The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Old 14-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 14-05-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

pak gatal for some dugem lol

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 15-05-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
pak gatal for some dugem lol
Pak maybe 63 tapi tetap DUGEM bRuR
Old 15-05-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 15
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

dugem dugem dugem dugem dugem

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 15-05-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster

How come your signature states - need for divine cock

Kamu cowo , cewe sih
Old 15-05-2012, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak maybe 63 tapi tetap DUGEM bRuR
Sial la.. next time you go must call me..
I want to try partying with pak and see how pak goyang heboh...

hajarr bozzz - don't know what it means though lol

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 15-05-2012, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

dugem nice dance !
Old 15-05-2012, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 13
ChiongBalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Bro,

Read the following for my views to your query:

http://theroguecheongster.wordpress....ging-in-batam/

Just my 2 rupiah worth. It's been serving me well, although might not best the best for you.

It's written fully on an iPhone, so please excuse me for any typo errors.

Cheers...
Invaluable information here tom and i must say, well written and explained. Commendable feat overall. I do have 1 final question however. I understand about telekomsel's special code but if I were to call to indon from sg what's the most value for money way to go about doing it? Calling card? Tried googling but didn't yield much..
Old 15-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

batam i come this saturday. going to beach... relax mine mind.

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 15-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 15
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Damn the cewek really like dugem with dangdut, there is a button 'music' at hotel lai lai room. She turned it on wth spoilt my didi's mood . damn lmao

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 15-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai
Invaluable information here tom and i must say, well written and explained. Commendable feat overall. I do have 1 final question however. I understand about telekomsel's special code but if I were to call to indon from sg what's the most value for money way to go about doing it? Calling card? Tried googling but didn't yield much..
Starhub Calling Card. Not the prepaid sim card. It's a calling card similar to Chat Chat where you dial an access number, input some code, then input the countrycode+areacode+phone-number and wait to be connected. Voice quality is acceptable. That's what I used. There might be other better value ones but this is what I use. FYI.

But my ex will still ask me to put down my phone and she call me using 01017 cause it's much more cheaper and this is even after I explained I'm using calling card. Even showed her the card when I'm in batam but she still insist on her calling me. Hence, my starhub card only use a couple of minute and expire roi. Wasted.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 15-05-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
That place is nice but better if got bring cewk.
Go nagoya tabo cewk first lah
Can also tabo makan bring there, food there is ex.
Nite have dinner at the restoran is nice.
Remember to bring a shorts for swimming,
have a nice swimming pool there.
Old 15-05-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
coventrycity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
Me and and some friends also going... Haga
Old 15-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks for the dugem videos...i think time ah pek paid a visit to these discos..hope to hook up some syt and boogie only...but ah pek won`t give them money to buy drugs...they will just disappear to shake head with their friends.....haha!!! ah pek`d ever given them sleeping pills....those were the days......hehe!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread