The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cap78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Heart matters I just had to get it out.

Met with an Fl during one of my escapes, was just an casual chat, knew she was new in town.

And asked her for her wechat, got her number. we started chatting a little, and over the night probably when i am asleep, she will txt me just to disturb me, or probably share thoughts.

I did ask to meetup next time with her, she said no, due to her face not nice, and other issues, and such e.t.c

she never allowed me to ask how is her work, but did asked me for my casual photo, and also kept all things like a pack of condoms which i bought in case she don't have and she kept the extra, she would tell me she will off the phone when she is asleep and will return msg when she awakes e.t.c

and when we met for the second time, we spend a total of X hours, and unable to get enough of each other. she would tell me to bring her spots in sg, and the session was intensively exciting with her telling me where she like me to touch her and many positions, i would not want to reveal details.

But then after the session, she told me she cannot go due to work.
and there are many times she said to look for her at night which i could not, thus she accommodated me by lunch time, by now you guys would have think i spent alot, but sorry to say no, i never did spent that much on her only 2 times, and even on second tme she did not even ask for the money until i told her i put on her table.

for the second session , even we exceeded the timing and her friend was telling her that i should pay extra, which i agreed, but she said as long as we are happy, it's ok.

when we are alone, there are many things we shared about, but when we came out, she will shut herself from me by saying due to her work probably after her period then we will meetup and go out.

But then as she has set her time for me, which i have confirm by using another hp to msg her, which she replied she has no slots.
I told her straight i liked her alot, but she said she should not see me so often cause she has something for me.

Not that i wish to pursue her or what, just that i had to get it out of my mind and somehow to speak.
Old 16-01-2016, 06:38 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heart matters I just had to get it out.

Infectuation isn't a bad thing. Just like money isn't a bad thing. But is good to think beforehand who are you infatuated with and can she harm you.
Old 17-01-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

just enjoy while she still around but dum ask for too much bro

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 17-01-2016, 01:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap78 View Post
Not that i wish to pursue her or what, just that i had to get it out of my mind and somehow to speak.
Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-01-2016, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hellwolf1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap78 View Post

But then as she has set her time for me, which i have confirm by using another hp to msg her, which she replied she has no slots.
I told her straight i liked her alot, but she said she should not see me so often cause she has something for me.

Bro,

Its definitely called infatuation and please note what I have bold by doing that it shows you are abit possessive. Because you want to make sure she is doing it for you.

At this point in time, I know whatever we say to you. You are not going to listen because I have been through that. For you, I just hope dont fall in it too deeply, you must understand eventually she will be back to her home country by then the friendship/relationship would still end....

Logically, I would advise dont rtf and cancel the contact at once

Emotionally, Just enjoy the moment but I really hope you dont fall in too deep.

Regards,
Once a guy like you
Old 17-01-2016, 08:25 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

@hellwolf1, thats so sweet for contributing to the care and share big family of sbf brotherhood.
Old 17-01-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

you are infatuated with her after your first session....

please read the two sticky threads on top of this forum
Old 20-01-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Remember to take videos before u dump her !

Old 20-01-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Remember to take videos before u dump her !

And share the link with bros here
Old 21-01-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Somehow along the way i got abit confuse while reading...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1