The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: [B][I]A very short Story[/B][/I]~ HOT Horny Babes ~

The host's approach brought to an end the sideshow. Johnny switched off and slipped the receiver inside his jacket pocket, standing with hands in front of crotch like a guilty schoolboy. "We discuss business next week, yah Matthew?"

"Oh definitely," the young man enthused, shifting position to cover his own erection.

"What you two up to?" enquired Tino.

"We just picking up where Matthew's father left off," replied Johnny.

Matthew nodded in concurrence.

"You watch Johnny, yah," observed Tino with a grin. "He get you in trouble if you not careful, Matthew."

Oh I sincerely hope so, the young man thought.

Tino also brought to an end Connie and the judge's games. Grinning, the old pervert lifted the three juice-laden digits to his lips and sucked longingly, mouthing his approval. Connie elevated from the couch and sashayed away, brushing past Matthew with a guilty expression and heading for the bathroom. He liked to imagine that, in the wake of the judge's spindly fingering, her pussy was nice and ready for a thick cock.

http://www.xvideos.com/video23708828...y_chinese_girl

Imbued with sufficient verve from having downed three-quarters of a bottle of wine, Matthew moved off in pursuit, only to catch Heather's appealing look out of the corner of his eye. She smiled sweetly, leaving him in a quandary as Connie's legs disappeared up the stairs. Turning on his heels, Matthew approached the pretty receptionist instead, taking a seat. Like good dutiful Filipinas, the other women quickly dispersed leaving the young pair alone at the table. "Sorry I go soon, Matthew," Heather apologised and immediately he began to regret the choice

Attempting to salvage the situation he leant over and whispered in her ear: "I'm getting a little bored too. Would you allow me to walk you home?"

Heather turned slightly so that her ear brushed his nose. Without thought Matthew kissed the lobe tenderly, feeling the girl's body quiver and hearing a tiny whimper fall from her lips. Moving down and driven on by dutch courage, he butterfly-kissed along her soft neck before pulling away, looking rather sheepish. "Sorry, I don't know what came over me."

Heather smiled and held a finger to his lip. Taking his hand in hers she squeezed it gently. "Thank you for offering walk me home, only I no able to accept your offer."

Matthew fought to dispel a huge look of disappointment. Upstairs the toilet flushed as Heather clarified: "You see Matthew, I not rich girl like Connie. I live other side of city. I get taxi home, yah."

Matthew issued a smile of relief. It wasn't a brush-off as he'd first feared. "Leave it to me."
Old 19-12-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
phamtrucktroi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro, support!!
Old 20-12-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!      

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 20-12-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A quick word with Tino and a phonecall later, the limousine was waiting outside. Heather looked over, stunned and embarrassed but climbed in nonetheless as Matthew held open the door. As she waved goodbye animatedly to the remaining guests, Matthew caught Connie's bemused gaze, trying to convince himself that it was the right decision. After all, Heather was bubbly and fun, coy and demure all at the same time, whereas Connie was little more than a self-promoting slut. Not that that was without appeal, but...

During the journey they chatted breathlessly. When Heather enquired of his family, Matthew told her of his sisters in England and how he missed him. As they swapped experiences, it struck him how much they had in common. Both her parents had died prematurely, swept away in one of the tsunamis that tend to strike the islands once a decade. And though his mother was alive, she was on the other side of the world. Heather issued a consolatory smile before revealing details of her nearest and dearest. "The twins, Mia and Tia, they just turn eighteen though they still no find work," she imparted with regret. "And Elise, she 17 and still at school, but not for much longer. She too struggle to find work I fear."

Matthew issued an inward sigh of appreciation at the revelation – the trio sounded scrum-diddly-umptious – before it was stifled by Heather's lips. Mmm, he'd definitely made the right decision. As she pulled away she confided: "I wanted do that all evening, Matthew."

Matthew lolled back breathless in the voluminous seat as the limousine proceeded through the streets and into a quarter of Manila his father had warned him to avoid. Working girls hung around on street corners and teenaged tearaways revved bike engines. Hopefully the limousine was bullet-proof. "It not so bad as it look," Heather defended.

They pulled up outside a ramshackle bungalow on the outskirts and kissed once more before Heather eased him away. "Thank you Matthew for bring me home safely. I no want disturb my sisters so I no ask you in."

As the powerful engine rumbled to a halt, the front door opened a crack and the curtains twitched. "Looks like they've already been disturbed," Matthew observed wryly.

Heather smiled uneasily. "You know what young girls are like..."

Matthew did, only too well: Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy were testament to a young girl's curiosity. And from the looks of things, these three girls were a pretty little bunch also. One had fearlessly ventured onto the step in her nightgown to check on the big car and Heather's latest suitor.

"I have early start in morning," contested Heather. "Sorry Matthew."

Matthew was disappointed though not inconsolably so particularly when she suggested sheepishly: "Perhaps we meet for lunch tomorrow? You come into office, yah?"

He agreed and they exchanged a parting peck before her generously proportioned bum bobbled down the path. How Matthew could tear off that dress and fuck her hard. Shooing a giggly little sister inside, she disappeared and Matthew asked the driver to take him home.

Thankfully all was not lost and there was still the webcam in the apartment to satiate his lust. It wasn't the same as being there – by any stretch of the imagination – but at least it meant they could stay in contact.

It had been Beth's bright idea in the first place and so far she'd been the main user. Dazzling her brother with slow seductive stripteases or regaling him with erotic tales, Matthew had soon found himself masturbating with wild abandon on the other side of the screen. Eventually she'd done the same, slamming those dainty brown fingers up that beautiful hot cunt with purpose, reliving their times together, until both had exploded in shattering orgasms.

Meg had been more strait-laced during her one and only webcast, a sign perhaps that she was either guiltstruck over their incestuous liaisons or that she'd found someone else. She didn't say as much, chatting about her day and all manner of silly stuff, but Matthew was perceptive. He suspected she and her work colleague Marco were more than just friends. Nonetheless, it was a pleasure just to see her pretty face again.

In her webcast, Amy had combined a little of Beth and a little of Meg, starting off by telling Matthew about her day at school before ending up stripping naked to show off her latest piercing: through the clit. When Matthew told her to pinch each nipple and imagine they were his fingers on her tight young body, Amy was set off on an irreversible path, rubbing her tenderised clit frenziedly to orgasm. And yes, her breasts had grown since his departure, Matthew revealed, leaving his youngest sister in rapture.

Jo's brief appearance had consisted mainly of filling her brother in on her relationship with shopgirl Alison. Only, she left out all the juiciest bits! She did, however, promise her brother 'something special' for next time.

It was Beth's pretty coffee-coloured face that appeared on the screen within the screen, Matthew clicking twice so that the image expanded fully. "Hi honey," he heralded.

"Hi babes," she responded.

Wound up by Connie and Heather, Matthew found himself needy and in no mood for small talk. "Show me your tits," he growled.

"Only if you show us that lovely cock, BIG brother," she bartered, licking her lips seductively.

Us, thought Matthew, sliding a hand in the fly of his boxers and unleashing the semi-erect appendage, wiggling it beneath the webcam's lens. "Awww, it's still asleep," Matthew commented.

He feasted upon the brief sight of Beth's dusky bra-clad breasts as she lifted her blouse teasingly then let it fall. At that moment, appearing on the screen Jo sidled up behind Beth, resting her chin on the younger girl's shoulder. "Mmm, it is asleep, isn't it? What do you think would make it harder?" she enquired.

Matthew pondered. "Seeing you two kiss," he replied breathily.

"But I'm a straight girl," Beth protested.

"Is she fuck?" dismissed Jo with an evil grin, nuzzling the younger girl's ear. "She's had more slutty girls than you have, baby brother."

Shrugging her off, Beth maintained with a pout: "Have not."

"Have."

"HAVE NOT!"

"Hmm, she doesn't seem too keen to kiss me," Jo observed. "What do you think I should do, bro?"

Matthew exhaled, his cock jerking and needing little more incentive to inflate to its full and impressive potential than the threat of coercian. Slowly he drew back the foreskin and stroked gently, unveiling the bulbous purple tip. "I think you should MAKE her kiss you, Jo."

"Hmm, do you now...?" the older girl mused with a glint in her eye.

With that she grabbed Beth and a girlie catfight ensued. They rolled one way then the other, Beth's screaming blaring out of the mic. Yet being older, stronger and more spiteful, the tomboy was able to overpower her little sister quite readily. Beth squealed and mewed as she was pinned down beneath Jo.

Matthew watched enthralled as Jo pressed her lips to Beth's, the younger girl twisting and struggling to get her head out of the way. At the same time, Jo's spare hand slid up Beth's thigh, gathering up a length of skirt hem until her palm rested upon the crotch of Beth's little white panties. The kiss was long and dramatic sounding, prompting Beth to splutter and gag. "Oh she tastes just divine," Jo enthused, causing a tingle in Matthew's loins and a dollop of precum to spill out of the eye.

Matthew sighed as the pair grappled once more and Jo forced herself on the younger girl. Using her superior strength and a strong knee to the groin, Jo prised Beth's thighs apart, the crotch material of the knickers stretching and gripping tight to Beth's pussy. As it pulled taut, the fibres rubbed against the crack, causing Beth's plump cunt lips to swell obscenely. Beth issued a token struggle but it all was in vain as Jo held her firmly down. "What should I do next, bro?" Jo enquired.

Matthew exhaled. "Suck her tits...bite them," he ordered, so carried away in the whole charade he was on the verge of cumming prematurely.

With a tug, Jo tore her sister's blouse open, buttons popping out like tiddlywinks to reveal Beth's slim brown torso. The lacy black bra had a front clasp, allowing the petite half-caste no opportunity to retain any semblance of modesty as she was wholly dominated. A grinning Jo complied with her brother's request, prompting Beth to shriek as her nipples were attacked, first sucked lovingly, then chewed vigorously. "Ohhhhhhh," the younger girl wailed. "Stop her, Matthew...please."

Matthew was in no frame of mind to allow that, his fist blurring around a rock hard manhood. "Now show me her lovely cunt," he mouthed hoarsely into the mic.

With that Jo took hold of the upper hem of the panties and tugged it upwards. Beth yelped as the material stretched and tightened like cheesewire into her cunt, causing the swollen labia to spill over the sides. The fabric that was strained to breaking point was stained from the girl's pussy juices, gathering in gross proportions as she was forced to submit to lust. "Oh please tell her to stop, Matthew," Beth pleaded, a sly wink to the camera to confirm she was okay really.

Jo pulled the panties so hard that eventually they tore at the crotch, coming away in her hand to reveal Beth's beautiful black-haired pussy in all its glory. With an evil grin she sniffed at the gusset. "Oh my Matthew, your little sister is such a stinky-cunted little slut."

Matthew sighed.

"What are you, Beth huh? Tell Matthew. Tell Matthew what you are Beth!"

"Noooooo," Beth appealed from beneath her sister.

"TELL HIM!" ordered Jo through gritted teeth as she took hold of a nipple and twisted it mercilessly.

Beth screamed but held her lip, shaking her head in denial like a hotshot spy, determined to take a top secret to the grave.

"Tell him you little bitch," Jo spat, twisting the other nipple one way then back again.

When Beth maintained her silence she took both hard teats in hand and pinched till Beth's resolve was broken. "Ow-eeeeeeee, I'm a dirty little slut."

"Louder."

"I'M A DIRTY LITTLE SLUT!"

Matthew was forced to stop wanking for fear of an early bath. He really was being treated to something special tonight and a reminder – if one were needed – of exactly what he was missing.

Without further prompting Jo repositioned on top of Beth so that her knees were either side of the younger girls head. Her jigglesome arse lifted to fill the webcam's boundaries. Though he couldn't see, Matthew could hear the exaggerated slurps from Jo's tongue on Beth's cunt, picked up on the mic. Coming up for air, Jo elucidated: "Fuck she's a wet little slut tonight, Matthew. Hmm, what should I make her do next? Shall I make her lick my arse?"

"Fuck yesssssss," Matthew hissed at the screen, then louder, baying: "Lick her arse Beth, you slutty little bitch."

"Lick my arse, bitch," Jo added with venom.

Beth's face contorted like she'd eaten a rotten apple but grudgingly – or not as the case may be – she lifted her tongue to Jo's nether regions. The tip glided gingerly around the rim, leaving a trail of saliva on the fringes of the brown knot. Jo whooped with joy, wiggling at Matthew. Steeling herself, Beth pressed her tongue to the centre and dabbed it back and forth. Jo's subsequent squeal of delight could be heard halfway to Manila. Gradually becoming accustomed to the acrid taste, Beth circled and pressed the tip to the brown bullseye, the knot puckering uncontrollably.

Reaching up, Beth took hold of Jo's inner buttocks and prised them as wide as she could, the hole at the centre yielding unwillingly. At the same time she forced her tongue up the middle. Letting go, Jo's arse clamped shut and sealed tight over the tongue tip. With her free hand, Beth went straight for Jo's cunt, fitting the whole fist inside with a few jabs, as her tongue worked slowly free of its imprisonment. She continued to lick and lap eagerly, teasing the ring. Complemented by a dozen rough fistings up her elder sister's deeply aroused love tunnel, Beth made Jo cum like never before, coating her face in a mask of pussy juice.

Sadly, so engrossed were the pair in one another's cunts that they missed Matthew's moment of glory. It took him by surprise too, arriving with the intensity of a triple coronary. The rope of cum shot ten feet in the air, clearing the laptop, whereupon it banked then arced downward and sploshed on the TV screen some twenty feet away on the other side of the room.

Matthew slumped back breathless on the couch watching as Jo's tongue brought Beth to a glorious climax, leaving all three's lust totally satiated. Issuing a farewell to the girls, he promised to see them soon. They chorused that he would and only wished it were in the flesh. Matthew agonised for a few moments and promised he'd do his utmost to fix a holiday soon. But was it more than a holiday he craved? The longer he left it the more distant they'd surely become.

On the other hand, could he possibly leave behind the lovely Heather whose refusal to fuck on the first date merely added to her allure? Or her sisters who needed a man's guiding hand? Could Connie Truong yet provide a kinky avenue worthy of exploring? And could he walk out on a business opportunity as good as Johnny Frio's? Or spurn Ryder Tower? It was tougher to leave Manila than he'd envisaged.

One thing was for sure, Matthew Ryder was going nowhere in the short term so he might as well make the most of what the Philippines had to offer. And over the coming weeks he sure would.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.xvideos.com/video41469259/beautiful_japanese
http://www.xvideos.com/video21293555...hard_japan_sex
http://www.xvideos.com/video1384851/...l_uniform_girl
http://www.xvideos.com/video5887859/...asure_and_rape
http://www.xvideos.com/video41289973..._japanese_wife
http://www.xvideos.com/video35314969...g_ boobs_sexy
Old 20-12-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

The morning after Tino's dinner party Matthew AnalRider rose early, planning to spend the day with newfound mentor Johnny Fucks. He wanted to know as much as possible about a business in which he was seriously considering taking a stake. The financial incentives notwithstanding, the thrill of being around hidden cameras and covert activity appealed immensely to a twenty-year old whose horizons were being expanded by the day.

Johnny's office was located at the northern end of the marina, a brisk walk in the cool air of morning. As he passed by, Matthew was heartened to see a hive of activity around RiDER Tower so early in the day. The plastic coat removed, the orange-brown brickwork shone, making an imposing sight. It would be some landmark in the coming years and not a bad pension plan either! But for now he had Plan A to concentrate upon.

Only too happy to dedicate some time to a young man he'd already developed a paternal instinct towards Johnny welcomed Matthew into the squat office. Thankfully he had no employees to take up precious space. That did dictate that he had to type his own reports and do all the administration, a real bind at times, but fewer overheads meant any profit was maximised. Matthew nodded approvingly. Already developing into a shrewd young businessman, he liked the sound of that.

Johnny went on to explain the ins and outs of the company, disclosing that referrals fell into three main categories. The main thrust was from insurance companies and lawyers requiring evidence for the purposes of litigation. This mainly comprised shooting film of claimants doing things they shouldn't: commonly known as malingering. Likewise, the government used his services to obtain evidence of fraudsters working whilst claiming benefits. The third strand was the private jobs, 'the juicy stuff': husbands seeking proof of their wives having affairs, and vice versa.

Those three areas, the covert operations, comprised 98% of Johnny's workload, he explained, and was the foundation upon which the business was built. The other 2% was the non-covert, mainstream stuff such as wedding photography and party videos or anything else that required a cameraman. Matthew nodded thoughtfully to demonstrate that he was absorbing it all.

The introduction done, Johnny got down to business. In actual fact, the financial implication mattered less to Matthew than the nature of the business which sounded wholly thrilling. Thus, Johnny's request for $100,000 for a 25% stake seemed far from unreasonable, more so when it was inferred that, upon his death, it would all be passed to Matthew. It seemed to be a win-win situation though the young man's financial advisor would be able to give him a better idea. However, unless there were any serious discrepancies, he intended to commit to the deal once his inheritance to come through.

Smiling, he went to shake his new partner's hand, only for Johnny to drop the bombshell. "Whoa Matthew, you think it that easy?"

Matthew's eyes narrowed. "Oh I thought..."

"Nah, first you have to prove your suitability. Not everyone cut out to do what I do, you know."

The young man's chin dipped. "Prove my suitability?"

"Yah, your initiation test."

Matthew rubbed at his chin. "Test?"

"Yah, to show me you make worthy partner."

"How do you mean...? I...um...I've never done anything like this before...I'm not sure I..."

Johnny waved away his protιgι's concerns. "I set you simple task to begin with, yah."

"Um, o-okay."

"Don't sound so scared, you enjoy this task," Johnny revealed, eyes sparkling. "I want you retrieve hidden camera...it's still attached to Connie's suspender belt."

Matthew's jaw dropped and he swallowed hard. "You're joking?"

Johnny issued a grave expression. "These things no grow on trees, you know."

Matthew didn't like the sound of the task one bit, and his face told as much.

"You no think you can do it, Matthew no? And you want be surveillance expert like Uncle Johnny?"

"Yes, but..."

"Yes but nothing," the older man countered. "In 25 years this face been punched so many times I lose count, I been chased through fields by gangsters, bitten by vicious dogs, threatened with violence...This no job for a shrinking violet."

Matthew took exception to the challenge to his masculinity, pushing out his chest like a rooster. "Okay, I'll, um, do it."

"Good, good. I done all groundwork, so easy-peasy. Connie, she no go work this morning, drink too much last night and not get home till four in morning. She so drunk she still have same stockings on from last night."

Johnny produced the sleek black receiver from the previous evening. Sure enough the camera was still in place on Connie's thigh, trained upon a smooth yet gently sleeping pussy.

The thought of sexual matters cheered Matthew. "Did she spend the rest of the night without any panties on?"

Johnny grinned. "She sure did – and drunker she get, flirtier she get. If you'd hang around Matthew you'd be well in!"

"Really?"

Johnny's smile evaporated. "Maybe, maybe not."

"Oh?"

"Perhaps I shouldn't tell you this..."

"Oh you have to now..."

Johnny pursed his lips. "Let's just say she not very complimentary about you."

"In what way?"

Johnny exhaled. "She say you like all Englishmen, you have no balls. And she call Heather cheap peasant and say you must be cheap peasant too."

"Oh did she now?"

"Yes. Now go bring back my camera."

The young apprentice ambled off, mulling over in his mind just where to start. He recalled the table talk from the previous evening, gradually piecing together a plan. Connie lived close to the marina, perhaps no more than five minutes away. All he needed was a plausible way inside.

Oh yes, he had her phone number. Subtlety would get him nowhere, that much was certain. It was time to be brave. No balls indeed. He'd show her. Removing the mobile phone from his pocket, Matthew made the call. Connie sounded groggy, cheering perceptively when she learned who it was. "Um, I'm in the area," Matthew added. "I could, um, use a cup of tea and it sounds like you could too."

He awaited her response, heart pounding and scarcely able to believe he was going through with this. But she appeared receptive to the idea and, having gained directions, the wannabe investigator headed to her apartment. On the way he passed Joe, Manila's famous window cleaner, the pair exchanging a hearty greeting.

An intercom system meant that Connie didn't need to leave the comfort of her bed. "Hello?" he called out, creeping down the hallway and up the stairs, a bedroom door slightly ajar with soft music and a bluish light seeping out.

Drawn like a moth to a flame, Matthew pushed open the door and stepped inside the partly lit bedroom. Lying atop the bed in the sulphur-like glow and clad in just stockings and suspenders, Connie made no effort whatsoever to cover up. Dark straggly tentacles of hair spilled on the pillow and her pert breasts were brazenly on display. His eyes lowered to fix upon the top of a crack that was just visible between her legs. "So, how do you like your tea?" he enquired.

"Hot and sweet like my men," she rasped.

Matthew swallowed hard.

"But forget the tea yah. Get over here and fuck me now."
Old 20-12-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Matthew's eyes expanded. Honest to God he'd never intended for this to happen. Given what she'd allegedly said about him at the dinner party and basking in the warmth of his fledgling relationship with Heather, his only feelings for Connie were of disdain. But she was like a rapid bitch on heat, foaming at the mouth, and he was horny as hell.

As he wavered at the side of the bed, she reached up to loosen the tie and unbutton the shirt in one eager movement. Swooning at the strong chest beneath, she ran her talons through the light thatch of hair at its centre. At the same time, Matthew wrestled with his trousers and boxers, kicking them off to kneel naked before her on the bed.

Her breasts were little raised mounds sitting proudly upon her chest, topped off with attentive brown nipples that just seemed to crave attention. Matthew wasted no further time with misgivings, surrendering to lust. The left teat fitted snugly in his pursed lips, treated to a good hard suck until it swelled and felt ready to explode in his mouth. Baring his teeth, Matthew nibbled around the areola, tongue lapping at the nipple's underside. Connie groaned with lust, her eyes sparkling at having bagged this prize so easily.

Yet there was more to Matthew than perhaps she'd given him credit for.

He moved across to the right breast, leaving a little trail of saliva between the pair, before doing the same to the other, only more forcefully and with more bite, causing Connie to squeal and scrape her nails over his scalp.

Lifting her hands back behind her head, she took a firm grip on the upright metal bars of the bedstead. Matthew moved so that he towered over her, his knees were between hers. Leaning down so that their stomachs brushed, his arms fitted over hers, big hands covering the little clenched fists that gripped so tight to the bedstead it was as if she was scared to let go.

Their bodies rolled together, both adjusting to gain optimum position. But just as he was about to plunge in to her waiting pussy, Matthew stopped. Reaching aside, his hand fell upon the discarded tie. "Oh Matthew, you no going to tie me up like naughty little girl, are you?" she breathed.

Matthew smiled wickedly. He'd adjudged her a kinky bitch from the very first moment they'd met and was pleased to see the hunch was right. How could Johnny have ever doubted his judgement? He was going to make a great investigator, blessed with intuition and guile.

He slipped the tie around her wrists, securing them to the bedstead, hands wiggling. When Connie prompted him to tie it harder, he pulled the knot extra tight, then looped another, eliciting a whimper. She tugged forward, testing the knot and causing the metal grille to rattle noisily, wrists secured fast. Her big black eyes were as wide and wondrous as a child's on Christmas Day as Matthew rubbed his hands with glee. "My helpless little slut," he mouthed.

Connie groaned.

He didn't imagine she wanted to be made love to. No, the filthy Filipina whore wanted it rough and uncompromising, no holds barred. And he was happy to oblige, only too happy. With little regard for her as a person, his feelings comprised lust and revulsion for what she'd said about him and Heather in equal measure. No foreplay or preamble, he placed his hands beneath her arse and pawed roughly, kneading his strong fingers into the plump flesh and elevating her pussy in readiness. Connie whimpered at the show of forceful, already dripping wet at the prospect of being treated roughly.

Matthew's cock nudged between his legs in readiness, desperate to get inside that delicious little cunt. Connie's eyes expanded upon seeing its imperious girth, arching to lift her wanton pussy toward the rapidly descending slab of manhood. Matthew aimed straight, embedding the bulbous head in soft moist crack in one easy motion and impaling half the shaft before it stuck fast. Connie squealed in a mix of pleasure and pain, evacuating her lungs of air. "Oh fuck Matthew, yesssssss," she mouthed hoarsely, cunt walls stretched wider than she'd imagined possible.

Yet frustratingly he remained only half in and, despite pushing and pushing, her vagina steadfastly refused to accept any more shaft. Shifting the angle of attack, he lifted beneath her knees, shuffling forward and trying to work deeper into the snug crevice. Connie did her best to relax, but the simple fact was that she'd never had a guy with a cock as thick as Matthew's.

Nor one as determined to fit the whole lot in. A retraction of the buttocks and a huge intake of air, he literally hammered his cock forward. Some movement, an extra two inches disappeared, until just the uppermost inch of shaft remained exposed. Anchored by her wrists wrapped tight around the bedstead, Connie was helpless and at his complete mercy as he mauled at her tits, nibbled her neck and moved his cock up and down and in and out in an attempt to create sufficient lushness to bury the shaft completely.

A painful procedure for both parties, Connie cried out and tossed her head from side to side as her sex came under ever increasing attack. Yet annoyingly, Matthew remained unable to get the whole monster embedded. Stealing another breath, he elevated his buttocks, cock trying to retreat. Yet Connie's snug pussy walls held tight as if not wanting to let it free and he had to really pull hard to work free. "This not such a good idea, you too big," Connie protested.

Paying no heed and with a steely determination, Matthew adopted a new position, lifting her ankles onto his shoulders and taking a firm grip on the cold metal in order to gain added leverage. He jabbed purposefully, forcing all but that final inch in. Fearful that he might split her open, Connie spread her thighs as wide as they'd go to enable the deeper penetration Matthew craved. Finally, after half a dozen impressive thrusts, her mean pussy yielded and the rock hard appendage totally immersed itself in tight wet cunt. Both gasped till their lungs were empty.

And boy did it feel good. Matthew adored this small Filipina vagina that gripped as tightly as a swimming sock. He could happily have remained inside her like this all morning, cock being gently stimulated by little electric pulses from the enveloping walls. Yet an all-consuming lust put paid to that whimsy. As he drew back in readiness like a marksman taking aim, Connie held her breath, eyes bulging, the pain almost as bad coming out as going in. Thrashing about, her fingernails dug the palms of her hands until they almost drew blood.

Yet the pain would turn soon enough to liquid delight as the eager young stud began a slow and steady rhythm, building like an overture. Connie was totally overwhelmed as he took control, astounding her with his power and athleticism. Her cunt ached, yet it ached so good as he moved in and out.

And such a talented lover, his hands were everywhere, beguiling her. One moment they were busy kneading her arse cheeks, the next squeezing her breasts. She could barely keep up with what he was doing to her body and the sensations being created. Generous with his mouth too, licking and nibbling around the upper torso and sucking the nipples, occasionally he'd reward her with a kiss on the lips before breaking away teasingly.

Connie's head was swimming and very soon her cunt was too. No longer restricted by the initial tightness, it was if as he'd tailored her cunt to his exact requirements, the motion akin to a well-oiled machine. As their bodies melted together, he found a higher gear, pounding in and with complete abandon. The bed creaked painfully, matching the urgent strokes as up and down his buttocks pumped, firing his cock into the far reaches of the Filipina's awesome little cunt.

Their bodies pressed tightly, Connie spread her knees wider until they lay almost flat, allowing yet deeper access. Gripping so tight on the head rail his knuckles turned white, Matthew inflicted an unerring series of long deep thrusts before stopping momentarily to gather up Connie's ankles once more. He lifted and pushed them back until they touched the horizontal metal rail, her pussy gaping. Resting his bodyweight against the backs, his hands gripping the bar, he slotted the bloated cock head back inside a now almost welcoming cunt, pushing until his balls brushed Connie's perineum. "Fuck meeeeeee!" she pleaded through the gap in her legs, eyes clamped shut.

Matthew didn't need asking twice. In fact, he'd rarely felt so much lust in his brief sexual history, exacerbated by the fact that he didn't actually care for her much as a person. That added a somewhat thrilling edge. As an object of sexual desire, however, she took some beating. Mmm, beating – now there was an idea for later. And he felt sure as hell she'd oblige. At that moment though, he wanted nothing less than to fuck her into tomorrow. Bang, bang, bang went his thick prick. Such was the ferocity of the frenzied pounding that both were brought to the verge of orgasm in under three minutes.

Her feet up by Matthew's ears, her cunt being rammed unerringly, Connie came first. Her pretty little face wrinkled and she screamed unashamedly as her clit thronged. Feeling her body lapse into uncontrollable spasms and the bed rattle, Matthew's balls began to ache and he wasn't too far behind. Plunging down with a final meaningful thrust that felt like it might bust through her womb wall and impale her to the bed, he came with such a forceful spurt that Connie felt her internal organs jolt upwards.

Matthew continued to pump incessantly, ejaculating three additional loads of seed into the girl's wanton cunt. And still it came and came. Even as he pulled clear, a silvery snail-like trail coated her lower tummy as her legs clapped back down on the bed. Far from finished, wriggling up to straddle her belly, he squeezed out a ring of cum around each nipple like a chef icing buns. Shuffling higher up her body, he eked out a last line of spunk across the top lip, painting on a freakish-looking moustache. Connie was so overwhelmed, chest heaving, breath speeding, that she had little appreciation of what was happening.

With that, Matthew brushed a hand up the inner thigh to free the spy camera. It slipped off into his palm, mission accomplished. Well almost. As a final measure he reached into the discarded suit trousers, removing the mobile phone and holding it to an eye, closing the other. "Smile for the camera."

Coming to, Connie felt the seed touch her lips. Tethered, she could only lie and watch as the cameraphone flashed, capturing her cum-coated body. "Now," he hissed, pushing back up close and regarding her with disdain. "You don't breathe a word of this to anyone – particularly Heather. This stays between us, okay?"

Heather nodded silently and not a little scared of the cold serial killer look that had taken up residence in Matthew's normally serene eyes. The true fact of the matter was that he was frightened to death of Heather finding out about this sordid episode. He was, at the same time, surprised at how nasty he'd just been and could be. For it wasn't over yet for Connie. And if his calculations were correct...

At that moment a commotion at the front of the house alerted the pair. Matthew moved to the window, tugging up his trousers and pulling on the drawstring of the blind. It elevated in a painful-sounding manner flooding the room in unfamiliar daylight. "Oh crap, looks like your window cleaner has arrived," he observed.

"Quick! The blind!" Connie screeched in a panic, her face draining completely of its colour.

Matthew regarded her with a questioning look.

"Matthew, close blind quick."

He pulled at the string as the top of the ladder planted on the outer brickwork and scraped its way across the outer wall into position, coming to rest just below the glass. "It's okay, looks like he's doing the bottom ones first," Matthew commentated as, down below, Joe the window cleaner stopped five rungs up and the lower panes of glass began to squeak under the shammy leather and soapy water.

"Matthew, please," she pleaded as his salty cum trickled down onto her togue.

"Damn, it's stuck," he replied, tugging hard at the blind.

As he fought, Connie screamed at him to close it, yanking so hard at the bed that she threatened to snap her wrists. "Matthew, forget that, come here, untie me. Quick!" she begged, the spunk reaching her chin in an orderly procession.

Matthew moved back across the room, straddling Connie's belly once more and wrestling with the knot above her head. It was secured tighter than he'd imagined, added to which Connie's struggling had only made it worse. He couldn't have untied her even if he'd wanted to.
Old 21-12-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 21-12-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Matthew fumbled in vain, a glance across to the exposed middle window, the bitter light of morning flooding in accusingly.

The faraway cleaning suddenly stopped and a foot on a rung and the shake of a bucket could clearly be heard. Joe was ascending. "Quick!" Connie commanded like a broken record as, rung by rung, he climbed nearer.

"Nope, it's stuck tight," Matthew revealed, jumping from the bed.

As the sweaty top of the window cleaner's bald head appeared in the pane, Matthew headed for the door, uttering a hollow apology. Her pussy on full display, Connie tried moving onto her side in a vain attempt to cover up. But that merely revealed her gorgeous rump and pulled her wrists so tight it was sheer hell. Attaining the most comfortable position possible – on her back – she could at least cross her stockinged legs, but could do nothing about her tits, exposed and glistening with Matthew's dewy seed. 

The window cleaner's moon face appeared in view just as Matthew exited the bedroom. The young man watched through the crack in the door as Connie cringed and hyperventilated. A slow-motion moment elapsed before the balding window cleaner realised just what he'd stumbled upon, eyes almost popping out of his head. He must have thought all his birthdays had come at once as the helpless legal executive lay there naked with cum making rivulets down her chin and ribcage.

The incredible thing was that he went about his business as if nothing was amiss, eyes furtively darting back and forth intermittently. 5 minutes of squelching wet shammy on glass added to Connie's aching humiliation before he climbed back down with a little smile. Matthew contemplated leaving her there but that would be plain cruel. He had made his point. Returning from the bathroom with a pair of scissors, he cut free the poor girl, fleeing before she could inflict violent retribution. "I'll see myself out," he cried in mid flight.

He headed back to the marina to be greeted by a grinning Johnny. It was only then that Matthew realised perhaps it might have been wiser to remove the camera sooner rather than later. Johnny must surely have witnessed it all. Ah well, he was still new to the game and learning the ropes, so to speak. Johnny sniggered as the hidden camera was returned to his safe keeping. "I think you fit in here just fine, Matthew."

"Mmm, me too."

"Though I warn you, not all assignments thrilling as this one. You have to take rough with smooth."

Both laughed uncontrollably.

The mentor spent a further hour familiarising his charge with the systems and procedures before lunchtime arrived and his date with Heather. He called into reception and whisked her off to the floating restaurant in Manila Bay where he'd reserved the best table. A first for the simple and uncomplicated girl, she was overwhelmed among the high flyers and well heeled. "Ah Matthew, you spoil me," she observed with a smile.

"You deserve to be spoiled," he countered with pride, trying to put Connie out of mind.

After a wonderful lunch and some fine conversation he walked her back to the office, enquiring a little reticently if she'd care to see him again that evening. To his joy, she accepted and they agreed on his place which she said was more private. Matthew liked the sound of that, though the state of the apartment did leave a lot to be desired. Thus in readiness for her arrival, he tidied around as best he could and tried to make it look as presentable as possible. He really did need to find a housekeeper fast.

That evening they watched a DVD chosen by Heather from his vast library, quickly discovering a shared passion for gangster movies. Both inherently shy, they kept their distance on the couch and it was only as the credits on the first Godfather film rolled up the screen that finally Heather returned the intimacy Matthew craved, sliding up alongside. He turned his head inward and their noses brushed tentatively. Heather smiled and tilted her head, allowing closer access, an invitation Matthew was quick to accept.

As their lips engaged and his hand brushed her hip she issued a little whimper. His other hand moved across also, stroking a waist that was so slender his fingertips very nearly touched. The sleight body lifted easily into his lap, her back to his chest, legs overhanging like a child. It meant he could play with her whilst she could still watch the TV, which just happened to have found its way onto a late night soft porn flick.

Even more strangely, the couple in the movie were in a similar position to the couple watching, the key difference being that the actress was Heather's opposite: a blonde with huge tits. As the actor's hands moved to cup the heaving orbs, Matthew did likewise, a groan escaping his lover's lips. As she relaxed back into him, he caught a glimpse of her smiling reflection on the screen. As the actor firmly palmed his partner's breasts through a tight blouse, Matthew did likewise through Heather's t-shirt. Small but perfectly formed, they were two lovely cones. Heather clearly harboured reservations for she whispered over her shoulder: "You prefer girls with bigger breasts, yah?"

"No, not all," Matthew countered. "Yours are gorgeous."

"She very attractive though, you no think?"

Matthew made no response at first, instead issuing a light kiss to the girl's neck. As the actress lifted her arms, Heather mimicked the action, allowing him to hoist clear the t-shirt. Both stared at the woman's exposed cleavage, held compactly in a silken and virtually see-through bra. "She is attractive, yeah," Matthew replied finally. "But not half as attractive as you," he added, awaiting further instruction from the TV.

Heather smiled knowingly but nonetheless allowed his warm hands to cover her little boobs through a sexy black lace bra. She too seemed anxious to discover what happened next. The actor reached round to paw, lifting and separating the fleshy orbs. The oversized breasts jiggled and, as he upped the tempo, one spilled out of its cup. Heather's more modest assets needed a prompt, so Matthew pushed his hand in the side and helped the corresponding breast out, resting it over the lace top. Heather might not have the cup size but the nipple at its centre was a work of art, chocolate brown and sprouting half an inch.

