The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-10-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AmFm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jelly ( Thaiconcept )
Looks: 9/10 like the photos. Late 20s
Body: 8/10 meat at the right places. she's tall and all natural
Boobs: 8/10
Frenching: yes.
BBBJ: 9/10 suction is there, handfree bj tongue action is good
FJ: 8/10. She like deeper thrust and she seems to love it whenever i go hard
GFE: 8/10, English is good, trying her best to pllease
RTF: Maybe.
Old 22-10-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
fourXaday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Dada from BF

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=903528&highlight=dada

Looks: 9/10 slutty and bitchy looking.

Boobs: 10/10 huge boobs to let you enjoy all day.

Body: 9/10 slim and slender, very sexy body.

BBBJ: 9/10 good blowjob, very sloppy and wet. Fast momentum and duration just nice.

FJ: 9/10 naughty and wild in bed, pleasure me 9696. Service very good. Nice bonk.

Rtf: yea for sure
Old 22-10-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster
TARAMA WEEKEND PROMO: VAVA & JENNY

The Friday started quiet with only 30% of staff in the office – thanks to the long weekend as many have gone on holiday….me? after weeks on the road is more than happy to be in lovely Singapore. While listening to “Queen” on Spotify, checked out SBF and was communicating with an OKT about a WL in his stable, my screen came a new thread from Empire with a key work “TARMA”, itchy finger clicked it and “WOW” with the line-up of gals from Empire and Galaxy, the entire brain went into hyper drive with different combination.

Text Bro Empire to confirm it’s not a hoax. As usual, response was prompt like lighting. FHFL text my buddy of 35 years (damn just revealed my age bracket – by WTH) who’s OC is out of town for girlie getaway to try his virgin TARMA session. Well, TARMA (please don’t flame me) isn’t for everyone, and it is difficult to find a good pair for a wonderful session. There were hit and misses, but it’s always good to have it off the “checklist”. As it’s a “JOINT” effort by Empire & Galaxy, it’s better to text early to book the lady of your choice as they have other booking through out the day. I kicked off with Vava+Jane, by 2pm I changed to Vava+Jenny…same “J” different experience. I have been eyeing Jenny for some time, if she isn’t good, I still have Vava to fall back on, what a moronic thought. Fast forward to booking time.

Arrived at the usual place, texted Bro Empire with SOP completed, headed up to Vava’s nest. My foot took flight up the “SEKRET” staircase, passing foreign talents talking with their family and one praying. Yup! Be Blessed!! Paced up and “TA-DA” I am at the designated room for “FUN TIME”.

Knocked Knocked…Knock…the door open and a XMM in Mickey Mouse PJ looking at me with a pair of “sparkling” eyes – staring me. HELLO!!...Vava exclaimed from within…she parted her nightie to show her southern treasure (my dinner), waved me in and gave me a hug and kiss before guiding me south. Breathed and took all in. I was about to “ENGAGE” Vava….came behind me a human sound….hahahaha, just forgot we have an audience in the room. We broke into laughter and Jenny stood awkwardly as I learned later it’s her first TARMA…so likely also first LESBIAN action. Like a nervous little gal, she spoke in Thai to Vava and left the room….huh!? scared? Stay-tune for the connect.

With Jenny out, Vava and I continue from where we left off “before being disturbed”. Clamped at the southern gate, I devour the treasure in the creek, to be pulled for the pleasure and pushed off when achieved…we were unaware XMM Jenny is back in the room and changed, now into a white nightie (see enclosed picture).

Vava and I felt bad neglecting XMM Jenny – who is very bubbly, and highly lovable. Extending our hands, we led XMM Jenny to join us. Lifting Jenny’s nightie, I took on her southern treasure, tonguing my way through searching for the “BUTTON”. Meanwhile, Vava move northward, frenched while grabbing Jenny’s boobs, sending electric through Jenny when her mouth went for Jenny’s breast, it unleashed the little monster in Jenny, who went full audio. As the volume intensifies, Jenny grabbed my left hand as I gave her a good lapping. My right hand wasn’t idling, it was busy squeezing Vava’s soft fleshy butt, before tunnelling between the butt cheek to finger her “Treasury”. Both “SOPRANO” were high on their vocals, I bet whoever staying next door would have a hard time staying “FOCUS”….Jenny hit the BiG “O” and pushed me and Vava away aggressively to catch her breath. She was ALL flushed. What a intro. to TARMA for Jenny. Before she could speak, I pushed her down again and lapped her…this time she spread her legs, grabbed my hair, pull my head closer and jerked….hahahaha….that was fast. The assault continued. Meanwhile, Vava went behind me, urged me on before giving me an AR. She flipped over her back, slide below and gave me a BBBJ. Jenny hit the another BiG “O” as Vava was putting CD on me from underneath. She moved upwards while I slide downwards till our groins met, meanwhile Jenny was breathlessly recovering “again”.

Vava and I got into to tongue fight before I entered her with a “TRUST”, she gasped and grabbed my head to french as I pumped… Jenny looked and participated, kissing down the back, “tickles”, before hugging me from the back. It looks like a “STACK” of bodies…..hahahaha. That added depth to the humming, and Vava reached BiG “O”….BOY!! could feel her inner wall squeezing “NICE,NICE”. I paused for a breather and switched to a fresh CD before getting to Jenny. Love the tunnelling journey through the XMM’s valley. Her cave, IMHO need to be excavated before entry. Once in, it’s a vice like grip (this is my opinion, as it differs from individual). Grabbed her boobs, which Vava and I unanimously agree is “BEAUTIFUL” and “RIGHT SIZED” for Jenny. Vava craw up Jenny, and started sucking her boobs, at the same time reached for her “C-button”, rubbed while I pumped her “V”. We were enjoying our partnership in giving Jenny a wonderful experience…with my hands freed, I fingered Vava. Moments later, Jenny got another BiG “O” and collapsed….”DIE LIAO!!” she claimed. Vava and I laughed. I laid down and Vava rolled over to kiss my chest, and headed south to give me BBBJ, before swinging her bottom to “6-9”, which I am more than happy to oblige. Jenny joined, pushing Vava over and sat on my face. Now, I am feasting Jenny’s abalone while Vava is enjoying a “Lollipop”….BUAY-TAHAN!!!....Vava eventually gotten the better of me, the troops were released into Vava’s mouth. She took it and sucked it dry. The suction was good, but she did not swallow, headed to the bathroom. Meanwhile Jenny also hit BiG “O” with sweet juice flowing onto my face. Pushed myself out of bed to join Vava for some bathroom fun; “our little something” while Jenny continue to laze in bed.

WLE, we have spent an hour for the 1st shot, with 30mins on the clock I whisked out my “other big gun”, asked Vava to “Les” Jenny while I take some “shot” for memory. I also took some shots of Jenny, which I am getting fond as the two ladies roamed around each other. Jumped into the act, did 0.5 with Vava before dressing up. As I was leaving, Vava told me Jenny would be slipping into her bed after they knocking off….”Stay Tuned”

Though one shot short, many thanks to Bro Empire and Bro Galaxy for the TARMA Weekend Promo. It is great to have more dishes on the table. However, 90mins with two ladies just isn’t enough, maybe it’s me. All said, enjoyed the action pack session.

Taking this opportunity to wish our Indian bros, HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!! and to the rest of the bros HAPPY HOLIDAY!! 
Old 22-10-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tokyoboy2016 is Cool - loads of Potential

*FR FOR FL / ML

AREA 地区    :   Bugis Area
Name    名字          :  Kimchi
Stable : Kinkangels
Looks 样貌/颜值   :      8   / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概)    : 28
Body   身材             :  Slim
Boobs  胸部            :  Natural
Kissing  接吻          :    9   / 10
Catbath 全身漫游  :      7  / 10
BBBJ     无套口交   :     Never try
Painting 舔鲍鱼     :      Never try
FJ  爱爱                   :     8    / 10
GFE  女朋友感        :       9  / 10
Massage 按摩       :        Never try

Overall Experience 整体 :    9   / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 :  Yes / No / Maybe

Remarks (if any) 评语  : Good girl, with a good attitude. Most important, good okt.

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍
Old 22-10-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
galleryphoto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Wagon from Lust

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=wagon

Looks: 9 beautiful and seductive at the same time.
Body: 9 well toned body
Boobs: 10 natural D’s boobs.
Bbbj: 8.5 good eye contact, fast momentum and sloppy.
Fj: 9.5 solid bed skills, feel super song all the way. She knows what a man need in bed.
Gfe: strong
Rtf: definitely yes
Old 22-10-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Lubyloob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=904838&highlight=qq

QQ - Lust365

Super bitchy and hiao, cfm hard face strong. Pretty and sexy too. Her body is also in a good shape, well maintained with slim waist. Her boobs are just nice, natural b cup. Very soft and sensitive nipple, cant stop licking her nipple. Shiok. Good bj skills, covered my whole cock with her saliva and good tongue skills. Accommodating and wild in bed, very skilful in riding. Her hips movement is just excellent. Overall very satisfied session, will be back again for more.
Old 22-10-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
hamburgerpizza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Prius from LUST365.
Visit Prius last night for the first time, below is my humble FR...

OKT - 10/10. Had some issues verifying myself, but OKT was patient and helpful.
Room - 9/10. Clean spacious room but detached bathroom.
Looks - 8/10. Good looking ah lian from the club. Discount 10% from photos but cfm wont reject.
Body - 9.5/10. Slim, natural B cups with round ass to grab.
French - 9/10. Fluent with good suction
Shower - 7/10. SOP with no special action.
Paint - 8/10. No smell, but with small bush.
BBBJ - 10/10. Good suction, good tonguing.
FJ - 9/10. Good stamina. Tried missionary and cowgirl for 1st shot, rested and did doggy for 2nd. Very accommodable and willing to comply and please.
GFE - 12/10. Did not use phone throughout the session. During rest between shot, she lay down and cuddle beside me, softly and slowly caressing my body. We didn't talk much but I prefer it that way, after a long day at work, to just lie down and rest and cuddle. After awhile the petting got heavier and she kept teasing my balls till my 2IC buey tahan...

Overall - Can speak basic english, willing to please. Was pretty SOP generally for me, but was blown by the GFE. Gave a small tip and left a happy man.
Old 22-10-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

blackbeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=904365&highlight=yuri

Yuri from Casa

Looks: 8.5
Body: 9
Boobs: 8.5
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9.5
Gfe: 10

Overall:
Yuri is a woman of lust, very eager to please and make sure you leave the place satisfied. Hardworking and accommodating. Good session with Yuri, highly recommended if you want a good bonk!
Old 22-10-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Cckhold is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

AMG - Lust365

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=902421&highlight=amg

AMG is gorgeous and sexy, one chio bu that love to get fuck. Got her booking real fast thanks to OKT.

Her body is really solid, very slender and slim. Model build body.

Bj was good, professional head giver. Did it like a pro and make me trying my best not to just cum in her mouth. Song song to the max.

One lusty and horny slut in bed, love getting fuck hardcore and non stop action. Moaning was genuine and sexy, can tell she was enjoying. She then pleasure me with her riding and let me game there. Good bonk with AMG!
Old 22-10-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
roundaclock is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=prius

Prius - Lust

If you into good girls prius i think is someone that you can definitely go for . She slim fair and has a beautiful figure. Meaty but not fat. I found her kindof adorable.

Her pussy was a tight fit, i gently work my way inside her, and i could feel her warm breath on my neck as she moaned. I love how she clung on me in more than one way. The way she clamp her thighs around my waist as i started to thrust.

Then after missionary i took my cock out and picked her up, flipping her around and pushing her face-down onto the bed. I admired her beautiful ass before I grabbed a handful and shoved my cock back inside her warm pussy. Could feel the passionate from her.
Old 22-10-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 14
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold

RTF FR for
Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post
Cartoon from Empire6969
General
( Click to show/hide )

Damage: $140/90/2 (Promo price) +tips

Room: Cartoon still puts in a lot of effort to glow up the room and keep it clean and fresh smelling.
She even bought a starry night light projector that casted RGB lights and lasers onto the walls and ceiling.
It even doubles as a bluetooth speaker for her music.
The moment I stepped in, she said "Welcome to my Galaxy".
Lmao funny girl.

Looks & Body: Still same as before, read my previous FR. Clean shaven, fair skin, curvy, enhanced boobs.

GFE: The session started a little late, because she was excited to share some funny stuff she's been doing recently.
Caught up and listened to her talk for 5+ minutes and thought "Wa fucking horny liao can faster start or not?"
Low key scared she ORD mood or angpai stuck up mode liao but I was proven otherwise the moment we started the deed.
GFE still up there.

Service

( Click to show/hide )

Shower: Frenching and moaning started the moment we went into the shower.
Slithered her soaped up body all over mine and her fingers ran up and down my dick and balls.
Even though she was quite a clean freak, I didn't even notice if she cleaned me well or not cause was too distracted by what she was doing.
The way she rubbed my dick was fucking steamy bodoh.
Exchanged some compliments and naughty words.

First Shot:
Continued our frenching on the bed for a little more before she started to navigate down south.
Cartoon slid her tongue up and down my entire shaft and all around my balls.
Then she asked me if I wanted her to lick my ass.
Of course, why not?
Previous time I didn't get offered AR but this time I'm fucking eager to try.
Her. tongue. raped. my. ass.
She held me up and didn't stop terrorizing the planet 'Uranus'. even though I was squirming and twitching all over, like a spaceship traversing a field of asteroids.
I usually don't have such a sensitive reaction from HC MM/Cheryl's AR but Cartoon's one made me moan fucking loud.
My dick juice was flowing out and dripping on my own stomach already.
Shortly after the AR Cartoon proceeded with her forte, the long awaited blowjob which I came for.
Devoured my entire dick and started her bobbing.
Her mouth was like a black hole.
When her lips touched the base of my shaft, all I could feel was vacuum.

Cartoon went on like some nymphomaniac and I spaced out looking at the ceiling lit up by stars and lasers from her night light projector.
I was having an amazing fucking trip for a good 10 minutes.
She didn't slow down, stop to cap me or use her hands at all.
Pure mouth suction, tongue slurping and head motion.
Occasional eye contact and moans which vibrated my dick in her throat.

Eventually, I felt like my space shuttle was gonna leave the Earth's orbit.
Told Cartoon I'm gonna cum, and she locked her mouth tight against my dick, like docking on the International Space Station.
I released all the built up pressure and out came the milky way into her mouth.
Just to be sure there was no leakage, she bobbed up and down and sucked a few more cycles to clean up the debris off my spacecraft.

Intermission:

Intermission nothing much.
Ate some fruits and chatted.

Second Shot:
I pushed Cartoon down onto the bed and took over as the captain of the space station.
With my tongue, I drilled her and conducted a thorough inspection of her different zones; her mouth, boobs and pussy.
Results were satisfactory and moans and squirms were generated.
She was clean and wet. And there was no bad smell.

Cartoon said "It's my turn now, lie down".
She wanted to show her captain who's boss and drilled her tongue against my ass once again.
I surrendered and returned her the badge.
She earned it.
Proceeded with her exemplary blowjob and got my rocket all fueled up again.
Ready for take off.
Protective shield layer applied.

She first climbed on top of me and checked my internal engines.
Did some stress test by rocking it back and forth inside her test chamber until my rocket was on the verge of breaking down.
No damage, all clear.
Next she lied down and spread her test chambers wide open for my rocket to check my thrusters.
Pumps are all good. Almost had an accidental take-off.
For the final test, I requested a reflective surface to inspect the test from a different point of view.
She got on all fours and we faced the mirror.
I mounted her from behind and ignited my boosters.
I was all ready to go and started countdown.
Pumped harder and faster and eventually launched with success.
Delivered a shielded payload inside her.

Overall

Although Cartoon quite angpai now, her service standard didn't drop at all.
I think she's quite comfortable here now cause she's been here for a longer time than the other FLs.
She definitely knows how to please a man.
Planning to RTF at least once more before she goes back (think in 2 weeks time).

Note: Photo was taken with her consent.

Last edited by forwardlove; 22-10-2022 at 09:32 PM.
Old 22-10-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Vtalways deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cckhold View Post
AMG - Lust365

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=902421&highlight=amg

AMG is gorgeous and sexy, one chio bu that love to get fuck. Got her booking real fast thanks to OKT.

Her body is really solid, very slender and slim. Model build body.

Bj was good, professional head giver. Did it like a pro and make me trying my best not to just cum in her mouth. Song song to the max.

One lusty and horny slut in bed, love getting fuck hardcore and non stop action. Moaning was genuine and sexy, can tell she was enjoying. She then pleasure me with her riding and let me game there. Good bonk with AMG!
Very nice FR
Old 22-10-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

Vtalways deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need to try cartoon
Old 22-10-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
traveler99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Nanny from RollyPolly
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=21738255#post21738255

Okt - 10/10, very quick and clear instructions
Location - Chinatown
Looks: 8/10 - standard photo discount
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: : 9/10, For round two spent like 20 minutes blowing me
DFK: 10/10 Her description as a DFK Queen is accurate
FJ. : 8/10 - experienced and can take a pounding
Overall: 8/10
GFE : n.a. She is pro

Nanny is a pro and quite experienced. If you are looking for GFE look elsewhere but if you want someone who can take care of you for a while then she is a decent choice. She's perfect for an afternoon session or for an after work bonk before going out/heading home. She is quite orally fixated and can french with the best of them and sucks like a hoover.
Old 22-10-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
Bistec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBistec is a Helpful and Caring Samster

He will probably zap me for this, but Bro SK from SexAmazon just ruined my night. I understand that OKTs work crazy hours and need sleep. But he knew I was coming at 6:30, and I even informed him I'd be a few minutes late. Bro, if you're going to sleep, set an alarm so you don't screw over your customers! Then he insults me for pointing out his mistake.

He probably doesn't care though because he knows we're all horny bastards and we'll still give him a chance when he brings a girl we want. I would ha e been less upset if he had made me an offer to make up for his mistake instead of just insulting me.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1