The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
555..kns this one u also know.
Of cuz....... Besides a ger hunter I am oso a food hunter ..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 17-02-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Smile Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Btw, tks to bring Alex and yinyang for your points. hope to meet up with u all if I go to Bkk again and place let me know if u guys come to pek as I'm based there now.
Old 17-02-2015, 01:19 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I still remembered afternoon buffet at Oishi Thonglor...eat till drop...those days per pax around 500baht...
Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
At thonglo oishi. I tried theirs or one of the sub company's buffet and I find it soso only.
To be honest I find Oishi Jap Buffet most bohua........ Food quality sucks from my last experience......... I find Sushi and Tempura better at Big C Supermarkets ...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 17-02-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
To be honest I find Oishi Jap Buffet most bohua........ Food quality sucks from my last experience......... I find Sushi and Tempura better at Big C Supermarkets ...........
Quote:
It's 899thb now At thonglo oishi. I tried theirs or one of the sub company's buffet and I find it soso only.
5555...I dun know now but my last time was back in year 2000....5555...those days dun have what you mentioned nowadays...

so those days not many ppl can afford 500 baht jap buffet and big cars parked around Oishi Thonglor during lunch and dinner...my partners only want to go lunch and not dinner...we can eat from 12-3pm...

those are the good ole days...too much tcss....back to sharing...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Fiji was an excuse for me to patronise, reasonably priced, food quality highly edible. Going to Fiji was one of me vege favourite place. My buddy always suan me eat at hiso place in Pattaya. Since not engaging this vege, no eat in Fiji. Personal opinion/rating : OK lah

Japanese buffet, patronised the Japanese Restaurant in Emerald Hotel in Ratchada. Used to patronise at 499bahts till last visit with my buddy(forget how much, think it's 599 ). Really value for money, sashimi are always fresh as long as they are defrosted once before serving, of beside equating the cut. Very very good spread. This is also the restaurant I witness ugly Thai in food environment (getting into each other nerves over fresh oysters) Cannot go too often, not young anymore to indulge in buffet. Opinion/rating : definitely worth trying to know.

My favourite Japanese restaurant in and around BKK is the one located in Impact. Excellent all round, not inexpensive but very affordable for me. Quality of good is very authentic, in taste and presentation. In my next trip, I should make a visit........

Personal opinion, your taste may differ....
Old 17-02-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
My favourite Japanese restaurant in and around BKK is the one located in Impact. Excellent all round, not inexpensive but very affordable for me. Quality of good is very authentic, in taste and presentation. In my next trip, I should make a visit.......
Ah hia....... Whats the name of the restaurant? Me going for a concert on 21 Feb at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani ............. Maybe can go taste taste ..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 17-02-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 10
SEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Speaking of Japanese foods-my preference would be at Asiatique.

Pricy as it is, but they served big potion, and good place for dating.
Also not to forget places like Chocolate Ville.

Just suggestin!

SEAJ88
Old 17-02-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

SEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEAJ88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ah hia....... Whats the name of the restaurant? Me going for a concert on 21 Feb at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani .............
What concert is that? Can I join you?

I just googled Impact Muang Thong Thani is at Nonthaburi-about 30 mins from where I'll be staying-Sukhuvmit Road Soi 4.

Just wonderin!

SEAJ88
Old 17-02-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ah hia....... Whats the name of the restaurant? Me going for a concert on 21 Feb at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani ............. Maybe can go taste taste ..........
Sorry couldn't recall the name, it's on ground floor next to carpark....

The hot saki only 70bahts per helping... quite sure now more x.....
Old 17-02-2015, 09:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Seem like thong lor have a lot of japanese stuff.

Another place with quite a lot of japanese stuff is at Phrom Phong BTS station where soapy massage mitu and honey is located.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-02-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Seem like thong lor have a lot of japanese stuff.
IMO, BKK is infested with the Japs. If you happen to go to Asiatique, I think 80% of the restaurant is Japs.

Just IMHO

SEAJ88
Old 17-02-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Sorry couldn't recall the name, it's on ground floor next to carpark....

The hot saki only 70bahts per helping... quite sure now more x.....
The restaurant name is Tsubohachi..... ha ha I use Google and see the restaurant. ...very nice set up....
Old 17-02-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

yea, phrom phong also alot of jap related establishments. I feel that there are more jap stuff there than thonglor.
Old 17-02-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yea, phrom phong also alot of jap related establishments. I feel that there are more jap stuff there than thonglor.
Thais love Jap food... next time if u date a ger, when she can't decide where to eat, just bring her to Jap rest. She will love u deep deep.
Old 18-02-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Thais love Jap food... next time if u date a ger, when she can't decide where to eat, just bring her to Jap rest. She will love u deep deep.
I also love Japanese cuisine. But I hope that you do not love me deep deep.
Btw, I am still waiting for your prospectus.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1