The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 22-06-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
xq kept talking bout sbf when i met her. she very updated and well informed on what is written about her here cos she got few regulars actively updating her. she seems to know which of her customers are the ones who wrote.

but she dun seems worried about it at all. says good chance to do more new customers and add to her client base, with the increase new walk ins and those she never met before but got her contact or wechat in sbf or through referral and book appointment with her.
Fuck those CB Kias..everything also report to ml..
Old 22-06-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Michelle working YTD leh
Whoah thought she is still off
Old 22-06-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Fuck those CB Kias..everything also report to ml..
They want be white knight so that thinking if they report everything to her, they can get special treatment
Old 22-06-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Michelle working YTD leh
I wechat het but no reply.

You visit her or rtf Xiaoqian?
Old 22-06-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
I wechat het but no reply.

You visit her or rtf Xiaoqian?
What time were you there? I went Saturday around 12 plus no see her
Old 22-06-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
4pm YTD...did u msg her for appt First
Old 22-06-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
They want be white knight so that thinking if they report everything to her, they can get special treatment
We paying customer leh..why must stoop so low to be ml spies.hahaa
Old 22-06-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
We paying customer leh..why must stoop so low to be ml spies.hahaa
Easy.. get into their good books
Old 22-06-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
4pm YTD...did u msg her for appt First
Xiaoqian now works on Sundays too? Or you are talking about Michelle?
Old 22-06-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
I walked around top floor on Saturday in the late afternoon after my session with Xiaoqian.
Old 22-06-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Xiaoqian now works on Sundays too? Or you are talking about Michelle?
Michelle. Long time no see her. Used to be lvl 2 now move up.
Old 22-06-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Michelle. Long time no see her. Used to be lvl 2 now move up.
Yup...u going xiaoqian
Old 22-06-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Yup...u going xiaoqian
I feel like going around 12plus but normally I go late afternoon. 12plus will she be there ?
Old 22-06-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Never knew Xiaoqian will add and respond to strangers request and texts on wechat or mobile and take their bookings, always under the impression she will not. When she gave me her wechat, she warns me not to share with friends as she don't add strangers. I guess now she changed her mind and will do online and friends referral.
I got Xiaoqian's wechat via PM here. 1st time I add her, no response. Weekend try again, she ask who I got her wechat from. I just replied got it here in SBF from a friend, only know his nick but not his name. She actually approves my request and added me.

She ask me to lower my expectations as she might not be as good as what is describe here. She is gungho, shared her service and damages over wechat even though I never met her before. Made an appointment with her later day, she contacted earlier to double confirm the appointment time.
Old 22-06-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 663 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone recee level 5 joints? Are they open?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread