The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

more detail on tina... age 25
went up to her room around 12.30am... strip naked & she ask to go for am nam(bath) together.... she treats me like her son...slowly slowly scrub my back & front... then she give my didi some soft massage with her 32+ nenen... after t bathing we went back to room... told me to lay & started to lick my nenen then slowly move to my didi & bbbj... didi woke up strong & hard due to all those slurping... suddenlly tina's phone rings... she answer the phone & went out to close all the lights & aircond... wah... sure got bad news loh... she came back in & tell me police checking... ask to off phone or turn to silent mode... didi straight away turn softy.... seeing this she comes forward & started bbbj again... i tried to stop her by asking no need to get dress & go meh... she smile & says now cannot go out of the room, police already seaching the area... tells me to enjoy the session but KEEP THE VOICE DOWN... then me think to myself, die die lah... silent bbbj until didi wakes up again... since all the blood pumps to didi heads brainless me grabs tina,s ass to my face in 69 position... started to paint her nicely shaven pussy... she reacted by slowly moving her hips & then forcing her now wet pussy onto my mouth so than i can tongue fuck her... her face then turns over to show me how enjoyable she was cause we are now in silent mode< so no moaning loh... she then cap my didi & change to position to cowgirl me... deep deep fuck my didi by moving her ass closely to my prostate... bed starts to makes funny noise then someone bangs the main door... hello hello...ada orang dalam tak...ini polis... damm... she stops her movement & lay her body on mines... waited for around 5-6 minutes with both our hearts beating at high speed... can hear footsteps walking away... she then fk me & slowly my didi wakes up again inside her pussy... turn her around & pumps her softly in missionary... she smiles & push my ass to pumps her harder... me licks her brownish small nipple & she lifted her head to licks my ears... then she licks my nipples & i licks her ears...pump pump pump lick lick lick then bed started to make noise again... blood rush to didi again so brainless me die die lah, noise noise lah... bang her hard for around 50 up & downs finally explode... fk & hug hug for awhile then dress up... after that stay in her room to touch touch, fk & hug hug for another 15 minutes cause have to be silent & wait for green lights to go out... finally her phone rings.. pays her rm100 & leave... time in phone indicates 1.55pm... wah... only 1 hour plus how come feel like ages...
Old 30-08-2009, 01:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

here is my FR, there is 2 lady here from one stop

Xiao Min,
Look : 7/10
height: Quite tall, about 165~170cm
Skin : fair
BBBJ : Yes, very sexy which watching her bbbj
cat bath : Yes
bath together: Yes
cleaningness : very clean.
GFE: 8/10 , she is very talkative and very friendly
Kissing: No
tightness: yes, very tight and wet, no ky needed. very good shape but licking is not allow.
cowboy: yes
moaning: very realistic and sexy. i do believe she enjoy my fj, even my friend next door can hear it clearly. tempted by her moaning.
massage after FJ : Yes
damage: 120, tips 20
RTF: yes
(This one overall rate 8/10 as her attitude very good, if you found her, tell her is ken recommend one, she will serve u better.)

Lisa,
Look : 5/10
height: average, about 165cm
Skin : fair, very sexy leg
BBBJ : Yes
Showering : Yes
cleaningness : clean.
GFE: 9/10 , she is super talkative and super friendly
Kissing: depence
massage: yes
Full dragon service... haha~
(This one overall rate 7/10 as she is very GFE, she like the guy the wearing spec the most, if you found her, tell her is ken recommend one, she will serve u like bf.)

(promished them to introduce friends to them, pm me if you need their contact, please specify which one u r interest)
Old 30-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
johnkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday night pass by NPW but not many girl inside due to the wind very strong. For those senior, may i ask that area have any indon offer the service? Understand this question is not belongs to this thread but really long times not try Inson (indon very shok to foreplay).
Old 30-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hamsapchai_KL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkiller View Post
Yesterday night pass by NPW but not many girl inside due to the wind very strong. For those senior, may i ask that area have any indon offer the service? Understand this question is not belongs to this thread but really long times not try Inson (indon very shok to foreplay).
I dont think any Indon is working as FL there. I have not seen one. Not sure about other bros.
Old 30-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
more detail on tina... age 25
went up to her room around 12.30am... strip naked & she ask to go for am nam(bath) together.... she treats me like her son...slowly slowly scrub my back & front... then she give my didi some soft massage with her 32+ nenen... after t bathing we went back to room... told me to lay & started to lick my nenen then slowly move to my didi & bbbj... didi woke up strong & hard due to all those slurping... suddenlly tina's phone rings... she answer the phone & went out to close all the lights & aircond... wah... sure got bad news loh... she came back in & tell me police checking... ask to off phone or turn to silent mode... didi straight away turn softy.... seeing this she comes forward & started bbbj again... i tried to stop her by asking no need to get dress & go meh... she smile & says now cannot go out of the room, police already seaching the area... tells me to enjoy the session but KEEP THE VOICE DOWN... then me think to myself, die die lah... silent bbbj until didi wakes up again... since all the blood pumps to didi heads brainless me grabs tina,s ass to my face in 69 position... started to paint her nicely shaven pussy... she reacted by slowly moving her hips & then forcing her now wet pussy onto my mouth so than i can tongue fuck her... her face then turns over to show me how enjoyable she was cause we are now in silent mode< so no moaning loh... she then cap my didi & change to position to cowgirl me... deep deep fuck my didi by moving her ass closely to my prostate... bed starts to makes funny noise then someone bangs the main door... hello hello...ada orang dalam tak...ini polis... damm... she stops her movement & lay her body on mines... waited for around 5-6 minutes with both our hearts beating at high speed... can hear footsteps walking away... she then fk me & slowly my didi wakes up again inside her pussy... turn her around & pumps her softly in missionary... she smiles & push my ass to pumps her harder... me licks her brownish small nipple & she lifted her head to licks my ears... then she licks my nipples & i licks her ears...pump pump pump lick lick lick then bed started to make noise again... blood rush to didi again so brainless me die die lah, noise noise lah... bang her hard for around 50 up & downs finally explode... fk & hug hug for awhile then dress up... after that stay in her room to touch touch, fk & hug hug for another 15 minutes cause have to be silent & wait for green lights to go out... finally her phone rings.. pays her rm100 & leave... time in phone indicates 1.55pm... wah... only 1 hour plus how come feel like ages...
Bro,
Are u referring to NPH or OSFC ? I nvr really see tom yam FL there.
Old 30-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wilcsj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8864 View Post

Xiao Min,
tightness: yes, very tight and wet, no ky needed. very good shape but licking is not allow.
moaning: very realistic and sexy. i do believe she enjoy my fj, even my friend next door can hear it clearly. tempted by her moaning.
(This one overall rate 8/10 as her attitude very good, if you found her, tell her is ken recommend one, she will serve u better.)

Lisa,
(This one overall rate 7/10 as she is very GFE, she like the guy the wearing spec the most, if you found her, tell her is ken recommend one, she will serve u like bf.)

(promished them to introduce friends to them, pm me if you need their contact, please specify which one u r interest)
Ken pls pm me both the no, just in case the other one is working.
Old 30-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilcsj View Post
Ken pls pm me both the no, just in case the other one is working.
brother, your pm is closed, how can i pm you?
Old 30-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkiller View Post
since this is not far away from npw, i can give you some guide. it is located somewhere around centre market. or china town.
btw, their services are sucks and no foreplay allow, environment is dirty. although there are some very young one 18~25, most are over age.
again.... services is sucks....
Old 30-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapchai_KL View Post
Bro,
Are u referring to NPH or OSFC ? I nvr really see tom yam FL there.
yes, same to me, no tom yam available, btw, as for my rating, 5/10 and above mean not bad looking liao...
triable....
Old 31-08-2009, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
babacheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

abang
can PM me contact ah
where to find tomyam in KL
i only go NPW n Kokmotor at pudu
pls tunjuk ajar..me new cheongster
Old 31-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

Xiao Min,

Lisa,

Xiao Min is no longer working FL. That what i was informed by her. She said that wind was very strong and she have not been working for a long long time.Not sure how true is that or maybe she dont like to deal with me.
Old 31-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes, same to me, no tom yam available, btw, as for my rating, 5/10 and above mean not bad looking liao...
triable....
Yest was at NPH. Not much PRC arounnd 1am ++. Went over to OSFC. Happening. More quality PRC as compared to NPH. However PRC service at OSFC is more lower quality than in NPH. Most likely to go to OSFC again later.
Old 31-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mv6tt888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is osfc?
Old 31-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv6tt888 View Post
where is osfc?
One Stop Food Court. PM me for the direction.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Oh.! Oh! Must paid for my own present . Part 1

Longtime din write FR oredi , so happen got itchy fingers today.

Got a call from Fa J , said she had something for me. Ask me to come over to her place later in the evening. Since I still having dinner , I just reply : Hao de ! I wonder what she had for me ? Later when I arrived at the NPW Food Court, gave her a call . “Fa J where are you ‘ She replied : “ Just wait at the hotel lobby for me. I am on my way.” Within a few minutes, saw her in black sexy dress and walking towards me. She then signaled me to follow her to the lift. When inside the lift I ask “ Fa J , what the urgency to see me tonight. What did you bought for me? Why so mysterious tonight ? “ She put her finger to her lips and whispers “ Ssssshhhh! Just follow me to the room and you will know.”

After reaching her room , she gave 3 knocks and whispers “ Si Woh ah Fa J , Kai Men”
Heard the door knob clicks as the door opens. In goes Fa J follow by me.
At first I did not see her face properly cos when we enter the room her back was facing me. OMG! Who is this beautiful GuNiang? Especially those pair of sparkling watery eyes. All this while in my life, I do not understand what is Love at First Sight. I think I do, today. I quickly regain my pose and ask Fa J,”Is she new and arrive today?

She then said “ She actually arrive 3 weeks ago but was working in a Karaoke in FuRung.(Seremban) Cannot stand the way customers force her to eat FingTauYuen”. So she decided to quit and go back with me on Wednesday.” She then introduce this Xiao GuNiang to me as Chai Xia (Rainbow). She politely extended her hand and gave me a handshake. “ Wow , your hand is cold. “ I said . She just smile back and nod her head.
How old are you Chai Xia , may I ask. ? She reply with a soft voice and said going to be 20 soon. I then reply to her and said you look 18 to me. She then blushed.

Then I pretend I dunno Fa J’s intention and ask her “ Fa J where is my present , you said u got something for me.? Fa J look at me smiling and said “ That Xiao GuNiang is your present lah, dumbhead. “ I pretend to be disappointed and said “ Fa J , when you received a present where Got peoplel have to pay for the present one.” Then Fa J pretend to be angry and play along “ You want or not , dun one u may go home now. ” We both sense the Xiao GuNiang is feeling uneasy already . We quickly then tell her, both of us are just joking . So three of us blow water for a while then Fa J excuse herself starts to leave the room. “ Fa J , I tot you are joining us for a Shuangfei tonight. “ Nope not tonight , I let you two enjoy yourselves tonight without me. Off she went after saying those words. I then locked the door and return to the bed to chat with Chai Xia.

When I felt the time is right , I sat closer next to her on the bed and loosened my shirt. She then rolled over to my side and proceed to help me to remove my shirt.

"So, what is it you would like? she asked as she started to kiss my chest. My didi was already fully erect and the angle my didi was making it uncomfortable. I then stood up facing her. She looked down at my crotch and couldn't help but notice the bulge in my pants. She looked back up at me and smiled.

"I see someone is ready." she smiled. She started to undo my belt and unzip my trousers.

She pulled my pants down to my knees and I just lifted my left leg to step out of them and she helped. There I was standing there in my boxers on, facing her, looking down. She smiled back up at me and slowly licked her thick lips with her pink tip of her tongue. I leaned forward and placed my mouth over hers and dove his tongue in. I could only imagine how could that soft tongue was going to feel all over my cock. I lengthen my tongue straight into her mouth and as if she could read my mind she started to circle her tongue around me. She is a fast learner.

Finally we broke away from the long deep kiss. She quickly took her left hand and started to rub up and down on the bulge in front of my boxer shorts all the while with her right hand she started to undo her own bra. Once she was free of her bra she started to stroke and squeeze her right nipple. I quickly follow her and put my right hand forward and started to stroke her left breast. At first I thought she was the shy type , once on bed , she is so different.

"My let's see what we have here." She took her forefingers and slid them underneath the rim of my shorts around my waist. She stretched out the elastic and very carefully extended the front over my didi and pulled down the shorts. My didi immediately sprang forward to greet her. She looked at my didi and grabbed the head with her left hand. She slowly stroked it up and down all the while paying special attention to the head. With her right hand she cupped his balls and stroked them ever so lightly.

I can feel my body starts to tingle. . She was good. I just stood there watching her stroke my little brother up and down in a slow and teasing manner. All I can say is at such a young age .she already knew how to please a man like that , she might turn into a nympho in the future. .
She moved in closer to me all the while holding him at the base of my cock . Then she did it. She placed her soft lips around the head of my cock and slowly swirled her head around and up and down my shaft. The feeling was incredible. Every time she went down she would go lower and lower deep throating me, like I am watching Debbie does Dallas now . Whew!! I tell myself If this were to carry on, I won’t last much longer.
I moaned and watched as she eased more of me between her soft, sensuous lips, holding my ass with her hands, stopping only when I felt myself brush the back of her throat.
Her gag reflex kicked in mildly, but she never backed off a bit. Suddenly I felt myself being bathed in a flood of hot saliva. She withdrew from me slowly and relaxed her lips just enough to allow a tiny stream of spittle to leak out, run down my shaft, and drip from my balls. When she allowed me to slip free from her lips, a large drop of clear saliva dribbled down her chin. She smiled seductively, not bothering to wipe it away, as her hand glided effortlessly up and down my slick, engorged member. I placed my hands under her arms and lifted gently. She took the hint, grazing her teeth lightly up the length of my dick as it slipped free of her incredible mouth.

Part 1 : To be continue.
P/S: Sorri Bradas, very tired today, will continue later.

Last edited by sengseng; 01-09-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1