The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power666 View Post
There are MLs give free HJ to those who pay for the prostate massage.
Yeah I'm sure there are, problem is finding them without burning big holes in pockets. Haha!
Old 08-10-2018, 09:54 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fallen into the trap of the $88 P massage gimmick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power666 View Post
There are MLs give free HJ to those who pay for the prostate massage.
If I have then recommend lahh

$88 girls earn $15+$16 normally.

Will not range too far off one.

The rest earn by the shop.

This is what I heard from a ML which I tried.

I paid $50 at the counter.

I tried to top up from HJ n let her earn instead of paying $88 to the shop.

But she is firm n dun even dare to touch my thighs and told me the rule of stupid $88 shit.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-10-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tigerdragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where is maango ?
Old 09-10-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yuinet27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Basically understood from the ML that the P$88 was a tactic used by bosses to earn more money by taking more from the MLs. (with customers paying more, lesser tips)

Tried a few times, dependent on the girls on whether it leads to anything further - but joints with P$88 don't usually provide any more than a HJ (with the ML looking at the door half the time)
Old 12-10-2018, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuinet27 View Post
Basically understood from the ML that the P$88 was a tactic used by bosses to earn more money by taking more from the MLs. (with customers paying more, lesser tips)

Tried a few times, dependent on the girls on whether it leads to anything further - but joints with P$88 don't usually provide any more than a HJ (with the ML looking at the door half the time)

Skip those $88 rip off massage joint
Old 12-10-2018, 06:47 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dont be a carrot head to pay for those $88 shit massage.

Obviously those bosses wanna earn additional from us as I quote earlier in my post.

It's totally ripping clients off!

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 12-10-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

its like paying extra $38, but you still at the mercy of the service provider, cause you won't know what you are getting still need to see luck lmao. anyway. there are plenty of $50 joint that gives good massage including prostrate area as a basic service, why bother with the $88 ones.

Quote:

Old 12-10-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

What is there left to debate about this stupid $88 Prostate Massage?
The answer is clear and do not be a fool.
Old 12-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Hereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to behold

How about $78 with free hj and autoroam top?
Old 12-10-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereux View Post
nowadays still got happy meal ? can share boh ?

i see if i can get $70 with HJ and autoroam or not for my recent find.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Hereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
nowadays still got happy meal ? can share boh ?

i see if i can get $70 with HJ and autoroam or not for my recent find.
You have got a PM
Old 12-10-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is super-duper worth it la bro.

Used to get it at a bugis joint last time but the old batch MLs all go back Dng Sua liao, no more liao..
Old 12-10-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
This is super-duper worth it la bro.

Used to get it at a bugis joint last time but the old batch MLs all go back Dng Sua liao, no more liao..
Yeah bro. I average 4 x massage session per month. 3 times to the regular mp that I mentioned above. Last is to explore and try new mp lol.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If have can you share?
Old 13-10-2018, 05:55 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
What is there left to debate about this stupid $88 Prostate Massage?
The answer is clear and do not be a fool.
U seen us debating on it?

We are clearly writing which joint has such $88 trash and spamming them.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Last edited by ShittyAss; 13-10-2018 at 09:21 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread