The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
RAINBOW seasons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local gal wanna earn some extras

Nah... I don think I have resemblance to Fann Wong or any of the local celebrities which is quite sad. I look into the mirror numerous times which reflected a plain Jane with a high cheekbone and a pointed face… ... … This is the reality of life!
Old 06-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAINBOW seasons View Post
Nah... I don think I have resemblance to Fann Wong or any of the local celebrities which is quite sad.
Haha.. thank god or else there will be a premium over you and it will burst my bank to book a date with you.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 20
tonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to alltonberry is a name known to all

Quote:
which reflected a plain Jane(
plain jane?? i heard u quite pretty lei....lols....dun be humble sis
Old 06-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 19
Cntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud of

Quote:
I look into the mirror numerous times which reflected a plain Jane with a high cheekbone and a pointed face…
Haha, Sweetie Rainbow so humble ah?

Motto: To provide 1st class customer service

Up list --> ??

Wish to join in the queue?
If u like my contributions, pls up me while i try to return back the favour asap.
Next Target: 1999

Old 07-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
RAINBOW seasons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntl_Alt_Del View Post
Haha, Sweetie Rainbow so humble ah?
Thats the true and not trying to be humble.....

These two days I have received a few anonymous numbers requesting for meet-ups. To Brothers who know/have access to me; please do not spread my numbers around - any unknown smses will be ignored.

If you want to recommend clients, please pass me their contacts and I will get back to them personally.

Thanks
Rainbow
Old 07-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
jitlong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thats the true and not trying to be humble.....

These two days I have received a few anonymous numbers requesting for meet-ups. To Brothers who know/have access to me; please do not spread my numbers around - any unknown smses will be ignored.

If you want to recommend clients, please pass me their contacts and I will get back to them personally.

Thanks
Rainbow
Sis you mean you are still around? I have no time to go through all the pages but should there be a FR on you thats great. However I was one of the first few to pm you my details with great expectations of meeting up but todate of no avail. My prospective now is, I rather spend my cash and time on something more genuine instead of riding on a hoax. Trust me, there are many of the same kind out there so bros dont waste too much of your time on FL of this category. Its all right you can take away all my points. I speak with a straight tongue.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
Gal2swap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitlong69 View Post
Sis you mean you are still around? However I was one of the first few to pm you my details with great expectations of meeting up but todate of no avail. My prospective now is, I rather spend my cash and time on something more genuine instead of riding on a hoax. Trust me, there are many of the same kind out there so bros dont waste too much of your time on FL of this category. Its all right you can take away all my points. I speak with a straight tongue.
dun understand wat u mean?just cos she dun reply to u means it all a hoax?ardy quite a nos of frs by senior samsters posted.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jiro666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitlong69 View Post
Sis you mean you are still around? I have no time to go through all the pages but should there be a FR on you thats great. However I was one of the first few to pm you my details with great expectations of meeting up but todate of no avail. My prospective now is, I rather spend my cash and time on something more genuine instead of riding on a hoax. Trust me, there are many of the same kind out there so bros dont waste too much of your time on FL of this category. Its all right you can take away all my points. I speak with a straight tongue.
DOOD i just met up with Janice last fri, heard Rainbow is busy so Janice is now taking over. This is not a hoax.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 20
adv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to beholdadv0cate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I cant/ will never be able to satisfy everyone.

To lacoruna69: Business good liao. So must jack up price.
Not because my business is good resulting in jacking up the prices. It is due to my busy schedule as mentioned in my treads.

How many clients can u do when u are working full time cum studying and with a curfew inplaced???? It is very minimum maybe 3-8 clients a week and my earnings is marginal only.
haha...this is interesting... first time i heard doing FL earning is marginal only...

Doing FL requires NO start up monetary capital, NO registration with ACRA, NO need to pay taxes, NO need office space.

Rooms + CD provided by patrons.

IF doing local FL is marginal, PRC, viet, thais or indo must be seeing red in their monthly balance.
IF doing minimal local FL is really marginal, u can jolly well quit your full time job and go into FL full-time.

Don't meant to do ANY flaming here, although i don't doubt u r a gem, but i think one should be gracious about their earnings and not to make it sound like they earn v minimal or hardly even earn any.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adv0cate View Post
haha...this is interesting... first time i heard doing FL earning is marginal only...
as we say, typical singaporeans :P
Old 09-08-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
boyboy892 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

rainbow pic and contact pls [email protected]
Old 10-08-2008, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jiro666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiro666 View Post
DOOD i just met up with Janice last fri, heard Rainbow is busy so Janice is now taking over. This is not a hoax.
clarifications, some bros misunderstood, i don't mean janice is taking over the thread, just rainbow passed my contacts to janice instead..since i heard shes busy this 2 weeks
Old 10-08-2008, 04:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adv0cate View Post
IF doing local FL is marginal, PRC, viet, thais or indo must be seeing red in their monthly balance.
Of course you cannot compare foreign FLs with local FLs. Those foreign FLs are not here for long term and they maintain a minimal daily expense.
However, I treat all FLs as equals since this is a service trade. Who can give me the best service with the most affordable price, I will go for them.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 10-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiro666 View Post
clarifications, some bros misunderstood, i don't mean janice is taking over the thread, just rainbow passed my contacts to janice instead..since i heard shes busy this 2 weeks
Thats what i was told too..

But no one contacted me yet..
Old 10-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 23
juda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of lightjuda is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Local gal wanna earn some extras

Just have another wonderful sexxion with Rainbow

She is cute, sweet, chatty & friendly

She is petite, attractive smile, nice lovely (.)(.), fair smooth skin, sexy butt & nice legs

Please be nice, be gentle & treat her well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1