The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
SplendidW380 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
As I go through TS post with hubby, he said we do it better, I dunno, I ja e sex with his 2 buddies.and those IRC guys that he don't know.. I'm complement of posting my two 95hera stories, whereby my hubby is not aware
Sis, usually you hubby watch you having sex very near by, or quite a distance away?
Old 02-05-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Omg,I couldn't stand it if I'm in her positions, guess both Y and R could fuck her there and now,
Your post is getting me wet and with my dear Rickey sensual pm me ,I'm in heaven,
Thanks to all bros here.mmmm, hmmmmp...oh fuck me Rickey, as my hubby read this 0ost, he did read all my message with Rickey, he got something on his mind, omg, can't wait to see what he want me to do, that some with Rickey, ? Most porbably
Wow looks like somebody is going to get lucky!
Old 02-05-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
The neighbour – part 2.75

After a short while I can hear my wife walking out from the room again and she came over to check on me by tapping on my shoulder…

K: dear…..how are you feeling?

I opened my eyes momentarily and saw my wife bending forward as she continued to tap on my shoulder. I saw that she have put on a matching cotton red bra, however most of the bra and cleavage on her right side are still exposed because of the off shoulder top, she also did not bother to wear a short even though she had the chance to do it so her panty are still visible.

K: do you want some water…? Or do you want to go shower..?

Me: no….no….let me rest awhile more……

I told her that before turning away to face the corner of the sofa and pretend to fall asleep

T: just let him sleep awhile ba. Later after 1-2hrs he will wake up when he is more sober or when he need to go to the toilet

K: haiz…..ok…think I will just leave him alone first…

R: yah don’t worry he will be fine

K: ok…anyway sorry again it’s so late already still have to trouble you two

K: anyway I can take over from here, you 2 can go back and rest too

T: K you said sorry many times already haha…instead of apologizing why not join us? We wanna smoke a stick before heading back

K: huh…now? But it’s so late…

T: can la it won’t take long you some more you haven’t join us for some time already

K: you making me feel bad now luh…

R: yah anyway you need to wait for xxxx to wake up right?

K: okok…I have something I need to throw also

I can hear the 3 of them starting to leave the house and the sound of my wife locking the metal gate before they walked off. I waited for 1-2mins before “waking” up and went to open the gate quietly using the spare key and slowly make my way to the rubbish chute area. From my usual camping spot I can see that T was holding a ciggy on his hand and smoking away but R was already standing next to my wife and using his right hand to grope her thigh and buttock area, my wife was trying to push R hand away and step away from him but her feeble attempt to stop him was too weak and R was able to hold her in place easily with just 1 arm. The three of them continued to chit chat but slowly R was getting busier and busier with my wife, he began snuggling his face onto hers before slowly gliding down sniffing every inch of neckline and shoulder area even though she was still talking to T. Eventually R could not hold back anymore and started using his left hand to fondle my wife chest, this caught her by surprise and I could tell from my wife body language she was kind of uncomfortable as she continue her futile resistance against R advancement again.

While all this was happening T just looked on and at this point I guessed that T must have already told R what had happened between himself and my wife previously. And because of that R probably felt jealous of being left out and that’s why he is being more forceful tonight to make up lost ground while T appeared to be more nonchalant. Anyway shortly after that T finished his cig and he positioned himself in front of my wife and started brushing her inner thighs just underneath the hem of her tee. He continued stroking my wife’s thighs while talking to her but I couldn’t make out what he was saying even though it’s really quiet but I could see from his gesturing actions he was probably suggesting to my wife to take this somewhere else. Initially I could tell my wife was hesitant to go along with whatever T was suggesting but eventually all this constant touching especially from R was beginning to have an effect on her as she nodded her head in agreement in the end. And that finally prompted R to temporarily pause what he have been doing as the 3 of them start making their way to the lift. It was a sense déjà vu as I did the same thing of waiting for them to enter the lift before running over to see which level they stop at and the lift stopped exactly 5 levels down just like the previous time. Again I made my way down the stairwell without creating any noise before slowing down when I heard some noises, I had to be extra cautious because there are 3 of them this time. After I determine they were at the next turn of the stairwell I did several quick glances and ascertained that R and my wife was back facing me before I had the courage to slowly stick my head out to observe what was happening.

Things were looking kind of awkward at the beginning, T and R were both pretty aggressive and my wife was reacting slightly surprise and lost at how “hungry” both of them were, she seemed to be in a pretty helpless position as my wife held both her arms in mid-air and tucked them close to her body while just letting T and R do whatever they want to her body. However, because of how aggressive T and R were I saw them knocking their forehead/face against each other a few times when they were kissing/licking the neck and shoulder area of my wife, their hands also constantly runs into each other while they roamed all over my wife’s body and it make it seems like my wife petite body frame do not have enough space for all 4 of their hands to wander about. There was also no space for my wife to move around as she was pinned from the back by R and T from the front, she barely had the chance to catch her breath too as T and R were constantly taking turns to french her whenever the other person stops. However, things eventually settled down as T and R start to find their rhythm, T at the front had my wife right boob and pussy while R from the back was responsible for her left boob and buttock and both of them only snuggle on 1 side of my wife neck/shoulder so they don’t run into each other. Their fondling also became gentler, slower and more sensual as I could start hearing my wife giving off soft moans and she slowly relaxed both her arms and started stroking the groin area of T and R with one hand each…

K: mmmmm…….emmmm…..

K: enn……………..ennnn…..enn~~~~

After hearing my wife moan R quickly took the chance to unhook her bra from the back and peeled it outwards and easily thru the gap of her sleeve and tossed it on the floor. This action delighted T as the right sleeve of my wife’s tee have already slided all the way down to her elbow thereby exposing her right boob fully and T wasted no time and immediately started sucking on her right boob and erected nipple while R resume playing the left one. Slowly but surely my wife was getting wetter and wetter as T have been rubbing her pussy since the start, her moaning was also gradually getting louder and louder and that prompted T to shift his face from her chest down to her wet pussy. He rolled up the hem of the tee, pulled down her panty, dived his face in and started eating her pussy. As for R now that he have the whole upper body of my wife to himself he tilted my wife’s face towards him and started frenching her again, he also quickly took charge of her right boob and started fondling both her boobs while pinching and twisting her erected nipples, he also couldn’t not resist and was dry humping my wife from the back. By now I could tell my wife was in ecstasy, her whole body was bended almost into an S-shape with her chest protruding forward, both her boobs being cupped by R’s hands, her ass was sticking out to feel and grind R’s cock simulating as though there were fucking in a standing doggy position while T was down between her thighs enjoying her soaked pussy.
The 3 of them continued in this position for a while before T paused and went on to remove my wife panty off her right feet and signalled to R to lift her right leg up, R obliged and shifted himself more to the right of my wife before lifting her right leg up with this right hand while still supporting my wife’s back with his left hand. As my wife was only standing on one leg my she balanced herself by leaning onto R while also putting her right hand across his shoulder for more stability and this worked out nicely for R as he can now easily bend down and start sucking on her right breast. My wife seems to enjoy this position even more as she started grabbing T’s head with her left hand pushing his head deeper and directing it to the spots she wants her pussy to be licked and her moaning got even louder…

K: ah….ahh…ah…..ah….uhh

K: uhh…UHHH…AH…..AHH….AHhhhnnn

K: AHH….AHH…..AHH….UHHuhhnnnn~~~~

I can sense it was coming…my wife’s body was starting to quiver and tremble in quick succession together her loud moans and just seconds later she squirted onto T face while the rest of her cum juice dripped down her thighs...

To be continue…………………….
Omg, he took
Omg, he took off her panty, if is me , I will let them fuck me there and then, did R fuck your wife..
Old 02-05-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
Cecelia sis, now hubby only wants his buddy to meet with you only is it? No changes to this?
Guess there's some changes to this typical arrangement after having read bro Asta5x stranger encounters now.

Also T took K's panty with him during their first encounter to show R what had happened that's why R was so daring with K during the 2nd encounter. Judging by bro Asta5x description of all the prior encounters by K, this time it seems he will be helpless if K were to let herself lose again as he may not have any excuse to stop the action now.

Last edited by Espada; 02-05-2021 at 08:57 PM.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

I'm so aroused by their action as me and hubby read your post, As always I will get wet when reading this kind of story as my hubby started to fondle my breast and strip me naked, oh no he forgotten to close the main door as he strip me, guess at this hour no body around as we have move to a studio flat..still new to us and my hubby is exploring for others guys in the new neighbourhood to get acquaintance with us ....m
Old 02-05-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
my hubby is exploring for others guys in the new neighbourhood to get acquaintance with us ....m
I'm sure many brothers here would like to become your new neighbours now... even if stay far far away. :-p So sensual and happening lah sis Cecelia and hubby!
Old 02-05-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm sure many brothers here would like to become your new neighbours now... even if stay far far away. :-p So sensual and happening lah sis Cecelia and hubby!
Espada bro,
You hor..ok nvm, here is my pic for you all to enjoy as with consent from hubby StephenL
https://ibb.co/Hpdr9CS
Old 02-05-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Guess there's some changes to this typical arrangement after having read bro Asta5x stranger encounters now.

Also T took K's panty with him during their first encounter to show R what had happened that's why R was so daring with K during the 2nd encounter. Judging by bro Asta5x description of all the prior encounters by K, this time it seems he will be helpless if K were to let herself lose again as he may not have any excuse to stop the action now.
Guess so, For me to be strip of my panty, and all that licking, I would call out "fuck me" hehe, can't tahan leh those type of intimacy, guess R could have insert his dick in K pussy.. that's my thought., Or didn't he,.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Espada bro, You hor..ok nvm
Why do I have a hunch about the nick StephenL... Anyway, its probably a common name.

Can invite me for a drinking session with yourself and hubby mah i.e. "富在深山有远亲, 穷在街头无人问"?
Old 02-05-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Guess so, For me to be strip of my panty, and all that licking, I would call out "fuck me" hehe, can't tahan leh those type of intimacy, guess R could have insert his dick in K pussy.. that's my thought., Or didn't he,.
My bet is that K would not want to do it publicly bcos she couldn't moan loudly there. Maybe tell them to carry her to their flat to do it because Asta5x was "drunk" anyway. Inside the mens' house can close all doors to do it without worries, cum many times all night and sleep like what sis Cecelia did before going back to hubby in the morning!

Although I couldn't understand what bro Asta5 gets by letting the 2 brothers have fun without being able to openly peek - 太委屈 bro Asta5了. Sis Cecelia and hubby smarter by having prior arrangements with the buddies to have a win-win situation mah...

Last edited by Espada; 02-05-2021 at 09:49 PM.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
gankokyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Espada bro,
You hor..ok nvm, here is my pic for you all to enjoy as with consent from hubby StephenL
https://ibb.co/Hpdr9CS
Nice smooth back sis.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

I won't be surprised if K would let R poke his penis in as he had stripe her panty while TS was peeping from his room..
Old 02-05-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
I won't be surprised if K would let R poke his penis in as he had stripe her panty while TS was peeping from his room..
Won't be surprised if they wanted to double penetrate K and she allows it.
Old 02-05-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Won't be surprised if they wanted to double penetrate K and she allows it.
My dear Esprada,
Same thinking lor..I would let them fuck me as my hubby watch..
Old 02-05-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
My dear Esprada,
Same thinking lor..I would let them fuck me as my hubby watch..
Threesome might be exciting for her as she had been pleasured beyond control already.

Last edited by Espada; 02-05-2021 at 10:37 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1