The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-02-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
FR for Julie under Sexhouse69
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...2#post18345192

Bros who like slim fair high GFE 6-pack + V-line shaved FL that allows CIM french painting fingering with nipples that would become pointy when aroused for $140, Julie is the one! Just try not to tio KC lol!
Bros who'd prefer big boobs voluptuous meaty ass milf, please look elsewhere.

Location: Central cozy spacious apartment room with shared bathroom, facility is quite complete.
Okt: Prompt in reply, punctual and clear in instructions.

Face: Resembles the gif the most, fair like Chinese, eyes are not big, but eye shape is good. Nose are not sharp like Korean plastic stars, but overall still looks good.
Body: BMI 18, very slim as shown in the photo I shared above, the advertised height is quite accurate, a butterfly tattoo at lower back, a belly piercing. The best part is her 6-pack ab lines and V-shape CB line down there. No stretched mark.
Boobs: Natural small A, nipples became pointy when tuned.
BBBJ: Strong suction and she did try to go deep despite her mouth not being deep enough. 69 was good.
Painting: Shaved, sweet, responsive.
Fingering: Yes, she allowed gentle fingering.
French: Lots of tongue action like gf.
FJ: Quite tight, could feel her contraction. KY was still needed despite all the juice generated during foreplay. Managed to carry pound her thanks to her light weight.
CIM: Obediently kept her mouth open to receive my 3 week loads, not the suck dry type though.
English: Basic. Enough for minimal communication.
GFE: Gao gao! With the french, painting, chit chat through Google Translate, and joking around, bros seriously BEWARE OF HER KC!
Handed her the well deserved tips and left very sextified.
Holy shit that body is incredible!!
Old 18-02-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
Holy shit that body is incredible!!
Yes nice! Waiting for pm.
Old 18-02-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Pm me if you have more pic. Thanks.
Rarely have girls figure when you see them, you feel weak. lol.. that abs though...
Old 18-02-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctan100 View Post
Rarely have girls figure when you see them, you feel weak. lol.. that abs though...
Sometimes see all..a bit turn off..
Sexily dressed is better
Old 18-02-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Have to see if bro pm me or not mah~ then can chong. Lol
I bonked ILT-c002 her figure is like that also but no ads and natural C cup.
So I am waiting for more info. Otherwise, kiv or drop one side for better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien6969 View Post
Sometimes see all..a bit turn off..
Sexily dressed is better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctan100 View Post
Old 18-02-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Smallfox is Cool - loads of Potential

Coco from EM,

Tried her last week. Short FR for her, due to she is the best one of i bonked after CNY.

Look: what u see from GIF, what u get.
Boob: Enhanced
BJ: soft and slowly, no DT. From ass to head.
FJ: speak French. soft moan, keep saying “fuck,,,, yes”.
Old 18-02-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

It’s hard to choose the best of bonk for the past couple of years but today got the worst of bonk in terms of service level
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=718126
The gal is Joza from lovers fortress
OKT is fast responding and accommodating, had some good experience with the stable before so when thinking to relax today, messaged bro and confirmed a morning slot with Joza.
Room is big and fully furnitures. All equipment and atmosphere are quite up to standard, except the gal, basically no service at all! No any French, No BJ, no CIM, nothing allowed though indicated in the thread, everything you will need DIY, DIY shower, DIY cap on, DIY finish and DIY clean!
After you finish, you will be left alone on the bed still with the cap on and she will run to shower herself and sit outside to play the phone until you DIY every clean up yourself and leave the room she will just say good bye even don’t care to open the door for you.
Maybe it’s only me not handsome enough to attract the lady. Any bro would try your luck please come back and let us know whether it’s gal’s problem or just mine.

Last edited by Samto; 18-02-2019 at 08:01 PM.
Old 18-02-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Tzhtzh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl:best
Best is the most cheerful girl and would try to please you throughout the whole svc. Firstly enter,greeted by best in her sexy dress and her bright smile,after hugging and chat abit Go to shower 1st. Shower is not SOP,gives bbj in shower and will tease u time to time. Other svc I will just rate it cause I am lazy to write long story😅
Looks:7/10(slightly different because of make up)
Boobs:b cup(not for boobs lovers,she say got plan to make it bigger haha)
Bbj:8/10 nice licking and will lick balls also
Catbath:7/10
FJ:8/10(very nice moaning,look u u the eyes with Slutty look)
Massage:5/10 (light little massage,probably tired alrdy)
Gfe:10/10(for me I feel she is like a very good "girl" friend,can talk,can tease,can play)
AR:NIL
Thanks bro sk for the great svc.
Old 18-02-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Last night ordered Julia from Thaicandy at 10pm.

Asked if Julia has FR, he say go great bonk see. I say don't have, then he reply "that means dont have". smlj...

Arrived at Hotel and then no reply from OKT since then.
Fucking cb wasted my time travelling down and $4 parking.

All chiongster please beware of this OKT...stupidity at its best.
Somemore this OKT managing Dragoncave stable also.

If your hands can only handle one stable then accept your shortcoming..knn still want to handle 2 stable with your short dick.

If this review is going to be deleted, i will keep adding in. Anyone want to see picture of conversation, please PM me privately.

Last edited by jackjack2; 18-02-2019 at 05:06 PM.
Old 18-02-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just realized there are now 3 FL by the name Ice...

Going for SS Ice tomorrow to try her commando service... yeah!
Old 18-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Bro thanks for sharing.
Don’t mind edit your post and remove the location?
Usually chiongster don’t expose location so that future or new stable can recycle our playground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack2 View Post
Last night ordered Julia from Thaicandy at 10pm.

Asked if Julia has FR, he say go great bonk see. I say don't have, then he reply "that means dont have". smlj...

Arrived at Hotel and then no reply from OKT since then.
Fucking cb wasted my time travelling down and $4 parking.

All chiongster please beware of this OKT...stupidity at its best.
Somemore this OKT managing Dragoncave stable also.

If your hands can only handle one stable then accept your shortcoming..knn still want to handle 2 stable with your short dick.

If this review is going to be deleted, i will keep adding in. Anyone want to see picture of conversation, please PM me privately.
Old 18-02-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 14
vrindh is one of the Best!vrindh is one of the Best!vrindh is one of the Best!

Bros,
Any FR on Kikie from Devil House ? Interested to try. Hoping if there are any bros here who could share their exp.
Old 18-02-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Bro thanks for sharing.
Don’t mind edit your post and remove the location?
Usually chiongster don’t expose location so that future or new stable can recycle our playground.
If only stable know how to recycle and manage their clients well. Location removed.
Old 18-02-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Thanks bro.

I tio zapped after post a budget FL in here. Never think that I still can come and let you zap until no point. Pui~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack2 View Post
If only stable know how to recycle and manage their clients well. Location removed.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 18-02-2019 at 05:47 PM.
Old 18-02-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
It’s hard to choose the best of bonk for the past
Maybe it’s only me not handsome enough to attract the lady. Any bro would try your luck please come back and let us know whether it’s gal’s problem or just mine.
Wah bro, with such encounter....I doubt any sensible player/s will dare to try

Last edited by ZanShen; 18-02-2019 at 08:02 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1