The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2005, 02:21 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 22
kaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Overnight in SZ

Hi bros,

I'm heading up to SZ next week for a business trip. Will have my boss with me the whole time so not much chance to hunt. Any of you know of FL who will come to the hotel room there? Or can I pick n choose from the hotel lobby, like in Indonesia or Philippines?

Any info will be much appreciated.

Kum sia, kum sia!
Old 16-11-2005, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Overnight in SZ

Which part of Shen Zhen will you be??? Shen Zhen very big leh.
Special District?
Bao An District?
Ping Hu?
Etc,?
CB:
Old 16-11-2005, 03:08 PM
Samster (P)

kaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaiser76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
Which part of Shen Zhen will you be??? Shen Zhen very big leh.
Special District?
Bao An District?
Ping Hu?
Etc,?
Ha.. to be honest, My secretary hasn't even booked it yet. It makes a big diff?
Old 16-11-2005, 03:20 PM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser76
Ha.. to be honest, My secretary hasn't even booked it yet. It makes a big diff?
Yes. Travelling distance can be 1-3 hours. Esp at night when lots of trucks wanna get into the special district, cos they're not allowed to enter in the day. Roads always jam.
CB:
Old 16-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Yes. Travelling distance can be 1-3 hours. Esp at night when lots of trucks wanna get into the special district, cos they're not allowed to enter in the day. Roads always jam.
Ok noted.. will let u and the other bros here know once I find out where i'll be staying.
Old 17-11-2005, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok noted.. will let u and the other bros here know once I find out where i'll be staying.
Most important is to know which part of Shen Zhen you'll be at.
CB:
Old 21-11-2005, 02:03 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Most important is to know which part of Shen Zhen you'll be at.
OK, brothers. I'll be staying at the Lo Wu District, in Shangri la. Any FLs operate in the lobby here? Or how do I get an overnite into my room? Safe? Damage?

Any info wud be most welcome!
Old 21-11-2005, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
OK, brothers. I'll be staying at the Lo Wu District, in Shangri la. Any FLs operate in the lobby here? Or how do I get an overnite into my room? Safe? Damage?

Any info wud be most welcome!
I used to stay there as a long term guest. on the 2nd level there is a bar. Lots of FLs there at night. also they will linger around the lobby at night. It will be hard to miss them!

sometimes need to register the lady guest before going upstairs. well, its safer for you to do that in case she stole your stuffs/money.
Old 23-11-2005, 02:08 PM
Samster (P)

Hi bros,

Did my research and found that the name of the bar on the 2nd floor of the Shang in SZ is called Henry J. Bean's. Bro marji informed me that the damage is 1200 - 2000 RMB. Thanks for the info bro. Hope this helps anyone else who's heading that way.

I thought that the going rate in China was supposed to be cheaper. This seems pretty ex eh? Any bros here can shed some light?
Old 23-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 19
ckm8618 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if u go to KTV there ,the damage for overnight is about 700-800RMB ,u can fuck two time per night.if u want the cheaper one,also can get it at 400-500rmb per night also can fuck two time per night.IF u just want to fuck the cheap one ,just 150rmb per shoot.
Old 23-11-2005, 05:15 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckm8618
if u go to KTV there ,the damage for overnight is about 700-800RMB ,u can fuck two time per night.if u want the cheaper one,also can get it at 400-500rmb per night also can fuck two time per night.IF u just want to fuck the cheap one ,just 150rmb per shoot.
so cheap? wah that means the ones at Shangri la look like supermodel huh? *slurp*
Old 23-11-2005, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
so cheap? wah that means the ones at Shangri la look like supermodel huh? *slurp*
Well, it depends. Location does make a lot of difference in the price. You'll be surprise that sometimes the so-called lower end places have gals that are much better in terms of looks and service than those high end places, their dressing and deposition might not be as good though. The high cost is due to the higher rent, mami commission, etc, etc. At Wan Kai Lun in Shanghai Jia Ding, bring the gal back for overnight is RMB800-RMB1000. From this amount, RMB150-RMB200 goes to the mami.

Example
The going rates of the KTV gals at Moulin Rogue in Shen Zhen Bao An District is RMB300/500/1000 or 3-5-10. But the rates at Her Zhou Jiu Wei Village (which is something like our Singapore Geylang) is only RMB130/400. I find that some of the gals in the village is much prettier than those in KTV, but their dress sense is less appealing.
CB:
Old 23-11-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Well, it depends. Location does make a lot of difference in the price. You'll be surprise that sometimes the so-called lower end places have gals that are much better in terms of looks and service than those high end places, their dressing and deposition might not be as good though. The high cost is due to the higher rent, mami commission, etc, etc. At Wan Kai Lun in Shanghai Jia Ding, bring the gal back for overnight is RMB800-RMB1000. From this amount, RMB150-RMB200 goes to the mami.

Example
The going rates of the KTV gals at Moulin Rogue in Shen Zhen Bao An District is RMB300/500/1000 or 3-5-10. But the rates at Her Zhou Jiu Wei Village (which is something like our Singapore Geylang) is only RMB130/400. I find that some of the gals in the village is much prettier than those in KTV, but their dress sense is less appealing.
I see. but makes sense lah. looks like i will have to live with paying a high price cos i'll only b there for 1 nite n I presume the FLs who operate in Shangrila will charge exorbitant prices. Too bad my big boss will be with me or else can sneak off to a KTV.
Old 23-11-2005, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see. but makes sense lah. looks like i will have to live with paying a high price cos i'll only b there for 1 nite n I presume the FLs who operate in Shangrila will charge exorbitant prices. Too bad my big boss will be with me or else can sneak off to a KTV.
Well, since you'll be staying in Luo Hu, why not take a cab to Fu Tian area in the Special District. The cab fare won't cost you more than RMB25. At Fu Tian behind Shen Bao Luo KTV, that street got a lot of street walkers at night. Going rate for ST around RMB200.
CB:
Old 23-11-2005, 06:19 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Well, since you'll be staying in Luo Hu, why not take a cab to Fu Tian area in the Special District. The cab fare won't cost you more than RMB25. At Fu Tian behind Shen Bao Luo KTV, that street got a lot of street walkers at night. Going rate for ST around RMB200.
Great advise, bro. Thanks!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1