The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2011, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
notinewgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is He Serious In The Relationship

I get to know a guy through an iphone app. He tried to text me a few times but when i realised that it's another Indian guy who is interested in me, i felt amused but not really interested as I'm not sure if I can date someone of a diff race.

However, after receiving a few text, over a few weeks, I decided to reply his email but I was very blunt and told him that i'm not into ONS or fling so if its not what he has in mind, then he doesn't need to reply.

However, his email reply surprises me bec he has included his daily pics, parents' pics, brother and family pic. I felt that he's really sincere, yet I was still a little wary as i wasn't sure if he's telling the truth.

Over the next few weeks, he send me email daily, sometimes a few email a day, without fail, even when he flies overseas for his work. Out of curiosity, I did a google and realised that he's actually a very high profile guy. I was genuinely surprised as i did not know why he has taken an interest in me.

Nevertheless, I really enjoyed communicating with him, and it turned out to be the best communication I've had out of the many guys that I have dated. One our first meet up after all these communication, he was as real as what he has shared in the email bec every pic was the same as his house and he really was a high profile guy who is talented in both the biz and arts scene.

Then, on that first date, I even had the chance to speak to his mom over the phone as he wanted me to have a quick chat with his mom. I was really surprised as I had no idea it that means anything. By getting me to talk to his mom, does it mean that he really likes me and is not afraid of telling his family that? He did said that he's really keen in settling down in Singapore but I'm not sure if he's really serious in this relationship.

He turned out to be the most romantic guy I've known and he's so perfect that the only thing I can find fault with is that he's as messy with this things as me, lol. I guess a maid will solve that problem and keep the place clean and tidy.

We meet again and he seems even more perfect in the second date. I really like him very much and wanted to settle down but I'm divorced with a kid, which he knows as I've sent my kid's pic to him. He flies quite often but he will send me an email and share with me his life on a daily basis and i'm just so touch by his sincerity and that he's constantly thinking about me.

I'm just wondering if anyone can advice me if he's really serious in this relationship? He is a few years older than me, single and has an established career, with talents that just blow my mind away. I seem more like a plain Jane beside him as my life is so mundane.

How long does it take for a guy to decide if she is his gf? He holds my hand in public and is ever so affectionate and loving. But he has yet to ask me to be his gf. Till then, I'm still keeping my option open to meet more people but it seems that I've yet to find someone who impresses me as much as him.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
cantouchthis is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Is He Serious In The Relationship

Sorry am not very good with advice, but still I'm gonna wish u luck! Hopefully he's true towards u! Heng heng ah!

Good luck sister!
Old 08-04-2011, 04:29 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps , he was just looking for ONs, Flings initially and sad to say you are one of his target. I ain't sure what happened in the emails you guys exhcanged but from what I see, he seems to changed perhaps due to you showing your picture or u said something that gave him a wake up call . From what u mentioned bout his actions of sharing his family photos and asking her mother to pick up the call may seems sincere here .

If really he did asked about ONS, flings then he will also do that to other girls too but his intentions here may seems unclear still.

I suggest u give more time to observe him more and see how things goes, as a matter of fact , ONS and flings did mentioned here means , somewhat his intention is clear to a certain extent.

Goodluck
Old 08-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

i believed you should sort him out as KIV first.
hopefully, time can slowly dissect a person's true intention.

wishing you well.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, i had been watching tis UK drama series named HUSTLE ... u should watch it ...
Old 08-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Hey TS,

Wow serious or not, cant really tell ...

But let me intro a song for you listen to while you ponder on this matter

我的歌声里

Old 08-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
{SPUD} deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

huh? so familiar! My friend told me last year she got an indian man hot after her and did the same things too...

My embarrassing moment!

My pleasure
Old 09-04-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by notinewgal View Post
B]I'm just wondering if anyone can advice me if he's really serious in this relationship? [/B] He is a few years older than me, single and has an established career, with talents that just blow my mind away. I seem more like a plain Jane beside him as my life is so mundane.
Nobody can say for sure just by reading your short narration. If you even have any doubts and have to ask for 2nd opinion in a sex-related forum with horny guys, chances are your women 6th sense tells you something just did not add up?

Seems like you've highlighted the main reason why you find he is "different" from other men... He is like this prince, and you feel you're just a commoner being chosen... just don't let this be the overriding reason why you feel it's worth taking risk (if any).

Quote:
B]
How long does it take for a guy to decide if she is his gf? He holds my hand in public and is ever so affectionate and loving. But he has yet to ask me to be his gf. Till then, I'm still keeping my option open to meet more people but it seems that I've yet to find someone who impresses me as much as him.
I say 5 seconds:
3 seconds to look from head to toe, 1 seconds to hear her speak.

If pass the test, can be GF material liao.
The rest of the days/weeks/months is to find out if she can be wife material.

I know, 1 more sec missing... becoz guys can't wait la... skip it.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Quote:

I'm just wondering if anyone can advice me if he's really serious in this relationship? He is a few years older than me, single and has an established career, with talents that just blow my mind away. I seem more like a plain Jane beside him as my life is so mundane.

IMHO , only time and time together only will tell . Love is blind at first but reality kicks in really fast ! take things easy and enjoy the feeling of being wooed . if he is taking his time why not you . you have veto power of yes no too ! It takes two hands to clap !

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 11-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sis, all I can say is use your heart. How much you know about his career? Is it real? Since you are divorced with a kid, how does he treat your kid when both of you go out?

Remember the mistakes that happened to your previous marriage and talk to him, see how he respond to your questions. If he is really interested in you, he will act like a man to your kid.

There is no right or wrong in a relationship. Just how you choose your path with the person you want to be with only. If he wants to sleep with you and cheat your love or body only, he would not care the least about your kid. See how he act towards your child.. that would be a good indicator.

Of cos, I hope the best for you...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 17
pulchritudinous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you may feel just being part of the world but to him, you may be his world
Old 11-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
rukkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yoda's saying - use your feelings, you must.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
rukkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yoda's saying - use your feelings, you must.
Old 21-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
notinewgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you are right! after looking at all the responses and meeting up with him again after being away for one month for his conventions and conferences, i realised that he only has time to email me and tell me about his life but is only paying lip service to my life.

i do like guys with a successful career and who loves their job, and i understand that such successful guys are often busy. but if he has no need for me not take any effort to help me when i'm facing a crisis, and only meeting me after all his work, hugging me to sleep, then i'm only his companion, not a gf.

I'm going to move on and find someone else who will love me and my boy. Nevertheless, I will still keep him as a friend as he has such interesting stories and pics to share with me all the time, haha..
Old 21-04-2011, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

glad to know you have him sorted out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1