The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2009, 05:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all
Is it safe to cum inside with condom?

hey guys,

so far in my life i have always been ejaculating outside or raw and ejaculate outside.. and there's a few times when i cum inside with a condom, but there was once when it broke. and i am kinda scared ever since. so i am just wondering if is it safe to cum inside with condom..

thanks
Old 18-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 0
WahLan is a splendid one to beholdWahLan is a splendid one to beholdWahLan is a splendid one to beholdWahLan is a splendid one to beholdWahLan is a splendid one to beholdWahLan is a splendid one to beholdWahLan is a splendid one to beholdWahLan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is it safe to cum inside with condom?

yes it is.
Old 18-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Its bloody dangerous. The reason why your condom broke the last time was because there is a compound on the condom that caused certain chemical reactions when it comes into contact with semen with a special DNA type. I guess you belong to that group with that very special DNA. After a few more exposure to the chemical on the condom, your dick will turn green and fall off. So stop having sex and start wanking off instead.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 18-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mr Jaded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

school holidays are here again...
Old 18-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jameskty2000 is Cool - loads of Potential

hey hey small boy... ah peh tell u...

why u so scare... since u say u have raw already..

u like to TCSS.. huh..

scare go check up loh...doctor will tell u...
Old 18-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
lawrencecooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, you refer "Safe" as in

1) Against STDs?

2) Against Pregnancy?

If u f**k with condoms, then u are pretty safe against Pregnancy, well at least 97% for average brands.

Withdrawal is definately not safe against pregnancy because even when u are thrusting in & out before ejaculation, there are semen (which contains sperm OF COS) already at the cock head and probably left inside your gf before u shoot out everything. So even if u shoot everything on her breasts, face or tummy, there's already some soldiers (commandos leh don play play) already inside her. Where got safe?

Worse, sometimes when in heat and both u cum together, u will not get out in time! Haa. Happened to me and my ex before. She didnt really like to use condoms so we sometimes do it raw and she gets the hormone control sticker from GP to control pregnancy.

Once we were doing the deed at her mum's condo after a few drinks and we were really horny that night and after a few positions, i want to cum so just went on our fav position and up the turbo and thrust hard... Like a min later i know gonna cum soon so i FULL SPEED ahead. Think she knows that mean i about to cum and she immediately want control, she throw me down and sit on me and ride all the way... I told her i about to cum but she was in that "Pre-Orgasmic" mode and couldn't give a fuck abt everything and just slap my hand away... so i just cum inside, shiok lah but Sigh.. 2 weeks later then come worry everyday lor. Heng nothing lah.

Morale of story, USE 003!
Old 18-12-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
hey guys,

so far in my life i have always been ejaculating outside or raw and ejaculate outside.. and there's a few times when i cum inside with a condom, but there was once when it broke. and i am kinda scared ever since. so i am just wondering if is it safe to cum inside with condom..

thanks
Of course it's NOT safe to cum inside condom.

I mean, if you know that it's safe, you wouldn't come here to KPKB, correct?

Trust me, all humans come with a danger trigger in their brains that would make you feel uneasy when you did something wrong. It's called SURVIVAL INSTINCT.

So, your fear when you came into the condom is your SURVIVAL INSTINCT telling you that it is fucking DANGEROUS to do so.

Therefore, since your instincts already tell you that you cannot cum inside the condom safely, I suggest that you pull out the condom when you are cumming and then shoot inside the pussy RAW.

Like that, confirm safe arh!

Beware clones...
Old 18-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Condom is my first line of defense leh.
Thumbs up for 003

Last edited by Joris; 18-12-2009 at 01:16 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 18-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
hey guys,

thanks
u might want to stop using cheapo condoms and upgrade to better quality iso certified ones.
Old 18-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
indotaipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
Its bloody dangerous. The reason why your condom broke the last time was because there is a compound on the condom that caused certain chemical reactions when it comes into contact with semen with a special DNA type. I guess you belong to that group with that very special DNA. After a few more exposure to the chemical on the condom, your dick will turn green and fall off. So stop having sex and start wanking off instead.
Hey Bro Slider, you the joker lah....hahaha had a good laugh. Good one. But give the youngings a break lah... he probably going for his first f...K. but pai seh to acknowledge so say he has done it raw or something lor.
Old 18-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
I suggest that you pull out the condom when you are cumming and then shoot inside the pussy RAW.
Best solution....You get to cum inside her pussy without breaking the condom
Old 18-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

It is completely unsafe as the Condom is not 100% safe and so the safest way is to ask teh Docter to cut off the tubes that supply sperm cell to your semen

1000% percent guranteed to work and if you want warranty plusc chop ask him to cut off your balls

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 18-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Danvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ask the girl to take pills, put the diaphragm inside her, use the spermicide to spray at the condom and wear the condom before you penetrate her.

If she still gets pregnant, you are meant to be a father. Live with it.
Old 18-12-2009, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
thesaint21 is Cool - loads of Potential

hey bro's, so far it is 99.9% safe unless u r then sway then u got the 0.1% bo bian.
Old 18-12-2009, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
It is completely unsafe as the Condom is not 100% safe and so the safest way is to ask teh Docter to cut off the tubes that supply sperm cell to your semen

1000% percent guranteed to work and if you want warranty plusc chop ask him to cut off your balls
Bro, like that might as well chop off the whole cock plus lamparji is safest.

Beware clones...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1