to book LN with 1 day advance notice, and my record in DB is definitely decent .... no luck yet but expected given her way of taking bookings. Will press on.... in the mean time I enjoy Aini first (at least I have no problems securing regular slots, just need to book in advance).
Old 07-03-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I tried a few attempts to book LN with 1 day advance notice, and my record in DB is definitely decent .... no luck yet but expected given her way of taking bookings. Will press on.... in the mean time I enjoy Aini first (at least I have no problems securing regular slots, just need to book in advance).
LN is one of those that you really gotta catch the opportune time and hope she replies lol
She’s just jam packed. And esp since she doesn’t take more than 1 cya advanced booking I believe.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
a matter of time I feel
Yah man. Dammit that slender body in that tight black body hugging whatever that shit is.

She’s one of those vanilla (with toppings) that packed a punch for me lol
But seems like similar to LL...they prob need to find $ to foot the agent fees. Apparently it’s really high. At least that’s the story. Not sure how true.

Quote:
Does anyone feels Xiao Xiao looks abit like a younger Huang Biren?
Now that you mentioned it...yah. A taller slimmer slender sharp face boobless huang biren. I find that this time round when she return her skin quality like a bit poorer than normal.
Old 07-03-2021, 01:56 AM
Samster

yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh aiyah, tot xiao xiao back here.
Haha...this one also love to regularly update her pics and vids
Enjoying life. Used to be more frequent though.

XWZ also stopped liao.
Old 07-03-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Haha...this one also love to regularly update her pics and vids
Enjoying life. Used to be more frequent though.

XWZ also stopped liao.
Maybe they have multiple accounts. So where they work they will become active in that particular account. Like maybe 1 account for Singapore, 1 for Malaysia, 1 for Japan etc.. if you don't see any updates for weeks or months, they are probably working somewhere else and using another account. When they want to catch our attention they will open and post in their Singapore account. Just guessing
Old 07-03-2021, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
LN is one of those that you really gotta catch the opportune time and hope she replies lol
She’s just jam packed. And esp since she doesn’t take more than 1 cya advanced booking I believe.

Yah man. Dammit that slender body in that tight black body hugging whatever that shit is.

She’s one of those vanilla (with toppings) that packed a punch for me lol
But seems like similar to LL...they prob need to find $ to foot the agent fees. Apparently it’s really high. At least that’s the story. Not sure how true.

Now that you mentioned it...yah. A taller slimmer slender sharp face boobless huang biren. I find that this time round when she return her skin quality like a bit poorer than normal.
I cannot forget the tantric massage that Songsong used. Just close your eyes, peace and quiet and let her massage your entire groin area. That particular style of massage is quite different and no one else could pull it off.
Old 07-03-2021, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
What's the wait period for Aini now? Haven't visited her in quite a while
Old 07-03-2021, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xuan-xuan-massage/
Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10, gave birth before
boob: natural b, sagging
Massage: good, with oil
Service: 7/10, makes good effort and does not rush.
GFE: 8/10, sleeping on my shoulder like gf. Friendly enough;
RTM: no for $120. it should be $110 category

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/an-an-massage/
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10, gave birth before
boob: c, not beautiful.
Massage: soso
Service: 7/10, makes good effort and does not rush. licking all your body, neck, very shiok
GFE: 6/10
RTM: no for $120. it should be $110 category
Old 07-03-2021, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol is not that XX, is this one..

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-xiao-xiao/
tried her a few days ago. She can go FN, let me roam everywhere, and excellent gfe feeling.
Old 07-03-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:

Ya, not smooth as expected. Maybe too dry weather at her hometown?
Sensitive question, I don't dare to ask her.
Old 07-03-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
What's the wait period for Aini now? Haven't visited her in quite a while
Need to book 3days in advance.
Old 07-03-2021, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
this is xiao man, previously at 130 FJ at kovan area.
The comments on her page are hilarious

Is it true her pussy is black?!
Old 07-03-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe they have multiple accounts. So where they work they will become active in that particular account. Like maybe 1 account for Singapore, 1 for Malaysia, 1 for Japan etc.. if you don't see any updates for weeks or months, they are probably working somewhere else and using another account. When they want to catch our attention they will open and post in their Singapore account. Just guessing
That’s definitely their working acc. Usually they are active on their mains. But doubt it’s by country.

Quote:
Ya, not smooth as expected. Maybe too dry weather at her hometown?
Sensitive question, I don't dare to ask her.
It used to be a lot smoother during her first visit. Don’t think the air is that bad there...but then again city girl. Who knows. Haha

Also didn’t ask...didn’t bother to. Busy feasting on her. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1