The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
that day i ask agent leh, like what u say, after 50 yrs, can renew, but by thn i long gone leow. hahaha...but according to her, if foreigner sell or trf to local, it become freehold title. but local cannot sell back to foreigner. Can you confirm this ? vietnamese property market abit confusing.
many agents dun know much and blur like sotong...anyway we consulted lawyers and found out quite a bit...we was talking about will and inheritance...

my previous answer stands...only if 30% cap limit not over...what you asking will not happen to us...we are investors and only keen to buy new and sell first hand...

"foreigner can sell to locals and then can sell back to foreigner but only balance lease...ie, foreigner own 2 yrs and locals own 5 yrs so balance 43 ys lease..."

agreed that property in vietnam still confusing and best to go thru proper channels and received all written receipts/agreements...but definitely will improve with changes...

reason why we bought units that were cheap and anything happened heart not so painful...ultimately we still have condo which is brick and mortar...now we just hold and wait for the price to run...

Quote:
i was looking at eco green, on the west of those blocks, will hv some good view towards downtown D1. but kana evening sunset. will be hot.
not too worrried about west sun...nowadays developer doing double glazed for west sun units...and can do those blackened curtains...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 07-02-2019 at 10:53 AM.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
many agents dun know much and blur like sotong...anyway we consulted lawyers and found out quite a bit...we was talking about will and inheritance...

my previous answer stands...only if 30% cap limit not over...what you asking will not happen to us...we are investors and only keen to buy new and sell first hand...

"foreigner can sell to locals and then can sell back to foreigner but only balance lease...ie, foreigner own 2 yrs and locals own 5 yrs so balance 43 ys lease..."

agreed that property in vietnam still confusing and best to go thru proper channels and received all written receipts/agreements...but definitely will improve with changes...

reason why we bought units that were cheap and anything happened heart not so painful...ultimately we still have condo which is brick and mortar...now we just hold and wait for the price to run...

not too worrried about west sun...nowadays developer doing double glazed for west sun units...and can do those blackened curtains...
U r right . . . they advert solar control sys.

thanks bro for the information. sometimes just need info from bros. Got any investment kangtao, pls advise. haha... i popping in hcm next week, can go look see.

just flip thru my 2017 issued passport . . haha, 24 times in the last 18 months, but still dunno shit abt chiong place or their local thingy . .hahaha

Last edited by langpalang; 08-02-2019 at 12:01 AM.
Old 08-02-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

thanks bro for the information. sometimes just need info from bros. Got any investment kangtao, pls advise. haha... i popping in hcm next week, can go look see.
not sure what was your intention...if you buy to live in then choose where you want to stay and affordability...

if want to flip then choose brand new projects with lower prices and hope to get a good profits...

can start looking at this batdongsan websites...on recent transacted prices...

https://batdongsan.com.vn/nha-dat-ban-tp-hcm

Old 08-02-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Looked more like those gravure JAV leh the first pic......
u aso notice ya...i think it's video edit more than JAV.

meanin is mix jav & ao dai ger together...lol,nice done...!

Quote:
Second pic really literally "KNN"
tink straight or tink crooked is up 2 any person's mind lor....lol

young uncle wish everyone happy new year ya!!

Old 09-02-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not sure what was your intention...if you buy to live in then choose where you want to stay and affordability...

if want to flip then choose brand new projects with lower prices and hope to get a good profits...

can start looking at this batdongsan websites...on recent transacted prices...

https://batdongsan.com.vn/nha-dat-ban-tp-hcm
thanks bro. good website.. will look

usually, i go hcm i stay in hotel, many hotel stay before alr. reverie also try before. my vn frd say "6 Star", so go try loh. the room deco n finish really impressive. haha

last year, rented a $800 apt in d7.

Now thinking of buying a unit for investment or stay also can.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Foreign airline priority to hv bridge. Haha

Actually not too bad lah. I like hcm airport. Small, Easy n smooth flow. If u hv apec or sky priority even easier. Easy easy out in less thn 10mins

They have a different set of airport handling charges and naturally the aero bridges are more expensive as compared to buses, which is actually quite ironic given that using buses in reality incurs more real costs as compared to those aero bridges

Yup I already had APEC card for quite some time liao as I travel to all those asian cuntries extremely often so this card is really a boon, secondly they dont ask me irritating questions like come for what purpose and where is my return ticket

