The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future
Are crazy women = better fucks?

Do you think women who are borderline 'crazy', have emotional issues, attitude problems, bipolar disorder, mental... fucks better?

Meaning they are great for sex but absolute no-no for serious relationships.

What's your experience?

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 02-08-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are crazy women = better fucks?

I came across a few young and old women who had high sex drive but carry emotional package that yet to put down. Fuck with them was crazily awesome and probably I won't forget it for the rest of my life.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Short answer: Yes.

But don't be the one that adds onto their emotional baggage.
Not that you can't, but don't be so mean.
Empathize them, treat them with respect and be very clear about that relationship is purely sexual.

The sex will be awesome and long-term if you do it right.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
Short answer: Yes.

But don't be the one that adds onto their emotional baggage.
Not that you can't, but don't be so mean.
Empathize them, treat them with respect and be very clear about that relationship is purely sexual.

The sex will be awesome and long-term if you do it right.
Let those sex crazed guys go after them, don't discourage them Then they will know not to mess with siao lang, not every pussy is to be banged without consequences

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 02-08-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Some take advantage of them
Like i knew one guy
His gf abit half past six
He told me he really enjoy sex with her
Not because she loves him very much
But due to his craziness
She obeys what he told her to do
Like a sex slave
Old 04-08-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Had one who will ride on me so hard until she cum, but after that her mood will swing to extreme end and cry, then have to quickly wash up and console her.

She has depression so sex is for her to escape from it
Old 04-08-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zaviersexslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Do you think women who are borderline 'crazy', have emotional issues, attitude problems, bipolar disorder, mental... fucks better?

Meaning they are great for sex but absolute no-no for serious relationships.

What's your experience?
Yes.

Two girls(ex gfs) i met are what you describe.
One of them, the sexperience was so crazily great that we can even do in public places. But well serious relationships couldnt last. So we parted ways.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zaviersexslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Had one who will ride on me so hard until she cum, but after that her mood will swing to extreme end and cry, then have to quickly wash up and console her.

She has depression so sex is for her to escape from it
These happen to both of the two girls too in my previous post too. lol
Old 04-08-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Can honestly say having been on the receiving end of it...yes the sex was great.perhaps due to youthfulness or immaturity that was a big draw. Stuck a total of 4+yrs before ending. She was a compulsive liar, had security and control issues. The fights can get really terrible (eg.physical), time we were together made me another person.In hindsight? Should have fled for the hills after our first few times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1