The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2015, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davidn9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Getting into a relationship with a ML

Hi bros,

Need some serious advise from the experts here.

Recently i went for a massage after a tiff/uninitiated break-up with my gf. Then i came to know about this ML who was servicing me. I seems to got hooked and have been returning almost every day to look for her. I think i am falling deeper and deeper but i can't seems to control it because my mind is always thinking of her even when i'm at work.

The reason is because she has been kind and nice to me (high gfe) everytime i am there. She even told me about her personal life in China and so on and asks if i want to marry her. Of course, brothers here may raise the red flag and say that this is common and she is trying to win me over for some other reason other than love. (money, citizenship, pr) I know and have been cautious.

She told me she is in her twenties which looked like it when she puts on make-up. (Although i think she's more in her early thirties when she showed me some personal photos of herself without make-up. I didn't question her since age hardly matters to me.)

She has invited me over to her place for a FJ and i was told to bring a CD. (FJ is not part of her massage)

A few questions that are bothering me:
- Is she toying with my feeling or is she serious with me?
- Is money/citizenship what she might be looking at?
- This may sounds stupid: but should i accept her offer? (I am interested in her, and may decide to go on a long term relationship but at the same time i'm afraid of other problems that might surface in the future..such as how to persuade her to change her job, migration, family problems)
- How safe is it when i use a CD? (She told me she only did with ex bfs and not her clients - about 3 of them)
- I do have feeling for my ex-gf and we might get back together one day, so i'm guilty to be even doing this.

What do you guys think?
Old 14-08-2015, 12:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting into a relationship with a ML

I think you're a moron. Read the links in my signature.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-08-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidn9 View Post

She has invited me over to her place for a FJ and i was told to bring a CD. (FJ is not part of her massage)

How safe is it when i use a CD? (She told me she only did with ex bfs and not her clients - about 3 of them)
I am curious how young are u? Or are u acting naive?
Old 14-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

I read.. well, perhaps she is different? I don't know yet because haven't progress to that stage, but she told me she is not after any rich guy or so which has left me the impression that she might not be a money grubber as what we always stereotyped them to be?

I mean.. they are human after all.
Old 14-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
km69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykm69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Be smart bro. Never trust them. I kena before and I regret it.
Old 14-08-2015, 12:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I read.. well, perhaps she is different? I don't know yet because haven't progress to that stage, but she told me she is not after any rich guy or so which has left me the impression that she might not be a money grubber as what we always stereotyped them to be?

I mean.. they are human after all.
Never believe a word that comes out of whore's mouth. They'll say whatever it takes to con you big time.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-08-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Bro

Do u like the song "LOVE FOOL"? Nice song.....

Love me, love me
Say that u love me
Fool me, fool me
Go on and fool me
Love me, love me
Pretend that u love me........

May find answer over this song
Old 14-08-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Bro

Do u like the song "LOVE FOOL"? Nice song.....

Love me, love me
Say that u love me
Fool me, fool me
Go on and fool me
Love me, love me
Pretend that u love me........

May find answer over this song
Bro... i cannot find the rythem for this le.. faster teach me the tune. Haha
Old 14-08-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
Bro... i cannot find the rythem for this le.. faster teach me the tune. Haha
Bro, go to

Just sing along with the rythum, the singer sounds so sexy.........

Love me, love me
Say that u love me
Fool me, fool me
Go on and fool me

Really yue chang yue shuang
Old 14-08-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Or go to

for LOVE FOOL
Old 14-08-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

I am a sis, and i dont believe her words too
Old 14-08-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

Okay, thanks for all the advice so far.

But if she's trying to lie to me. Why would she offer me a FJ? From what i know she don't offer FJ to anyone else. (She don't have carry any CD with her) Not that i want to feel privileged or what.. but from what i know she always turn down offers from other people.

Any bros here managed to get into a r/s with someone in this trade for the long term?
Old 15-08-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

TS, please pm me her contact so that I can find it out for you.

I love visiting ML who "doesn't provide FJ".
Old 15-08-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros,

What do you guys think?
How much did u pay for the FJ ?

Old 15-08-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster