The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Bronzegod , bro , so much talk abt CD burst , u can use 2 CD , one layer above the 1st , more safer , just in case 1burst , there is a back up safety precaution .
IMHO ....... !!!!
Use 2 CD at one go will burst even faster cos more friction created bro...
Old 02-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
spamb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from Beijing. Tried L24h25
#10: 瑶瑶

Looks - 9 nice fair complexion and look very kawaii
Boobs - 8
Body - 8
BJ - 7 (suction not strong enough)
FJ - 8
GFE - 8
Service - 8

RTF-yes(tomorrow)
Old 04-10-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L20 H38 - La Mei

LA MEI
HSE: L20 H38
OKT: Ah Liang
PHONE: 6747-3266
HSE GALS: Cong Cong, La Mei, Ting Ting, Yao Yao [4]

Kam Sia to senior samsters Jintakken & Omnia for their support.

GL GIRL
La Mei is a bubbly, early 20s gal. She has a round face, flat, wide Asian nose. Round eyes, heavy make up. Thin lips, good teeth and likes to smile. Long hair which runs down the middle of her back. Reddish, brown colour.

She has a curvy, womanly body. Abt 165cm tall and probably 48-50kg. White skin and no tattoos. Her tits are a natural B-cup with small aerolas and tiny berry nipples. Her bush is trimmed and the mei mei down below looks clean and inviting......

ROOM SERVICE
La Mei is a very chatty, friendly girl. Talks a mile a minute. Her shower routine is a very soapy affair. She will soap you up and do a solid rub of your private areas. She will also do an enthusiastic body rub, front & back.

On the bed she will start you off with a short back massage, then a tit rub of your entire backside. Then its a good solid catbath of your back. Its quite unique as she will suck hard on your back, then pull her head up, releasing the skin with a "pop" noise. Never had this before. She will even lick your hamstrings. No AR, just a licking of the area. She will then turn you over and do a thorough licking of your front. She ran her nipples all over my front. She even rubbed her nipples along my cock. Shiok ah! To finish off she would straddle you and gyrate her pussy over your cock, ala retired Joanne (2831a). Although not as well done as Joanne.

Her BBBJ is more of a hold the base of your cock then suck the head with occassional swirling the tip against her lips. Its a very enthusiastic BBBJ. What she lacks in skill she makes up for in effort. I imagine she will get alot of bros to CIM as she jerks the shaft alot while sucking on the head. I requested 69 and she complied. Her little mei mei looked fresh and inviting. She gets wet very easy. We continued like this for most of the session.

When she was ready to fuck she slipped on a CD and we humped. She is reluctant to french. Will turn her head away or only offer light kisses. However as we continued to fuck she will open up a bit more. The air-con went out during the session so we were very sweaty when we finished.

RECOMMENDATION
La Mei is better suited for guys looking for a strong service gal. Shes young and cute with a curvy figure. Provides over-eager type effort in her service.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Now come to think of it, I realise Xiao Bai bears a closer resemblance to Noriko Sakai as compared to Gigi Leung. No wonder I was thinking of some retro japanese volleyball star. God knows how many times I jerked off to images of Noriko Sakai when I was growing up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Xiao Bai 1606A

I just tried this girl on her first day here today.

Wow. This girl looked nice hence she caught my eye with her pretty smile and smiling eyes.

Amazing newbie from Guangzhou.

About 1.6m, solid body, I mean lean meat in all the right places and a very slight tan to give her a healthy summer glow.

I thought I was with some actress from one of those 80s Japanese volleyball shows.

GENTLEMEN, this is gonna be an Ang pai soon.

Lookswise: 8 Pretty face, sharp nose, smiling eyes
Body: 8 tight and curvy at the right places!
Service: 8.5 she gave me a killer catbath from back to front in the bathroom followed by a goood bbj in the bathroom. On the bed, her AR is skillful and her bbj plus licking of my body and balls plus staring at me with those eyes. Holy hell. It's her first day but gentlemen, she's like a smooth seasoned angpai, one of the top 10 routines I seen in geylang in
my fucking life. And she looks like some Hk actress... Gigi Leung I think, maybe a 50 percent resemblance...
FJ: 8 damn hot and my drill went into overdrive pumped her so hard and fast and came with FORCE. Could feel three waves of sperm bursting out of my cannon.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Another image of Noriko Sakai... which I think Xiao Bai 1606A resembles... think must RTF her today...

Quote:
Now come to think of it, I realise Xiao Bai bears a closer resemblance to Noriko Sakai as compared to Gigi Leung. No wonder I was thinking of some retro japanese volleyball star. God knows how many times I jerked off to images of Noriko Sakai when I was growing up.

Old 04-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Ling Yang(2060)...23yr old mm fm Nanjing?, now been in gl for abt 5mths...quite pretty sweet gnd squarish face which looks more attractive wif her hair down...abt 163cm quite nice ht n slim, A+/B- boobs wif brownish tits, flat ass, bushy pussy no smell...

Prolly one of the most unusual session's tat i hv had in gl for a long time...Ling Yang has no prior experience in the skin trade, saying tat think she has v little previous sex experience either...cums across as a totally green newbie but her sweet innocent personality makes for an unusual endearing gl experience...v much like hving sex wif gf who is blur when it cums to sex but get's naturally horny n wet when aroused n stimulated...

Shower no action just a wash n toothpaste clean of me cock...looks like she at least learnt something fm some experienced mms!...bed action just light catbath, followed by a bbbj wif light licks n light suction...the way she licked n sucked n looked up at me wif an innocent cute quizzical look made me ask wat she was thinking abt...her reply really cracked me up man...apparently some mms told her to apply the ice cream technique when bbbj so she actually tot of me cock as an ice cream, LoL!!...

decided to take control...gave her a sensual catbath concentrated on her neck, boobs, tits then went for me tonguefu which slowly got her wet, wimpering n using her hands to caress me hair n face which was quite nice...then slowly played wif her clitty while massaging her tits n gently kissed her n as she got high n wet mouth opened n tongues met as i started to finger, shiok...fj not too bad as she is quite tight...scissors n foldable chair wif her knees pressed agst me chest while i pounded n we slowly frenched wif her hands clasped ard me neck n back, felt gd...

Overall felt like bonking a sweet cute totally innocent gf who is clueless in sex!...gave her afew tips so hope she may improve...nice friendly genuine mm...perhaps worth a try if the punter is into servicing a sweet cute innocent mm, as this Ling yang is endearing...tks to Duckbeaks for the recommendation as i still had quite enjoyable time becuz i dig getting an mm high...
Old 04-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up KeKe(1667)

KeKe(1667)...22yr old Hunan mm been in Gl for abt a mth...pretty syt wif smoky eyes, quite a fresh young looker...abt 160cm fresh slim tight bod wif b- boobs nice small palmful perky n proportionate to her smallish bod frame wif brownish tits...small juicy ass, pussy abit bushy but no smell...

Overall sex svc quite green newbie but gfe level is gd(once u break ice wif her)...helped undress n hugged gd bod feel wif light kisses cld senses not use to kissing...shower just a scrub...bed action...me on me bk she slowly climbed on top of me v nice bod feel, grazing of her long hair on me chest which felt gd n smelt nice...light kisses, followed by quick catbath...no ar...bbbj quite gd lick suck n half deepthroat slurpy style n gd eyecontact...got her to kneel on bed me standing bbbj accentuated by gd mirror effects, eye contact, occasionally pulled out me throbbing cock to slap her pretty sweet cheeks shiok!...

my turn to tonguefu(at first reluctant but gently coaxed her into it!) which she seemed to enjoy wif moans, hands caressing me hair n face n getting wet...fj gd as she has stamina n quite tight, also made better as i purposely turned off the aircon so got tat sweaty sexy feeling...best enjoyed: flip as she is light; doggie pounding her small juicy ass her back arched n one hand reaching bk to grip me hand on her ass; asian cowgal wif gd pumping n grinding; foldable deckchair wif her ass on the edge of the bed legs wrapped ard me ass her hands gripped ard me neck n bk while i pounded n finally managed to get some light frenching...ended wif a soothing massage...

