The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ttmsbf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
No sex after the birth of first kid

My wife does not have the slightest bit of a sex drive ever since she gave birth to my first kid about 6 months ago.

Any bros is also facing similar problem? How do you overcome your sexual needs?

For me, I tried for full service massage. But the experience is not much different from finding FL.
Old 25-08-2024, 08:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: No sex after the birth of first kid

That's really sad I suggest you get yourself a fuck buddy who is a suitable match!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-08-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10615 / Power: 15
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttmsbf View Post
How do you overcome your sexual needs?
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=999148
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=998972
Old 25-08-2024, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Angmolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That's really sad I suggest you get yourself a fuck buddy who is a suitable match!
The guy has loser written all over him. He can't even fuck his own wife, and u want him to get a fuck buddy. LOL. If he had the game to get fuck buddies, he wouldn't be here on this forum whining about his stupid problems
Old 25-08-2024, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Angmolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My wife does not have the slightest bit of a sex drive ever since she gave birth to my first kid about 6 months ago.

For me, I tried for full service massage. But the experience is not much different from finding FL.
U see, after your wife gave birth, the veil was lifted from her eyes. She realized u are a butt ugly jackass with a toothpick LJ, and no sexual ability. That is why she will not fuck you. This is evidence by the fact that you will come to this forum of total strangers and complain that your wife will not fuck you, and you are so brain dead you don't what to do about it and have to ask total strangers for advise.

I suggest you give the bros here her contact info so we can take care of her. Some of us love lactating women
Old 25-08-2024, 10:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
U see, after your wife gave birth, the veil was lifted from her eyes. She realized u are a butt ugly jackass with a toothpick LJ, and no sexual ability. That is why she will not fuck you. This is evidence by the fact that you will come to this forum of total strangers and complain that your wife will not fuck you, and you are so brain dead you don't what to do about it and have to ask total strangers for advise.

I suggest you give the bros here her contact info so we can take care of her. Some of us love lactating women
If you have nothing nice or helpful to say can't you just shut the fuck up.

Wives going off sex after the birth of a child has got absolutely nothing to do with a husband's looks or ability. It comes about because of hormonal changes that are part and parcel of motherhood.

I've had ongoing complaints about your loutish behavior and I've let things be because I'm committed to a hands off approach to content moderation.

However you seem to want to test the patience of a saint.

https://www.babycenter.com/baby/post...g-a-baby_11804

Is it normal to have no interest in sex after having a baby?

Juli Fraga, Psy.D.
Medically reviewed by Juli Fraga, Psy.D., psychologist
Kelly Burch
Written by Kelly Burch | Mar 10, 2022
A woman standing alone in a dark room, holding her newborn in front of a mirror.
Photo credit: © DGLimages / iStock

Even though most healthcare providers will clear you to have sex again four to six weeks after giving birth, you might find that you have no interest in doing the deed, and that's normal. Many new moms have low sex drives after having a baby: Breastfeeding, physical recovery, and postpartum fatigue can all affect how you're feeling.

You're not alone if sex after baby is the last thing on your mind right now: One study found that women reported lower levels of sexual satisfaction for up to a year-and-a-half after giving birth. In the first six months postpartum, women were about twice as likely to report having sexual dysfunction than they were prior to giving birth. There’s not as much research on how having a baby affects a new mom's partner, but one small study found that both male and female partners were less interested in sex after their partner gave birth.

There a number of factors contributing to your low sex drive after baby:

You're exhausted. First, your sex drive has to compete with the overwhelming fatigue that often accompanies taking care of a newborn. New babies are demanding. They require around-the-clock attention and a great deal of physical contact, and this can be both physically and emotionally draining. When you finally have a moment to yourself, you may need a break from intense physical attachment, making sex low on your list of priorities.

Your hormones are in flux. Major hormonal shifts can make you feel off balance in the postpartum period. This is especially true if you’re breastfeeding. When you’re nursing, estrogen production decreases, which can lead to vaginal dryness. That can make you feel like you’re not physically ready for sex, although using lube can help ease any physical discomfort.

Physical setbacks. Your body is healing from labor and delivery, and that process might be slower if you had any perineal tearing or if you're recovering from a c-section. You may also worry that intercourse will be painful, and for many women, the first sexual encounters after childbirth can be uncomfortable. In addition, you’re probably getting to know your new postpartum body and you may not feel entirely at ease with it yet. These feelings can all have a dramatic impact on your body image and make you feel less desirable.

Emotional setbacks. Postpartum depression is a serious-but-treatable maternal mental health condition that affects 1 in 8 new moms. One symptom of PPD is a lack of interest in activities that usually interest you, which may include sex. Even if you’re not battling depression, the emotional toll of taking care of a baby can make it difficult to get in the mood. If you think you may be suffering from PPD, reach out to your provider so you can get help.

You're nervous about getting pregnant again. Evolution may help explain this. In nature, mother animals rarely mate when they're busy rearing their young. Their bodies just wouldn't be up to the additional burden of another pregnancy. The same may be true of women – in fact, experts recommend waiting at least 18 months before getting pregnant again. Talk to your provider about contraception, including birth control pills or an IUD. That can ease your fears and help you have sex without worrying about adding to your family.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 25-08-2024, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She could be suffering from this

"Birth trauma happens when we go through a frightening, stressful or distressing event which is related to giving birth. It can develop into postnatal post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), which is a type of anxiety disorder."

I suggest you give her sometime to overcome this or bring her to see a Psychiatrist...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-08-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You should consider DNA testing the kid she just gave birth to. Just sayin'

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 25-08-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Emmalingdream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Give her some time! It's been 9-10 months and also with a newborn plus breast feeding and hormonal changes.. it is really true that the interest will decrease for a while.

some support and hugs will be great! Things will get better for sure
Old 25-08-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!
Quote:

It's normal in the beginning.
Hormonal changes, physical recovery from surgery, simply being very stressed and tired, adjusting to new role as mother etc.
While men can turn to sex as a stress response, I think most women dont. They need calmness before sex.

Also take note if its vaginal birth, it could be traumatic injury to the pussy due to cutting, the recovery may not always be perfect.

Its tough lah... but I'd say take a step back let her find her feet again. Sex is probably the last thing she's thinking of now. Maybe another 6 months then have a gentle heart to heart talk.
Old 25-08-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

TS, is your wife working and has returned to work?

First time parents is a stressful period because everything is new and takes more effort. If mother is working and having to worry and take care of a 6-month old infant, it can be exhausting. Sex is the last thing on her mind. Especially if it might wake the sleeping infant haha. No chance to rest.

If you have a caregiver or someone in the family can help to take care of the little one for the weekend, bring the wife on a stay-cay, it may help. Don't be surprised she will just spend most of the time sleeping off the sleep-deprivation.
Old 25-08-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
This is more worrisome than having no sex. HAHAHA.
Wouldn't want to waste your life savings just to rear other people's fucktards. HAHAHA.
Old 25-08-2024, 12:55 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
The first child is usually a product of the husband.

However when it comes to subsequent children testing would be a wise decision for everyone.

Old 25-08-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Any bros is also facing similar problem? How do you overcome your sexual needs.
She is no longer just your wife. She is also the mother of your only child. Just because she isn't having sex with you now doesn't mean she isn't playing an important role in your life. Sex is just a 5-30 minute aspect of your lives whereas raising the child is a 24/7 role.

Are you doing your part in taking care of the baby? My 50 plus year old colleague told me that a good husband is someone who always reassures his wife that she is doing well as a mother/wife/woman. Don't stop sweet talking her regardless of age. I hear already I was like . Wish someone told me this simple truth a long time back.

Try adding (有你在身边真好/ so lucky I have a smart wife) into your daily statements. Boost her self confidence/ego first. The other effective way is to praise her in front of her family and friends. Adding witnesses to the process of boosting her confidence. It works!

Otherwise if she feels she cannot cope with being a mother, there will not be a 2nd child. Without the desire to have a 2nd child, there is lesser desire for sex.
Old 25-08-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Try adding (有你在身边真好/ so lucky I have a smart wife) into your daily statements. Boost her self confidence/ego first. The other effective way is to praise her in front of her family and friends. Adding witnesses to the process of boosting her confidence. It works!

Otherwise if she feels she cannot cope with being a mother, there will not be a 2nd child. Without the desire to have a 2nd child, there is lesser desire for sex.
Best if hubby can help to care for the baby...this will help here recover better knowing hubby can play big part in raising babies...

Example -

Help bathe baby
Feed baby at night last feed and morning first feed including changing nappies.
Put baby to sleep.

etc...if hubby dun help then maybe wife will felt very tired...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1