As the actress in the film lifted an arm, her partner ducked his head beneath, locking his lips around the teat and gazing up into her eyes in lust. Heather did likewise, elevating an arm and allowing Matthew to mimic the move. Taking the erect nipple between his lips he sucked with purpose. Overjoyed at this sizzling turn of events, the thing that made Matthew even happier was witnessing the way Heather seemed to enjoy watching the other couple. After all the amazing things he'd experienced in England, nothing less than a broadminded girl with similar voyeuristic tendencies would do for Matthew. And Heather might just be it.

As the actor kissed all the way down the blonde's ribcage, Matthew mirrored the move, keeping one eye on the screen for instruction. A hand slipped inside the actress' skirt, accommodated as her thighs widened to allow the roving fingers access. Heather purred in delight and anticipation, knees sliding apart and Matthew was quick to act, his hand moving inside to cup a panty-covered crotch and feel the heat radiating from a pussy that was burning with desire. His fingers slipped and squelched as they pressed. Evidently Heather WAS enjoying herself.

As the actress placed a tiny hand over her lover's for guidance, Heather did likewise, angling Matthew's fingertips up the inside of the cotton and into the soft moist slit. The cunt puckered to allow entrance, so soft and moist, before sealing tight around his knuckles. Heather pushed until they located her swollen love button. The girl was so wet it kept eluding his touch, squirming around like a tadpole in spawn.

As Matthew waggled his fingers frenziedly, Heather's pussy started dripping on his thigh, coating it with a wondrous elixir. Onscreen, the love scene reached a foreshortened and unsatisfactory climax, courtesy of the Filipino censor. Thankfully, however, the same could not be said of Heather who craved an orgasm so badly she was bouncing up and down on Matthew's fingers. All he had to do was hold still as she plunged, scraping the sensitive nub against his fingernails. Quickly attaining a shattering climax, she squealed and came hard, shaking with delight.

After a moment's respite, craning upwards she gave him a light peck on the jowl before receding and melting into his arms. Nursing a raging hard-on, it was Matthew's turn to crave attention, yet he was to be left disappointed. "I no want rush things, Matthew," she mouthed dreamily.

Within seconds, she was snoozing in his arms like a baby, leaving Matthew to content himself with the rest of the movie. He didn't mind unduly, in fact he found it quite endearing. Being forced to wait for sex was all part of the chase.

Heather awoke an hour later and climbed from his lap saying she really must go. At that moment a thought came to mind, a lightbulb moment. "One of my sisters, maybe help you," she said.

Matthew looked back guiltily, shifting to cover an erection that felt like a lightsaber. "Sorry? Run that past me again."

"My sisters, they both do cleaning – and both in need of job."

"Oh I see," he said, relieved.

On reflection it made sense. "Well I could certainly use the help. And if things with Johnny work out, I'll be spending a lot of time out and about. But how do I choose which one?"

Heather shrugged. "Perhaps you give them trial?"

Matthew rubbed his chin. "Okay, I tell you what: send them both over for a trial run and I'll take on the best one."

"Oh would you Matthew? Thank you, thank you, thank you," Heather enthused, each thank you accompanied by a kiss.

A huge hug and he walked the girl to her car. A final lingering kiss and a promise to see each other soon, and she disappeared into the misty Manila night. Matthew traipsed back inside thoughtfully, securing the latch. In the time between, a message had been recorded on the answerphone. He pressed play and sat back to listen. "Matthew, it Connie..."

He swallowed. Presumably having recovered from the morning's ordeal, she had some scathing words to impart. Having watched The Godfather, he hoped she didn't know any hitmen, for he thoroughly deserved it.

"Matthew, what you do to me this morning very wrong..."

Lips pursed contritely, he nodded at the telephone, wanting to apologise.

"Wrong, but turn me on so much," Connie's voice continued. "I can't stop thinking about it all day long. I keep needing take care of myself..."

Matthew exhaled forcefully. Now THAT was a turn-up for the books.

"Call me soon yah. We have lots more fun."

The erection that had subsided in the wake of Heather's departure was raging once more, just thinking about Connie. But, at close to midnight with a cold fog rising, he had no intention of being at Connie's beck and call. In fact, he might just tease her mercilessly for a few days with a little aloofness, until she begged him. She'd be putty in his hands. Yeah, he liked that idea.

Yet that didn't serve his immediate need. Switching on the laptop, he went in search of instantaneous and much needed relief. Thankfully, the webcam in England was in operation and, as if by some strange telepathic connection, right at that moment a family member came into view with a similar thought in mind.

Matthew was overjoyed to see his mother, the first time since returning. Clad in just an airy scarlet bathrobe, her blonde hair was damp from the bath. She oozed sex appeal as only a middle-aged woman could, large breasts clearly outlined in the robe, nipples in a state of supreme arousal. As equally pleased to see her son, she blew a smoochy kiss at the cam. Matthew blew one back.

Some brief small talk later, both seemed to read one another's minds. Reaching into the pocket of the gown, Hannah produced a mammoth flesh-coloured dildo. "My new toy," she revealed, before adding: "I've christened it Matthew."
Old 21-12-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

"Oh mum," he sighed longingly, unzipping immediately to produce its twin, the real thing. "Press it deep inside you and imagine that's MY lovely cock."

"Oh Christ, yesssssss," Hannah growled.

With that she eased the silken belt through the hip hooks, causing the gown to part down the middle and a pair of udder-like breasts to plunge and hang free. "Tell me what to do, Matthew," she said with a purr.

Matthew knew exactly. "Suck one of those gorgeous nipples for me."

Hannah smiled and cupped a hand beneath the left orb, elevating the fleshy globe to her lips. Out came her tongue to lick all around, spittle glazing the areola. Her pouted lips took the teat and she slurped and slobbered. "Oh God that feels so good," she clamoured.

On the other side of the world, Matthew's hand wrapped firmly around his rock hard cock and he began a long gentle stroking motion. "That's it baby boy," she enthused. "Wank for mummy."

Stretching out, she let the nipple fall from her mouth and the breast heave back into place. Thighs parting she placed the rubber 'Matthew' to the blonde mound. The soft pink lips pursed, allowing the plastic head to work its way inside the slit. "Ohhhhhhh fuck, Matthew," Hannah moaned, biting her bottom lip. "That feels even better."

"Push it right up and keep imagining that's me," Matthew directed, increasing the tempo on the real cock in his fist. "Fantasise about me laying on top of you and shoving my hard cock up your juicy pussy."

"Oh Jesus Matthew, yesssssss."

As the toy disappeared inside her hot spread cunt, Hannah wiggled her hips and issued a huge moan of appreciation. "Oh Matthew, so big inside mummy."

Matthew loosened his grip, trying to make his palm as soft as that gorgeous cunt that filled the computer screen. In his mind he was there with her, making passionate love. Oh how he desired to lie on top, thrusting away with complete abandon. "Oh God mum, I want you so badly," he hissed.

"Me too," she echoed. "What next darling?"

"Suck the dildo for me," Matthew suggested. "Tell me what you taste like."

Contracting her pussy muscles, Hannah eased the rubber cock back out without using her hands. It was dripping with cunt juice, leaving a splodge. She did as he said, gathering up the toy and pressing it seductively to her lips. "Oh I taste divine," she cooed, lips glossed with cunt honey.

"Now fuck yourself till you cum for me," Matthew commanded.

Reaching back between her legs with 'Matthew' in hand, Hannah started to frig with purpose. Eyes locked on her handsome son stroking his lovely cock, the intensely aroused woman's spare hand homed in on her clit, starting to drum at it. She moaned as Matthew upped the tempo, his bulbous cock head glazed with precum as it leaked alarmingly.

The scene was so damn hot that neither was able to hold back for long. As Matthew felt the orgasm range in, he angled his cock to his belly. "Cum for me baby boy," screeched Hannah.

And he did, producing a spurt so overwhelming it hit his chin. A second wave left a long thick trail down the centre of his stomach. Witnessing her son cum so hard, Hannah was propelled over the edge immediately, the dildo ejected forcibly amid a squirt of pussy juice. The air was heavy with pained breathing on both sides of the world as each lay back and gasped for air. It was Hannah that sat up first. "I have to go Matthew. Come home soon, yeah?" she mouthed, dewy-eyed, before the connection went dead.

Matthew sniffed, mopped his belly with three Kleenex and headed to bed. So much going on in his life, one question above all played on his mind: Manila or England? Thanks to Ryder Tower, Johnny, Heather and perhaps even Connie, just when he thought the riddle was solved, something like that came along to remind him just what he was missing back in England.

He didn't suppose the impending visit of Heather's 18-year old twin sisters would help to make matters clearer either.

For Matthew AnalRider it was one dilemma after another!

~~`~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~
http://www.xvideos.com/video30091613...511_0_35_0_10_
http://www.xvideos.com/video30072673...510_0_25_0_10_
Old 22-12-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 22-12-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

As the days back in Manila turned to weeks, Matthew's life took a somewhat bizarre series of twists and turns, none more so than with the twins Mia and Tia. An absolute godsend in the wake of Mae-Lin's departure, there was something that didn't quite add up. A shrewd young man, he wondered why a sassy girl like Heather would foist upon her new boyfriend a pair of flirtatious young nymphs that oozed sex appeal. Whatever way he looked at it, things just didn't make sense and, not to put too fine a point on it, it was asking for trouble.

Matthew needed to get to the bottom of things, and quickly. Thus, whilst he went about satisfying his curiosity, the twins' visit was deferred for a couple of days, the added delay for peace of mind doing nothing for the state of the flat. Ironically it was going to need two pairs of hands to get the place back to anything like its appearance under Mae-Lin's regime.

The intercom buzzed and Matthew allowed the twins up into the apartment. Close up for the first time, he had to look twice – surely they couldn't be 18 as Heather had claimed. But apparently they were. Filipina girls being naturally small, it was a rarity to encounter one that stood above his shoulder. Yet these were petite like little china dolls, barely five feet tall in white trainers, faded jeans and sweatshirts with their jet hair tied back in matching pigtails.

Like two giggly schoolgirls around the handsome young man that was romancing their sister, they made in-jokes at one another's expense whilst vying painfully for his attention. Matthew paid little heed to their feminine wiles, for Heather occupied his thoughts entirely, besides which a bad feeling about the whole scenario still lingered.

Having talked through what he expected and what needed doing around the apartment, Matthew let them go, Mia setting off to the kitchen and Tia to the bathroom, heading to the study where the laptop had been re-housed. Primed and ready to go, the young man couldn't help but feel a modicum of guilt at what he was about to do. He was quick, however, to remind himself that they were, after all, two strangers in an apartment full of expensive artefacts.

There were rare vases scattered all over the place, galleries of original paintings on the walls and jewellery in unlocked drawers, not to mention an extensive range of expensive electronic gadgetry, all within arm's each. Keeping an eye on the pair, at least until he trusted them, was an absolute necessity. It didn't take much to slip an expensive trinket into a pocket and both girls were desperate for money. Plus there was little point spending endless hours with a surveillance expert if he couldn't take advantage of a few tricks of the trade. The time spent with Johnny Fucks certainly having not been wasted, this was just about the most security-conscious pad in the whole of Manila.

The spy cameras revealed the pair in split-screen precision: Mia in the kitchen mopping the floor, whilst Tia stretched up with a feather duster to rid the bathroom of a cobweb. The pair worked fastidiously, getting their dusters into every nook and cranny and scrubbing away weeks of accumulated grease and scum as their two lovely plump arses teased the camera. It was then that the telephone rang. "Matthew, it's Johnny, I found out what you wanted at last."

Not a moment too soon, the young man thought. Never for one moment did Matthew contemplate that HE would become one of Johnny's clients, though it made sense to use the best Manila had to offer in an effort to satisfy his curiosity. The instruction was simple: locate Heather's last boyfriend and pose a few timely questions. "He no want speak at first," Johnny disclosed. "I have to sweeten him up a little, but it money well spent."

"So what is it," Matthew mused, fearing the worst, "some kind of blackmail scam?"

"No, you way off mark, Matthew. I get impression Heather just a very insecure young lady."

The revelation rocked Matthew who'd feared the worst. "Oh, right..."

"Her sisters are like a test for prospective boyfriends..."

"Ah, the old honey trap routine."

"Exactly my friend. It means she must like you."

"So what happened to the last one?" Matthew enquired.

Johnny chortled. "What you think happened? Temptation too much for him. He slept with both of them of course. Next day he find himself dumped."

Matthew nodded. He wasn't sure quite how this made him feel about Heather. Setting a honey trap hardly endeared her to him. But then he guessed she had a right to vet potential husbands. "Cheers Johnny for a job well done."

"So if I you Matthew, I steer well clear of these naughty little sisters."

Matthew smiled, regaining his composure. Johnny didn't know him very well, did he? Ever since his time in England, the young go-getter had come to embrace danger with the same sort of disdain as Evel Knieval. No challenge was too extreme. If things worked out the way he planned, he'd get what he wanted from the girls – on his terms – and still keep Heather. It was just a question of biding his time and staying at least one step ahead.

And anyway, he had no designs on the girls, physically at least, and was rather enjoying just watching the pair as they worked up a sweat, their brows glazed. In fact, Tia had become so overheated in the bathroom that she'd removed her jeans and sweatshirt and was doing the cleaning in underwear alone. And a gorgeous little thing she was too, easy on the eye with tiny breasts and a tight bum.

Fifteen further minutes elapsed before Tia was done in the bathroom. He had to admit it looked pretty darn spotless, the white tiles dazzling once more, the silver taps glaring and the redwood surround sporting a healthy glow. He heard Tia call from upstairs: "Matthew, you like to inspect, yah?"

The young man grinned inwardly. Presumably it wasn't the bathroom he was expected to inspect but a nubile teen in just her bra and panties. He rose from the pc and headed up the stairs, passing her sister Mia who was still busy in the spacious kitchen, having got the worse of the deal. There was some real burnt-in black stuff on the cooker top and the walls were streaked with grease. "You're doing a great job," Matthew offered in encouragement as he passed the girl on her knees, rewarded with a forced smile.

He feigned surprise at seeing Tia in such a state of undress, stood in an innocent pose with one leg behind the other, hands by her sides. "It very hot," she stated with an explanatory pout, fanning her face vigorously. "You like what you see, yah Matthew?" she enquired coquettishly.

Retaining his cool and a motionless poker face, Matthew replied: "Yes, you've done a very good job, Tia. Though I'm not sure it's entirely appropriate for you to be dressed like that. You might get disinfectant on your skin and burn yourself."

Tia looked back inquisitively, surprised at his concern and how seemingly unaffected he was by her overt show of sexuality. "You want me to put clothes back on, yah?"

Matthew made no reply, deep in thought. A vague reminder from his younger years of seeing Mae-Lin in a French Maid's outfit struck him, back in the days when she had the figure for it. "Our former housekeeper might have left something behind you'll be more comfortable in," he disclosed, maintaining a straight face though inwardly thrilled at the prospect of getting the little nymph into a French Maid's outfit.

He summoned Mia too, her face registering surprise that Matthew remained fully clothed and unaffected. Clearly she expected to see Tia on her knees sucking his cock or bent over the bath being taken from behind. Was Matthew immune to her sister's undoubted charms? Mia leaned up against him to test the water, her palm brushing his cock, yet he merely eased her away. "Follow me," he suggested sternly.

Sure enough, there were two outfits in the walk-in closet. A little dusty with age, a good shake restored their colour. Matthew held them up to the light. "You want us wear those?" the twins gasped in unison, wide-eyed.

"I think it's for the best," replied Matthew gravely, giving nothing away. "I'd hate to be responsible for either of you getting hurt. I'll, um, leave you to get changed."

As he turned to depart, Matthew secreted one of Johnny's sequin-sized spy cameras above the closet door and dropped a microphone disguised as a button on the floor. The girls seemed totally bamboozled, the script torn up, regarding each other with surprise. Matthew, on the other hand, was enjoying the game immensely. From downstairs in the study he watched as Mia stripped down to join her twin in just their underwear. A self-satisfied smile arose on his handsome face as Mia spoke: "Oh gosh Tia, Matthew he make me so damn hot. When you think he try something on with us?"

Tia's face screwed up. "I not sure he will, Mia. I think he truly love Heather."

Matthew beamed. Things were working out perfectly.

Mia stamped her foot. "God damn, I so wet as well."

"Me too," Tia concurred.

The French Maid's outfits remained on the pegs for now as the two girls moved up close to face one another. From the angle the camera was positioned, Matthew couldn't quite make out what was happening, but he imagined that Tia had put her hand inside Mia's panties for she said with a lustful growl: "Oh you are wet, aren't you?"
Old 22-12-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mia's moan was muffled as her twin's face moved in stealthily, their lips locking. Arms extended, soon they were engaged in a passionate tongue-twisting embrace, causing Matthew's eyes to bulge. Things were working out just fine. At that moment his phone rang again. He was minded to leave it until he saw that it was Heather calling from work. This could be interesting, he thought. "So, how my sisters doing?" Heather enquired. "You pleased with them?"

Matthew battled to staunch a chuckle. "Mmm, yes they're absolutely perfect...and they're brightening up the place too."

"They not, um, bother you at all, Matthew?"

"Bother me?" he countered knowingly, sensing her squirm.

"Well you know what young girls are like."

"Oh I think I'm adept at handling that."

Heather was speechless, his eyes returning to the screen where Tia had pushed her sister up against the wall and ripped off her bra. Heather's voice rang out in his ear, but he wasn't really listening. He was busy reaching inside the zip fly and fishing out an extremely hard cock. Giving it a gentle stroke, whilst maintaining eye contact with the screen, it felt so good in his palm. Yet it would feel even better inside Heather's tight pussy. He had a good mind to get down to the office now and fuck her senseless. He moaned in appreciation as the foreskin stretched back and forth.

"Are you all right, Matthew?" she asked.

"Yes I am," he hissed. "But I miss you so much, Heather."

"I miss you too, Matthew. Look I, um, must go, see you soon, yah?"

"Don't go yet. Talk to me Heather – your sexy voice is really turning me on," he added huskily.

"Matthew, I can't stay long, I'm on the front desk."

"Is anyone else there with you?"

"No, but..."

"Well talk to me then, no one will hear. Tell me how much you really miss me."

"I miss you loads, Matthew," she replied reticently.

On the monitor, Tia was busily sucking the dear life out of Mia's perky nipples, causing the other twin to moan passionately. Tia moved down, kissing her sister's belly till she was on her knees. Matthew could just about make out an eager tongue pressing at the soft moistness, marked by a series of light moans. Taking a firm grip on the shaft, he began to pump up and down, fighting to stifle the gasps. "Does thinking about me make you wet, Heather?" he enquired breathily.

"Matthew!"

The thought of arousing his demure girlfriend as she sat behind the reception desk in a public building was mightily thrilling for Matthew. It took a little more prompting, however, to hear what he craved. "Well, does it, Heather? Does thinking about me get your tight little pussy wet?"

"Um, yes Matthew," she responded almost unwillingly, before lowering her voice: "It does make me wet."

Matthew grinned, tugging away with purpose. "And what do you intend to do about it?"

"Matthew! No! I can't."

"That's not what I want to hear, Heather. Now I want you to do exactly as I say, understand?"

"Y-yes," she answered.

"Okay, I want you to put a hand up inside your skirt for me, Heather."

"Matthew, no! I put phone down if you keep this craziness up," she countered, yet seemingly in no hurry to curtail the conversation.

"Do it," he growled. "Rub yourself for me. Imagine that's MY hand touching you in all your most intimate places."

As Matthew listened intently he heard the girl ever so lightly gasp as she finally relented and did as ordered. It caused him to sigh contentedly and a healthy dollop of precum to ooze from the eye. As Heather wrestled with her inhibition, his gaze returned to her younger sisters on the screen who had few inhibitions of their own. What an incredible family he'd stumbled upon!

Tia's face was buried between her sister's legs, the microphone picking up the generous sucking and slurping sounds. Mia's fingers were raking through the other girl's hair, her head tossed back, eyes clamped tight. It was the hottest sight he'd witnessed in a long time, and young Matthew had seen some hot things of late!

"Oh my, Matthew, someone coming into reception," interrupted Heather, breaking the spell.

He exhaled hard, the very thought almost making him cum. "That's okay, just leave your hand where it is and deal with things as if nothing's happening."

He listened as Heather spoke to the visitor, her voice slightly guttural. He wondered with relish if the visitor could smell her pussy juices lingering on the air. "Find your clit for me, Heather honey, and give it a good hard rub," he continued to order into her earpieces.

"Yesssssss," she hissed under her breath and under his spell. "Oh Matthew, you so naughty. That man he give me funniest look. I sure he suspect something. You got me all wet now."

"Good, now keep rubbing and imagining that's me under the desk. Pinch a nipple too through your blouse."

"Oh I am," she replied breathily. "I want you so much. I no care if someone catches me."

"Good."

If Matthew listened closely enough he could hear the squelch of finger in sopping wet pussy that confirmed she was indeed obeying his order. Yet his attention was distracted momentarily back to the monitor once more as, onscreen, her sisters continued their illicit tryst. Tia was prodding her tongue enthusiastically up around Mia's clit as Mia pinched each of her nipples and bit into her bottom lip. It was such a heavenly sight, especially when accompanied by Heather's gentle moaning in his ear. Mia's tiny body went into uncontrollable spasm and she let out a gleeful squeal and bathed her twin's face in cunt honey. Changing positions she returned the favour.

Lost for a moment in their revelry, Matthew was only brought back to his senses when Heather growled: "Oh gosh Matthew I about to cum..."

That made four of them. Voice quivering, she let out a gleeful squeal akin to her younger sister's. Matthew was close behind in his climax, standing to direct his gush of seed into a swab of tissues on the desk. Finally Tia was pushed over the edge by her sister's tongue, screaming so loud it was a wonder Heather didn't hear. "Matthew, I must go clean up," she panted. "You invite me round tonight, yes?"

"You're on," he replied, already thinking ahead with lustful thoughts.

As he put down the phone and his limp cock away, Matthew was heartened to see the girls rushing around to make up for lost time. Clad now in the snug-fitting French Maid's outfits, they looked divine. Moreover, they appeared to like the look, doubtless intent upon teasing their employer until he might relent.

It was then that he was alerted to a new e-mail. He didn't recognise the sender's name at first, Rosemarie Penis, and it took a few lines to jog his memory. Of course, she was Rosie, Amy's teacher in England, a woman with whom Matthew had enjoyed a rather thrilling dalliance during the short trip.

It seemed from the e-mail that she and boyfriend Tom were soon to embark on a three-week trek east, with a short stop-off in The Philippines on the agenda. Friends they'd arranged to stay with had let them down at the last minute and Rosie wondered if there was anywhere he could recommend that was reasonably priced.

Matthew smiled wistfully, recalling Rosie's pleasant curvature, womanly hips, large bust and bubbly demeanour. She was the perfect embodiment of the western woman, so different from the waif-like Filipinas he was surrounded by latterly. There could be some fun to be had, particularly with all the hidden cameras in the apartment. As if his love life wasn't complicated enough already!

Within seconds he'd responded saying that she and Tom were welcome to spend a few days at his place. It had ample space and he'd welcome the company. In fact, any reminder of England would be a blessing, like a living postcard. Rosie came back immediately with a line to say thanks for the offer but really they couldn't impose on him. Equally insistent, Matthew wouldn't take no for an answer. Eventually the teacher relented and arrangements were put in place for the couple's arrival in three days time.

Twenty more minutes elapsed as the twins sped around to complete their cleaning chores, both bedrooms sparkling once more and a pleasant lemony zest filling the whole apartment. The chores were followed by Mia undertaking a fortnight's worth of ironing whilst her sister prepared lunch. Matthew handed out the wages and a little more to get the outfits dry-cleaned and spotless for next time.

But now came the hard part: he had to choose just one to take on permanently, an almost impossible task. How could twins be separated? It just wasn't natural, besides which he was rather partial to seeing the two together, particularly if they put on shows like the one from earlier. It was going to cost him double, but what the hell, it wasn't as if he couldn't afford such a luxury. And two pairs of hands were better than one, particularly when they belonged to these little minxes.

He could talk to some of the well-heeled neighbours in the block who could surely use some domestic assistance. There might even be a business opportunity in it somewhere, the twins leaving overjoyed and in the mistaken belief that their new employer had acted like the perfect gentleman. Heather would get a glowing report and hopefully Matthew would get the damn good fucking he deserved that evening.

And he did. She was barely inside the door before their mouths were fused together passionately. Tongues lashed wildly as the pair reignited their passion and took it on a step. Easing down off her tiptoes, Heather grinned inanely, hypnotised by her English lover. "Gosh Matthew, you make me so hot earlier on telephone. I been thinking about you all day," she said between gasps of pleasure as her lover reached over to cup her bum cheeks and lift her back to him.

At the same time he unzipped hastily, the jeans and boxers pooling at his feet as a huge erection sprung up to trap itself in the crack of Heather's butt. Arms wrapped tight around his neck, knees up by his armpits, Heather tossed back her head and allowed her neck to be nuzzled as they stumbled together to the wall.

With purpose Matthew wrenched aside the crotch of her panties and angled his manhood, the head meeting the soft juicy crack in one easy motion. Heather gasped as she was impaled by the impressively proportioned cock for the first time. So much more fulsome and fulfilling than his fingers, it spread the moist passage wide. Anchored by the wall, as the shaft opened her up fully it stretched the boundaries of a tight little vagina.
Old 23-12-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

His hands moving inside to support her thighs, Matthew drove in with purpose till he was fully up to the balls. Her heels gripped his buttocks, their bellies and lips touched and her small breasts were crusted to his defined chest. A young woman with whom he was fast falling in love, there was little of the rough brute in evidence that had pervaded with love rival Connie, as Matthew took things slowly. Ensuring to kiss all over her lips, neck and shoulders, he administered long leisurely strokes that pulsed through her pussy like electric current. Heather closed her eyes and clung on for dear life, all her senses awash with sexual joy as Matthew invaded her body.

The self-conscious and awkward young man of just a month before and who, up to that point, had bedded one woman only, was barely recognisable. Transformed under the expert tuition of his four lovely sisters, his lustful mother, the other red hot girls in England, and not forgetting Connie, he had become a stud. An impressive collection of women, Matthew had a great deal to thank them all for, as did Heather who was now reaping the benefit in precision lovemaking.

Their lips brushed once more and she poked out her tongue for him to suck on as he maintained a pulsing, mesmerising rhythm, pushing her body against the wall with each thrust. Heather mewled as her body was taken over completely, her tiny hands tracing a line down his muscular shoulders and arms.

Stopping momentarily, Matthew moved inside to the couch with his lover in his arms. He laid her down, taking a short while to admire her nakedness as she wrapped a hand around his thick shaft, stroking gently to maintain its strength. Climbing on top, Matthew pressed the concrete stiff cock deep back inside her willing cunt, pumping repeatedly until both were breathless. An hour of intense love-making culminated in two of the most explosive orgasms either had experienced. Sex, it seemed, just got better and better for young Matthew the more he engaged in it.

The lovemaking session was followed by a nice hot soak in the tub of the freshly spruced bathroom. Heather climbed in between her lover's legs, bum in between, knees raised and feet on the outside. Matthew soaped up generously and, as she lay back and melted into his strong chest, he palmed her tiny breasts.

Feeling his cock rise once more to press her lower spine, Heather rotated to face him. Straddling her lover's manhood, the entry was accommodated by the soothing water that lapped around his thighs. They made generous love for what seemed an eternity and until the water had turned lukewarm and their bodies were pocked with goose bumps. Dried off, they headed to Matthew's bed where Heather spent the night in his arms, only disappearing at dawn to get to work.

Matthew lay in, giving Johnny a miss and reflecting upon the past few days, wondering what lie ahead. It was in his owns hands, wasn't it? Well no in actual fact. As he gazed at the ceiling, little did young Matthew realise what drama was waiting around the corner, how little influence he would have upon things and how fate would conspire to mould his future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://javhd.com/en/tourjoin?id=18858&tour_id=178

https://javhd.com/en/tourjoin?id=14073&tour_id=178
Old 24-12-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 24-12-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

In the 3 days before Rosie and Tom's arrival, Matthew kept busy spending the days with Johnny Fucks and the nights with Heather. Both had prospects of becoming long-term partnerships, especially after Heather accepted Matthew's proposal of marriage. The following day, a $2,000 ring adorned the finger of perhaps the happiest girl in Manila.

The fact that Tino rang with congratulations 5 minutes after his return from lunch told Matthew that his new fiancιe wasn't backward in coming forward when it came to broadcasting the news. No doubt the diamond encrusted band found was waved triumphantly under Connie's nose on the way. Heather had succeeded in bagging the most eligible bachelor in Manila.

From that point forward, wedding talk persisted exclusively during their time together as Heather busily planned the perfect day down to a tee. In fact, it got so much that Matthew was quite glad of the break when Heather disclosed her plan to visit relatives in Cebu City.

Alone at last, he was overjoyed at the prospect of hosting a couple of English guests, commandeering the limousine to pick them up in style from the airport. Winding down the blacked-out window, he gestured his guests over. A humble schoolteacher unused to pomp and ceremony, Rosie's big doe eyes almost popped out of her head. "Welcome to Manila," Matthew heralded.

Meeting Tom in the flesh for the first time wasn't at all what Matthew had expected: tall and skinny with light ginger hair, barely discernible eyebrows and a beaky nose. As the pair sat opposite Matthew with a bottle of Armand de Brignac chilling in between, Tom put his arm around Rosie protectively, relaxing just a little when Matthew disclosed the engagement which in turn went some way to explaining the champagne. The truth was, he was pleased to see two westerners for the first time in over a month and intended to make their stay a memorable one.

The champagne disappeared during an hour-long journey, leaving all three heady. Their excitement was exacerbated by the prospect of what lie ahead. Tino had chartered a boat for the evening to host a fancy dress party for his staff and a few special guests. They had two hours to visit the fancy dress shop and to get ready.

Back inside the apartment, as they unloaded upstairs, Matthew sat in the study, feet up on the desk and watching as the spy camera that was trained on the bathroom streamed back images in real time. A short wait, action at last came via Rosie's entrance, shedding her t-shirt and edging towards the mirror. As she bent to survey her face in close-up, an expansive bosom plunged in a lightweight lacy bra, threatening to spill out. It was some sight to behold for the horny young voyeur, rewarded with an instant hard-on.

Reaching behind her back, the sexy teacher unhooked, the pent-up pressure upon loosening causing the bra to catapult forward. It slivered down her arms and clear, a pair of large purplish areolae revealed. Those awe-inducing breasts heaved playfully as she arched and issued a seductive flick of the hair. Turning away from the camera, she twiddled the taps on the bath, activating a rush of water and rising steam that threatened to spoil the peepshow.

Stepping out of a lacy thong, a somewhat unkempt bush was revealed. "Tut tut, Rosie," she observed to herself with a smile. "We can't have THAT spoiling the bikini line."

"No we can't," answered Matthew to the screen, sporting a huge grin and settling back to enjoy.

Reaching into a paisley toiletry bag the sexy schoolmistress took out a tiny pair of scissors, snipping at the privet-like growth on her crotch. With dexterity she snapped the sure blades until a pair of lush pink pussy lips were just visible. Yet she wasn't done yet -- by far. Another rummage in the bag and a tube of gel emerged. Gathering up a healthy dollop in her fingers and fluffing it into a ball, she reached down to spread the foam generously among the tangle of clipped pubic hair. A gentle moan slipped out as fingertips came into contact with the outer lips of a plump cunt.

Delving into the bag a further time she withdrew a razor, bathing it under the hot tap until the blade warmed. Spreading her legs wide, Rosie drew the razor from bottom to top, sculpting a smooth passage up the right side. She did likewise up the left, gradually moving inward until just a thin wispy line of hair remained down the middle. With care and precision she manoeuvred the blade its length, causing the onlooking Matthew to wince. A perfect job, however, she took a moment to admire her handiwork and a perfectly smooth vagina, all pink and kissable. A further dip into the bag and she applied some soothing oil to the shaven mound before patting it.

Adding some bubble bath to the water, she splashed around with her hands and climbed into the rapidly ascending froth. Downstairs, Matthew was tempted to join her in the tub, before remembering with regret that he was an engaged man. Instead, he continued to watch intently as she eased down gingerly into the boiling water and teased her fulsome breasts with the soap, working up a healthy lather. Lying back to submerge, shoulders disappearing, she sighed as the hot swirl conferred upon her a rosy glow. Wringing out a sponge over her tits, rivulets of water cut trails through the foam to reveal the delicious oversized orbs once more.

Following a thorough all-over scrub with the sponge, she lifted her legs out of the water and placed her heels on either side of the bath. Regrettably for Matthew, the gorgeous pussy remained tantalisingly below the camera's range. It was, however, pretty obvious from the contorted look on her face exactly what Rosie was up to: she was up to her knuckles in freshly shaven snatch. Occasionally she'd elevate from the buttocks, giving awesome glimpses of her finger fucking frenzy. Her face was masked in lust. 

Having worked herself up into a frenzy, she came with a loud gasp, receding into the froth momentarily to come down off the orgasmic high before climbing guiltily to her feet and into a fluffy towel that had been warming on the hot rail. Matthew's eyes never left her body as she dried. Satisfied, she headed to the bedroom to join her slumbering lover. At the press of a button, the screen on the pc changed over, Matthew with her all the way down the landing and in through the door, upon which he switched over to a third camera. The place was as secure as a bank vault.

Shedding the towel to stand naked before the mirror, Rosie looked utterly comfortable with her voluptuous nakedness. Squeezing water from the ends of her hair into an upturned palm, she flicked it at her drowsy lover. He came too with a start. Before he could offer a word of protest, she thrust her lips to his, muffling any discord. But teasingly she pulled back, offering a coquettish smile, bouncy tits wobbling in his face. Tom rocked up onto his backside, trying to trap one of the prominent nipples in his lips. "Naughty, naughty," Rosie chastised before ambling back to the mirror and going about her tousled hair with a dryer as Tom glanced slyly at the reflection.

"Me, naughty? Look what you've done to me," he mock-protested.

Matthew's eyes moved momentarily from Rosie's shapely body to Tom's. Lounging in a pair of white briefs on the bed, a tent had erupted at the front. "I hope you're going to do something about THIS, young lady," Tom chimed.

"Oh, and if I don't?" Rosie purred, pirouetting to face him once more.

"Then I'll have to punish you," Tom replied, climbing to his knees on the bed.

"Ooh," Rosie cooed. "And how will you do that?"

Tom rubbed his chin. "I'll spank you so hard that Matthew will hear."

Downstairs in the study, Matthew sighed long and hard. He hadn't been too sure of Tom at first but was gradually warming to a man after his own heart. How Matthew could spank Rosie's bottie right now -- if, of course, he didn't happen to be engaged.

He watched as Rosie shuffled forward on her knees to stand head high to Tom's crotch, reaching over to ease the briefs down over the bulge. Tom's cock sprung up, sprouting from a mesh of ginger pubes and nudging her cheek. Flicking a stray strand of hair behind an ear, Rosie let the bloated tip come to rest upon her lips, dispensing a hot kiss that caused Tom to groan wistfully. Tongue extending, she gave the underside of the purple head a good licking before it disappeared into a cavernous mouth that was surely designed with the sole purpose of giving blowjobs.

As she slid her lips up and down the hard shaft with relish, Tom reached down to give her tits a good firm squeeze. As Rosie moaned at the attention, her lover's cock slipped out. It was dripping with saliva. "Fuck my face, Tom," she hissed. "Give it to me hard."

Grinning and taking a firm grip of the semi-damp hair, Tom didn't need asking twice. Angling, he shoved his cock back in deep before beginning a rhythmic pounding motion. Rosie groaned in a muffled manner as her face was abused. So hot was the thought of doing it in Matthew's guest bedroom (and not for one moment realising they were closer to their host than it was possible to imagine) soon Tom was brought to the verge of orgasm.

Matthew didn't need to see the evidence itself to know that Tom had cum, for his face contorted almost painfully. At the same time, Rosie tipped back her head and gurgled down the load. Having swallowed every droop, she told him to run along to the bathroom as time was getting on. At that point, Matthew turned off the cam before he was tempted to do something he might regret. This was no way for an engaged man to act.

And he had to get ready too. A fancy dress party, the theme of the night was characters from the movies. Matthew -- naturally -- would be going as James Bond, Rosie as Barbarella and Tom as Spiderman.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1