The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
yungsern87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Journey:My first Real Women, Gloria

Part 1 - Introduction (this story is 80% true and 20% lies, read at your own risk)

Maybe its mainly coincidence, or some people does say im quite lucky to sleep with such girl, but to be less detail in getting this girl into my pants, she carve my life into a better person, as well in different things.

A short description about Gloria, She is a women older than me 10 years, during my young age 21, she already 31 and quite a successful business women, owning quite a lot of different business differ from Skincare to Hair Salon into different thing such as cafe and also some Charity works.

She is a women with around 33/26/32 kind of girl, being a fully grown women, gloria prefer to wear 1 piece dress all the time, no matter its knee-lengh or feet-lengh. Long Brunette Hair with a must of make up each time she went out from her home, she prefer only to have any of her Mens or Women perfume from G-Armani, because she say "Other than armani, no perfume is better"

Strong Witted and also daring, Gloria Face twice of business falling, losing at least 600k as a simple Lesson before success. She is more to some uncontrollable Empress during work due to her high demand on perfection, as well good performance and decent knowledge, why ? because i see her face to face, firing a women with a 6 year experience who do nothing well in her company.

Gloria drive a nice SLK during the time i meet her, until she Change to a Bmw 6Series Coupe, to Mini Cooper Clubman, to Merc B-class, until to Chevrolet Cruze, and currently a nice X6. during this few year, me and Gloria did on and off in the relationship, but up to date, we never actually approve each other BF-GF in mind.

Why ?
Let me start the story after a detailed Gloria is given quite nicely above.

It was night, at a club near to Sheraton Imperial, KL, That night is a good celebration towards everyone in my class because we finally graduated and also receive the best award in the whole Diploma. I landed a distinction grade, top 3 in whole IMI Luzern Uni Of Hospitality.

We went into Maison, one of a good club during my period of time, and order a few drink as celebrating our graduating party, due to a hectic 2 1/2 year studies with lots of assignments. During that time, my friend Jimmy is attached with another girl in the same intake, "Fish" no joking, FISH is her name...

So in between of dancing, drinking as well trying to know more girls in the club, my friend challenge me to takle some girls that sit quietly at the bar, being a guy who love to behave as cool as he could, i move to her without Hesitation, and asked for her name.

Me: Mind i get your name ?
Gloria: If you tell me yours, and your reason ?
Me: I need a person name to call before i ask you to pass me this seat.
Gloria: And for what reason ? youngsters are sure bossy and love to show off
Me: Im joshua, are you alone ?
Gloria: and behaving as a gentleman after listen to my insulting words, how shallow and pure.
Me: Well, i tell you mine, so its your turn, before i request you to give me this seats.
Gloria: Im Gloria, and no sorry, this is my seat, im here since 9pm till now(its should be around 1am that time)
Me: As glorious as her name, you show more of your proud side instead.
Gloria: at least its better than speaking with such a tiny man here(she means my attitude and personality)
Me: If you excuse me, lets settle it outside, as bonus, i'll give you some handicap too ok ?
Gloria: you are messing with a wrong person, leave now, rough man.

as im leaving the bar, i slit a piece of paper under her cup which written

"Im good in massage, but girls with your size sure took me harder effort..can i have the chances to touch your beautiful body ?"

this note stirred up Gloria Temper, and she move over to my group of friends and shouted "I'll make sure this tiny man learn his lesson toward this fat lady"

A bet is a bet, Gloria comes to my table, and my friend treat me whole night of drinks, but too bad, Gloria have something else in her mind.

So when she leads me out from the club, i could never imagine such a single lady could drive a SLK,i dare myself to ask her "are you Packed?"

she give me a little peck and say, dare to come into this car ? i might drive you to some datuks and get you totured thou....

so i said......
Old 24-09-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sunnylee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Journey:My first Real Women, Gloria

you mean before Gloria,all others isnt girl at all? all is shemale or same sex encounter ar?
Old 24-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kelvinlf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well this sounds interesting.. will camp here
Old 24-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 24-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
moseshoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more more more!!! Interesting!!
Old 24-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lammpeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Journey:My first Real Women, Gloria

What a interesting beginning...camping for more.
Old 24-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

at least it dispels many bro's hallucination of rich hot pretty babe who is lonely. sorry i did not get the vital stats meaning till i saw your fat lady description.

nonetheless, look interesting. quite a good write and intro. staying tuned
Old 25-09-2012, 01:07 AM
Samster

To brother who as about why Gloria is written as a real women ?
because she is so fine, better than a sweet Vinegar, she might as well be
fermented very well into certain extend, better than those less comparable ladies with foul behaviour, addicted to certain stuffs, easily brainwashed and lots of lousy comments, i wont deny some of them got big boobs thou..

Part 2 - i am getting "Packed"(chinese means POW, or gotten a sugar mommy)

Without knowing why i get my guts on it, i said, ok!
being shocked for a short while, i can see Gloria is calming herself and thinking for the 2nd weapon to attack me with, and slowly it become..

Gloria: Do you wanna drive ? this is a SLK...
Me: i drive SLK b4, its not any problem...
Gloria: Not many people own SLK, whos 1 r u driving ?
Me: My Rich friend's car, its a very Modified Small Little Kancil...
Gloria: ~*Laughing Non-stop, until she feel wanna vomit*~

Gloria: Bad la u, ah my stomachache, lets get something nearby
Me: How bout Pappa Rich ?
Gloria: Youngsters always feel its cool to enjoy there rite ? always act like a richman son because you dine in pappa rich, old town and all sorts of cafe...

Heldback from Gloria a little, realizing this women is not those kind of "EASY" darling, i bravely says, coffee machine..

Gloria: What ?
Me: ..............
Gloria: What you say just now ?
Me: I don't think i should, you know ?
Gloria: now you are being scaredy cat here, tell mommy what happen ?
Me: You looks older than my mom, i guess you are 50 by now, still can come clubbing ah ?
Gloria: Hello ? im just piece now OK? not as old as your mom boy...and now you are getting mischievous, You are really getting on my nerve now...
Me: I can make a good coffee, but i got no coffee machine...

Gloria: Hello? I got one in my home, but we are out of ingredients and other things, i dont think we can make something this hour...
Me: If you dont mind darling, we could take a trip back to my home, and let me pick up something to boil you a delicious cappuccino.
Gloria: You sure you can make a great coffee for me ? im picky.
Me: I cheated lots of aunty with my coffee, i doubt you wont fall to me too after trying a sip.
Gloria: I'll comment after i finish the product, meanwhile lets go, i drive, you dont my little man....you are one fine thing im going to bully in life..
Me: ~*Im Dead, shit~

Too much conversation, lets make a fast point here..

#Gloria drive real fast like a crazy women.
#We get held by a police waja and get summon, but Gloria Status did a magic.
#We chatted a little and i comment, i could get a good service from you.
#Gloria touch my thigh and say "Look Delicious"
#We reach my home, i just make sure she spend a minutes in my toilet.
#She comes in, use my toilet while i get my stuff ready.
#Gloria comes out, mention "R u Gay ?"
#I Show her my hard-on, and say im attracted by you, how could i be gay ?
#Gloria drive home with me on it, and reach her home about 7-10mins.
#We stay so near huh ? so i can eat u daily...Gloria whispered.
#Went into her house, OMG she got a nice houses and cars, but staying alone, how sad

So when im in her house, i feel im going to be treated nicely, her house is well decorated, try imagine a living room with a nicely stitched carpet, a sofa set which cost at least 10k and above (its a 4 seated with neck rest, and 2 Additional movable leg rest), additional with nice dining table, but with only 1 chair? She's weird..

back to her home, she got 2 coffee machine, 2 mounted oven, 2 fridge as well a nicely equipped kitchen, quite alot of stuff is ready and available, and her home is very well cleaned, as if never have any guess been to her house before...

i sneaked on the ladder and went upstairs, and found out there is 3 rooms here, and go to the biggest room, slowly open the door, i found out Gloria Lying on her bed (japanese zen style bed with wooden partition)

i went in and directly give her a call, but getting nothing in reply, so i just went into her toilet, OMG she got a damn walk in toilet, full of glasses except the toilet part is shaded a little, nice jacuzzi, shower room, sink area, as well toilet rooms with alots of books and reports of hers (she got a habit of doing works in her toilet, so she got a movable mini table in her toilet, lolz!)

being simple and caring, i carry her to her bed nicely and take off her dress, it was a frontal zipped dress, so i can easily open up and to found out, gosh no bra and yet its so big! , with 2 nipple sticker on her breast, i slowly wipe clean her body with the warm cloth, and hearing her moaning there when i slowly do my job.

after done, i struggle to put on her pajamas, and just to see she usually sleep with a night lingerie, quite nice, but had to put on( i wonder why its so easy to take off thou...)after finish tending on her, i on the air cond and make sure she is covered by blanket, while im sitting in her side looking at her, and oh shit, i forget her hair!

But another shocking thing, she's awake and holding my hand, a question pop up..

"Im like a mommy for a kid to take care huh ?"

No darling, you are deeply drunk, we get the coffee tmr early in morning ok ? i whispered to her and make sure she is asleep. Sex never crosses my mind as myself is still thinking, i must be doing something different compare to other guys, else im just her one night flings.

Remember i mentioned about she had a zen style bed ? so end up for whole night, im sitting at the side of her low bed frames and looking at her until she wakes me up next day morning....gosh this women seriously wake up damn early, i reach your home by 2.30am and now 5.30am you are awake, monster!

Gloria: Wake up....i need a coffee and hot dog...
Gloria: Hello, if u dun wake up im kicking you out from the house...
Gloria: a kiss to the mouth, for who that wake up first...

Me: who the heck in the house except me and her ? i quickly wake up and see no one...
Gloria: hahaha, you are funny, scare its a datuk isit ? no worry nobody
Sugar-ize me yet...what a cool word she use here...

but the view of a morning Gloria sure make my Morning Glory Better....
She's....
Old 25-09-2012, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
at least it dispels many bro's hallucination of rich hot pretty babe who is lonely. sorry i did not get the vital stats meaning till i saw your fat lady description.

nonetheless, look interesting. quite a good write and intro. staying tuned
haha, the vital stat is sure thing, because one thing Gloria love the most is to dont wear any bra as long she could do it, she is doing lots of beauty business, a nipple sticker is really important for her, because she order it in mass figure, about 1k pieces at least each time ?

and Gloria stand tall with 175cm, if she is wearing a 4" Heels, she is taller than my heights of 181cm...

first time that i had a tall girl, rich, matured, well educated, know what she wants, success in her life, greatly respected by her clicks and others, and sugarmommy me, kakaka!
Old 25-09-2012, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
uzumakiidii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story here. msian style. LOL
Old 25-09-2012, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
holedriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good read. Please carry on.
Old 25-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please continue
Old 25-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
cacl2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercacl2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercacl2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping here
Old 25-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dude1976 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story
Old 28-09-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

Sorry to all bros who camp at my posts, its been a busy week for me as i have alot works to follow up and also need to finish all my job training to new guy, as im leaving the company next thursday.

Chapter 3 - I found my own SugarMommy

She's stunningly beautiful, thats all i could say when i am staring at her and feel that a lady who is older than me for 10 years never seems to be boring in that particular moment.

i'll summarize the story for morning, because still new in this relationship.

So for that morning, i enjoy a morning jog with her for 2 hour, until about 8o'clock only we head to get ourself a nice breakfast. Gloria give me the chances to guess what is her favourite meal and buy it, but i failed to guess a correct one, except i choose tea instead of coffee for her.