Overall i had a gd time wif this newbie KeKe...not so much for sex svc as she is still a newbie...but more becuz of her pretty syt looks n fresh tight bod...quite gd chemistry between me n her once i broke the ice...also gave her some tips so hopefully she can improve...potential gem...
Old 04-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

Appreciate your efforts bro omnia in updating on all these previously unheard of girls.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Qq(1651)

QQ(1651)...23-24yr old mm fm Yunnan...quite pretty foxy mm wif a small face wif sharp features...quite fair, petite abt 156-158cm v slim/skinny bod something like Xiao Mi(1817), A cup wif brownish cherry like tits, small perky ass, pussy trimmed no smell...

Overall sex svc is v gd for a newbie n high energy level gfe wif passionate frenching, also a v friendly cheerful mm, aims to pls...Door closed, hugged n frenched n raba which was a great start, while we peeled each other clothes off...shower soapy raba front n back wif frenching n gd bod feel...slurpy warm water bbbj nice wif gd suction n deepthroat n gd eyecontact...bed action, she first applied a bit of lotion to me back n gave me a soothing massage, followed by bod massage...then catbath wif teasing licks n nibbles of me knee pits n ankles n licks n soft blowing in me ears which was quite nice...ar gd mix of licks n probe, interestingly enuff she first frenched me passionately before heading south to me ah giving me option not to kiss after this, first time an mm has been so considerate!...lying on me bk now, again good bod n pussy feel, she sensuously licked each n every one of me fingers while giving me cfm glances wif good eyecontact...bbbj gd lick, suck n deepthroat...head swirling movements n tongue twirling actions...

my turn to tonguefu but again she showed wat a considerate mm she is by using cleanwipes on her pussy first!...nice moans n hands caressing me hair n face while i licked away getting her high...fj v gd as she has stamina n is flexible...enjoyed numerous positions but best was asian cowgal as she pumped n grinded bouncing up n down me cock, as she is small n so light had to do me flip n pounded her wif her legs wrapped ard me waist nice bod feel, arms ard me neck n back frenching passionately wif her eyes rolling...ended wif a soothing massage...

Overall enjoyable bonk wif this newbie QQ...definite gem material...a fun energetic nottie mm...many tks to tnuc n geylangfc for the recommendation   
Old 04-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Qi Qi(2062)...22yr old Hunan mm been in gl for abt a mth plus...quite chio demure syt looker wif nice bushy eyebrows n eyes, facial features kinda of reminds me abit of former local actress/model Jazreel Low when she was young...fair, petite abt 158cm+, slim, A+ cups wif lightish brown tits, small perky ass, pussy abit bushy but no smell...previous ktv experience...

Overall sex svc is v gd for a newbie n gfe is v gd high energy level, enjoyable passionate frenching, playful n nottie wif no kc games!...door closed n she naturally came up to me to hug, then bod feel wif her wrapping a leg ard me while raba n frenched passionately, spontaneous n shiok, made more shiok when i lifted her short skirt n put me hands in her black undies to squeeze her ass cheeks wif mirror effect!...we then peeled each other's clothes off n headed to the shower...Shower action...more hot n passionate...soapy raba front n back, french both front n fm behind while i turned her head ard n simulated doggie fm behind...then she knelt n gave a v gd bbbj licked me shaft, then licked me cock head, then slowly sucked, then went faster sucking until deepthroat, all the while giving sensual eyecontact...

Bed action full pkge n v gd....catbath on me bk was soothing n sensual wif warm water effect, nice licks of me ears(normally dont like this but she did it quite naturally)...ar was nicely done wif slurpy licks n a slight probe, great licking of me perineum n balls n abit of hj thrown in...now on me front sensual licks wif warm water n gd bod feel n eyecontact....threw in another enjoyable frontal ar lifting me legs up wif erotic mirror effect...bbbj even more shiok than the shower part....wif twirls of her tongue, head swirling n she moving ard 360, wif 69 thrown in inviting me to start me tonguefu...after deepthroat bbbj, got her to lie bk n did me tonguefu again wif nice moans, her hands pushing me face into her pussy n she getting wet...

fj v gd as she has stamina n pussy quite tight wif gd control of pussy muscles...missionary squeezing her ass n gd bod feel; scissors; did me flip as she is light; doggie wif gd facial features fm the mirror in front n her hand reaching bk to hold my hand on her ass cheek; asian cowgal pump n grind; foldable deckchair wif her ass on the edge of the bed knees bent agst me chest frenching passionately n cld c her upper chest neck n face becuming flushed as i came...ended wif passionate frenching wif me squeezing her ass cheeks in our clothes before opening the door to leave the rm...

Overall it goes wifout saying tat i had an enjoyable session wif this newbie Qi Qi...definite gem potential....   
Old 04-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Ling Yang(2060)...23yr old mm fm Nanjing?, now been in gl for abt 5mths...quite pretty sweet gnd squarish face which looks more attractive wif her hair down...abt 163cm quite nice ht n slim, A+/B- boobs wif brownish tits, flat ass, bushy pussy no smell...

Prolly one of the most unusual session's tat i hv had in gl for a long time...Ling Yang has no prior experience in the skin trade, saying tat think she has v little previous sex experience either...cums across as a totally green newbie but her sweet innocent personality makes for an unusual endearing gl experience...v much like hving sex wif gf who is blur when it cums to sex but get's naturally horny n wet when aroused n stimulated...

Shower no action just a wash n toothpaste clean of me cock...looks like she at least learnt something fm some experienced mms!...bed action just light catbath, followed by a bbbj wif light licks n light suction...the way she licked n sucked n looked up at me wif an innocent cute quizzical look made me ask wat she was thinking abt...her reply really cracked me up man...apparently some mms told her to apply the ice cream tecLhnique when bbbj so she actually tot of me cock as an ice cream, LoL!!

decided to take control...gave her a sensual catbath concentrated on her neck, boobs, tits then went for me tonguefu which slowly got her wet, wimpering n using her hands to caress me hair n face which was quite nice...then slowly played wif her clitty while massaging her tits n gently kissed her n as she got high n wet mouth opened n tongues met as i started to finger, shiok...fj not too bad as she is quite tight...scissors n foldable chair wif her knees pressed agst me chest while i pounded n we slowly frenched wif her hands clasped ard me neck n back, felt gd...

Overall felt like bonking a sweet cute totally innocent gf who is clueless in sex!...gave her afew tips so hope she may improve...nice friendly genuine mm...perhaps worth a try if the punter is into servicing a sweet cute innocent mm, as this Ling yang is endearing...tks to Duckbeaks for the recommendation as i still had quite enjoyable time becuz i dig getting an mm high...
5 months working in gl already and still newbie? LOL, remind me of the 一路向西 trailer where an old bird was telling the newbie, if the girl is really an angel, she won't be at the Sauna..

Anyway, thanks for your FR, Ling Yang is indeed a worthy bonk, got the OL look and her famous expression is to 装可怜,which totally turns me on!
Old 04-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

Wink Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

tks bro but cant take all the credit becuz there was already some info/frs on QQ n QiQi in this forum before my posts

]
Quote:
Appreciate your efforts bro omnia in updating on all these previously unheard of girls.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

Smile Ling Yang(2060)

Glad u like Ling Yang as well bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post
5 months working in gl already and still newbie? LOL, remind me of the 一路向西 trailer where an old bird was telling the newbie, if the girl is really an angel, she won't be at the Sauna..

Anyway, thanks for your FR, Ling Yang is indeed a worthy bonk, got the OL look and her famous expression is to 装可怜,which totally turns me on!
Old 06-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster

BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L16 H37 - Cai Shan; Fox-Spirit Face

CAI SHAN
HSE: L16 H37
OKT: Ah Cheng
PHONE: 6744-3736
HSE GALS: Cai Shan, Ice Cream, ...anymore?

Kam Sia to bro ct12343.

GL GIRL
Cai Shan is one slutty-looking, babe. She has a flat, wide, face with large seductive, double-eyelid, almond-shaped eyes. Full lips and a well-defined mid-bridge nose. No blemishes, good complexion, mid-20s looking. Her hair is long and wavy/curly. A modern, stylish look.

She looks fantastic naked. Its a body to die for. Abt 162cm tall without heels. Eye-popping, curvy, white body with no tattoos. Abt a 36 B-cup with small aerolas and a small scra over the right tit. Ass is good and well-formed. I guess abt 42-44kg. Her pussy hair is growing back, not botak but almost. She has some red marks just above where the pussy hair would be.....

ROOM SERVICE
Cai Shan is friendly in the room. Some quick small talk and then we stripped. I got a very good look at that dick-stiffening body in all of its glory. Wow! In the shower she does a very good job of soaping and cleaning you off. She will also suck on your nipples while giving you a rather lenghty, soapy HJ to get you good and hard. A short but skilled BBBJ to finish off the shower routine and then its off to the bed.

On the bed, I laid facing up and she slithered up to my chest and attacked my nipples. Her hands were like velvet as she stroked my cock to life. She is a very skilled gal and takes her time to everything correctly. We switched to a 69 so I could taste her almost botak pussy. No smell and she likes cunnilingus. Meanwhile she was giving me a solid BBBJ. She uses her hands in tandem with her mouth sucking up and down. Her hand would glide from the shaft to the middle of my length in rythem with her mouth sucking. Its not a true deepthroat but it does the trick. We serviced each other for most of the session, then she slipped a CD on my cock.

She wanted me in missionary.....like so many of the WLs do. I climbed on top and started to pound her hard. We frenched. It was all I could think abt from the moment I saw her naked. Fuck her hard and unload my jizz. I wasn't going to last long so I just humped her hard until I orgasmed. I'm sure she has the effect on many guys......

RECOMMENDATION
Cai Shan has some serious fans in this forum. I'm probably not going to add anything new thats not already been said. All I can say is that you can now add me to the list of her many admirers. Big-time sexy babe with a look and body that will leave many breathless. Shes a real pro.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster

L18 H03 - Xiao La Jiao; more sweet than spice

XIAO LA JIAO
HSE: L18 H03
OKT: Ah Huat / Soon Kiang
PHONE: 6749-9902
HSE GALS: Candy, Na Na, Xiao La Jiao [3]
** They have 3 new gals starting in 9 days.

GL GIRLS
Xiao La Jiao is a young SYT. A long, angular face with soft delicate features. Some pimples on her cheeks. Big, double eye-lid eyes. Thin lips. Dimples on her cheeks when she smiles. Long straight hair down to her shoulders, with brown highlights. A pretty gal.

She is tall, leggy and lean with narrow hips. Abt 166cm without heels, white skin with no tattoos. Good, natural b-cups on her skinny frame look bigger than they actually are. Small aerolas and weighs abt 42-44kg. Some meat on her butt. Almost too skinny but not anorexic looking, more model-type thin body.

ROOM SERVICE
In the room she is very sweet. She said she missed me....haiz, if only it were true. She helped me strip and as I sat on the bed she backed into me so I could help her off with her bra. When that was removed I grasped both of her breast from behind and gave them a firm squeeze. She reached behind herself and stroked my cock. In the shower she soaps you up and does a thorough wash. Since this was my second shot today didn't really need to be too clean. We frenched in the shower. She later knelt down and gave me a brief BBBJ.

On the bed I just laid face up and she lay on top of me and frenched. Our tongues did a light exploration and dance. I squeezed her ass, firm and tight. We frenched for a while....total GFE!! She broke away to tie her hair up, while she did this, her lean body and perky tits were on full display. Tempting. She then started a BBBJ. She buried her face between my legs and explored my perineum, testicles and bottom of the shaft. Her tongue was on full exploration mode. Both of her hands roamed my chest and groin areas. Soon she got me to stand and then proceeded to suck me hard. Moderate suction. Her hands were stroking my penis while she sucked. A very commendable job. I requested a 69. Her mei mie is looking clean and no hint of STD down below. As I attacked her clit with my tongue she would occassionally stop her oral and rest her head on my leg. She was enjoying herself.......

A CD was slipped on without me noticing then she did a quick cowgirl. Like only a couple of bounces and then she asked me to get on top. I did as asked and entered her wet pussy. I rammed her while we frenched. It was a long, sweet session.She definitely earned her $$ on me today. When I finished we lay in each others arms for a while. All the while she was staring sweetly into my eyes. Whoa, be still me beating heart. Such a cutie.

RECOMMENDATION
Xiao La Jiao is a pretty, early 20s, SYT. Tall, lean and leggy with ample B-cups. She provides good GF-type service and has a sweet demeanor. Whats not to like?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread