The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamz View Post
I have no post but would like WB ctc. I have been lurking around and noticed wildboar pic given by pomrakthai is very chio. Would love the ctc very much, please?

I haven't personally been to Ace. But have been driving past through the food court at Jalan Pasar many times never stopping by though...
Sorry, you don't qualify as a genuine boner. Your public profile shows as follows:

Total Posts: 1

What have u been doing for the past 7 years since joining SBF University?
Not even a FR? For all I know, you might an undercover MIB!

Wildboar is a good frenz of Pom, anthonysoon and many others.
It's best we protect her interests.
Old 19-04-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Ya...good, we should protect our IN-HER-THRUSTs

Why he no say Sotong also chio ah?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 20-04-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have no post but would like WB ctc. I have been lurking around and noticed wildboar pic given by pomrakthai is very chio. Would love the ctc very much, please?

I haven't personally been to Ace. But have been driving past through the food court at Jalan Pasar many times never stopping by though...
Quote:
Sorry, you don't qualify as a genuine boner. Your public profile shows as follows:

haha... me a undercover too.. by blankets..
Old 20-04-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
haha... me a undercover too.. by blankets..
Aiyoh...phi phi Dyelook said lidat ah.

Pom also "undercover" but "under covered with pubic hair" wor...
and Pom's undercover agent loves another type of undercover agent called moe-gan-dou 毛间道 (hair lined passage)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 20-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

毛间道.... 55555
Old 20-04-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
creamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hahaha. I joined, I lurked and I forgot..

But seriously the last time I was there I didn't think to look inside Ace, only around the foodcourt area so most of the time I just drive passed. Then the first time I select one here it was a bit rush and off we went back to Jln Gelang...

So it was between Jln Gelang, massage and Betong... retired for a few years. Wasn't really active and then I realize it is almost a year since my last Hatyai and damnn it's been a loooong time.

I did went to E2, don't know about their story and most likely some guys in the same lift as me when I press that magic floor wonders where the hell this guy thinks he is going...lol

I'm just looking for a new hunt and preferably non-spa type...
Old 20-04-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Ya...good, we should protect our IN-HER-THRUSTs

Why he no say Sotong also chio ah?
You no say mau share Sotong ctc mah so I skip lo
Old 21-04-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:

I did went to E2, don't know about their story and most likely some guys in the same lift as me when I press that magic floor wonders where the hell this guy thinks he is going...lol

I'm just looking for a new hunt and preferably non-spa type...
Hahaha......normally Pom hears people say "Fly Pass" or "Heart Bypass" but now hearing "drive pass"

IMHO, E2 is SHIT ....the last time I visited E2 a decade ago, I was shocked to be treated by damned lousy PRC WL (from Nanjing) and harassed by those OKT who kept on pushing aphrodisiacs to this old man. Damned irritating OKT's like flies.

Ever since getting hooked to ACE, Pom had nopt been to any spa cos can npt afford liao
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 21-04-2017, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
You no say mau share Sotong ctc mah so I skip lo
Sotong is not coming back to ACE, now in Macau using SOP to earn MOP

Pom is nostalgic on her body and services.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 21-04-2017, 02:28 AM
Samster

Just to alert to brothers who patronize ACE punya kopi-o:

One fucker Myanmar waiter (a short cocky fucker with a broom like hair) had used the same trick on POM i.e., claiming no change so that he could pocket the 10 sen.

It went like this: He will bring the cup of kopi-o as ordered. Pom paid RM 3 for the RM 2.90 drink. He told me NO CHANGE and tried to bunk off. Pom asked about the change of 10 sen, he took out RM 10 note and suggested Pom pay him RM 9.90 to cover the 10 sen change. Damned fucker ....If Pom had RM 9.90 then I should be paying him the RM 2.90 leh instead of RM 3 and asking for change.

He operates on night shift and covers the bright side around the LCD TV area. Pom now no fuck him and rather wait for another waiter or waitress to come by. Last week he even told Pom that one should not sit there if no order drinks wor. Pom told him straight to fuck off

It is not the cost of a mere 10 sen, but in principle his tactic is tantamount to cheating. Fuck his mother, sister, his back side and his wife (if he has any) kao kao

Pom advise all brothers to boycott this fucking Myanmar pig.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 21-04-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Hahaha......normally Pom hears people say "Fly Pass" or "Heart Bypass" but now hearing "drive pass"

IMHO, E2 is SHIT ....the last time I visited E2 a decade ago, I was shocked to be treated by damned lousy PRC WL (from Nanjing) and harassed by those OKT who kept on pushing aphrodisiacs to this old man. Damned irritating OKT's like flies.

Ever since getting hooked to ACE, Pom had nopt been to any spa cos can npt afford liao
Ya, haha. I "drive pass" when Gelang no action. Gelang used to be my best spot around 2010-13 time. Don't have to find here find there. My fav hanging spot then is at the mamak under a tree. Not so much at the inside food court.

As for E2 I was lucky. My friend bring me to go there and first time straight got a fav girl. The bad news is it cost me a bomb due to my more than I like frequent visits. I had a lot of fun but is just too expensive and then when got a lousy service it's not worth it.
Old 23-04-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya, haha. I "drive pass" when Gelang no action. Gelang used to be my best spot around 2010-13 time. Don't have to find here find there. My fav hanging spot then is at the mamak under a tree. Not so much at the inside food court.

As for E2 I was lucky. My friend bring me to go there and first time straight got a fav girl. The bad news is it cost me a bomb due to my more than I like frequent visits. I had a lot of fun but is just too expensive and then when got a lousy service it's not worth it.
you aint gonna get a feather f ace if you "drive pass" bro...
Old 23-04-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

stupid malaysia section.. cant edit post de..

*you aint gonna get a feather from ace if you "drive pass" bro...*
Old 23-04-2017, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya, haha. I "drive pass" when Gelang no action. .
When you drive pass ACE, these Vietcong girls are waiting to pull you in , be careful of their "booby traps" and their sweet smiles ( a skill known as "face-latio")

Teddy Bear was unfortunately captured by a highly skilled Vietcong agent and put through the famous Cuci Tunnel to clean spider webs, and glue up the hair-lined cracks inside the tunnel. Teddy Bear immediately forgot that his kukujiao had been officially washed in a gold basin a year ago.

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 23-04-2017, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
stupid malaysia section.. cant edit post de..

*you aint gonna get a feather from ace if you "drive pass" bro...*
Phi-phi jai yen yen gor dee khrap mai phen rai khrap
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF: