The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 0
Charted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring Samster
A Nice rendezvous

I was driving along the road when I spotted someone waving at me to stop and I pulled my car at the side to take a closer look. I stepped out of my car and I realised it was a slim lady dressed in shirt and pants. She waved at me to stop is bcos she needed help as her car had broken down. I went over to her car and checked ,but could not find anything wrong. Told her to get a mechanic to check and i got her a contact number to call a mechanic...

Soon the mechanic came and had to tow her car away for repair. I offered to give her a lift and she brought her stuff from her car to sit in mine. We chatted for a while and got to know she works as an accountant. She asked me to send her to a nearby supermarket whereby she wanted to get some groceries. Before I dropped her off, I was thinking of getting to know her and i offered to accompany her to buy groceries so that i could send her home. I thought she would reject my offer but she did not, so I went along with her...

We went to Fairprice and she bought quite a handful of groceries. I helped her carry to her home and she offered me to have a cup of coffee at her place and I thought why not... Only then i realised she stay alone and her explanation was she wanted to have her own freedom. After she was done with her unpacking , she came to sit beside me at the sofa and we chatted for a long 2 hours or so without knowing the time. Got to know more about her life and i thought maybe I could make a move to see how far we can go. I started to ask naughty questions and she surprised me with answers i could not believe. She had excused herself by saying she wanted to change out of her work clothes and asked me to make myself comfortable. I told her i should be leaving but she asked me to stay a little longer to chat. I agreed and i told her to stay with me instead of changing as I praised her in her work clothes and she thanked me. She sat in an awkward position that showed her butt facing me, i was wondering what was that for but decided to muster the courage by going further. I praised her by saying she has a nice butt and it was such a waste the butt was not appreciated. She asked what did that mean and i boldly told her that if her butt is being appreciated by touching or caressing,then it would give the butt a great sense of achievement. I was blabbing nonsense and she laughed. However, she sat closer to me and asked me why not give her butt an appreciation... I was thinking ho say liao...with that, i put my hand on her butt and caressed and wow they felt so smooth. She asked me how i felt and i told her i felt horny, she asked me wana have more?> I put my hands inside her pants and grabbed those smooth buttcheeks. she sat even closer and we kissed, it was a long and wet kiss and soon we both removed each other 's clothes facing naked towards each other. She said she had not done it for a long while and she felt a sudden urge for me to have her. Upon hearing that, I carried her into her bedroom and fucked her hard for 3 times that night, each time she moaned so loud, enjoying my touch and strokes and i had a wonderful time fucking her in many positions and shot onto her face too... what a nice encounter...
Old 02-09-2014, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!
Re: A Nice rendezvous

OMG

Surprised Fuck is always the best!
Old 02-09-2014, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Killerlook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: A Nice rendezvous

Damn! I m going spend more time on the road driving now
Old 02-09-2014, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SGman73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well it is too surprised than normal in SG.. BUT if it really happened, it does give us a heads up..
Old 02-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 20
netrot is one of the Best!netrot is one of the Best!netrot is one of the Best!

Lol. I hope after the 3 round of firing . You must be worn out and than the lady go out and came back with a breakdown of your billing for her sexfactory service cos she is an accountant !!
Old 02-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
Fapatron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS you are a very lucky man! Lots of envy and jealousy! You still keep in contact with her?
Old 02-09-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10933 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Because of TS good deeds, he is being rewarded with three live ound. Continue to do good deeds.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Out of curiosity what car were u driving ?
Old 02-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
timekiller2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bookmarked! keep the story going.
I almost had such encounter last year, but i was riding and did not have a extra helmet. called cab for her only =(
Old 02-09-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!

What a nice surprise
Old 02-09-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,any pixs of her neh neh & pussy to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 02-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro you're a lucky bugger, Do carry onz, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 02-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

so did her car broke down again for another guy ?
Old 03-09-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 0
Charted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharted is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
OMG

Surprised Fuck is always the best!
Yeah it was really a nice surprise. .totally didn't expected it.
Old 03-09-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
MonoTones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Super Great Gift for 3 Rounds of firing, Head shot some more.. Damn Lucky guy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1