The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
Dun get your hopes up too high. What used to be 500p-700p on blow row at Santos St and Raymond St are now 1200p-1500p now. You think DIA girls are stupid to price themselves below the cheapest fucks in AC?

Times have changed especially in AC.... it is big difference even short term period of 3 months. If your last trip there was more than 3 months ago..... please bring more funds as what you paid 3 months ago will be cost more now.
Even the aircon airport jeepney which used to cost 50p from Airport to Main Gate / Dau has increase to 100p now.

And I have also heard the latest "Get out of Jail" pass is now 100,000p ..... up from 50,000p just last month. So make sure you stay on the side of the law and not get into any troubles or scam..... especially underage DIA girls
Thks bro, no worries! I'll see how it goes..cheers!
Old 13-01-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Actually I had wanted to post more of my experiences of my lastest December trip but I received some PMs from local Singkies asking me not to write negative reports on AC after my few posts appeared. They claimed they have business interests there and not making any money and may have to sell backside.

So this shall be my last post on AC.
Lol
此地无银三百两
Old 13-01-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

I wrote before the increase price at ac a nick by the name of ninja_assassin PM me not to write the increase price he can arrange a meetup for me and the owner
Old 13-01-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I wrote before the increase price at ac a nick by the name of ninja_assassin PM me not to write the increase price he can arrange a meetup for me and the owner
just post freely and write what you think is correct...enough of fake forums here...thanks for the post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-01-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
BigAllan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Situation in AC become this bad huh?
That probably explains why I have been receiving offers from some business owners there to invest / buy over their businesses....lol

Quite a few of these business owners were regular cheongsters who decided to put their money into AC some years ago..... they should have sold out when the going was good....... good times dun last forever
The signs were already there few years ago...... good thing that I bailed out long long time ago. I really pity those weekend visitors who got suckered into buying a piece of AC.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
The RSAF flying school was located at Clark AB at that time.
Time really flies..... close one eye more than 30+ years oredi passed by.
I have alot of friends from Tengah air base too. Those were the days when Stuart was the B.C.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually I had wanted to post more of my experiences of my lastest December trip but I received some PMs from local Singkies asking me not to write negative reports on AC after my few posts appeared. They claimed they have business interests there and not making any money and may have to sell backside.

So this shall be my last post on AC.
seriously who invest in girl bar and expect good times to last forever ?
Old 14-01-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
My 1st trip there was in 1979
Those times were the real wild wild west cowboy town in AC.
The RSAF flying school was located at Clark AB at that time.
Time really flies..... close one eye more than 30+ years oredi passed by.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I have alot of friends from Tengah air base too. Those were the days when Stuart was the B.C.
LOL

Got this during my 1st visit on 1980 .
Old 14-01-2018, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
LOL

Got this during my 1st visit on 1980 .
[img]http://img4.u.....m/fileuploads/22052/22052344e549f1bb9c185536f13f411e8.......]
Clark air base was a fantastic place until the volcanic eruption. However i did not go clark, regret not going in d past when asked to go.
Old 14-01-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Clark air base was a fantastic place until the volcanic eruption. However i did not go clark, regret not going in d past when asked to go.
CAB and Subic "dieded" when the Americans left. More than 200,000 filipinoes who depended on the Americans suddenly lost their livelihood. For the Pampagayans it was a double whammy with the Pinatubo eruption.
Old 14-01-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
I remember my first weekend bookout.
Along the lane lead to Century hotel.
3 of us picks up 3 "FOD".
Brought them to Phase 4 Disco. During disco, I asked my girl to be my guild next day. She agreed, and even suggest that she'll start "guilding" me that night.
After disco, my 2 kakis left. My girl brough me to Shanghai for lumpia, and after that Motel.
Yes I didn't spell wrong. It's a Motel.
Each unit have a garage with shutter and upstairs is a room with mirrors all over 4 walls and even on ceiling.
TV hv Betamax video pipped in.
Next morning we toured Angeles City.
Took local breakfast at AC market.
Visited the church and
Shop at ShoeMart departmental stores.
Bought her a pair of shoe.

A week later, tried looking for her in vein.
(Note. ShoeMart initially selling shoes only.
SM actually stand for ShoeMart,
The SM Malls all over Philippines was the expansion)
Old 15-01-2018, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Lol..... did I send you an PM? I checked my PM records and none was sent to you. But I manage to locate a PM that was sent 4 years ago on 10th Feb 2014 to the nick hayhay1..... and that PM was about posting fake news on AC. I dunno what price increase are you talking about?

Why not you post out the PM that you claimed I send to you?
Old 15-01-2018, 06:46 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Lol..... did I send you an PM? I checked my PM records and none was sent to you. But I manage to locate a PM that was sent 4 years ago on 10th Feb 2014 to the nick hayhay1..... and that PM was about posting fake news on AC. I dunno what price increase are you talking about?

Why not you post out the PM that you claimed I send to you?
Oh so you send to my hayhay1 lah, so u did send
Old 15-01-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to AC last year, and IMO girl quality here is quite poor, even though tons of selections, quality is bad. Most girls are 4 or 5 out of 10 and most CMI. Pinoys have probably the worst diet in all of Asia (mostly meat n carbs and processed Jollibee shit, not much fresh fruit and veggies) and their bodies show it. Most girls have flat and flabby ass, small tits, or fat and pudgy with muffin top belly rolls or fat in the wrong places. I stayed 4 nights and despite visiting over 20 Agogo and seeing 100's of ladies, never BF one single girl n only hookup with one girl i found on facebook. If its true the prices have gone up since then (from 3000p to 3500p) even less incentive to go.

Many girls short and body shape like bowling pin. Other girls very plain looking, not sexy or model quality. At best some girls maybe a 6-7/10, but very few at that. All the hot looking girls goto the bigger cities like Manila or Cebu, and make more money instead of working slave hours and wages in AC.

Below is a youtube Video showing what i am saying. It is quite representative of the girls in AC agogo, so i suggest you view it before making a trip there to see if you would like the girls there:
Old 15-01-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Exchange rate 38php think can get 37.7 at zenny

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1