The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-05-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
BoteggaV is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr
Anna —> Lust

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=anna

Looks: 8.5 same in person. Acts and smiles very reserve type of character

Body: 9 i like her body. Not like skinny chicken legs. With meat but she not fat

Boobs: 8.5 asian size, no complaints. Enjoyed playing with her very hard nips

69: NA

Bbbj: 9 steady slow motion mouth penetration. I felt goosebumps from so much goodness. Solid. Felt like always asking for more

Fj: 9 heavy moans. Scratches my back when I pump bit harder. Like the ‘slow down daddy feels’

Rtf: most prolly
Old 29-05-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gohkingson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ammy from LA

Amazing personality, start chatting non stop, break ice within seconds. Showering together was thorough, enjoyed how she cleans you up. Her BJ was one of the best, got hard in no time, yet she just continued to suck you like no tomorrow. The rest time in between shots we chit chat anything under the sun. Like a girlfriend wanting sex after not getting enough from the 1st shot.

Face: 7.5
Body: 9.5
Boobs: 7.5
BBBJ: 9.5
FJ: 8.5
GFE: 9.0
Old 30-05-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Kikittoo22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lynn from Club Friday
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=937274

OKT: 8/10 first time in SG. Instructions were clear. Communication was great even for a first timer like me

LOOKS: 9/10 after a long walk wondering if I did the right choose, but when I meet her… omg, photos didn’t lie. She is really beautiful. And what a smile 🥰.

FRENCH : 9/10 I wish I could kiss her more 🤭

BBBJ: 10/10 I have no words. She took care of my boy so smoothly. It was incredible

FJ: 8/10 My bad… after a long trip it was difficult to handle her. But she know what to do 🤩

GFE: 9/10

Overall Service: 9/10

RTF : i would love to!
Old 30-05-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Kikittoo22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lynn from Club Friday
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=937274

OKT: 8/10 As a first timer, instruction were clear.

LOOKS: 9/10 Gorgeous. Incredible smile
FRENCH: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10 she took care of my boy so smoothly.
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8/10 she is adorable. Between 2 sessions, she was really nice. I enjoyed talking with her

Overall Service: 9/10
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Chanel from TheGentlemenClub

Introduction : Seeing the hype for Chanel and make me just want to go and give her a try. She greet me wearing a white night wear where can see her nipple exposing out.

- She is consider pretty to me with some slight blemishes. She got those car show model face feature.

- She is tall and slim with some tattoos. Her butt is great for doggy.

- She allow me to suck, lick and fondle on her boobs gently with no restriction.

- She is nice and friendly girl. She will use the towel to help me wipe dry. Cuddle with me on the bed. She speak simple English so still can strike some simple conversation.

- Her BBBJ is quite good IMO. At some point of time she will also make some smooching sound when she is BBBJ on my 2IC. During my first shot, she spend time BBBJ on my 2IC before we proceed to FJ.

- She also allow CIM

- When FJ with her and she will keep moaning. At Missionary position, she will auto use her hand to spread her leg more widely so I can pump her more smoothly.

- In my point of view, Chanel is a nice and friendly girl with a good BBBJ skill which I like it a lot.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
haqbi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Fendi
Shave : Small bush
French: light kiss
Looks: 8/10, from previous FRs she does look like Jaime Chua.
Body : 8/10 body proportions are perfect, slim with no tummy, fair skin.
Boobs: Enhanced C cup quite nice to grab.
CIM: Never try
DT: Yes, sloppy kind and suck long time.
AR: Never try
AJ: Never try
FJ: 8/10 very proactive during FJ even though I booked during her rest time.
GFE: 8/10, Can speak english without google translate, need to speak slowly. Quite chatty if you able to speak thai to her.
Overall : 8/10
Old 30-05-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Cookiem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pearlyn from Playboy Bunnies

Wore makeup but looked very chio, especially for the price point it was at. She’s very cheerful and top GFE, always hugging and trying to make conversation. BJ was the highlight, unfortunately no CIM available but the bj easily enough to make you cum. Boobs semi hard but don’t be too rough as groping/fingering are no go for her, as she says it’s painful.

Overall very good experience, definitely recommended for other bros to try as the price is very worth it
Old 30-05-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelzz View Post
Alice from Galaxyxscorts

Boss from GX steady. Told him I'm tired. Please intro me 1 solid massage lady.

Alice actual more beautiful and tall then pic. The moment I step into her room she smile and greeted me politely, I nod my head and feel welcome by her.
What I like her best is her bbbj and massage. Her massage is not normal shop we attend, when she massage she focus on the accupoint and strength is perfect! Her Bbbj slow and sensual, can hear some dripping saliva sound. And lick my balls wet. Her round ass makes me want to poke her deep and hard.

Overall Rating 9/10 Very relax and Shiok massage.

Will definitely RTF
!
She used to massage burly middle eastern men in Iraq before, that's why her fingers are strong despite her slim frame. I also enjoyed her massage very much better than any you can find in local massage shops
Old 30-05-2023, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Lonerangerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
Looks good and fucks good too
Alright bro i find time to try her out.
Old 30-05-2023, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
meedefsupreme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Pearly from PB

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=939157

Visited her this morning, location is in central. MRT and Bus stop not too far, still had to walk a bit though. When I finally reached, she welcomed with a nice floral minidress. Bathing was more or less SOP while we chatted. She cleaned me thoroughly which is good cause can see she takes hygiene seriously.

After that she pushed me onto the bed and started BBJ. She had quite a few styles, and made use of her tongue a lot. After that she cap me, before jumping on and riding me for quite a good 5 mins. When she ride can see her core quite defined. Make me all the more hard. We moved on to lotus, missionary and doggy where I used my first shot. Through out FJ, she was intense, especially during doggy, where she will push her ass against you. Her moans are loud and she will tell you what she likes and doesn’t. Between shots we talked about her life, music and all that. After resting we begin second round, which was a pound fest in missionary. When I finally released, the bed moved from one wall to the other.

Side note: I saw a couple reviews say DFK no issue but she was only keen on kissing when I visited, maybe I not handsome enough haha.

Overall: Not bad, would say is one of the most worth rn. I personally would not RTF, cause frenching is very important for me.

TLDR;
Looks: 7.5/10 Close to picture, not bad looking.
Body: 9/10 Built like those petite runner girls. Waaaa my type.
BBJ: Not big on BJs in general so not rating.
GFE: 7.5/10 Good conversationist
FJ: 8/10 Very interactive, seductive moaning and tight.
Overall: 8/10 Pretty worth experience, really enjoyed my time with Pearlyn.
Old 30-05-2023, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 4
Heyhellothere is one of the Best!Heyhellothere is one of the Best!Heyhellothere is one of the Best!

Fr for Fendi
From Naravee

Looksidnt have high hopes but was shocked wheni open the door and was great by her she looks very like the photos provided.

Painting: Tight shaved pussy she had no smell from her abalone.

Kissing: she started frenching me during the start of the session and i knew i was in for a good time.

BBBJ: Solid bbbj was given could tell she was a season cock sucker thumbs UP !

FJ: Tried multiple positions on her she was very accommdating with me very horny lady indeed. Started off with missionary change to doggy and buey tahan caps off and unloaded on her.

Overall,
Worth well bonk and had a great time.
Old 30-05-2023, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
5johnnymiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eve from FlirtyGirls

Looks: 7/10 20% discount from pics and looks more like MILF 34 than 24 yo

Body: 7/10 thai tan and smooth skin, C natural boobs

Bbbj: 9/10

Massage: 11/10 thai oil massage and B2B massage for most of the time, would highly recommend

AR: 11/10 first round after front massage, she lift up my legs face up and go all out, then again after first shot and back massage, she lift me up again and gave the best AR

FJ: 8/10 did not spend much time here with after so much time spent at AR

Overall good if youre into MILF/AR/oil massage/B2B
Old 30-05-2023, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 9
Blowjoblover is a glorious beacon of lightBlowjoblover is a glorious beacon of lightBlowjoblover is a glorious beacon of lightBlowjoblover is a glorious beacon of lightBlowjoblover is a glorious beacon of lightBlowjoblover is a glorious beacon of light

Cherry from kinkythai

Looks: 8.5/10 similar to pics no discount which is great love her great smile and nice looking eyes

Boobs: 8/10 Around B cup good enought to teh with nice nips

Body: 8/10 Love her body very porponaite to her size

Catbath: 8.5/10 i guess she loves to tease was teased all the way from my nips to my lower body and to my lil bro

BBBJ: 8/10 Suction was on the high side 4/5 didnt DT her thou

FJ: 8.5/10 During Cow girl she rode me like a champ her moans was very responsive espcailly when i was dogging her with each trust her moan was like a pleasent melody she has a wild and horny vibe.
Old 30-05-2023, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute

Had Eve from FG the other day when I didn’t manage to book the current popular JJ. She asked for help to review and here it is.

Boss recommended Pinky when I couldn’t get JJ. Pinky looks like quite the SYT but I was craving for some AR and boy was I not disappointed by Eve.

Location: LI. Kenna stop by the hotel receptionist lady to register. Cock went soft and sian 3 halfz.

Looks: 6.75 Milfy and definitely not the 1st photo SYT looks. However still some
shades of cuteness.

Body 6.5 Petite and short, maybe 156/158cm some beer belly

Boobs: Natural B I think. Good enough for me. Sensitive and likes them licked and fondled.

Shower: 9/10 Yes. Hot, steamy and flirty cocktease. As her service starts, this is where she shines and the looks do grow on you and cover the not exactly chio initial feel. Even made up for the reception situation and used towel hanging all around state. Yikes. BYOT if you have to.

Pussy: Shaved if I don’t remember wrongly. Seems to have some mileage.

Painting: Yes. Allowed. Wet and even more wet.

BBBJ: 8/10 Power. Wet, slurpy and with eye contact. Not shy at all. Almost CIM but I stopped her.

AR: 9/10 One of the better ones I’ve had. Initiated without me asking and made me carry up my legs for easy access. Kinky. I like. Again, plenty of eye contact.

FJ: 7/10 As mentioned, her pussy appears to have some mileage or otherwise maybe it’s my dick too small liao. Had to pound her fast and furious to cum. She took it really well.

Massage: 9/10. One of the better ones I’ve encountered from a FL. Massage shop standard with a quick JG like strokes thrown in. Massage till I slept like a baby.

Overall, Eve is still good value for her service and friendliness but for now I would not RTF. Hanging out for JJ hopefully before she leaves our shores.

Thanks OKT FG for the professional and quick response as always.

Last edited by xiaolong; 30-05-2023 at 04:06 AM. Reason: .
Old 30-05-2023, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
tartWrangler is a glorious beacon of lighttartWrangler is a glorious beacon of lighttartWrangler is a glorious beacon of lighttartWrangler is a glorious beacon of lighttartWrangler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Rose from ThaiSensation

2nd time here I tried Rose and she gave me a surprise 😊

OKT: Fast and Responsive, instruct well and do follow up even after session)

Just found out that this shop just open and they do things with sense and presentable. I select roase and told OKT I have a tired day today. All I need is someone that can serve me without me using any kunfu..Rose looks Abit half mixed white indian, but is real authentic Thai. Willing to please and not for boobs lover, but if the moment you lick her tits she is damn sensitive. Bbbj not normal servicing, she able to suck me for long sound effect also come out, and no teeth feel all I feel is warmth and wet from my rod and my balls she even give me eye contact as she do check weather I feel release or uneasy 👍 fj she ride me well with no pressure of her weight and I told her I want poke her deeper she lied down and change to missionary, can take hard and deep pounding, expression of her look horny not that type of unhappy face and she use her both leg to hug me tight and told me simple English" please give me" I was shock and gave her a turbo speed and caps off splash my sperm in her mouth and face. She got no bad attitude and even clean me up.

Not a time-watcher definitely, able to accommodate with everything I request. Willing to please and her horny face confirm you fuck this lady like a PSE! I totally have no regret choosing her and I spend this bonk 140 for 2 shots and worth my time and money 👍

Last edited by tartWrangler; 30-05-2023 at 10:41 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1