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-02-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
They have a different set of airport handling charges and naturally the aero bridges are more expensive as compared to buses, which is actually quite ironic given that using buses in reality incurs more real costs as compared to those aero bridges

Yup I already had APEC card for quite some time liao as I travel to all those asian cuntries extremely often so this card is really a boon, secondly they dont ask me irritating questions like come for what purpose and where is my return ticket

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Haha...i no apec leh. Need apply leow. Haha

Flying to hcm wed on jetstar ( only scoot n jetstar fly early morning). Transit, out on vietjet. First time fly vj. Still got bikini girls ?? Haha
Old 12-02-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha...i no apec leh. Need apply leow. Haha

Flying to hcm wed on jetstar ( only scoot n jetstar fly early morning). Transit, out on vietjet. First time fly vj. Still got bikini girls ?? Haha

Now they are more stringent liao and needs 3 months to get approval

Seriously tho that Vietjet bikini thingy is more of a promotional launch thing, if everyday event I will book their flights regardless of their timings liao.... no need to even bring any tablets for passing time liao cos eyes too busy

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-02-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seriously tho that Vietjet bikini thingy is more of a promotional launch thing, if everyday event I will book their flights regardless of their timings liao.... no need to even bring any tablets for passing time liao cos eyes too busy

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
wonder how you can comment so much when you dun take vietjet...also you dislike milf...

vietjet still uses the bus instead of aero bridge at TSN...so you surely will not take their flight...

Old 13-02-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
wonder how you can comment so much when you dun take vietjet...also you dislike milf...

vietjet still uses the bus instead of aero bridge at TSN...so you surely will not take their flight...

This is wat is called "tok cok"........... cannot disappoint our fellow SBF forumners if there are no "cok tok" in a TCSS thread tio bo???

Nowadays all the SBF tok cokkers in here already almost extinct liao so gotta encourage upcoming new wave so that next time when we really retire from SBF then somebody can take over the baton liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 13-02-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
This is wat is called "tok cok"........... cannot disappoint our fellow SBF forumners if there are no "cok tok" in a TCSS thread tio bo???:......^_^
Is there any bus from Tan Son Ngat airport to Phnom penh cambodia. Actually i wish to go bavet but i will take the bus and drop off at bavet.
Old 13-02-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Is there any bus from Tan Son Ngat airport to Phnom penh cambodia. Actually i wish to go bavet but i will take the bus and drop off at bavet.
No... you need take bus to PNL and take public bus from PNL to cross border to moc bai and then bavet...

Old 13-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is wat is called "tok cok"........... cannot disappoint our fellow SBF forumners if there are no "cok tok" in a TCSS thread tio bo???

Nowadays all the SBF tok cokkers in here already almost extinct liao so gotta encourage upcoming new wave so that next time when we really retire from SBF then somebody can take over the baton liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Landed almost hrs ago. Jetstar. Got aero Bridge. Haha

Now waiting for vj. Gate 10-14. Ground floor. Confirm take bus.

Gv u bridge report. Haha
Old 13-02-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
No... you need take bus to PNL and take public bus from PNL to cross border to moc bai and then bavet...
Ok thanks. Next week 21st feb, i fly off to HCM, stay a night then ptoceed to bavet. Although ive been to HCM about 3 times, im not familiar with hcm as i just stop by.

The first time i went hcm was about 8 to 10yrs ago. I went with a friend and we stayed in a budget hotel at the corner of Pham Ngu Lao. Those days, PNL was not so busy as it is today and theres alot of angmos and pubs around. At night, even close to midnight, i still remember i would just walk around aimlessly and those motorcycle taxis would stop n ask me if i want ladies. Eventually i did book a lady for ST, i followed her to an old shophouse to fuck. Of course we did book a local tour from SinCafe to tour cuci tunnel, the cathedral, took a river ride. Weather hot but ok.
Old 14-02-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post

I seldom take buses there as I prefer comfort over the minor savings especially if I am lugging a big bag around, the locals like to squeeze until very near and even sit on the handlebars in front of your seat so their backsides are practically at your face I dun mind if it is a SYT but thats always seldom the case......

On my last trip to for this route to Bavet en-route to PP was by booking those shared limousine/car services from the airpork and it was only abt 200k vnd per pax to the border, they also have up to PP but I wanted to stay at Bavet for 1 nite to explore around so I did not ask on their prices.

You a gambler? Cos that place like a barren land only the casinos around and dun even have a proper village or town to roam around, I still prefer HCM city or PP anytime

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1