The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-06-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Looks like the quality of fake FR writers and promoters is at an all time low
one start the front engines, the other start the back end engines.
you know, i know
Old 04-06-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xue-massage/

Looks indeed 26. But pictures have to discount 10 percent a bit. Love her c ups. Small nipples. Bbbj is awesome. She will use her tongue to twirl around your cock and does not use teeth. Fake love making is good while seeing her c ups boobs bounce up and down.

She indeed good at jg. Will recommend ppl who like it to go to her. Just one concern about her. She does not have gfe. Try to chat her up a few times but she give me one word answer. She more serious is providing good service.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 977 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Well at least you had fun. So who next?
Back to the regular ML first to maintain relationship... perhaps next week I dont mind to commando.

TMT
Old 04-06-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison7788 View Post
Haven't try her before, just wanna try my luck after some bro share that she allow to feast her boobs.
Other angpai like Zhu zhu and Angel are hard to book.
Before she delist she already stop taking in new customer.
I tried many times never get a reply.
Move on ba.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post

Looks indeed 26. But pictures have to discount 10 percent a bit. Love her c ups. Small nipples. Bbbj is awesome. She will use her tongue to twirl around your cock and does not use teeth. Fake love making is good while seeing her c ups boobs bounce up and down.

She indeed good at jg. Will recommend ppl who like it to go to her. Just one concern about her. She does not have gfe. Try to chat her up a few times but she give me one word answer. She more serious is providing good service.
isn't that good?
sometimes if the gal gets too chatty....they start to slack n lose concentration.
Old 04-06-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenne79 View Post
Before she delist she already stop taking in new customer.
I tried many times never get a reply.
Move on ba.
her rate is 120 right
Old 05-06-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Sounds good bro, can PM me if it's not S****A spa?

Thx much. 🙏
Haha don't need to PM you then.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
silence123 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Does angel provide bbbj?
Old 05-06-2019, 02:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
silence123 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Does angel provide bbbj?
Old 05-06-2019, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post

how good is her jg? is she ex ye fang student?
no kc then u safe
Old 05-06-2019, 05:58 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I should know better that if the photo looks too heavily edited, something is off.
Failed photoshopped skill by okt! Haha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-06-2019, 06:01 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
no kc then u safe
MLs who are good at jg doesn't need to provide bbbj.

Those who post with good jg and bbbj or even cim.. seems too unbelievable.

Got combo until much service... then I will confirm RTM many times FR sure...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-06-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
no kc then u safe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
MLs who are good at jg doesn't need to provide bbbj.

Those who post with good jg and bbbj or even cim.. seems too unbelievable.

Got combo until much service... then I will confirm RTM many times FR sure...
Xia Xue is a trained masseuse. Her back-stepping is awesome if you enjoy hard massage.

She is not one of YF's students. Hers is Thai juagen, which is a different school from YF's.

Because the current market is dominated by MLs providing bbbj/cim, MLs like her and Mango find it hard to draw customers. While Mango refuses to succumb to market trends, Xia Xue does, and hence adds bbbj/cim into her list of services. Not sure how's her bbbj standard though because I visit her for tool maintenance while she's still around because there aren't many pleasant looking MLs who provide good massage and genuine juagen while fully nude. Most MLs who provide authentic juagen are aunties whom you'd rather they keep their clothes on, lol...
Old 05-06-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Xia Xue is a trained masseuse. Her back-stepping is awesome if you enjoy hard massage.

She is not one of YF's students. Hers is Thai juagen, which is a different school from YF's.

Because the current market is dominated by MLs providing bbbj/cim, MLs like her and Mango find it hard to draw customers. While Mango refuses to succumb to market trends, Xia Xue does, and hence adds bbbj/cim into her list of services. Not sure how's her bbbj standard though because I visit her for tool maintenance while she's still around because there aren't many pleasant looking MLs who provide good massage and genuine juagen while fully nude. Most MLs who provide authentic juagen are aunties whom you'd rather they keep their clothes on, lol...
her ad state semi nude leh....

anyway interesting.....on my hit list.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2326 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Haha don't need to PM you then.
Arr i see. Ok bro 😊👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1