Luckily she never blame me for guessing a wrong food for her, but she do enjoy that piece of toasted Pumpkin Seed Loaf, even add order to share with me. After the dinner, Gloria and i chatted a little about my job, what am i doing up to date, why i am there yesterday to drink, and why did i come over to tackle her.

Firstly, she is angry because she become my betting prize before she know it, and give me a light slap on my back, then i tell her something sweet about her and everything, but suddenly this chatter become some sex chat.

Her first question is Why you never touch me yesterday night ?
i answered her with, i did touch you, u dont know that i did wipe you clean and making sure you are well covered in blanket before i went and sit beside you ? all i did is caring but taking advantage, but i never try to do something else except both person is aware of it.

Gloria laugh at my answer, and comment that im still young and naive, because for other guys, its always eat first, if i cant eat, i make sure i eat before i talk, other than that, nothing is important when you are at each other house. If hotel, much easier.

I gulped my saliva and say, how many relationship you had before until now ?
trying to understand her more, don't ask me why, but it feel like i wanted to know her much more before committed to her deeply. The mindset of be with her keep comes out in mind, but still its more than a feeling of lust...

around 12.30pm noon....

Gloria: Dear wanna get something nice for lunch ?
Me: Up to you, i can clear any extras on the table ^^
Gloria: Is that how u always impress those girls ?
Me: Yes why ?
Gloria: You might need to know, How to behave like a man. Because you might become somebody important for others, but for me, nope you are still just a kid as i see.
Me: Please don't comment something like im still a kid...
Gloria: Then follow me, and drive this car...
Me: SLK?
Gloria: Nope, my big baby, a Nissan X-Trail.
Me: oh ok, big car i can drive smoothly..

so we went to somewhere in pavilion, THe Carat Club for a nice lunch and also few drinks..after meal Gloria walk with me to few boutique, testing few cloth on me but never bought any, until she feel tired and i offer to sit and rest for a while first.

Gloria: Im thirsty, should we get something ?
Me: There is a Starbucks just down this stairs, should i get you a cup of latte(she love her drink with smooth milky flavours)
Gloria: Lets go....~~trying to stand up but i hold her from standing~~
Me: I get it for you, wait me here ok ?
Gloria: Stop, don't need the drinks anymore.
Me: i tot you r thirsty ?
Gloria: I love guy who walk with me for a drinks, not a kid who buy me a drink while im waiting. Is this how you concern a person ?
Me: Yes, i don't see a problem with this..

But Gloria reaction just went from happy to moody, as we walk toward a massage spa, i am thinking about giving her a nice foot massage beside her and chat, but never imagine, its one of gloria's business outlet...

When we went in, Gloria excuse herself for a while and her girls is giving me foot massage while waiting, and i can see some of the reception girls is whispering and smile viciously. As if i just fall into some hell.

The massage last for about 45minutes, and Finally Gloria comes out from her room with 2 senior (kim and Kiki, beautiful and well touchup, about their 30s)
as Gloria look like leaving, i inform Nikki (my massauer) that i need to leave, so she done and let me move toward Gloria, I paid and look at Gloria, but she say nothing.

When we leave to Jogoya for a meal, Gloria bring me to Citi Booth, and apply for something private, which i don't know about, but its for me(will focus in future later) and after a jogoya light tea break, we went to Lot 10 and looking into a few boutiques again....

1 week later(still meeting Gloria almost daily, Monday to Wednesday for Breakfast and Lunch, Thursday to Saturday for dinner and dating, while sunday talk through phone, but sunday always worst day for me), one day, Gloria pop me some question sounded

"Do you wanna Have sex with me ?"
There is term and conditions, as well restrictions and also a lot matter to accept before you can touch me every second"

"I want you to be in my life always, but its up to you to choose it."

"I want to take care of you, willing to give out yourself?"

im shock as well happy, due to something in my mind finally can start...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1